[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, kimmortal said:

I found it hilarious that after ZM tells him to go away (in ep 38 I think?) he chases her, then gives her water, and says to her, “Don’t be angry anymore.” He was concerned about her being angry at him! :lol: This woman, who he thinks is the murderer of his cousin, and he’s worried that she’s mad at him.

Indeed, I found WJ get anxious every time ZM get angry at him just like these scenes at episode 42 too.:lol:

xytpFU6.gif

Hahaha....look at that shocked on his face. :D

e4EKlBt.jpg

eySnvQt.gif

Again, look at that surprised reaction on his face.:D

pyI5Ke0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

https://m.weibo.cn/3817016020/4372700749496575

This scene showing minmin's table prepared 2 cups, indicating that she has been waiting for wuji to visit her. There is also a hand gesture indicating that she may be feeling hungry but no one bother about her

Then wuji ignored the rest, made dinner for her 

Awwww so touched

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

https://m.weibo.cn/3817016020/4372700749496575

This scene showing minmin's table prepared 2 cups, indicating that she has been waiting for wuji to visit her. There is also a hand gesture indicating that she may be feeling hungry but no one bother about her

Then wuji ignored the rest, made dinner for her 

Awwww so touched

Poor baby, she must be very hungry to finished 2 and 1/2 baos.

mfdX3rK.jpg

Same promise: "I will protect you", two different outcome

RQLO6tql.png

UUkqWrf.gif

4v4SWuE.gif

I'll just give 2 examples, since there are too many for ZM-ZWJ, hahaha ;)

jgH7RV9l.png

ASMMTqv.gif

5Ru6FwT.gif

bUdIjSd.gif

rajCKNHm.png?1

Who really protect ZZR  :phew:

kN0e6Lql.png

mpfjywe.gif

iXveDSYm.png?1

PS: To all the ppl that like ZZR, this is a joke post. please don't kill me :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

I guess WJ just sit there and look at the woman he loves the most eat the food he himself prepared . For him at that moment, ZM is his unattainable dream so just to sit there and stare/talk to her to his heart content is heaven.  Like some said, it's a great joy to see the ones you loved enjoy the food you prepare for them. 

ZM might be petite princess but that petite lady packs so much punch that I won't blame if WJ,  who is much bigger than her, feel scared hahaha. He didn't really win any argument against her, if I remembered correctly?:joy:

Looking at how WJ seems to end up protecting ZM instead of ZR nicely show his deepest and truest feelings. Now I am not saying he is cold hearted person who didn't care about ZR, but deep inside,  the most important person is ZM. 

When one is in a threatening situation like a life/death or fight/flight situation,  most times he/she cannot conceal the true feeling anymore,  which can be perfectly camouflaged in normal situation where one can carefully  consider any "this is the best for everyone involved" type of logical scenario. Under extreme conditions and under high duress, all pretense tend to fly out the window. That fear,  adrenaline rush that one feel under these conditions tend to open the floodgate of the most honest desires that push one to take action without thinking twice. It's a reflex at this point. One of thing that I like about this version is the use of this less obvious contrasts that highlight WJ feeling toward ZM. :thumbsup:

Peace all:lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

ZWJ to Zhu Er: You look like my mom

qTf1gG8l.png

ZWJ to Xiao Zhao: My mom, like you, also sings beautifullyR5D50aml.png

ZWJ to ZM: You're beautiful like my mom (by this point I always think, jfc ZWJ you totally have a mother complex, ZCS is prob crying in the afterlife cos' you never think of him :sweatingbullets: )

011TBmfl.png

On the other hand:

XX to ZZR: You cooked just like ZWJ's mom lol:joy: (btw ZWJ never confirmed it, he only smiles lol :phew: )

cOnhKQ7l.png

cTkr7e0m.png?1

XX-ZZR OTP! OTP! OTP!:tounge_wink:

PS: Again joke post, don't kill me ^_^

• LOL 6

On 5/18/2019 at 4:01 PM, kur4p1k4 said:

BTS for the last scene in grassland. I forgot whether it ever got posted here or not. I guess Yukee is very short lol. I think there's a stand under her or something

https://www.weibo.com/5400637725/HqtmJanq6?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment

So adorable, she nearlt falls off and he helps her stay on her stand.  :) ThaThanks for sharing!!

• Love 1

He compares all 3 women to his mom in some way, but never says anything to ZR. Only Xie Xun compares ZR to his mom. But then—before ZR reveals ZM’s true identity to Xie Xun, XX seems to prefer ZM because her feisty personality resembles the mom. Too bad ZR just had to go and ruin XX’s nice impression. :angry:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

bUdIjSd.gif

Look how roughly he throws them away. And then that last stance at the end... So manly! :P Too bad he’s just a kid compared to me now. If this came out when I was in my teens... oh boy I would be crushing so hard!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

ZWJ to ZM: You're beautiful like my mom (by this point I always think, jfc ZWJ you totally have a mother complex, ZCS is prob crying in the afterlife cos' you never think of him :sweatingbullets: )

011TBmfl.png

Actually WJ did mentioned his dad once to YL.

NiaRfTh.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kimmortal said:

Look how roughly he throws them away. And then that last stance at the end... So manly! :P Too bad he’s just a kid compared to me now. If this came out when I was in my teens... oh boy I would be crushing so hard!

Same here 

A 38 yo lady like me having a crush on him. Wishing my husband have that same pair of eyes :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

So apparently there was a popularity contest for 2019 costume actors/actresses in weibo(it's not even half a year yet of 2019, don't know why they poll it now :huh:) And the fans are angry, apparently not much ppl know and the result just suddenly out lol.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4373266288115081

Yukee got 2nd place for actress

LRjmM9y.jpg

kLwuwvH.jpg

How the the hell did Deng Lun not even in top 4?!

While the main guy from Story of Yunxi, who cannot act at all actually won 3rd?<_<

Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. 

I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. 

I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. 

Should i heal or not heal? 

Can i be healed or not be healed? 

I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. 

I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. 

I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. 

Should i heal or not heal? 

Can i be healed or not be healed? 

I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha 

I’m in the same predicament. I need to study and focus on work. But everyday I come on here and watch some Mvs. Not as crazy as before but I think it’s because I’ve been working a lot.