[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

@kur4p1k4 @chipz03

Guys, i told you it's all on MJST about ZZR crossing to the dark side. I told you guys before, Er mei is not some mismanagement of 3rd generation chaebol, they are ISIS in our real world. ZZR saw MJST as mother figure she never had in her life. That's why she worshipped her like no other plus MJST did 'specialize' her more than her other disciples so the connection had been there all along. MJST has JXF to remind her all the time not to lose this prodigy again.

Parents are higher than anything in Han's culture, same as ZWJ leaving his wedding ritual to save his godfather. 

ZZR is so jealous at ZM because she's been playing 'good obedient girl' persona all her life but once 'sassy bratty' princess come to the picture everything ZR stands for all her life is nothing and WJ is drawn to ZM more and more. ZR has no understanding that love is about meeting 'the one' despite 'the one' has some many contradicting factors they can not prevent the love from happening, on the contrary they attracts love more.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, chipz03 said:

I am very pleased witj JZ acting as WJ,  it's like he really embodied WJ in my mind haha. He can portray the difference between the young puppy crushes toward ZR,  YL at the beginning,  and with the love that become more mature and grown up toward MM. He is also very good as Leader Zhang.  JZ is young but he can convey that charisma of a leader,  an unbeatable one. Good emotional ranges and different  expressions that can project the feeling of the character. 

He can also convey that different emotions toward the ladies. I think he can project differently with his eyes and his body languages toward MM versus the other ladies. It's not easy to get acting partner who can share good on-screen chemistry that can really bring out an actor/actress acting skill  Once you get it, it's good to really utilize that jackpot.  

:love:

1 hour ago, jackieusa said:

IKR, I'm still puzzled why C-fans are so cruel to Joseph, complained about his bad acting.   I'm also very pleased with his portray as ZWJ.  I can almost related all his emotional scenes and love scenes with those eyes and his body languages.  He also have amazing chemistry with all 4 girls not just Yukee.

Yup, i'm with you guys.... If you don't like him then don't watch. I wonder why they watch the show just to mock him. 

HSDS is all about the chemistry because it depicts a lot of personal relationship, master-disciple, husband-wife, cousins, brothers, enemies, father-daughter, siblings, boss-subordinates,etc. If you can't convey these emotions, the show will be downright boring and blah. ZWJ is already no.1 in wulin after saving Wudang from ZM. The only one who can beat him is Yellow Dress Maiden but i don't think she's interested to fight him. Joseph did a wonderful job for 20 years old actor.

• Like 3

On 5/6/2019 at 6:07 PM, LaurenPanna said:

Grassland Reunion – Part 9 – you can start accumulating good Karma now

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365411788391842

Translation in Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Slowly and Gradually, his lips brushed hers, softly, delicately, just long enough that he could inhale her breath. His Lips cool and smooth like fresh sheets on a summer night. She can’t resist him at all.

She trembled… and kissed him back passionately like how she wanted to be kissed.

He slowly and softly dart his tongue through her lips. There is an unhurried, sensuous joining of soul, and a complete arousal of the senses between the two of them…….

Minmin blushed. Her heart is beating fast. She totally lean against him and could not move.

They kissed for a long time. His hands started to move all over her body. He caressed her breasts gently.

Minmin’s face blushed even more. She closed her eyes lightly. She totally immersed herself in his touch and yearned for more.

Then, He grew bolder. He inserted his hands into her clothes and when he touched her soft and smooth skin, he lost his mind.

A Strong breeze came, Minmin suddenly woke up. The Man on top of her is trying to devour her and she felt utterly embarrassed .

“My goodness, what are we doing?! If not for this strong breeze that awaken me, we would be doing it here…….” Thought Minmin.

How can she do this?

Zhang Wuji felt that she is no longer responding to his desires, thus commanded her, “Minmin, Stay Focused!”

She pushed Wuji away and thought to herself, “Focus what? Zhang Wuji! Do you know what you are doing? You totally lost your mind to lust. You want to do it here? Are you crazy? Even if you really want it, at least it has to be done on a bed…… right….”

Minmin pulled her top back and hugged herself by the tree.  Her face turned red beyond words could described. She is too shy to face him now. Wuji did not understand why Minmin want to push him away. Perhaps this is her way of showing that she yearns for more. This made him lust for her even more. 

He pounced on her like a hungry wolf and kissed her madly again.

Minmin pushed him away fiercely this time round.

“My goodness, is he overcome by lust? Didn’t he see that I just rejected him? Why did he pounce on me again?” She thought.

Zhang Wuji puzzled, “Minmin, Why?”

Minmin pout her lips and back face him .

Wuji suddenly woke up to his senses. He is ashamed of what he did awhile ago. He feel like a beast doing something like that to Minmin.

“Minmin, I am so sorry. I shouldn’t do this to you in public area like this. You may scold me or hit me, I am really a lecher…. I really don’t know what happened to me earlier on”

“Zhang Wuji! You are really shameless!”

Minmin is really very angry now. He explained, “Minmin, it’s all my fault. From now on, I will watch my behavior. But you have to be lenient on me, you Know I always cannot control myself in front of you.” His voice turned softer at the last part of the sentence.

Minmin interrupted his sentence so as to end the awkward moment. “Ok ok , I know. You don’t have to explain anymore.”

Wuji Smiled, “Minmin, good that you are so understanding.” Then he pull Minmin into his cuddle again.

For the whole night, They cuddled together and slept well.  When she woke up, she realised Wuji is looking at her tenderly again. She wonder if he slept well like her too.

When they reached home, they were told that Grandpa and Brother intend to leave for business trip the next morning.

At Dinner, Granny said to Wuji, “Since you and Minmin had already patched back, then just come over and stay together with us. Otherwise it is so inconvenient for you to stay with outsiders. After Grandpa and Brother leave, we will have some space to accommodate you.”

Wuji is overjoyed upon hearing that. Finally he can share the same bed as his wife! Hurray!

Minmin did not look up and continue eating. She knows Granny’s intention. She wanted the both of them to be together again and she wants another Grandchild.

After Seeing Grandpa and Brother off, Wuji lugged his belongings over. Happily, he said, “It is so nice to stay together with my wife. My Landlord had been exploiting my labor, knowing that I need a shelter from her. “

Minmin felt heartbroken hearing that, “Did she ill-treat you?”

“No, Who dare to Bully your husband? Your Husband is a martial arts expert.” He said nonchalantly.

“If not for your good fortune, you would have die a thousand times before” , she thought, feeling amused by his words.

He smiled and stroked her little nose and said, “Who else other than you, the Little demoness dare to bully me?”

“ Zhang Wuji ! How dare you called me a Little Demoness! Hmph! “

She pretended to be angry with him. He pulled her into a cuddle again. Gently, he said, “Minmin, I am willing to be bullied by you for a life time.”

The night beckoned.

Minmin does not want to consummate with him so soon. She purposely spread a mattress  on the floor for him.

“Can’t we share the same bed? I don’t take up a lot of space usually.” He pouted.

Minmin rejected his request , on an excuse that Nian Niu need to co-sleep with her.

Granny walked in suddenly, and carried Nian Niu to another room. “Nian Niu will sleep with me from now on”, Granny said.

GRANNY!!!! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!

Then, Granny returned and said to Wuji, “Hey Minmin’s husband, Go get a bucket of warm water for your Wife to soak her feet, she has been so tired these few days. “

Granny Smiled.

Wuji understood Granny’s intention and quickly followed her instruction.

Wuji returned with a mild scratch on his face, blood oozed out from the opening of the wound. Minmin felt so heart pain seeing him hurt. She wanted to help him to apply some ointment for the wound but was stopped by Wuji.

“No, you must soak your feet first, otherwise, the water will turn cold.” Minmin smiled and listened to him.

Wuji helped her to do foot reflexology and Acupressure on her soles. She felt relaxed all of the sudden.

“I thought you are only well-versed with medical knowledge. 

But Look, you are so good with massage as well.”  She teased him.

Her words triggered a reaction inside him.

“Why not I massage your foot every night from now on?” He looked up at her intently and smiled.

“I don’t think I have done any good deeds in my life. Why should I deserve to have such good treatment from our Zhang Da Jiao Zhu?” She continued to tease him.

“Well, you can start accumulating good Karma now.”

Minmin is surprised at his reaction. WOW, he is good with girls now, isn’t it?

“Alright, you little Lecher, I don’t want to apply ointment for you anymore, you do it yourself!” She looked down and wiped her wet feet. Wuji put the bucket away.

“Minmin, Don’t be so cruel please, I was hurt because I went out to get Hot water for you.”

He sat very close to her and continued, “Sigh, I am such a pitiful guy. I went through so much to be with my wife but my wife didn’t want to accept me. Now that we finally patched back, still, no one cares if I was hurt.”

Minmin’s heart softened and said, “Ok Ok, bring the medicine box for me.”

Suddenly, Wuji flipped and pounced on her. He whispered, “Minmin, Do you still remember what happened the other time after I washed your feet for you?”

Minmin pretended she didn’t hear what he said, “ Zhang Wu Ji! Get down from my bed. Your bed is over there.” She pointed towards the direction of the carpet.

“Minmin, today, Nian Niu told me that he wants a Baby Brother and Sister.” Wuji Smiled Cheekily and Minmin Knew what he is up to.

“Nonsense! Nian Niu would never say such things, You better Not……”

She didn’t have the chance to complete her sentence. He kissed her, very quickly, he darted his tongue through her lips. His Kissing techniques has improved.

She could not resist him at all. Her mind suddenly turn blank and she totally immersed herself in his embrace.

Bluesky888

Here it is

Grassland Reunion –  Part 10 - Time Flies. (Last Chapter)

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365465999823910

Translation in Spoiler

Spoiler

It’s Daybreak. The Sunrise is breathtaking. The Sky is Clear and blue.

Wuji is wide awake now. He use his finger to brush her nose playfully.

She enjoys being so close to him.

“Zhang Wuji, can you just let me continue sleeping?” She rubbed her eyes and grumbled.

But he did not stop. She is just like a precious gem to him. He finally earned her forgiveness. How can he not treasure every moment with her?

Minmin woke up to his touch. She Frowned and appeared to be a little angry. “This fellow is so strong. And I am so tired now….”  Thought Minmin, as she back face him and ignored him.

Zhang Wuji hugged her from behind and whispered over her ears, “Minmin, When Nian Niu is older, let’s go travelling, shall we?”

“Great idea, Travelling is good for him. He can gain more knowledge and won’t be as silly as his Dad.”

“What is wrong with his Dad? He could at least find a good wife like his mum, if his character is like me.”

Minmin is amused by his words. He continued, “We could visit my Tai Shi Fu in Wudang, We can go back to Ming Sect to visit Yang Zuo Shi. When we are done with travelling, we could settle down in Butterfly Valley. Isn’t this a good idea?”

“Well, We don’t know about the situation in Ming Sect now. Zhu Lao Si is so cunning and always full of Suspicion towards others. After he gained more power, he might not let Ming Sect members off, especially YOU.”

“Minmin, you think too much. Zhu Lao Si might not turn as bad as you thought he would. Before I left, I already instructed the Ming Sect Members not to get involved with Political issues of the Government. We are all brothers, I believe Zhu Lao Si will not do that to us.”

“Well, just take it as I worried too much then.” Minmin said but she does not look convinced.

To change topic, Wuji said, “Minmin, Let’s give Nian Niu a new name!”

Minmin raised her voice, “Why? The name I gave is Not nice?”

Wuji thought to himself, “My Dear Wife, good that you know this name is terrible”

But he did not dare to voice out his thoughts.

“No ! of course Not ! the name is very meaningful, very nice! But you know, “Nian Niu” sound more suitable as a nickname. Let’s give him a proper name.”

Minmin suddenly looked tired and yawned.

Wuji said, “So what name should we give him? Nian Min sound Nicer than Nian Niu. Or shall we call him Si Mu, or Si Min? You decide, Minmin?”

Minmin did not answer him, as she dozed off halfway through the Conversation. How he wish that everyday is so peaceful and blissful.

Time Flies. One year passed by just like that. Both of them led a peaceful life in Mongolia. Zhang Wuji will go for Sheepherding every morning, And Minmin will stay at home to baby sit Nian Niu.

Very soon, Minmin is pregnant again. But She did not tell Wuji as soon as she found out. She wanted to give him a surprise on his Birthday.

But….. Life is Unpredictable. And what Minmin’s worried about came true.

After a day of hard work, Wuji returned home. But Minmin was not waiting for him at the entrance as usual.

He called for Minmin and entered the Tent.

He was totally Shocked to see Xuan Ming Elders and some black-attire assassinates in the house. They held Sharp weapons with an expression to Kill.  

Minmin, Nian Niu and Granny were being held hostages by them. Nian Niu cried with fear. His Eyes were red and he lost his voice from all the crying. 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET THEM OFF IMMEDIATELY!” Wuji Shouted.

Lu Zhang Ke smirked , “Zhang Jiao Zhu….. No! Zhang Wu Ji! We were instructed by someone to behead you. If you want to save them, then you have to Kill yourself on the spot, and We shall not hurt them.”

“I have never done wrong to anyone. Who instructed you to kill me?”

Minmin laughed with sadness in her tone, “Wuji, What I had been worrying about came true. They really came for you. I told you before. You were so well-respected among the Commoners and the Pugilists. Zhu Lao Si will never let you walked away Alive. As long as you are not dead, he won’t be at peace with his current status.”

Lu Zhang Ke touched his beard and said, “Our Jun Zhu Niang Niang is always so wise and smart. You are right. We were instructed by His Majesty to Kill you! “

His heart Sank, He did not expect that he would be ruined by his own indecisiveness. Ming Sect Members and Minmin had warned him several times about Zhu Lao Si that he is not simple and that Wuji must beware of him. But he is just too kind and simple-minded to believe that Zhu Lao Si will cherish their brotherhood. Now, his indecisiveness has gotten Minmin and Nian Niu into trouble.

“Xuan Ming elders, you should know very well that all of you are of no match for me. Why do you have to sacrifice so many of your men just to kill me?”

He Bi Weng laughed out loud, “Zhang Wuji, you are so stupid. His Majesty is of course well prepared. You are right. We are of no match for you. But don’t forget, the lives of your precious love ones are in my hands. His Majesty has predicted that you will be willing to die for them!” Upon completing his sentence, he placed his dagger even closer to Minmin’s neck that cause a small wound on her fair skin. Blood oozed out of the wound. Minmin is in pain that she frowned.

“No ! Please do not hurt her!” Zhang Wuji attempted to run forward.

To Stop him, He Bi Weng pushed the dagger in deeper.

Minmin Teared, “Wuji ! I am not afraid of death. Leave quickly! Run away to somewhere else so that they couldn’t find you.”

“Minmin, what are you talking about? Why are you so silly? My Life is meaningless without you. I won’t live if you die!” He sobbed.

“Zhu Lao Si really disregard our brotherhood? He should know that I am totally not interested to be the Emperor at all! “ Wuji asked.

He Bi Weng replied, “If one day, the commoners insisted for you to become the Emperor, you have no choice but to consider the option. By then, Rebellion will happen and there will be chaos again. If you are still alive, His Majesty will not be at peace with himself! “

Wuji is utterly heartbroken, “If I kill myself now, Would you really release them? I am not sure if I should believe you as I know very well how cunning you guys are!”

“Of course we will, His Majesty is benevolent. He instructed us not to make things difficult for the innocents if you are willing to kill yourself. Zhang Wuji, stop wasting our time and just do it. It doesn’t make any difference. We need to accomplish our mission and receive our reward!”

Minmin suddenly felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She is currently pregnant, and her foetus is affected. But She does not care. She cried, “Wuji, No!!! Please don’t !!! I am already contended for every single moment and precious memories we shared together for the past one year. I don’t ask for more. I only ask for you to live. Live Well.” She sobbed till she lose her voice.

“This is my retribution for abandoning my family and country to be with him. God is punishing me. I can’t be with Wuji anymore. It is okay. It is fine.” She thought to herself.

Wuji smiled bitterly, “Minmin, I have the same thoughts as you, don’t you understand me?  As long as I am dead, you can continue to live. Do you still remember what I told you? As long as you live, I am willing to die a million times for you and I have no regrets.”

“Wuji, No! Please! No!!! “ Minmin collapsed to the ground.

“Promise me that you will take good care of yourself, and Nian Niu. Live well for yourself, for Nian Niu, and For me.” He closed his eyes.

Minmin shouted at the top of her voice. Her tears blurred her vision. The pain on her neck and abdomen are so painful that she could not open her eyes anymore. But her heartpain is even more tormenting. She turned pale and lost consciousness all of the sudden.

Before she totally lose it, She heard a familiar voice. “Jiao Zhu, Wait !”

Decades later, in a Tea Inn of Haozhou.

People were gathering around a Storyteller.

He patted lightly on the bamboo table and started telling his stories as usual.

“Once upon a time, there was an Ex-Ming Sect leader. His name is Zhang Wuji. He was Formidable and Highly Skilled in Martial arts. He was a hero among the commoners and was willing to sacrifice himself to save the world.”

“He fell in love with the Mongolian Princess of the Yuan Dynasty, Zhao Min. He even escaped from his wedding to be with the Princess.”

“At that time of the history during the Yuan Dynasty, Ming Sect and the Mongols were battling one another. Both Jiao Zhu and Princess were of the opposing ends. They went through difficulties and obstacles to stay together. They were so deeply in love with each other. Princess Zhao Min gave up her family rights and abandoned her country to be with him. For her, Zhang Wuji gave up his rights as the Ming Sect Leader as well. After going through so much, they finally got married and had a Son and a Daughter. “

The Storyteller cleared his voice and continued, “There is another totally different saying. The Princess left her family and country to be with Jiao Zhu. The Government was not willing to let her off. So Rumor had it that The Princess’s Father, Prince Ru Yang sent his General and an army of soldiers to capture her and executed her on the spot. Ming Sect Zhang Jiao Zhu was devastated upon hearing the bad news of her death, and committed suicide to join her in the Netherworlds. The previous version of the story were made up by the people who were touched by their true love for each other.”

Storyteller continued, “There is yet another version of the story, but not many people knew about this. It was rumored that The Emperor Zhu Yuan Zhang was jealous of Zhang Wuji’s fame and reputation among the citizens. He was afraid that Zhang Wu Ji would rebel against the new Government so as to snatch the Emperor’s position. Thus, for the sake of the citizens and the stability of the country, he sent 2 Martial arts Expert and an army of soldiers to assassinate Zhang Wu Ji. At that time Ming Sect Members were scattered all over the country and were very well informed. Thank god that Ming Sect members got hold of the information about the assassination plan, and therefore sent their members to Mongolia to rescue Zhang Wu Ji.”

“After they survived the assassination, Zhang Wu Ji and the Mongol Princess Settled down in the Butterfly Valley. The Butterfly valley was an isolated place. Nobody knew exactly where it was. Zhang Wuji was very well-versed about Medicine and healing techniques. However, he did not go around offering medical services to anyone. Rumor had it that he would only offer medical care to people who had affinity with him, that was, people who managed to locate the whereabouts of the Butterfly Valley. Well, to be honest, nobody know if this Butterfly Valley ever exists.” He patted the bamboo table again upon completing this sentence.

Then The Storyteller continued, “Today’s story is purely about Ming Sect Leader Zhang Wu Ji and Yuan Dynasty Princess Zhao Min’s Love Story. And for this, we have to begin with the Lu Liu Manor ………”

An old couple around the age of 60s sitting on a bench, were totally immersed with the stories told by the Storyteller.

The old man carefully helped his wife to peel sunflower seeds. At times, the both of them would hold hands tightly and look at each other tenderly.

Whenever the story came to some exciting parts, both of them would whisper to each other and laugh happily together, as if there was no one else around.

The old lady had a beautiful smile. You could immediately tell that She must be a Ravishing and captivating beauty when she was young.

The Old Man looked energetic and Alert. When he was young, he must be a handsome chap too.

Both of them were already in their 60s but they were such a loving couple. How many elderly couples can be like them?  

-          THE END -

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Feels like everytime WJ is being smart and got praise by everybody the next episode ZM will come and smack him down.

GMD, he pacify everybody --> Lu Liu Manor he got tricked easily by ZM

Wu Dang, managed to know there is a cure --> WJ got fake medicine, have to agree to the 3 request by ZM to get real medicine

Wan An Shi, manage to save everybody ---> ZM forced him to say "Hao Jie Jie" then she'll tell him how to find his godfather and save ZR

WJ got praise for being a great sect leader (ep.41) ---> ZM scold him for forgetting what his purpose (ep. 42)

Kind of feel sorry for WJ :lol: He just can't win with ZM. I guess that's why he just accepted his fate after they're together

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

For all those people that think Joseph has been acting well since the beginning, I personally would disagree. He was pretty bad and inconsistent in the beginning, especially if you compare to other senior actors. Even Bambi and YL's actress Cao Xi Yue both of them acted better than him in earlier episode. I was also bothered a lot by his eyes, it somehow just doesn't fit wuxia. I do get used to it since he was getting good, acting wise, once he reach GMD. So yeah there's valid criticism, but I do disagree if they're being mean spirited about it on social media.

Cheers all

46 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

For all those people that think Joseph has been acting well since the beginning, I personally would disagree. He was pretty bad and inconsistent in the beginning, especially if you compare to other senior actors. Even Bambi and YL's actress Cao Xi Yue both of them acted better than him in earlier episode. I was also bothered a lot by his eyes, it somehow just doesn't fit wuxia. I do get used to it since he was getting good, acting wise, once he reach GMD. So yeah there's valid criticism, but I do disagree if they're being mean spirited about it on social media.

Cheers all

I personally think I like his acting Only from GMD onwards 

When he first appear, I was not convinced that this little boy can hold the Wuji character 

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Grassland Reunion –  Part 10 - Time Flies. (Last Chapter)

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365465999823910

Translation in Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

It’s Daybreak. The Sunrise is breathtaking. The Sky is Clear and blue.

Wuji is wide awake now. He use his finger to brush her nose playfully.

She enjoys being so close to him.

“Zhang Wuji, can you just let me continue sleeping?” She rubbed her eyes and grumbled.

But he did not stop. She is just like a precious gem to him. He finally earned her forgiveness. How can he not treasure every moment with her?

Minmin woke up to his touch. She Frowned and appeared to be a little angry. “This fellow is so strong. And I am so tired now….”  Thought Minmin, as she back face him and ignored him.

Zhang Wuji hugged her from behind and whispered over her ears, “Minmin, When Nian Niu is older, let’s go travelling, shall we?”

“Great idea, Travelling is good for him. He can gain more knowledge and won’t be as silly as his Dad.”

“What is wrong with his Dad? He could at least find a good wife like his mum, if his character is like me.”

Minmin is amused by his words. He continued, “We could visit my Tai Shi Fu in Wudang, We can go back to Ming Sect to visit Yang Zuo Shi. When we are done with travelling, we could settle down in Butterfly Valley. Isn’t this a good idea?”

“Well, We don’t know about the situation in Ming Sect now. Zhu Lao Si is so cunning and always full of Suspicion towards others. After he gained more power, he might not let Ming Sect members off, especially YOU.”

“Minmin, you think too much. Zhu Lao Si might not turn as bad as you thought he would. Before I left, I already instructed the Ming Sect Members not to get involved with Political issues of the Government. We are all brothers, I believe Zhu Lao Si will not do that to us.”

“Well, just take it as I worried too much then.” Minmin said but she does not look convinced.

To change topic, Wuji said, “Minmin, Let’s give Nian Niu a new name!”

Minmin raised her voice, “Why? The name I gave is Not nice?”

Wuji thought to himself, “My Dear Wife, good that you know this name is terrible”

But he did not dare to voice out his thoughts.

“No ! of course Not ! the name is very meaningful, very nice! But you know, “Nian Niu” sound more suitable as a nickname. Let’s give him a proper name.”

Minmin suddenly looked tired and yawned.

Wuji said, “So what name should we give him? Nian Min sound Nicer than Nian Niu. Or shall we call him Si Mu, or Si Min? You decide, Minmin?”

Minmin did not answer him, as she dozed off halfway through the Conversation. How he wish that everyday is so peaceful and blissful.

Time Flies. One year passed by just like that. Both of them led a peaceful life in Mongolia. Zhang Wuji will go for Sheepherding every morning, And Minmin will stay at home to baby sit Nian Niu.

Very soon, Minmin is pregnant again. But She did not tell Wuji as soon as she found out. She wanted to give him a surprise on his Birthday.

But….. Life is Unpredictable. And what Minmin’s worried about came true.

After a day of hard work, Wuji returned home. But Minmin was not waiting for him at the entrance as usual.

He called for Minmin and entered the Tent.

He was totally Shocked to see Xuan Ming Elders and some black-attire assassinates in the house. They held Sharp weapons with an expression to Kill.  

Minmin, Nian Niu and Granny were being held hostages by them. Nian Niu cried with fear. His Eyes were red and he lost his voice from all the crying. 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET THEM OFF IMMEDIATELY!” Wuji Shouted.

Lu Zhang Ke smirked , “Zhang Jiao Zhu….. No! Zhang Wu Ji! We were instructed by someone to behead you. If you want to save them, then you have to Kill yourself on the spot, and We shall not hurt them.”

“I have never done wrong to anyone. Who instructed you to kill me?”

Minmin laughed with sadness in her tone, “Wuji, What I had been worrying about came true. They really came for you. I told you before. You were so well-respected among the Commoners and the Pugilists. Zhu Lao Si will never let you walked away Alive. As long as you are not dead, he won’t be at peace with his current status.”

Lu Zhang Ke touched his beard and said, “Our Jun Zhu Niang Niang is always so wise and smart. You are right. We were instructed by His Majesty to Kill you! “

His heart Sank, He did not expect that he would be ruined by his own indecisiveness. Ming Sect Members and Minmin had warned him several times about Zhu Lao Si that he is not simple and that Wuji must beware of him. But he is just too kind and simple-minded to believe that Zhu Lao Si will cherish their brotherhood. Now, his indecisiveness has gotten Minmin and Nian Niu into trouble.

“Xuan Ming elders, you should know very well that all of you are of no match for me. Why do you have to sacrifice so many of your men just to kill me?”

He Bi Weng laughed out loud, “Zhang Wuji, you are so stupid. His Majesty is of course well prepared. You are right. We are of no match for you. But don’t forget, the lives of your precious love ones are in my hands. His Majesty has predicted that you will be willing to die for them!” Upon completing his sentence, he placed his dagger even closer to Minmin’s neck that cause a small wound on her fair skin. Blood oozed out of the wound. Minmin is in pain that she frowned.

“No ! Please do not hurt her!” Zhang Wuji attempted to run forward.

To Stop him, He Bi Weng pushed the dagger in deeper.

Minmin Teared, “Wuji ! I am not afraid of death. Leave quickly! Run away to somewhere else so that they couldn’t find you.”

“Minmin, what are you talking about? Why are you so silly? My Life is meaningless without you. I won’t live if you die!” He sobbed.

“Zhu Lao Si really disregard our brotherhood? He should know that I am totally not interested to be the Emperor at all! “ Wuji asked.

He Bi Weng replied, “If one day, the commoners insisted for you to become the Emperor, you have no choice but to consider the option. By then, Rebellion will happen and there will be chaos again. If you are still alive, His Majesty will not be at peace with himself! “

Wuji is utterly heartbroken, “If I kill myself now, Would you really release them? I am not sure if I should believe you as I know very well how cunning you guys are!”

“Of course we will, His Majesty is benevolent. He instructed us not to make things difficult for the innocents if you are willing to kill yourself. Zhang Wuji, stop wasting our time and just do it. It doesn’t make any difference. We need to accomplish our mission and receive our reward!”

Minmin suddenly felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She is currently pregnant, and her foetus is affected. But She does not care. She cried, “Wuji, No!!! Please don’t !!! I am already contended for every single moment and precious memories we shared together for the past one year. I don’t ask for more. I only ask for you to live. Live Well.” She sobbed till she lose her voice.

“This is my retribution for abandoning my family and country to be with him. God is punishing me. I can’t be with Wuji anymore. It is okay. It is fine.” She thought to herself.

Wuji smiled bitterly, “Minmin, I have the same thoughts as you, don’t you understand me?  As long as I am dead, you can continue to live. Do you still remember what I told you? As long as you live, I am willing to die a million times for you and I have no regrets.”

“Wuji, No! Please! No!!! “ Minmin collapsed to the ground.

“Promise me that you will take good care of yourself, and Nian Niu. Live well for yourself, for Nian Niu, and For me.” He closed his eyes.

Minmin shouted at the top of her voice. Her tears blurred her vision. The pain on her neck and abdomen are so painful that she could not open her eyes anymore. But her heartpain is even more tormenting. She turned pale and lost consciousness all of the sudden.

Before she totally lose it, She heard a familiar voice. “Jiao Zhu, Wait !”

Decades later, in a Tea Inn of Haozhou.

People were gathering around a Storyteller.

He patted lightly on the bamboo table and started telling his stories as usual.

“Once upon a time, there was an Ex-Ming Sect leader. His name is Zhang Wuji. He was Formidable and Highly Skilled in Martial arts. He was a hero among the commoners and was willing to sacrifice himself to save the world.”

“He fell in love with the Mongolian Princess of the Yuan Dynasty, Zhao Min. He even escaped from his wedding to be with the Princess.”

“At that time of the history during the Yuan Dynasty, Ming Sect and the Mongols were battling one another. Both Jiao Zhu and Princess were of the opposing ends. They went through difficulties and obstacles to stay together. They were so deeply in love with each other. Princess Zhao Min gave up her family rights and abandoned her country to be with him. For her, Zhang Wuji gave up his rights as the Ming Sect Leader as well. After going through so much, they finally got married and had a Son and a Daughter. “

The Storyteller cleared his voice and continued, “There is another totally different saying. The Princess left her family and country to be with Jiao Zhu. The Government was not willing to let her off. So Rumor had it that The Princess’s Father, Prince Ru Yang sent his General and an army of soldiers to capture her and executed her on the spot. Ming Sect Zhang Jiao Zhu was devastated upon hearing the bad news of her death, and committed suicide to join her in the Netherworlds. The previous version of the story were made up by the people who were touched by their true love for each other.”

Storyteller continued, “There is yet another version of the story, but not many people knew about this. It was rumored that The Emperor Zhu Yuan Zhang was jealous of Zhang Wuji’s fame and reputation among the citizens. He was afraid that Zhang Wu Ji would rebel against the new Government so as to snatch the Emperor’s position. Thus, for the sake of the citizens and the stability of the country, he sent 2 Martial arts Expert and an army of soldiers to assassinate Zhang Wu Ji. At that time Ming Sect Members were scattered all over the country and were very well informed. Thank god that Ming Sect members got hold of the information about the assassination plan, and therefore sent their members to Mongolia to rescue Zhang Wu Ji.”

“After they survived the assassination, Zhang Wu Ji and the Mongol Princess Settled down in the Butterfly Valley. The Butterfly valley was an isolated place. Nobody knew exactly where it was. Zhang Wuji was very well-versed about Medicine and healing techniques. However, he did not go around offering medical services to anyone. Rumor had it that he would only offer medical care to people who had affinity with him, that was, people who managed to locate the whereabouts of the Butterfly Valley. Well, to be honest, nobody know if this Butterfly Valley ever exists.” He patted the bamboo table again upon completing this sentence.

Then The Storyteller continued, “Today’s story is purely about Ming Sect Leader Zhang Wu Ji and Yuan Dynasty Princess Zhao Min’s Love Story. And for this, we have to begin with the Lu Liu Manor ………”

An old couple around the age of 60s sitting on a bench, were totally immersed with the stories told by the Storyteller.

The old man carefully helped his wife to peel sunflower seeds. At times, the both of them would hold hands tightly and look at each other tenderly.

Whenever the story came to some exciting parts, both of them would whisper to each other and laugh happily together, as if there was no one else around.

The old lady had a beautiful smile. You could immediately tell that She must be a Ravishing and captivating beauty when she was young.

The Old Man looked energetic and Alert. When he was young, he must be a handsome chap too.

Both of them were already in their 60s but they were such a loving couple. How many elderly couples can be like them?  

-          THE END -

So sad it the last chapter. Is this the HE. 

I feel sad now as there no more Grassland reunion. If you find any good Fanfic, please share with us. Thank you 

Personally i like this 

https://m.weibo.cn/6307939316/4369802337986537

3 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

So sad it the last chapter. Is this the HE. 

I feel sad now as there no more Grassland reunion. If you find any good Fanfic, please share with us. Thank you 

I am reading one right now. Will try to translate

Yes, it's the HE

• Like 2

14 hours ago, deminni said:

@LaurenPanna @bluesky888 @Angee86 Thank you so much! I am so happy y'all liked it. Will update either this weekend of early next week I am hoping. WJ and ZM are so fun to write. 

Some good MV's to share! (Chinese Music)

1. Very dark and moody and noir-ish and the music is dark, but a little sassy, methinks. The lyrics really reflect Wu Ji.

2. ROCH 2014 acoustic themesong sounds AMAZING.

3. I feel like this song really matches WJ/ZM <3 The clips chosen match perfectly with the song lyrics. Great editing!

4. LOL! This one is soooooooooo adorable. The sound effects!

I love the dark one- it's classy and also angsty! :) Thanks for sharing and also on the fanfic!

2 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Just have to share this two briliant MV's apologies if it's already posted ^_^ seriously ppl who make MV is like magic lol

https://b23.tv/av51417534

https://b23.tv/av48845666

Agreed!  The first one is brilliant- so energetic with a sweeping wuxia feel!  Nice one! 

MV's are creative works as well and the addition of music and picking of scenes.. it's art for sure and I love it that HSDS is inspiring so much lovely art!

6 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Cheers all

Well, at lease for me, I'm pretty satisfied with Joseph portraying of ZWJ from beginning to end.  For me Joseph being only 20 years old, his acting is better than a lot of actors at his age or older.  I loves his version of ZWJ so much to the point that majority of my posts on Soompi are for HSDS 19.  I even learned how to do screenshots and gifs and write my views on scenes which I'm very poor at (I don't like to write) this alone speak volumes.:phew:  I even searched high and low for MVs and keep repeating the favorites one. Every days keep checking back in Soompi 100Xs to read all the good fanfic and new posts which I never did in my entire life with other dramas.  My dying wish is for the production company to release the un-cut DVD's version to satisfy my thirst.:sweatingbullets: I've mentioned 100Xs before that HSDS plot line is my lease favorite out of the trilogy (Condor's Heroes is my favorite, blamed it on Louis Koo and Carman Lee's amazing chemistry:lol:) I'm a sucker for romances plots. I wasn't even going to watch this version when it first aired (I'm so glad I did and no regrets at all afterward) 86 version was the only one I completed watching almost 30 years ago and I never went back to watch the second time.  Plus I haven't watch any of Joseph and Yukee's dramas before so I wasn't interested.  Today, I'm still suffering drama withdrawal syndrome even though the drama had ended airing for 3 weeks (the last drama that I suffers withdrawal was TMOPB for 1 week).  This HSDS 19 has caused such a distractions for my works and daily life that it's becoming unhealthy.  This one week I spent so much time doing screenshots and gifs that it's unimaginable for me.  Every nights I still re watched some of my favorites scenes and smiles like an idiot and had caused my husband to shake his head in disbelieved.:lol: So to me all these affections from HSDS 19, Joseph played the major role with his acting skills. I specially loves his big round eyes with all the awww expressions. 

The reasons I think Joseph wasn't able to shines when he first appears on screen was because he still has to acted sickly when he met those Zhu and Wu's families.  He was quickly fall into their schemes being a young teenager and then falling off the mountain then learned Nine Yang Divine Art. Years later he fall off the cliffs and broke both legs, so he can only crawl, sit, or lie down.  Not long later him and YL being captured and hold hostages by MJST and every time he try to say something, MJ or someone else will just shut him up.  At GMD he already fully healed and had learned Ming Sect.'s most powerful kungfu so he was more confidence.  This is ZWJ one man show so Joseph was able to showcase his acting skills. Lol....do I sound logical for defending his acting?

Apologize for the long rants.  I by no means to disrespect or mock others opinions.  This is solely my humble opinion and passion for Joseph as an actor. 

Peace all!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am quite enjoying his acting too. even at the earlier episodes when he first appeared. I gotta say I am pleasantly surprised,  since I admit I am usually very skeptical when young,  pretty face actors were casted for a Wuxia series (no offense please :sweat_smile:) .

At least,  I didn't feel like his actings distract me from the story and the flow. It's understandable that they needed time to find their dynamics as the series progressed, and constructive (without malice)   critics on their acting skills are actually good for their development. But to continually criticizing without checking the fact whether there are any improvements on the performances Or the critics are warranted, attacking the actor/actress personally,  especially done with malicious intention is where lines should be drawn. 

Peace all :blush:

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Well, at lease for me, I'm pretty satisfied with Joseph portraying of ZWJ.  For me Joseph being only 20 years old, his acting is better than a lot of actors at his age or older.  I loves his version of ZWJ so much to the point that majority of my posts on Soompi are for HSDS 19.  I even learned how to do screenshots and gifs and write my views on scenes which I'm very poor at (I don't like to write) this alone speak volumes.:phew:  I even searched high and low for MVs and keep repeating the favorites one. Every days keep checking back in Soompi 100Xs to read all the good fanfic and new posts which I never did in my entire life with other dramas.  My dying wish is for the production company to release the un-cut DVD's version to satisfy my thirst.:sweatingbullets: I've mentioned 100Xs before that HSDS plot line is my lease favorite out of the trilogy (Condor's Heroes is my favorite, blamed it on Louis Koo and Carman Lee's amazing chemistry:lol:) I'm a sucker for romances plots. I wasn't even going to watch this version when it first aired (I'm so glad I did and no regrets at all afterward) 86 version was the only one I completed watching almost 30 years ago and I never went back to watch the second time.  Plus I haven't watch any of Joseph and Yukee's dramas before so I wasn't interested.  Today, I'm still suffering drama withdrawal syndrome even though the drama had ended airing for 3 weeks (the last drama that I suffers withdrawal was TMOPB for 1 week).  This HSDS 19 has caused such a distractions for my works and daily life that it's becoming unhealthy.  This one week I spent so much time doing screenshots and gifs that it's unimaginable for me.  Every nights I still re watched some of my favorites scenes and smiles like an idiots and had caused my husband to shake his head in disbelieved.:lol: So to me all these affections from HSDS 19, Joseph played the major role with his acting skills. I specially loves his big round eyes with all the awww expressions.

The reasons I think Joseph wasn't able to shines when he first appears on screen was because he still has to acted sickly when he met those Zhu and Wu's families.  He was quickly fall into their schemes being a young teenager and then falling off the mountain then learned Nine Yang Divine Art. Years later he fall off the cliffs and broke both legs, so he can only crawl, sit, or lie down.  Not long later him and YL being captured and hold hostages by MJST and every time he try to say something, MJ or someone else will just shut him up.  At GMD he already fully healed and had learned Ming Sect.'s most powerful kungfu so he was more confidence. Joseph then was able to showcase his acting skills. Lol....do I sound logical for defending his acting?

Apologize for the long rants.  I by no means to disrespect or mock others opinions.  This is solely my humble opinion and passion for Joseph as an actor.

Peace all!

This is what i want to said. thank you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I personally think I like his acting Only from GMD onwards 

When he first appear, I was not convinced that this little boy can hold the Wuji character 

I agree. I didn’t think much of it when he first appeared. I was just watching the plot unfold; acting was secondary.

But then at Guang Ming Peak I really liked seeing Joseph act compassionate, and then later he was also fierce at the same time. I remember telling my sister, “this Wuji is kind, intelligent, naive, but also fierce. He’s my favourite Wuji out of them all!” He really sold it to me at that moment. He only improved since then.

• Like 2