[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

15 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

I tried looking for it but I guess not a lot of shippers because I cant even find any of her AOL kissing scenes from her character or FMV. I only found one but this one is very simple. But I know she had several longer kisses in that drama. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYWOroir_I

I didnt watch the drama, I just saw several clips when it was airing. 

@Yitian_fan Here is the BTS interview of Yukee for AOL for more references of her kiss scenes in the show. Hehe! First time posting a link. I hope it works. https://youtu.be/qtlxRSTVhVM

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Regina Goh said:

@Yitian_fan Here is the BTS interview of Yukee for AOL for more references of her kiss scenes in the show. Hehe! First time posting a link. I hope it works. https://youtu.be/qtlxRSTVhVM

Hey Regina,

Worked!  Here's the link to the right moment where there's the BTS from her kiss scenes in the other drama- keep watching for another minute or so because there's other kiss scenes that get shown!

She talks about how embarrassed she was but then she recounts that  the Director told her "Nevermind, just jump at him!" ;)  Which is pretty much what she did. So it doesn't look particularly hot, but it wasn't awkward either. Just looks enthused?

[I'm shallow... I noticed the actor she gets to kiss is not that attractive so maybe that helps? Joseph on the other hand... ;) ]

Anyway, on another note: I added another short "The Art of Storytelling" to my fic collection! :)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18228215/chapters/44365972

In which Wuji searches for Minmin in Mongolia, he meets a storyteller, hears a story, tells a story and learns something about himself, about Minmin and the art of story-telling.

PS I haven't forgotten the rain scene, still working on it alongside 4 other plot bunny ideas that have been following me around! ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

Hey Regina,

Worked!  Here's the link to the right moment where there's the BTS from her kiss scenes in the other drama- keep watching for another minute or so because there's other kiss scenes that get shown!

She talks about how embarrassed she was but then she recounts that  the Director told her "Nevermind, just jump at him!" ;)  Which is pretty much what she did. So it doesn't look particularly hot, but it wasn't awkward either. Just looks enthused?

[I'm shallow... I noticed the actor she gets to kiss is not that attractive so maybe that helps? ;) ]

Anyway, on another note: I added another short "The Art of Storytelling" to my fic collection! :)

In which Wuji searches for Minmin in Mongolia, he meets a storyteller, hears a story, tells a story and learns something about himself, about Minmin and the art of story-telling.

PS I haven't forgotten the rain scene, still working on it alongside 4 other plot bunny ideas that have been following me around! ;)

I love the show (AOL) very much and I love Yukee's character in it. Her character's love story is actually very sweet too. But yeah I ship our dear Min Min and Zhang Jiao Zhu the most haha!

7 hours ago, chipz03 said:

JZ changed his ig profile pic to a fan art of WJ in his wedding attire right after he ran away from the wedding,  taken from the scene where he was standing right in front of MM after WJ bolted away from his almost wedding. Man,  seem like WJ truly close to JZ heart :wub:

The drawing should be the pic he used. All credits belong to respective owners

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4368219500630123

Love the drawing and even more love it that Joseph is a WJ fan... awwwww! :)  How fun to have a dream come true (act as the character you love!)

I think I would be super thrilled to even be an extra in the next HSDS... like you know, one of the Ming sect members who was killed on GMD and get to lie on the ground during the filming of the battle scene!  :)  It would still be something to be part of the cast of my favorite wuxia ever! I wonder if they accept volunteers.... I'd even pay my own way to get out to China to do it! ;)

• LOL 6

Recently i rewatched HSDS again from the moment MM appear (dont know how many times i rewatched it, lost count :sweatingbullets:)

Im jst wondering in ep 38 when MM suddenly came to Kaypang meeting after came back from snake island. ZYZ was also in the room and captured. But WJ came helping MM only but not ZYZ. Why is that? I jst found it weird and a bit funny that WJ forgot abt ZYZ and rescue MM only.:sweat_smile:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Angee86 said:

Recently i rewatched HSDS again from the moment MM appear (dont know how many times i rewatched it, lost count :sweatingbullets:)

Im jst wondering in ep 38 when MM suddenly came to Kaypang meeting after came back from snake island. ZYZ was also in the room and captured. But WJ came helping MM only but not ZYZ. Why is that? I jst found it weird and a bit funny that WJ forgot abt ZYZ and rescue MM only.:sweat_smile:

IKR? He was being so careful, observing the situation before rescue, but then Zhao Min appears and seems unable to fight them so he blows his cover to rescue her first. To his credit, he messed up everyone’s vision so they wouldn’t see who saved her. I don’t know how successful all that ash was though. Do they still know it was him?

1 hour ago, Yitian_fan said:

Hey Regina,

[I'm shallow... I noticed the actor she gets to kiss is not that attractive so maybe that helps? Joseph on the other hand... ;) ]

Oh my goodness, THE TWIST AT THE END..... love it. 

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

IKR? He was being so careful, observing the situation before rescue, but then Zhao Min appears and seems unable to fight them so he blows his cover to rescue her first. To his credit, he messed up everyone’s vision so they wouldn’t see who saved her. I don’t know how successful all that ash was though. Do they still know it was him?

I believed ZYZ and his bros knew about his rescuing ZM.  Remembered after he break up with ZM in ep. 39 and went back to his bros place and healed ZYZ his injury.  ZYZ warned ZWJ about ZM in front of all his bros (advising ZWJ not to be tricked by her beauty because she poisonous ).  After that ZD make a comment to ZWJ that ZYZ is holding grudged because WJ only rescued ZM and not ZYZ so that's why he making that statement about ZM being poisonous so public (not giving WJ's face).

hth...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Angee86 said:

You're not alone, I also lost counts how many times I re watched HSDS 19 episodes.

Lol....of course rescuing his wife is more important than ZYZ.:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I believed ZYZ and his bros knew about his rescuing ZM.  Remembered after he break up with ZM in ep. 39 and went back to his bros place and healed ZYZ his injury.  ZYZ warned ZWJ about ZM in front of all his bros (advising ZWJ not to be tricked by her beauty because she poisonous ).  After that ZD make a comment to ZWJ that ZYZ is holding grudged because WJ only rescued ZM and not ZYZ so that's why he making that statement about ZM being poisonous so public (not giving WJ's face).

hth...

Ah man. I missed all that because I didn’t understand what was going on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angee86 said:

ZYZ later made a comment, Or more like dissing WJ on choosing to save MM but not him.  He then warn WJ about don’t get too close to MM in front of everyone.   Its kind of show that there is a rift among Ming cult or that some of the members already have a doubt in WJ’s judgement. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I’ve just finished sub eps 45. The sub already up, for anyone who want watch it again. Cheers

And to all the fanfic writers, thank you!!:kiss_wink:

I wish I could spam kudos in AO3 for every chapters:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

54 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

hth...

29 minutes ago, sophiesyc said:

ZYZ later made a comment and even dissing WJ about forgetting him and choosing to save MM but not him.  He then later warn WJ about getting too close to MM. I think it is also kind of show that there is a rift among Ming cult or that some of the members might have a doubt in WJ. 

Ah ok thanks guys.. i guess i missed this scene.. i might have skipped it in order to go to other WJ - MM scenes.. the scenes after breakup scene in the river are too painful to watch so i mostly skip it until MM get rescued by FY haha..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I’ve just finished sub eps 45. The sub already up, for anyone who want watch it again. Cheers

And to all the fanfic writers, thank you!!:kiss_wink:

I wish I could spam kudos in AO3 for every chapters:D

It was you who subbed ep 45? Omg thank you. Slowly waiting for subs. 

• Like 1

All of you did notice this right? This is driving me nuts, since I never see anybody mention this

Zz4DTPnm.png?118O37JDm.png?1

Why is her her hair suddenly looked more disheveled? Even her makeup is lighter a bit. What did ZWJ do? That pervert:P

I know, I know, probably just different shooting time. Or the director is just evil and wants to make me imagine unsavoury stuffs :smirk:

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

All of you did notice this right? This is driving me nuts, since I never see anybody mention this

Why is her her hair suddenly looked more disheveled? Even her makeup is lighter a bit. What did ZWJ do? That pervert:P

I know, I know, probably just different shooting time. Or the director is just evil and wants to make me imagine unsavoury stuffs :smirk:

I noticed her hair is little bit different but didn’t want to said anything. Hahaha

39 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Can you tell me which scenes are these?  It's episode 45 right? Thanks!

Edited:

Never mind, it the applied medicine scene...hehehe

36 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Good point....Isn’t in the Japanese culture, when the woman’s hair is stranded down...it means she had just slept with a man the night before.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, GLT said:

Good point....Isn’t in the Japanese culture, when the woman’s hair is stranded down...it means she had just slept with a man the night before.

Look at us. We’re so desperate for any WJ and MM moments that we’re creating more in our minds :lol:. I am the same!

• LOL 1