[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

@chipz03 @penforella I think you all forget something, ZR has to confess eventually.

She has the Wu Mu Yi Shu, the strategy book that was lost since GJ died and nobody knows where it is. She'll definitely give it to WJ eventually, she wants to help him to be the big boss she has to give it to him. And she has to explain where she get this lost book, she can't say she just found it in Er Mei's basement.

She's also learning Jiu Yin manual, she can't glorify Er Mei without it and she has to explain where she learn it from, she can't say it was passed down from MJ because if MJ already learn it everybody would already know and Er Mei would be glorified already.

WJ seeing all that will know that she's the one who stole the swords, WJ is not as smart as ZM but if you drop him a hint as big as a rock he can figure it out.

So yeah she has to confess, that's why when they were in the island she already ask him whether WJ will kill her if did something that's unforgivable.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

WJ seeing all that will know that she's the one who stole the swords, WJ is not as smart as ZM but if you drop him a hint as big as a rock he can figure it out.

LOL at the “hint as big as a rock”. I always thought that she wouldn’t tell him if she can get away with it with whatever lies she can come up with but yeah, it’s a little too obvious. 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@chipz03 @penforella I think you all forget something, ZR has to confess eventually.

She has the Wu Mu Yi Shu, the strategy book that was lost since GJ died and nobody knows where it is. She'll definitely give it to WJ eventually, she wants to help him to be the big boss she has to give it to him. And she has to explain where she get this lost book, she can't say she just found it in Er Mei's basement.

She's also learning Jiu Yin manual, she can't glorify Er Mei without it and she has to explain where she learn it from, she can't say it was passed down from MJ because if MJ already learn it everybody would already know and Er Mei would be glorified already.

So yeah she has to confess, that's why when they were in the island she already ask him whether WJ will kill her if did something that's unforgivable.

That's the thing though,  she would confess because she has to.  If she can get away with it? I am not convinced she would, not willingly. 

I saw that vid of JZ speech. Definitely can see how impactful the role of WJ for him. And he called ZM as MM when he briefly mentioned about the test run(??  audition?? I am not sure if I understood correctly, but it's about a small scene between WJ and MM after the snake island) with a small smile. Hahaha,  he seems to really like WJ. Definitely a dream to play favorite hero

Peace all:D

• Like 5

This is damn funny

Wuji different bags or pouch lol

If never bring bag, how to keep big golden box that minmin gives 

https://m.weibo.cn/3179205724/4370055435832014

5 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

So conclusion is :

Zhou zhi ruo is the stupid one 

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

So conclusion is :

Zhou zhi ruo is the stupid one 

I think ZR must thank ZM actually for crashing the wedding. If they got married, ZYZ must toppled this couple easily. ZR and WJ will be easily manipulated by others, they are puppet rulers. 

After successful coup by ZYZ, their descendants would be targeted closely by ZYZ. He will make them suffer to the lowest level to make sure they couldn't rise to the top ever. Girls would go to brothel and boys to do hard labor at the borders. 

MJST curses will be fulfilled. Well, ZZR is better be a nun for rest of her life than becoming ZWJ wife.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

LOL at the “hint as big as a rock”. I always thought that she wouldn’t tell him if she can get away with it with whatever lies she can come up with but yeah, it’s a little too obvious. 

LOL too. WJ is so damn 'caveman' he need rock sized hint to find out the truth. How on earth he could be leader at this point, i am completely speechless.

• LOL 3

7 hours ago, chipz03 said:

with the tactic like hurting oneself/threatening suicide,  it would be quite hard and emotionally draining to extricate oneself from the mess, the emotional burden, rollercoaster and guilt.  It's scary scary scary reality actually

You brought up an important part that really rings true to me: the suicide attempt. How is it we can let fictional characters get away with schemes like that, but in real life this would be classified as emotional abuse. Can you imagine? Pretending to attempt suicide to manipulate your fiance/husband to do what you want him to do? Or in those modern dramas, pretend to commit suicide because you "can't live without him" to force the guy to choose you over his wife knowing that he'll feel tremendous guilt if you died.

ZR can blame her master for forcing her to achieve certain goals, but HOW she obtained those goals was entirely up to her. She could have simply ASKED Wuji to give her back the heavenly sword and to give her the dragon sabre, arguing that they belonged to the Guo and Yang family, which are related to Emei sect. She could have expressed her love to Wuji and see if he feels the same. If, after this declaration of love, he tells her he wants to be with her too then it's entirely on him if he decides to go back on his word. If he thanks her for her love and gently rejects her, then she can focus on glorifying Emei. She could have done everything her master ordered her to do (maybe not kill Wuji), but in an upright and honourable fashion. Heck, if she wanted to attempt to complete everything, she could challenge Wuji to a duel and then lose the fight, still holding her head up high because she tried and failed. Instead, everything she did was schemy, underhanded, manipulative, and wicked. I don't care what her intentions are, but her actions were evil and those speak louder. I just can't ever forgive her for choosing those acts. She's so selfish. She also never apologized to YL for the failed murder.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kimmortal said:

You brought up an important part that really rings true to me: the suicide attempt. How is it we can let fictional characters get away with schemes like that, but in real life this would be classified as emotional abuse. Can you imagine? Pretending to attempt suicide to manipulate your fiance/husband to do what you want him to do? Or in those modern dramas, pretend to commit suicide because you "can't live without him" to force the guy to choose you over his wife knowing that he'll feel tremendous guilt if you died.

ZR can blame her master for forcing her to achieve certain goals, but HOW she obtained those goals was entirely up to her. She could have simply ASKED Wuji to give her back the heavenly sword and to give her the dragon sabre, arguing that they belonged to the Guo and Yang family, which are related to Emei sect. She could have expressed her love to Wuji and see if he feels the same. If, after this declaration of love, he tells her he wants to be with her too then it's entirely on him if he decides to go back on his word. If he thanks her for her love and gently rejects her, then she can focus on glorifying Emei. She could have done everything her master ordered her to do (maybe not kill Wuji), but in an upright and honourable fashion. Heck, if she wanted to attempt to complete everything, she could challenge Wuji to a duel and then lose the fight, still holding her head up high because she tried and failed. Instead, everything she did was schemy, underhanded, manipulative, and wicked. I don't care what her intentions are, but her actions were evil and those speak louder. I just can't ever forgive her for choosing those acts. She's so selfish. She also never apologized to YL for the failed murder.

Well said!!  I totally agree with you and that is why I have never liked ZR.  It was good that Yukee Chen did not play ZR because if she was, I probably would not have watched this series.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ildiz said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av51881401?from=search&seid=10344290197598284873

This MV is amazing!!  :love:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49214720/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.1

This one is very funny. :lol:

MJ VS ZZR  They are the same person!!?? lol 

Oh my goodness, the first MV is a MUST-SEE! Seriously - do not skip it. It is so darn good. 

• Like 1

The Vietnamese Fans on FB of HSDS are very strongly about MinMin just like this forum. There no room for ZZR there. I'm so thankful to Lauren for recommended. I'm grateful that I can read Vietnamese and it funny how those fans wrote there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ildiz said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av51881401?from=search&seid=10344290197598284873

This MV is amazing!!  :love:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49214720/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.1

This one is very funny. :lol:

MJ VS ZZR  They are the same person!!?? lol 

So. Much. Feels! :)

Thanks for keeping the fire alive... it feels like the show hasn't ended because of all the art and fervor still hanging around!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

The Vietnamese Fans on FB of HSDS are very strongly about MinMin just like this forum. There no room for ZZR there. I'm so thankful to Lauren for recommended. I'm grateful that I can read Vietnamese and it funny how those fans wrote there.

Well of course! Our MinMin is so purrrrrrtyyyyyy and so smart. I love her! 

• Like 2

All yeah for ZM! Courageous, smart,  confident, bold, even when she was weak. :mrgreen:

I would say the amazing chemistry between JZ and YC played a big role in making the Impact to last longer. In weibo,  the topic (or group,  I am not sure) of Ji Min (from ZWJ and ZM last characters had been in no.  1 (and at time of this posting, still no.  1 in the rank of something related to film and television--at least that's what google translate told me hahaha ). The rank slipped to 2,3, and 4 several weeks back after the show is over but some how it climbed back up to 1 and had been mainly 1st (occasionally drop to 2nd, but so far, it's back to no. 1). This also include other versions ZM and WJ,  but mainly,  and lately,  the postings had been referring to 2019 WJ-ZM pairings. 

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=100808b107d2996480025716f12059fba4b0a2&extparam=忌敏&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D61%26q%3D%23忌敏%23%26t%3D0

:lol::mrgreen:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chipz03 said:

All yeah for ZM! Courageous, smart,  confident, bold, even when she was weak. :mrgreen:

I would say the amazing chemistry between JZ and YC played a big role in making the Impact to last longer. In weibo,  the topic (or group,  I am not sure) of Ji Min (from ZWJ and ZM last characters had been in no.  1 (and at time of this posting, still no.  1 in the rank of something related to film and television--at least that's what google translate told me hahaha ). The rank slipped to 2,3, and 4 several weeks back after the show is over but some how it climbed back up to 1 and had been mainly 1st (occasionally drop to 2nd, but so far, it's back to no. 1). This also include other versions ZM and WJ,  but mainly,  and lately,  the postings had been referring to 2019 WJ-ZM pairings. 

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=100808b107d2996480025716f12059fba4b0a2&extparam=忌敏&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D61%26q%3D%23忌敏%23%26t%3D0

:lol::mrgreen:

Indeed, I myself said it many times too,  it's their amazing chemistry that make a long lasting impacted for our viewers.  If a script and pot line of a drama is excellent but the actor or actress can't convinces or delivers then it basically meaningless. I know I'm being superficial and shallow, but it does help that both Joseph and Yukee are very attractive.  They're so comparable that it's really help us audiences get emotional attached to the characters even though Yukee is about 5 years older.

• Like 3