[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

Ah,  been a while since I check in to this sub. Anyone still lurking?  :mrgreen:

Regarding as to why ZM can forgave WJ. 

My memory might be a bit rusty as it's been a couple of months, but there are several possibilities that I can think of

1. ZM is a rational person. She chases what she wants,, but most of the time, she assess the situations before she acts.  She does not really let down her rationale that easily (as shown by her tactics in tackling difficult situations). She knows that the culprit behind the tragic end of RYW is not ZWJ. In fact, i Think she herself knows that WJ is as much as a victim as her and her family. Hence, she doesn't target him but Zhu when she wanted to revenge.

2. I would think  ZM herself knows since the beginning that WJ will not and can not abandon his fight for his people. Just like she also will never turn her back against her family (hence,  she never help WJ when it comes to his fight against her family). She helps him a lot (and I mean,  really really a lot). Example, see helps him find his godfather,  she helps him clear his name when his Wudang uncles thought WJ killed Mo Shenggu.  But when it comes to Ming vs Yuan,  she refuse to help (ex: during their encounter after she save him from his unwanted almost wedding).

I might be wrong but I think,  one reason of her asking him to choose between staying behind or leave with her is because she has seen how his members are ready to undermine him as their leader. Perhaps, I would say It's actually for his sake as well. She can see that he's actually disposable in the eyes of his members (not all perhaps, but fot some,  I would think so).  

3. One reason as to why she could accept him again is linked to point 1 anf 2. Plus the fact that he abandon everything to find her. Still doesn't answer all the questions of course,  but these are some of the possibilities that come to my mind. 

Although it might help if there are cut scenes toward the end of the series that might fill in these gaps. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Congratulations to Joseph :) shortlisted because HSDS 2019

6th China TV good actor voted over, the result was officially released, the top ten of the 6th China TV good actors are: 

1.  Xiao Zhan

2.  Li Xian

3.  Zhu Yilong

4.  Yang Zi

5.  Deng Lun

6.  Zhao Liying

7.  Wang Yi Bo

8.   Xu Kai

9.  JOSEPH ZENG

10.Xing Zhaolin

Source :

https://www.weibo.com/2689811623/IgXJlzWWY?type=comment#_rnd1574226010900

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All 

I just wrote a letter to Director Jiang, and my Friend from China will help me to send out 

Please help to review if there is anything that need to be added? 

To: 蒋导演/《新倚天屠龙记》制作团队

今日,我写这封邮件,希望能代表因为《新倚天屠龙记》而喜欢曾舜晞和陈钰琪这对cp组合的粉丝们表达我们对曾舜晞和陈钰琪的爱和支持。

他们在《新倚天屠龙记》里的演出真的感动了我们,至今《新倚天屠龙记》播映完毕已将近一年了,大家对他俩的演出仍然念念不忘,意犹未尽。他们真的把张无忌和赵敏给演活了!我们真的很爱很爱他们,非常渴望能看到他俩再度合作新剧集。在此,我也要感谢你们带给我们这么完美的一对cp组合,以及非常棒的一部制作,《新倚天屠龙记》。因为你们的良心制作,让我们看到最好的倚天,最好的忌敏。

我代表所有因为《新倚天屠龙记》而喜欢曾舜晞和陈钰琪这对cp组合的粉丝们,恳求各位导演,制作人,和经理人能为我们完成这个小小的心愿,安排这对完美cp曾舜晞和陈钰琪再度合演一部新的剧集,也希望蒋导和俩位演员能为我们粉丝团队再创佳剧。

感恩。非常感谢你们百忙中抽空阅读这封邮件。

很爱他们的我们。

To: Director Jiang & HSDS 2019 Production team

On behalf of the Fan communities of the on-screen couple, protagonists of The Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 2019, Joseph Zeng and Yukee Chen,

I am sending this email to express our appreciation for your dedication towards the production of HSDS 2019.

On top of that, We would also like to show our support for Joseph Zeng and Yukee Chen, as their performance in HSDS 2019 are truly commendable. Both of them are able to bring out the required traits in the main characters Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min that they are portraying. Joseph has a natural flair for acting and his portrayal as Zhang Wuji deeply touches our hearts, while Yukee portrayed a  Vibrant and Charismatic Zhao Min, who constantly wore an infectious smile. Their good performance were Truly Unforgettable.

What impressed us the most was the Excellent Onscreen Chemistry they had with each other. This made us yearn for more collaboration between the both of them in the near future.

Once again, We wish to thank Director Jiang and the production team of HSDS 2019 for your great work. We Sincerely hope that you can grant our humble request to have both Joseph and Yukee to collaborate once again in your future production series.

Their new collaboration will definitely become a big Hit , just like HSDS 2019.

Thank you.

Yours Faithfully.

Fans of Joseph Zeng and Yukee Chen

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

Getting the actors to pair up again depends on a variety of factors - their schedule, pay, type of role, etc. I think the schedule is the most tricky part.

Where is your friend in China going to send this email to?

We might send in weibo

Because I promised the fans to write but now am not sure where to send to get the best effect 

43 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

Good luck. My Weibo messages never got replies when I bothered to write to the official channels but I guess they probably get tons of messages.

Your letter is quite well-written.

Thank you! 

I believe mine will not get read as well hahaha 

22 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Thank you! 

I believe mine will not get read as well hahaha 

Wish you all the best luck with the letter Lauren:mrgreen:. Who knows this time we can get the wish of many fans across :thumbsup:. Perhaps we get response, likely we won't, maybe even get unwanted response, or got lucky and got support from JZ,  YC, and/or HSDS 19 teams, but  Whatever the outcome, I really want to commend you. You take your promise to fellow fans seriously and really really Kudos to you.

Also, kudos and Shout out to all the fans who have been trying to ensure that such a gem (especially the brilliant chemistry between JZ-YC)  are not wasted. All of you are seriously awesome!!  :heart:

Fighting!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chipz03 said:

Wish you all the best luck with the letter Lauren:mrgreen:. Who knows this time we can get the wish of many fans across :thumbsup:. Perhaps we get response, likely we won't, maybe even get unwanted response, or got lucky and got support from JZ,  YC, and/or HSDS 19 teams, but  Whatever the outcome, I really want to commend you. You take your promise to fellow fans seriously and really really Kudos to you.

Also, kudos and Shout out to all the fans who have been trying to ensure that such a gem (especially the brilliant chemistry between JZ-YC)  are not wasted. All of you are seriously awesome!!  :heart:

Thank you my dear friend, its so nice to hear from you. And thanks for your message, it really mean alot to me. I am glad that we still linger around here after the drama ended almost 6 months ago. It's really amazing! 

2 hours ago, chipz03 said:

To add on to my previous replies, we were all big fans of ZWJ and ZM. I missed talking to all of you and in fact ZM taught us something, 说到做到 ,do as what we promise ourselves and others that we will do. 

Jiayou everyone! 

• Love 1

17 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/105572458.html?weibo_id=4444334248139797

If anyone has weibo 

Please help to support this link 

Thank you. 

We are garnering Likes / popularity and will use the posts to privately email the team and their managers. 

@LaurenPanna Wish you all the best with the letter!!

Maybe you should also try sending it to their agency.

Cheers, good luck mate :relaxed::thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, LaurenPanna said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/105572458.html?weibo_id=4444334248139797

If anyone has weibo 

Please help to support this link 

Thank you. 

We are garnering Likes / popularity and will use the posts to privately email the team and their managers. 

Can we get a Weibo account? I am in Southeast Asia.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Yes you can! 

There is an international app version for weibo. I am using that and I am from SEA too. 

Thanks Lauren. I'll check it out

Congrats to Joseph for the recognitions that start to pour in (seems like end of the year is like awards season). If I am not mistaken, he was also shortlisted as finalist fot Huading award? (don't quote me though :sweat_smile:,  but I thought I read it on weibo )  Joseph and Yukee are also nominated for an award (forget the name.  Good actor and actress tv award or something like that),  and the ceremony will be held in Chengdu (Yukee's hometown). Seems like YC is confirmed to attend,  while the schedule for Joseph seems to indicate he will attend some award ceremony but no detail for him (my apologies if I misunderstood these info though :blush:). Maybe both of them should attend and they can pay back that owed hotpot meal to each other haha. Sichuan hotpot is quite well known. :glasses:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, chipz03 said:

Thanks Lauren. I'll check it out

Congrats to Joseph for the recognitions that start to pour in (seems like end of the year is like awards season). If I am not mistaken, he was also shortlisted as finalist fot Huading award? (don't quote me though :sweat_smile:,  but I thought I read it on weibo )  Joseph and Yukee are also nominated for an award (forget the name.  Good actor and actress tv award or something like that),  and the ceremony will be held in Chengdu (Yukee's hometown). Seems like YC is confirmed to attend,  while the schedule for Joseph seems to indicate he will attend some award ceremony but no detail for him (my apologies if I misunderstood these info though :blush:). Maybe both of them should attend and they can pay back that owed hotpot meal to each other haha. Sichuan hotpot is quite well known. :glasses:

Yes! We were all waiting for that hotpot session to happen!! 

Now wishing Joseph to be able to attend the chengdu ceremony. 

By the way, just an update 

We manage to get a total of 459 likes, and 115 comments

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2