Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

17 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/105572458.html?weibo_id=4444334248139797

If anyone has weibo 

Please help to support this link 

Thank you. 

We are garnering Likes / popularity and will use the posts to privately email the team and their managers. 

@LaurenPanna Wish you all the best with the letter!!

Maybe you should also try sending it to their agency.

Cheers, good luck mate :relaxed::thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm completely gobsmacked by the criticisms of young Joseph's performance. So far he's nailed the role in all its essence.  He's probably the most age-appropriate ZWJ that I've seen. And I love how he

About to get sentimental on you guys. I think I've finally realized why I'm borderline obsessed with this version of ZM/ZWJ, as opposed to just being a passerby viewer in the previous versions. This v

@kur4p1k4 thank you kurapika for the information. ZM and ZWJ are indeed the best couple beating all the odds. I think they are representing most of us people so we can feel the love.   

3 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@LaurenPanna Wish you all the best with the letter!!

Maybe you should also try sending it to their agency.

Cheers, good luck mate :relaxed::thumbsup:

Thank you very much my dear friend 

Yes! We intend to send to the agencies as well. Current post has gotten a number of Likes and we will wait! 

On 11/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, LaurenPanna said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/105572458.html?weibo_id=4444334248139797

If anyone has weibo 

Please help to support this link 

Thank you. 

We are garnering Likes / popularity and will use the posts to privately email the team and their managers. 

Can we get a Weibo account? I am in Southeast Asia.:thumbsup:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Yes you can! 

There is an international app version for weibo. I am using that and I am from SEA too. 

Thanks Lauren. I'll check it out

Congrats to Joseph for the recognitions that start to pour in (seems like end of the year is like awards season). If I am not mistaken, he was also shortlisted as finalist fot Huading award? (don't quote me though :sweat_smile:,  but I thought I read it on weibo )  Joseph and Yukee are also nominated for an award (forget the name.  Good actor and actress tv award or something like that),  and the ceremony will be held in Chengdu (Yukee's hometown). Seems like YC is confirmed to attend,  while the schedule for Joseph seems to indicate he will attend some award ceremony but no detail for him (my apologies if I misunderstood these info though :blush:). Maybe both of them should attend and they can pay back that owed hotpot meal to each other haha. Sichuan hotpot is quite well known. :glasses:

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, chipz03 said:

Thanks Lauren. I'll check it out

Congrats to Joseph for the recognitions that start to pour in (seems like end of the year is like awards season). If I am not mistaken, he was also shortlisted as finalist fot Huading award? (don't quote me though :sweat_smile:,  but I thought I read it on weibo )  Joseph and Yukee are also nominated for an award (forget the name.  Good actor and actress tv award or something like that),  and the ceremony will be held in Chengdu (Yukee's hometown). Seems like YC is confirmed to attend,  while the schedule for Joseph seems to indicate he will attend some award ceremony but no detail for him (my apologies if I misunderstood these info though :blush:). Maybe both of them should attend and they can pay back that owed hotpot meal to each other haha. Sichuan hotpot is quite well known. :glasses:

Yes! We were all waiting for that hotpot session to happen!! 

Now wishing Joseph to be able to attend the chengdu ceremony. 

By the way, just an update 

We manage to get a total of 459 likes, and 115 comments

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
On 12/3/2019 at 9:34 PM, LaurenPanna said:

Yes! We were all waiting for that hotpot session to happen!! 

Now wishing Joseph to be able to attend the chengdu ceremony. 

By the way, just an update 

We manage to get a total of 459 likes, and 115 comments

Thank you for your hard work. You all are awesome!! Hope we can convey our hopes to get JZ and YC working together again. 

And yes to the hotpot :lol:, so they won't "complain" as to who actually  owe the other that hotpot meals hahaha. (though we likely will not know whether they will go out and eat hotpot. If not because YC and then JZ shared the stories themselves during their recent Weibo lives,  we won't know that JZ actually went to visit her, riding  tricycle for almost 30 mins, drenched in sweat to visit her ATWIL  filming site  at Hengdian. Then he actually invited her for a hotpot dinner that he had to cancel because he found out there were fans in the restaurant as he arrived there :sweat_smile:

I am re-watching HSDS 2019, especially from episode 43. Almost 7 months and I am still hooked on this series because of the brilliant chemistry between the two main leads :love:

• Like 2
On 12/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, chipz03 said:

Thank you for your hard work. You all are awesome!! Hope we can convey our hopes to get JZ and YC working together again. 

And yes to the hotpot :lol:, so they won't "complain" as to who actually  owe the other that hotpot meals hahaha. (though we likely will not know whether they will go out and eat hotpot. If not because YC and then JZ shared the stories themselves during their recent Weibo lives,  we won't know that JZ actually went to visit her, riding  tricycle for almost 30 mins, drenched in sweat to visit her ATWIL  filming site  at Hengdian. Then he actually invited her for a hotpot dinner that he had to cancel because he found out there were fans in the restaurant as he arrived there :sweat_smile:

I am re-watching HSDS 2019, especially from episode 43. Almost 7 months and I am still hooked on this series because of the brilliant chemistry between the two main leads :love:

Haha... thanks Lauren and Chipz!  I'm so thrilled you're both still hooked on this! [I feel like I've been hooked since the '86 HSDS, so I hope that - if life is good and I'm still around- I'll still be hanging around HSDS forums in another 30 years! :) ]

Lauren it's a great idea to post our support- and your letter is so nicely written! (I'm deeply envious of your mandarin mastery!)  Thanks for representing us fans here so well!

@Yitian_fan

@chipz03

@kur4p1k4

Thank you for the continuous support too! 

Just to update everyone that to date, we gathered approximately 1500+Likes and almost 300 comments. Everyone in mainland had been supportive too,although there were some who doubt we can succeed. But we will not give up. We had already send personal emails and private messages to the Director and various media companies. 

Hope to hear from them very soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Seems like both of them will be attending. It's great that YC can be back home too. And JZ once posted back in 2017(?) that he loves Chengdu. (crossing my fingers that they got the chance to finally eat hotpot together, even if we fans will never know it :glasses:)

2 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

@Yitian_fan

@chipz03

@kur4p1k4

Just to update everyone that to date, we gathered approximately 1500+Likes and almost 300 comments. Everyone in mainland had been supportive too,although there were some who doubt we can succeed. But we will not give up. We had already send personal emails and private messages to the Director and various media companies. 

Hope to hear from them very soon. 

Awesome update!! Thanks so much Lauren. Kudos for your efforts :love:

11 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Joseph made a cameo in Yukee's drama. It's not wuxia drama. His role is military officer

• Like 1

I'm hooked on this television show! I have a question and cannot seem to find any info on it. What song does Yang Xiao play in Episode 4 when the Emei Sect comes across the people who have points blocked? ... incredible juxtaposition of sound, story, and epic filming! Roughly 32:00 minutes in.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:33 AM, chipz03 said:

Seems like both of them will be attending. It's great that YC can be back home too. And JZ once posted back in 2017(?) that he loves Chengdu. (crossing my fingers that they got the chance to finally eat hotpot together, even if we fans will never know it :glasses:)

Awesome update!! Thanks so much Lauren. Kudos for your efforts :love:

I am so looking forward to 19 Dec and 22 Dec! Hope they meet! 

By the way Joseph is going to have a live streaming on 19 Dec! 

• Thanks 1