[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

On 5/8/2019 at 2:15 PM, kur4p1k4 said:

For all those people that think Joseph has been acting well since the beginning, I personally would disagree. He was pretty bad and inconsistent in the beginning, especially if you compare to other senior actors. Even Bambi and YL's actress Cao Xi Yue both of them acted better than him in earlier episode. I was also bothered a lot by his eyes, it somehow just doesn't fit wuxia. I do get used to it since he was getting good, acting wise, once he reach GMD. So yeah there's valid criticism, but I do disagree if they're being mean spirited about it on social media.

Cheers all

As a long fans of JY trilogy, I have to disagree with you. ZWJ caractere are the more challenging one compare to his precedent :KC n YG. They are the real wuxia hero's. ZWJ as said by the author are closest one to a general human than a wuxia all package hero. That's why so many version are failed to bring ZWJ caractere. I am a Tony leung version keeper, back then I still can not figure it out but he done an excellent job. 

After so many years I dissapointed by many versions n give it up until I force my self to see this Mainland version. Honestly the whole story carry so much 'mission' that not very wuxia also, well not surprise is Mainland China making so they stick with goverment roule. But we still can see essence of the novel. Now about Joseph Z acting, he nailed it! He embodied ZWJ so well, he made me realized that this caractere was suppose to carry like this. If you compare to others actors Joseph done it beyond them even he is just 20 y.o. He surely done some good read of ZWJ caractere. He is so consistent unlike what you said. He can comunicate with his eyes is the plus, not many actors can do that. His eyes speak how the struggle deep: being leader but doesn't know anything, no experience, grow up with no friends. As a young man he likes n always mesmerized by beauty but yet doesn't know it. Yes his eyes act it out that make me realized that ZWJ is just like the rest of men, unlike wuxia hero. His line honestly not speak very well about ZWJ caractere but his eyes done it. And that's how ZWJ are became the 'hero' in this last trilogy! And Joseph bring it on.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lusia bournet said:

Now about Joseph Z acting, he nailed it! He embodied ZWJ so well, he made me realized that this caractere was suppose to carry like this. If you compare to others actors Joseph done it beyond them even he is just 20 y.o. He surely done some good read of ZWJ caractere. He is so consistent unlike what you said. He can comunicate with his eyes is the plus, not many actors can do that. His eyes speak how the struggle deep: being leader but doesn't know anything, no experience, grow up with no friends. As a young man he likes n always mesmerized by beauty but yet doesn't know it.

I don't think he always mesmerized by beauty, maybe other versions but not 2019 version.

In my opinion, he only mesmerized to Zhao Min since the beginning, but not to ZZR, XC or Yin Li. Yes, he seems like a bit attracted to ZZR before he met ZM but it just ZZR is his old friend and kind to him. He only said beautiful to ZM but not to other girls. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I don't think he always mesmerized by beauty, maybe other versions but not 2019 version.

In my opinion, he only mesmerized to Zhao Min since the beginning, but not to ZZR, XC or Yin Li. Yes, he seems like a bit attracted to ZZR before he met ZM but it just ZZR is his old friend and kind to him. He only said beautiful to ZM but not to other girls. 

First of all mesmerized never mean in love. According to his caractere yes he is and this 2019 versions are included. You can see it clearly. Like I said not by words but by his eyes. Honestly on the book you can see it,  but to put everything on screen it's going to be long. But the essence of caractere still capture. He loves all the women by doing never want to say no n never want to hurt them he even knew that 4 of them want to be with him. Remember when XZ have to leave to persia he put the courage that want her stay n fight. So at that time there's ZM but he still want XZ stay. He didn't think twice cause he loves her also. Everytime he sees beautiful woman he mesmerized not just to the 4 who openly said their feeling, but others including the yellow maiden. Mesmerized never mean in love. He loves ZZR but the different is he is in love with ZM n then he is just into ZM

This 2019 version made me see the growing caractere of ZWJ about himself n his romance journey. 

Other versions show some words that he rather die if he can not with ZM.  At the end we captured the same, that he is with ZM. In real life it happens  we could love someone but are also in love with someone. It's two different things. 

Hi

The director has read all our letters and messages. He kindly replied us to thank us for all the messages and kind feedback given to him and the production team of HSDS 2019.

He wishes us well during this Covid19 situation and ask us to take very good care of our health.

I follow up with him and reminded him to continue to help us to look out for opportunities for Joseph and Yukee to work together once again.

Rest assured and don't worry, I will keep following up with all directors.

Thank you very much and deeply appreciate everyone's support. 

Lauren Panna

• Love 1

Congratulations to Joseph

2019 Annual TV Series Actors

After a year-long statistics on the ability to carry dramas, the performance of viewing webcasts, and the contribution of the boom, Datawin calculated the head artist who contributed the most TV drama value in 2019, reflecting the Datawin 2019 artist TV drama business released in January. Value list. The top 30 rankings are as follows: 

1.  Yao Chen 

2.  Zhao Liying 

3.  Yang Zi 

4.  Chen Baoguo 

5.  Zhang Jiayi 

6.  Ni Dahong 

7.  Wang Kai

8.  Li Xian

9.   Huang Lei 

10. Lei Jiayin

11. Yang Yang

12. Chen Xiao

13. Xiao Zhan

14. Huang Jingyu

15. Feng Shaofeng

16. Yan Ni

17. Liu Ye

18. Deng Lun

19. Zheng Shuang

20. Qin Junjie

21. Yang Shuo

22. Tong Dawei

23. Wang Ou

24.Joseph Zeng  [ Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 2019, Over The Sea I Come To See You ]

25. Jia Nailiang

26. Haiqing

27. Luoyun Xi 

28. Chen Feiyu

29.  Wu Gang

30. Luo Jin 

41d1108dly4gcxzhm2jgfj20ih12ztd9.jpg

Source :

https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404483820056346753

• Thanks 1

The classic martial arts adaptation is still welcome

Although repeated adaptations of "Yi Tian Tu Long Ji", they often receive good market effects every time, and have also produced great male heroes from generation to generation. The version of Zeng Shunxi / Joseph Zeng has also achieved a good TV drama boom, and has also initially won two small flowers.

Joseph Zeng  NO 10  with Yi Tian Tu Long Ji

84285562_1047585562279738_16674019832936

• Thanks 1

Because all of a sudden I remembered Joseph's efforts for the role of Zhang Wuji: He didn't pick up work for a few months, studied the original book behind closed doors, delved into the script, constantly consulted like a professional, and wrote a few character notes 

ebd1e2dbgy1gcyw9yci8nj21300u0arj.jpg

ebd1e2dbgy1gcyw9x5mvij21400u0tng.jpg

• Love 1

I already thought that. It's too obvious how he approche this complicated wuxia caracter effectively. He bring out the nuances of Wuji out of the book. I would like to give an apploud to Bambi who play ZZR. Despite WJ chemistry with ZM,  in my opinion Bambi is the one who complet the stronger WJ caracter portrayed by Joseph. She developed her caracter so well. Yukee done a good acting n I could she is into build a chemistry but she didn't developed ZM caracter. I think Joseph performances help her a lot. 

On 5/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, sophiesyc said:

The latest edition pretty much implies that he wants to be with all of them (all four of them). He can’t decide. Or at the very least according to the author’s note at the very end. 

I think the second version/edition ending is the same as the 2009 tv version, with ZR comes to see them with the promise. I think it ends with WJ thinking that he loves ZM but also misses or thinks about ZR too something like that.

The author said on 3rd vers maybe Wuji left to mongol with Zhao min, maybe ZZR still look for Wuji to mongol, maybe Wuji go to persia with Zhao min to meet Xiao ziao or maybe Wuji with Yin li. 

About 4 thought of 'Maybe' the author still carry zhao min along Wuji. The author actually can not interfere about Wuji caracter. Indisecive but also up right n chivalrous but judge with his caracter Wuji he is into Zhao min back to bone. The author actually want Wuji end up with Xiao zhiao but his caracter never into Xiao Ziao even he also loves her. In realistic men will love more than one person but man can only in love with one person. In this case Wuji are in love with the last woman he encounter that is zhao min. Love n in love are two different things.