[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

Can still look at this as Daily doses of momentary break from daily activities and duties. Kinda like a de-stress option and a little escape from daily activities, I woule say it can be good to always have a little relaxing moment in the midst of or at the end of our daily routines  ;) :lol:.

I am trying to enjoy the rides (responsibly. I seem to forget this word a lot though hahaha)  while it last,  before I need to search for a new hobby/interest as my minutes of diversion from my routines. 

Fighting all:mrgreen:

• LOL 3

I tried to watch other Cdrama and nothing can get through my head. I’m also watching the Viet dub beside the Mandaand the Cantonese version. 

There someone on FB Viet Fans post there another TVN version didn’t cut the sense where MinMin smile before WJ pull her down in the trap. So I’m not sure is there 2 versions of the TVB.

3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. 

I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. 

I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. 

Should i heal or not heal? 

Can i be healed or not be healed? 

I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha 

I have been in same situation every time i found good dramas (wuxia, korean, thai,japanese) . TMOPB...NIF I...NIF 2, AOL ...some korean dramas etc. you should find another good drama to move on. LOL. Just let if flow, in time you will finally move on. :grin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

There someone on FB Viet Fans post there another TVN version didn’t cut the sense where MinMin smile before WJ pull her down in the trap. So I’m not sure is there 2 versions of the TVB.

I think in youtube version i watched, that scene included. 

10 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I had completed Episode 34 subtitles, and waiting for approval.

You can probably view them later today or tomorrow. I think.

Thank you vicious219 for helping to approve and upload too ! 

Thank youuu so much :wub:

Guys, I just watched the subbed Episode 36 and I'm bloody mad at ZR: 

"Zhaomin did it"

"You need to swear to kill ZM"

"Swear using ZM's name"

"I'm afraid you can't kill her when you see her" 

That engagement is doomed from the start. If she has to do so many convincings, chances are, dude doesn't want to get hitched to you. 

(BTW - I got mad coz I understand what's going on, so to subbers - THANK YOU.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, PutriSing said:

Guys, I just watched the subbed Episode 36 and I'm bloody mad at ZR: 

"Zhaomin did it"

"You need to swear to kill ZM"

"Swear using ZM's name"

"I'm afraid you can't kill her when you see her" 

That engagement is doomed from the start. If she has to do so many convincings, chances are, dude doesn't want to get hitched to you. 

(BTW - I got mad coz I understand what's going on, so to subbers - THANK YOU.)

It gets worse! After WJ rescues ZR from the beggar clan she goes into another tirade. I don’t understand what she’s thinking. She knows WJ lovez ZM. Yes, she’s mad at ZM for being involved in the death of her master so killing her makes sense, but she already tried that when she threw ZM into the ocean. At that point, she doesn’t know whether or not ZM survived the drowning so why put all the blame on her nonstop? And then she continuously witnesses WJ making excuses not to touch her, excuses not to marry her, excuses not to kill ZM, excuses to keep the gold box, excuses to eat dinner with ZM... omg, what will it take? He’s just not that into you, girl!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

It gets worse! After WJ rescues ZR from the beggar clan she goes into another tirade. I don’t understand what she’s thinking. She knows WJ lovez ZM. Yes, she’s mad at ZM for being involved in the death of her master so killing her makes sense, but she already tried that when she threw ZM into the ocean. At that point, she doesn’t know whether or not ZM survived the drowning so why put all the blame on her nonstop? And then she continuously witnesses WJ making excuses not to touch her, excuses not to marry her, excuses not to kill ZM, excuses to keep the gold box, excuses to eat dinner with ZM... omg, what will it take? He’s just not that into you, girl!

The she got all mad when he said he met ZM already lol. Even the servant who brought kind of told her to give up already. Even WJ grandpa knew WJ believed ZM’s word over ZR. Girl should just let it go, he wasn’t even interested in her after that fake suicide. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

Do you mean it in Cantonese on YouTube. Do you have the link.

I don't think in cantonese.  I'm sorry but i forget where i downloaded it. Maybe in youtube or website for download drama. Beside from youtube, I downloaded from several website to find the right timing sub.  If it is from youtube maybe under name harold McGill or yongki net. 

I'm watching the beach scene and it's so funny when WJ says "Are you angry with me?" He's like a little kid. Same with the scene after the island where she runs out after he accuses her of the murder and he told her "Don't be angry anymore". He can't stand her being angry at him. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, kimmortal said:

Ha Ha - He's just not that into you. There should be a list of all gifs showing this!! Who's doing it? 

• Like 4

Ugh! Just watched ep41(?) in Vietnamese with the fake suicide so I finally know what everyone is saying. I wish ZM could have thrown in a line saying, how could someone who practices martial arts possibly fail at killing oneself? That makes it clear that it’s just to garner sympathy.

Also, I caught two beautiful moments: 1) When ZM mentioned that she’s a wanted criminal for betraying her father and country and is a disgrace to her family with nowhere to turn to, our Zhang Wuji had such a worried look! :D He doesn’t take his eyes off her, until she walks away. 2) When ZM accuses Wuji of giving her leftovers someone else didn’t want, Wuji hurriedly said he cooked it especially for her.

He’s always quick to “clear his own name” whenever ZM says something incorrect about him. He NEVER lets her misunderstand him.

In comparison, I can’t even count how many times he keeps quiet whenever ZR accuses him of something. He says nothing, looks down, then changes the subject or tells her not to think like that. When she says let’s call off the wedding, he says nothing. Geez, Wuji! You’re the worst fiancé ever! If I “act out” and my fiancé practically ignores it, doesn’t defend himself, doesn’t say nice things to pacify me, I would be livid! Like, women who play these games WANT you to SAY something. They want you to deny your feelings for another girl. They want you to declare your undying love. Silence is detrimental to the relationship at this stage. Silence makes the woman seethe with anger. I feel like ZR should be able to sense her marriage falling apart, right? That’s why she got so desperate to try a fake suicide. It’s like nothing she does moves him. He’s a solid wall who doesn’t react. I would go crazy if my fiancé was like that.

Compare that to how he reacts to things ZM says and what she does. Doesn’t matter what reaction it is, the fact that he reacts at all to ZM means she is able to get to him. Her words have an impact on him. Her opinions and feelings matter to him. What she thinks about him matters. He can’t bear to have ZM think wrongly of him. Yet, he doesn’t care what ZR thinks of him. *sigh* I laugh at the bickering moments between ZR and ZM but if these were real people, I would feel really sorry for ZR because of how pathetic she is.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, PutriSing said:

Ha Ha - He's just not that into you. There should be a list of all gifs showing this!! Who's doing it? 

Hahaha...  here you go!  I gonna try to make He's just not that into you, girl! GIFs

eWTgL24.gif

WJ: Zhiruo is a woman, male and female shouldn't be touching. (MM is also a woman but you princess carried her, tickled her foot, grabbed her shoulder)

ul8tAQ9.gif

WJ: It's not the time for me to be married while I'm Ming Cult. Leader.  If I marry Zhiruo right now, I'm afraid she'll not be happy later on.

(hahaha...looking for excuses)

6fkFncs.gif

XX:  WJ! say something.  You don't like Miss Zhou?  You don't want to cure the poison inside of her?

(WJ: .........no answer.......... heart and mind thinking, please don't make me marry her.  I only love Minmin.)

U5ieHcq.gif

ZZ: You still hold onto the box.  Are you still not able to forget her? (ZZ!  Why do you have to ask when you already know the answer?)

WJ: Zhiruo, don't think like that. I've already engaged with you. There's really nothing that I cannot forget. (hehehe...  WJ ah! You know you're lying to yourself right?  Your words and your guilty look does not match.)

9ZYkMXn.gif

ZZ:  You just don't want to say that it was Zhao Min who did it, right?  

WJ: I just want to say, there might be other possibility.  It might really have nothing to do with Miss Zhao. (WJ thinking: of course my Minmin won't commit those crimes. She even sacrificed her life for me multiple times. I believed her, I really believed her, even if I can't find out the truth, I still believed her.)

ZZ:  You prefer to believe it was godfather's moment of insanity than to believe it was Zhao Min who committed the deed.

btdiuRd.gif

ZM: Zhang Wuji!

WJ: You!

ZM: You go chase her.  Go!  She'll definitely be weeping in your embrace, waiting for you to use every means to console her. Isn't that what you love to do? Go ahead!

(ZWJ, if you love your fiance you wouldn't listen to another woman advice.  She tell you not to chase and you really not bother to chase after her.:lol:)

rH2E0KC.gif

GP: He decided to marry you as soon as possible.

WJ:  Grandpa! (Oh no! please don't grandpa)

GP:  Wuji ah!  A man must keep his promise. Since you already promised to marry Miss Zhou, then you should take good care of her.

WJ: Grandpa (No... I don't want to)

8N698DF.gif

ZZR, a word of advice.  Don't ever marry a man who he only agree to engaged to you was because his godfather pushed him to.  Don't ever marry a man who he only willing to marry you after his grandfather forced him to.  Don't ever marry a man who doesn't defend you when his lover slander you.  Don't ever marry a man who doesn't show any objection/reaction after you say you wanted to break off the engagement.  Don't ever marry a man who show you this uncomfortable and fake smile after he reluctant to marry you. Don't ever marry a man who still think about his lover the night before the wedding.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@jackieusa thank you. Your post light up my day. I feel torn between so happy to ZM and feel pity for ZZ. Yes in WJ eyes and heart, he only think and see 1 girl. He treat ZM equally as he treat his other ming brothers. He listen to her words and advices. Looks when he finally accept ZM. He let her sit with all his ming brother. Even discuss how to solve problem with CK during before shaolin ark. I think if ZM is not a mongol Princess, His Ming Brother will respect her. Where else you can get such a smart and witty girl like her. 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, polar15 said:

@jackieusa thank you. Your post light up my day. I feel torn between so happy to ZM and feel pity for ZZ. Yes in WJ eyes and heart, he only think and see 1 girl. He treat ZM equally as he treat his other ming brothers. He listen to her words and advices. Looks when he finally accept ZM. He let her sit with all his ming brother. Even discuss how to solve problem with CK during before shaolin ark. I think if ZM is not a mongol Princess, His Ming Brother will respect her. Where else you can get such a smart and witty girl like her. 

He also HOLD her hand in front of this Ming's brother and even tell her NOT to leave. MinMin is the only person that he want and needed for the rest of his life.

Poor WJ feel so uncomfortable when talking to ZZR and not happy at all when talking about him married ZZR.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

@jackieusa Have I ever mentioned that YOU ROCK? I must have right?? In case for some strange reason I haven't, YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND. 

(ok, I just realized that I simply assume you are a she.. sorry if I got this wrong.)

No worried, I'm definitely a she.   LOL...I love making gifs ever since I know how to make them.  I'm just happy you guys give me new ideas or topics to make them and also really glad you guys enjoy them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1