[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

37 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Thank you for the gifs @ildiz

I heard there will be a KR version HSDS 2019. Is it true? 

I Rewatch episode 49 and I suddenly notice something. Not sure if you guys notice too. 

When Wuji release the lantern boat, MinMin give a "sigh" that make wuji sense her presence. Then after that Wuji turn over and chase after her, but accidentally bump into some kids. Then when he look up, he could not find her. His eyes were wide open. 

Then at this time i realise something!! Minmin was standing one side, very near him, she even lift up her white veil!!!! She was there holding the lantern boat. How coukd he miss her!! Hahaha do let me know if anyone notice this. V

Haha. I notice that, too. He could hear her "sigh", then how could he possibly miss her when she is just a few steps away from him.:lol: 

[video-to-gif output image]

You said a KR version HSDS 2019. You mean a Korean version?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ildiz said:

Haha. I notice that, too. He could hear her "sigh", then how could he possibly miss her when she is just a few steps away from him.:lol: 

[video-to-gif output image]

You said a KR version HSDS 2019. You mean a Korean version?

If he can sense her few steps away, wonder why he couldn't sense her when she were next to him.

16 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

If he can sense her few steps away, wonder why he couldn't sense her when she were next to him.

Hahaha...So he can make that cool entrances and get the hug of the year awards:lol:  Drama director requested.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Now that HSDS has finished and there is no other series that interest me at the moment, I have been re-watching my favourite WJ-MM scenes and re-playing my favourite MV (the one posted by Joseph and uploaded to Youtube by LaurenPanna)again and again.

ZR has never been a character I like, so I ended up skimming a lot of her episodes.  The episode with her and WJ and his Yifu stranded on the Snake Island was one of these episodes.  What I don’t understand is who shot the arrows that killed the troops who were sent by ZM(MM) to rescue them.  This is one of the parts that I wish the writer didn’t deviate from the novel.   Perhaps one of you observant HSDS fans can help explain that to me.  It will be much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

Anyome familar with TVB know if they add new scenes? I know they edit for sure, but not sure if they would add new scenes. So far no new scenes since ep 8 on tvb.

I didn't watch the TVB's version yet, I want to wait until MinMin appear.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, zlyfan said:

ZR has never been a character I like, so I ended up skimming a lot of her episodes.  The episode with her and WJ and his Yifu stranded on the Snake Island was one of these episodes.  What I don’t understand is who shot the arrows that killed the troops who were sent by ZM(MM) to rescue them.  This is one of the parts that I wish the writer didn’t deviate from the novel.   Perhaps one of you observant HSDS fans can help explain that to me.  It will be much appreciated.

I think it is ZM's brother who send the men to kill ZWJ. He was already suspicious of ZM loyalty, so I guess he had people spying on her to know where ZWJ is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes yes, so you guys notice, she was just right at the corner for us to notice hahaha

I believe when ZM send the boat to fetch them, her bro instruct the troops to kill them without her knowing too. 

I heard of a KR version, meaning they will dub this hsds 2019 in Korean language and telecast in Korea. Not sure how true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Yes yes, so you guys notice, she was just right at the corner for us to notice hahaha

I believe when ZM send the boat to fetch them, her bro instruct the troops to kill them without her knowing too. 

I heard of a KR version, meaning they will dub this hsds 2019 in Korean language and telecast in Korea. Not sure how true. 

Must be very good to be dub in KR. Wonder if they included the cut scenes.

19 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

My wish if they ever release the complete version on DVD. I'll buy it.

Cfans said that today tvb, Zhang cuishan died. They seem to cut away the poems part as well as to hasten the speed of their death

4 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Yes, I love those eyes when he look at MinMin, totally different then when he look at ZZR. I want to save that clip. Is there a way to save it.

I think you touch on the video long enough, some message will appear to ask you to save

2 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Cfans said that today tvb, Zhang cuishan died. They seem to cut away the poems part as well as to hasten the speed of their death

i don't mind they cut any other scene, but please do not cut any of WJ-MinMin scene.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

i don't mind they cut any other scene, but please do not cut any of WJ-MinMin scene.

I believe they cut to let minmin appear earlier. Because tvb is very into ZM. They know their audience 

I just read that the team confirm that there were initially about 70 episodes but cut to 50. They are still not sure if they will release the cut scenes 

https://m.weibo.cn/1807125770/4364683949292545

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I believe they cut to let minmin appear earlier. Because tvb is very into ZM. They know their audience 

I just read that the team confirm that there were initially about 70 episodes but cut to 50. They are still not sure if they will release the cut scenes 

https://m.weibo.cn/1807125770/4364683949292545

I'm not sure what they mean to let MinMin appear early. Is that mean there scene before she met WJ that got cut.

@kur4p1k4

https://m.weibo.cn/2673422545/4364733928820914

This is for you. The forest part with funny captions on top is out. 

2 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I'm not sure what they mean to let MinMin appear early. Is that mean there scene before she met WJ that got cut.

I think it mean, instead of epi 23, min min will be out in 19.

So it means some scenes in the episodes before minmin appearance will somehow be cut to allow her to appear earlier, which mean there is slight chance that we might get to see the cut scenes at second half of the show 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2