[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

16 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Hey don't blame him. Just imagine if you're one of the Ming sect people. Can you imagine Zhang Jiaozhu is actually in love with a foreign princess?? This one is not just foreign but direct from the enemy camp. 

Some people might think it's just temporary  infatuation until the hype burnt down but instead the fire in their heart getting stronger. Their leader start showing unusual behaviour and the romance going to the marriage very soon. They used to be ganging up on him and push him to do what they want but now he stand for her against them. If me, i might want to assasinate her secretly.

I'm bias toward MM hence my wanting to strangle those hypocrite. On the other hand I also understand that they think everything was going their way, with having powerful, young, popular, charismatic leader who could have been an emperor and bring glory to Emei whoopss.. I mean Ming sect. 

They don't have the balls to assasinate MM though in the end :D

1 hour ago, penforella said:

I'm bias toward MM hence my wanting to strangle those hypocrite. On the other hand I also understand that they think everything was going their way, with having powerful, young, popular, charismatic leader who could have been an emperor and bring glory to Emei whoopss.. I mean Ming sect. 

Man.... Their leader literally catered to her needs, including her meals and medication. 

So how to poison her?

They also stay in the same room day and nights, where is the opportunity?

:sweat_smile:

• Like 4

For me,  my favorite"

1. ZM,  hands down. Not only she is indeed beautiful but she got brain and boldness in her.  

2. Buhui.  Among the actresses in this version,  I agree that Buhui is among the prettiest.

3. Yinli.  She's very pretty especially after she "came back" from the death.  And i love her voice

4. XZ and/or ZR.  I remembered thinking that XZ looks very pretty when she first appeared in this version,  although without fancy make-up. But as the series goes,  I feel her costume did not really compliment her. She's very pretty when she already adorned the Persian clothes before they departed for Persia though.

ZZR is pretty in this version,  especially at the last episodes but overall not my cup of tea. (No offense please).  I feel the character in this version can be bland (like XZ as well)  most of the time before she went psycho :sweatingbullets:

Peace all :blush:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Man.... Their leader literally catered to her needs, including her meals and medication. 

So how to poison her?

They also stay in the same room day and nights, where is the opportunity?

:sweat_smile:

Actually I was wondering about that as well. He keeps barging into her room oh so casually. Do they stay in the same room? 

• Like 1

I found a very fantastic fanfic. (at least its interesting to me!) 

Its a weibo writer but her links were kinda messed up. 

Let me sort things out and i will share and translate to English if you guys are interested to read. 

Wuji has a love rival in this fanfic. And is someone we "somewhat" know.. Okay at least we are familiar with his family background Lol. A dashing young man. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Let me sort things out and i will share and translate to English if you guys are interested to read. 

Wuji has a love rival in this fanfic. And is someone we "somewhat" know.. Okay at least we are familiar with his family background Lol. A dashing young man. 

@LaurenPanna You are the best!!  :love:

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

which writer in weibo....i can go check out in weibo too

17 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Since we are on this topic about MM's beauty.  Lets vote who is the most beautiful girl in HSDS 2019 universe.

I'm only compared 6 girls since they're all involved with ZWJ and had more or less potentially chance to become his lover/wife.

I know beauty is 'in the eye of the beholder'.  So lets take WJ's point of view to determined.

1. ZM: Lol...based on all these stared from Zhang Jiao Zhu, MM is definitely his number one beauty.:wub:

WHdlR3C.gif

With fake mustache on and he still admiring her beauty.:lol:

Muj6AOT.gif

Oh...he's a long goner with that adorable face and grin.

HS2cpmj.gif

2. ZJZ: WJ had developed infatuation with this girl and also acknowledged her as a beauty with a evil heart.

3OvSlXo.gif

3. XZ: Since XZ's mom was the number one beauty when she was young, so I assumed XZ inherited her mom's genes. But too bad WJ only see her as a little sister, no romance what so ever.   

KjtLL4x.gif

4. ZZR: WJ might had developed infatuation with her after they encounters again but I think he sees her more like a benevolence and friend after he met ZM.  They mentioned a couple of times in the drama that she's beautiful and SQS is also crazy about her.

kPpGYYS.gif

5. YL: I believed YL is also beautiful specially after she healed her face's scars and she also resembled YSS (WJ's mom).       

YgIM7ob.gif

6. YBH: ZD did commented she's beautiful.  Again, too bad WJ only treated her as a little sister, no romantic     feeling at all.        

rChoBEl.gif

So, what do you guys think?  Any opinions welcome!

To me it will be :

1. Zhao Min

2. Yang Bu Hui

3. Xiao Zhao

4. Zhou Zi Ruo

5. Yin Li

and i finally found a word to describe ZM beauty.. and it's "Refreshing" beauty! Her beauty is the kind of beauty that is not dull, charming, and seeing her i always feel fresh.. refreshing.. clean/clear kind of beauty.. like if you are having a bad day looking at her face will not bore you.. you will feel refreshed.. :D

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

Yeah, when I first watched the ep i was like, he checking her out! hahaha. I don't blame him. She's purdy.

Yeah.. WJ totally checking her out.. his eyes cant left her even when he's already turn his body to leave.. his eyes glued on her.. its like he would love to just stare at her and drop his head there, rather than go with his body.. haha

• Like 3

8 hours ago, penforella said:

I agree the Ming sect hit jackpot with WJ.. the once ruined reputation of Ming sect, can be restored bcoz of WJ's fame..

They want to bring glory to Ming sect through WJ.. to the extend of making WJ the bew emperor.. hence MM are only obstacles on achieving their goal.. WJ's happiness and aspirations are not important to them.. they tried to incorporate and accepted MM in ZJZ's life though by making her as a pawn in their game not bcoz they truly care about WJ..

And i think in the end WJ understands and acknowledge that their Ming sect brothers are only using him and wht MM said was true all along, so he finally leave them and go to MM..

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

which writer in weibo....i can go check out in weibo too

32 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://weibo.com/u/1038852857

This is her url

I like that the love rival is not a Prince!!!! 

But someone unexpected and we know his family well!!  Shhhhh I shall not disclose first 

Ah...i was already following her heheheheh

1 hour ago, Angee86 said:

To me it will be :

1. Zhao Min

2. Yang Bu Hui

3. Xiao Zhao

4. Zhou Zi Ruo

5. Yin Li

and i finally found a word to describe ZM beauty.. and it's "Refreshing" beauty! Her beauty is the kind of beauty that is not dull, charming, and seeing her i always feel fresh.. refreshing.. clean/clear kind of beauty.. like if you are having a bad day looking at her face will not bore you.. you will feel refreshed.. :D

Nice choice of word!! 

I feel that she look different in every episode. Different expression different mood, she also look like a different person each time, same goes to different image and dressing give her different looks too. 

So it's never tired looking at her

• Like 5