[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Grassland Reunion – Part 9 – you can start accumulating good Karma now

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365411788391842

Translation in Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Slowly and Gradually, his lips brushed hers, softly, delicately, just long enough that he could inhale her breath. His Lips cool and smooth like fresh sheets on a summer night. She can’t resist him at all.

She trembled… and kissed him back passionately like how she wanted to be kissed.

He slowly and softly dart his tongue through her lips. There is an unhurried, sensuous joining of soul, and a complete arousal of the senses between the two of them…….

Minmin blushed. Her heart is beating fast. She totally lean against him and could not move.

They kissed for a long time. His hands started to move all over her body. He caressed her breasts gently.

Minmin’s face blushed even more. She closed her eyes lightly. She totally immersed herself in his touch and yearned for more.

Then, He grew bolder. He inserted his hands into her clothes and when he touched her soft and smooth skin, he lost his mind.

A Strong breeze came, Minmin suddenly woke up. The Man on top of her is trying to devour her and she felt utterly embarrassed .

“My goodness, what are we doing?! If not for this strong breeze that awaken me, we would be doing it here…….” Thought Minmin.

How can she do this?

Zhang Wuji felt that she is no longer responding to his desires, thus commanded her, “Minmin, Stay Focused!”

She pushed Wuji away and thought to herself, “Focus what? Zhang Wuji! Do you know what you are doing? You totally lost your mind to lust. You want to do it here? Are you crazy? Even if you really want it, at least it has to be done on a bed…… right….”

Minmin pulled her top back and hugged herself by the tree.  Her face turned red beyond words could described. She is too shy to face him now. Wuji did not understand why Minmin want to push him away. Perhaps this is her way of showing that she yearns for more. This made him lust for her even more. 

He pounced on her like a hungry wolf and kissed her madly again.

Minmin pushed him away fiercely this time round.

“My goodness, is he overcome by lust? Didn’t he see that I just rejected him? Why did he pounce on me again?” She thought.

Zhang Wuji puzzled, “Minmin, Why?”

Minmin pout her lips and back face him .

Wuji suddenly woke up to his senses. He is ashamed of what he did awhile ago. He feel like a beast doing something like that to Minmin.

“Minmin, I am so sorry. I shouldn’t do this to you in public area like this. You may scold me or hit me, I am really a lecher…. I really don’t know what happened to me earlier on”

“Zhang Wuji! You are really shameless!”

Minmin is really very angry now. He explained, “Minmin, it’s all my fault. From now on, I will watch my behavior. But you have to be lenient on me, you Know I always cannot control myself in front of you.” His voice turned softer at the last part of the sentence.

Minmin interrupted his sentence so as to end the awkward moment. “Ok ok , I know. You don’t have to explain anymore.”

Wuji Smiled, “Minmin, good that you are so understanding.” Then he pull Minmin into his cuddle again.

For the whole night, They cuddled together and slept well.  When she woke up, she realised Wuji is looking at her tenderly again. She wonder if he slept well like her too.

When they reached home, they were told that Grandpa and Brother intend to leave for business trip the next morning.

At Dinner, Granny said to Wuji, “Since you and Minmin had already patched back, then just come over and stay together with us. Otherwise it is so inconvenient for you to stay with outsiders. After Grandpa and Brother leave, we will have some space to accommodate you.”

Wuji is overjoyed upon hearing that. Finally he can share the same bed as his wife! Hurray!

Minmin did not look up and continue eating. She knows Granny’s intention. She wanted the both of them to be together again and she wants another Grandchild.

After Seeing Grandpa and Brother off, Wuji lugged his belongings over. Happily, he said, “It is so nice to stay together with my wife. My Landlord had been exploiting my labor, knowing that I need a shelter from her. “

Minmin felt heartbroken hearing that, “Did she ill-treat you?”

“No, Who dare to Bully your husband? Your Husband is a martial arts expert.” He said nonchalantly.

“If not for your good fortune, you would have die a thousand times before” , she thought, feeling amused by his words.

He smiled and stroked her little nose and said, “Who else other than you, the Little demoness dare to bully me?”

“ Zhang Wuji ! How dare you called me a Little Demoness! Hmph! “

She pretended to be angry with him. He pulled her into a cuddle again. Gently, he said, “Minmin, I am willing to be bullied by you for a life time.”

The night beckoned.

Minmin does not want to consummate with him so soon. She purposely spread a mattress  on the floor for him.

“Can’t we share the same bed? I don’t take up a lot of space usually.” He pouted.

Minmin rejected his request , on an excuse that Nian Niu need to co-sleep with her.

Granny walked in suddenly, and carried Nian Niu to another room. “Nian Niu will sleep with me from now on”, Granny said.

GRANNY!!!! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!

Then, Granny returned and said to Wuji, “Hey Minmin’s husband, Go get a bucket of warm water for your Wife to soak her feet, she has been so tired these few days. “

Granny Smiled.

Wuji understood Granny’s intention and quickly followed her instruction.

Wuji returned with a mild scratch on his face, blood oozed out from the opening of the wound. Minmin felt so heart pain seeing him hurt. She wanted to help him to apply some ointment for the wound but was stopped by Wuji.

“No, you must soak your feet first, otherwise, the water will turn cold.” Minmin smiled and listened to him.

Wuji helped her to do foot reflexology and Acupressure on her soles. She felt relaxed all of the sudden.

“I thought you are only well-versed with medical knowledge. 

But Look, you are so good with massage as well.”  She teased him.

Her words triggered a reaction inside him.

“Why not I massage your foot every night from now on?” He looked up at her intently and smiled.

“I don’t think I have done any good deeds in my life. Why should I deserve to have such good treatment from our Zhang Da Jiao Zhu?” She continued to tease him.

“Well, you can start accumulating good Karma now.”

Minmin is surprised at his reaction. WOW, he is good with girls now, isn’t it?

“Alright, you little Lecher, I don’t want to apply ointment for you anymore, you do it yourself!” She looked down and wiped her wet feet. Wuji put the bucket away.

“Minmin, Don’t be so cruel please, I was hurt because I went out to get Hot water for you.”

He sat very close to her and continued, “Sigh, I am such a pitiful guy. I went through so much to be with my wife but my wife didn’t want to accept me. Now that we finally patched back, still, no one cares if I was hurt.”

Minmin’s heart softened and said, “Ok Ok, bring the medicine box for me.”

Suddenly, Wuji flipped and pounced on her. He whispered, “Minmin, Do you still remember what happened the other time after I washed your feet for you?”

Minmin pretended she didn’t hear what he said, “ Zhang Wu Ji! Get down from my bed. Your bed is over there.” She pointed towards the direction of the carpet.

“Minmin, today, Nian Niu told me that he wants a Baby Brother and Sister.” Wuji Smiled Cheekily and Minmin Knew what he is up to.

“Nonsense! Nian Niu would never say such things, You better Not……”

She didn’t have the chance to complete her sentence. He kissed her, very quickly, he darted his tongue through her lips. His Kissing techniques has improved.

She could not resist him at all. Her mind suddenly turn blank and she totally immersed herself in his embrace.

Thank you so much Lauren for translated. 

I want to chip in about the members of Ming sect in this stories,  perhaps more like annoyed rants :sweatingbullets:

I am also very annoyed with the hypocrisy that the members displayed toward MM.  Well,  of course MM is their enemy and there's too deep of enmity  with her dynasty but their stubborn double standards against her is just frustrating for me. They are more than ready to turn blind eyes toward ZR sins (as ZM had raised the issues in front of them)  just so that WJ did not get himself involved with ZM.  They are quick to judge and kept on pointing fingers at ZM based on their prejudice and suspicion of ZM might be able to do instead of solid evidences.

I found it ironic that not so long ago,  before events of GMD, they were the ones who received the wrongful accusations and judgements from the 6 sects.  Yet,  they were so quick to forget how unpleasant that feelings are and become just like their accusers: unfairly pointed their fingers and threw accusations toward ZM, non-stop :triumph:. Bai Mei Yin Wang and Yin YeWang seemed to forget how the label of evil woman was once thrown at YSS.  I just found that very ironic.

And suddenly they also knew what's best for WJ. They wanted to dictate his life to fit their agenda. Never mind if he might not be happy marrying ZR,  never mind that what he wanted was to be able to live freely and happily with ZM (like in this version,  WJ said that his yifu did not want him to step back and pass the torch of Ming sect leader to the descendant of Yang Ding Tian (in the ox cart before MM wistfully thinking of what their free future can be,  if I am not Mistaken)). It's like as long as he is their leader, they want him to do what they envisioned him to do. Like,  he doesn't have any right for his own life.   Uurgh... I am very annoyed with this hahaha.

Phew.. Sorry for the rant hahaha

ZM always the prettiest for me among the girlsm. Perhaps because her confident attitudes and her leadership charisma. She exudes that strength and boldness that unrivaled by the other three girls. She can flirt with WJ,  be mad at him,  taunt him.

In this version,  she can also be weak as she's human, a young girl at the end of the day,  but she got back up and fight another round.  Even though she might not be the prettiest in looks,  all of these qualities make her the most beautiful for me.  For this version,   ZM is also the prettiest when she wore the simple clothes at the farmer's hut.  She looks glowing and so beautiful there :wub:

Peace all :blush:

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

I found it ironic that not so long ago,  before events of GMD, they were the ones who received the wrongful accusations and judgements from the 6 sects.  Yet,  they were so quick to forget how unpleasant that feelings are and become just like their accusers: unfairly pointed their fingers and threw accusations toward ZM, non-stop :triumph:. Bai Mei Yin Wang and Yin YeWang seemed to forget how the label of evil woman was once thrown at YSS.  I just found that very ironic.

. It's like as long as he is their leader, they want him to do what they envisioned him to do. Like,  he doesn't have any right for his own life.   Uurgh... I am very annoyed with this hahaha.

I totally agree with this two points. I think in the end they just want to use him to achieve their purpose. And they know they can push WJ. They are really they evil sect.  I won’t feel bad if in the end they were all killed by ZYZ like in other versions/history. 

They should be glad MM didn’t kill them all when she had the chance too just because she liked WJ. , they are so ungrateful! they are so fake when they said they want WJ to marry MM, just so they can use it to keep WJ from running away or losing focus. They never cared for him or his feeling. It’s always about keeping WJ there so he can be the leader figure. Did they even fight anyone beside fighting each other or talking down at MM? Lol

• Like 1

On my rewatch of episode 24, I love the part where Zhao Min comes out dressed as a lady and Wuji says farewell to her. Before he leaves he totally checks her out. He looks her up and down! :lol:

005CTbhSly1g2rkavltqjg30hs09zhdx.gif

He finds her beautiful right away. I don't think he's like that with any of the other girls. When he meets Zhou Zhirou again it's more like he's in awe, that this is the little girl who was kind to him, and now she's a grown young woman. When he sees his cousin, he feels a kinship because she resembles his mother. With MinMin it's instantly attraction. And then later in the trap, when she comes up close to him and flirts with him, he gets nervous because this is the first time somebody is making him feel all warm and fuzzy with desire. He can't get her out of his mind.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

39 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

On my rewatch of episode 24, I love the part where Zhao Min comes out dressed as a lady and Wuji says farewell to her. Before he leaves he totally checks her out. He looks her up and down! :lol:

He finds her beautiful right away. I don't think he's like that with any of the other girls. When he meets Zhou Zhirou again it's more like he's in awe, that this is the little girl who was kind to him, and now she's a grown young woman. When he sees his cousin, he feels a kinship because she resembles his mother. With MinMin it's instantly attraction. And then later in the trap, when she comes up close to him and flirts with him, he gets nervous because this is the first time somebody is making him feel all warm and fuzzy with desire. He can't get her out of his mind.

Yeah, when I first watched the ep i was like, he checking her out! hahaha. I don't blame him. She's purdy.

• LOL 2

50 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

Yeah, he's a goner after that.... 

• Like 2

Since we are on this topic about MM's beauty.  Lets vote who is the most beautiful girl in HSDS 2019 universe.

I'm only compared 6 girls since they're all involved with ZWJ and had more or less potentially chance to become his lover/wife.

I know beauty is 'in the eye of the beholder'.  So lets take WJ's point of view to determined.

1. ZM: Lol...based on all these stared from Zhang Jiao Zhu, MM is definitely his number one beauty.:wub:

WHdlR3C.gif

With fake mustache on and he still admiring her beauty.:lol:

Muj6AOT.gif

Oh...he's a long goner with that adorable face and grin.

HS2cpmj.gif

2. ZJZ: WJ had developed infatuation with this girl and also acknowledged her as a beauty with a evil heart.

3OvSlXo.gif

3. XZ: Since XZ's mom was the number one beauty when she was young, so I assumed XZ inherited her mom's genes. But too bad WJ only see her as a little sister, no romance what so ever.   

KjtLL4x.gif

4. ZZR: WJ might had developed infatuation with her after they encounters again but I think he sees her more like a benevolence and friend after he met ZM.  They mentioned a couple of times in the drama that she's beautiful and SQS is also crazy about her.

kPpGYYS.gif

5. YL: I believed YL is also beautiful specially after she healed her face's scars and she also resembled YSS (WJ's mom).       

YgIM7ob.gif

6. YBH: ZD did commented she's beautiful.  Again, too bad WJ only treated her as a little sister, no romantic     feeling at all.        

rChoBEl.gif

So, what do you guys think?  Any opinions welcome!

• Like 4

On 5/4/2019 at 10:30 PM, kimmortal said:

To my fellow Vietnamese fans, I stumbled upon a Vietnamese dub on Youtube but I'm looking for more. Any information out there? More under the spoiler tag: 

Reveal hidden contents

Since enough time has passed, I started searching for Thuyết Minh version of the episodes (which is basically one voice translating the dialogue in Vietnamese), but in doing so, I stumbled upon Lồng Tiếng (dubbed Vietnamese) that one Youtuber uploaded. He/She started uploading Thuyết Minh for ep1 and ep2, but then starting from ep3 and onwards, it has been Lồng Tiếng. Episodes 3, 4, 5, and 6 have proper Vietnamese dubbing which sound OK.

Tập 3: https://youtu.be/trQ7SHk1jck

Tập 4: https://youtu.be/HNl5MjU583I

Tập 5: https://youtu.be/Gb4I7X00N40

Tập 6: https://youtu.be/gLP4fjzftRA (nghĩa phụ Tạ Tốn talks about Thành Côn)

Rather than wait for this guy to upload more onto Youtube, I'd like to go straight to the source. He's getting his episodes somewhere! However, I'm having trouble finding the source, so I implore other Vietnamese fans to help me with the search. Does anyone have a subscription to Vietnamese channels that have started airing Tân Ỷ Thiên Đồ Long Ký 2019? Has Vietnam really started dubbing this show already? It seems a bit early for this to happen. Doesn't it usually take years? Tân Anh Hùng Xạ Điêu 2017, for example, finally released Viet dub this year only (it took them 2 years!).

I like to watch in Vietnamese dub because the translations of wuxia terms and kungfu sounds more accurate/elegant than in English. I've been searching online but I can't seem to find a streaming website that has those episodes. Any ideas?

I don't know if anyone answer your question but I found the source of those videos. The viet dubbed version is on fim+ https://movies.fimplus.vn/. It is dubbed till episode 25. However, you have to be a vip member to watch it (which cost money).

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, kimmortal said:

I need your help. I feel like rewatching the series but only the WJxMM parts. :wub: Can somebody list ALL the episodes that feature both of them in the same scene? I know that Zhao Min appears in episode 23 and continues to episode 24. What are the rest of the episodes where I can see them both on my screen at the same time?

Sorry forgot about

Episode 25 WJ-MM meet in wudang

Last 1/4 of 26 MM's 3 promise scene

@jackieusa

1. ZM

2. YL

3. ZR

4. YBH

5. XZ

6. ZJZ

Also I would like to note, whether this is in the book or not I don't know:

YL looks like his mom

XZ can sing beautifully like his mom

ZM of course is beautiful like his mom and as XX has said ZM's attitude and personality are just like WJ's mom that's why WJ just can't help it with her.

From all the 4 women that's with WJ only ZR that's not similar at all with his mom or I might miss it in their childhood episode or it's in the book. Hope somebody can clarify whether I missed it^_^ cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, quynie said:

I don't know if anyone answer your question but I found the source of those videos. The viet dubbed version is on fim+ https://movies.fimplus.vn/. It is dubbed till episode 25. However, you have to be a vip member to watch it (which cost money).

Can you watch on the computer or on your mobile. I just notice it VIP and the amount is Vietnamese Dong. Is this for the people in Vietnam only or us in the US can pay and watch it.

21 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Sorry forgot about

Episode 25 WJ-MM meet in wudang

Last 1/4 of 26 MM's 3 promise scene

@jackieusa

1. ZM

2. YL

3. ZR

4. YBH

5. XZ

6. ZJZ

Also I would like to note, whether this is in the book or not I don't know:

YL looks like his mom

XZ can sing beautifully like his mom

ZM of course is beautiful like his mom and as XX has said ZM's attitude and personality are just like WJ's mom that's why WJ just can't help it with her.

From all the 4 women that's with WJ only ZR that's not similar at all with his mom or I might miss it in their childhood episode or it's in the book. Hope somebody can clarify whether I missed it^_^ cheers

I remembered correctly in the drama WJ did stated all of the above you mentioned about ZM, YL, and XZ.  Indeed, he did not make any comparison with ZR and his mom.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Can you watch on the computer or on your mobile. I just notice it VIP and the amount is Vietnamese Dong. Is this for the people in Vietnam only or us in the US can pay and watch it.

I don't know. I watched it subbed already. I just found people talking about the subbed version on facebook.

4 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Since we are on this topic about MM's beauty.  Lets vote who is the most beautiful girl in HSDS 2019 universe.

I'm only compared 6 girls since they're all involved with ZWJ and had more or less potentially chance to become his lover/wife.

I know beauty is 'in the eye of the beholder'.  So lets take WJ's point of view to determined.

1. ZM: Lol...based on all these stared from Zhang Jiao Zhu, MM is definitely his number one beauty.:wub:

WHdlR3C.gif

YBH: ZD did commented she's beautiful.  Again, too bad WJ only treated her as a little sister, no romantic     feeling at all.        

rChoBEl.gif

So, what do you guys think?  Any opinions welcome!

Objectively, I find the girl who plays Yang Bu Hui the prettiest out of all of them. Her looks are soft and elegant.

I’m reading the English translation of HSDS right now and although I’m still at Butterfly Valley, BuHui is described as beautiful as a portrait with big eyes, so I think the filmmakers did a good job selecting this actress; she’s gorgeous.

My 2nd choice is Zhao Min because she has the nicest smile out of all of them. Her smile and eyes together portray confidence, intelligence, and a beauty that I can only describe as “captivating”. She practically glows! Helps that they dress her in white, along with white jewellery. (Funny how the others wear white jewellery too but they don’t glow.)

The others are beautiful, of course, but they’re not captivating. ZR tends to look sad or frowning because the ends of her lips curve downward a lot. When she smiles she looks disingenuous (good acting on the part of the actress?). The other 3 just look cute or typically Asian so I have no comments.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, quynie said:

Thank you so much for this. I signed up using Facebook and then was prompted to set up payment. It's about 50000VND a month, which is something like 2-3$ CAD. I used VISA to pay. Already I see in my account that there are two pending transactions: 1.38 and 2.99, so I have no idea if they charged me for something else, or perhaps for partial month since May has already started. I didn't read everything because my Vietnamese is not too great. >_<

Quality is good. Speed/bandwidth is OK. The audio is Long Tieng just like the ones I found on Youtube.

Now... who is tech savvy enough to show me how to take/capture/save the videos as MKV/MP4/WHATEVER so I can store it on my computer and share it?

• Like 2

@jackieusa Since I'm a Min-Min stan - I am compelled to say that our Min-Min is the most beautiful creature ever. So I asked some work friends to watch the gifs and here are the top 3: 

1) Buhui - has that fairy like beauty. 

2) Min-min - She has 3 different auras in the gifs - her confidence, her playfulness and her demure beauty. What can I say?? 

3) Yi LIn - I really wish we can have more scenes of her and Min Min!! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

Thank you so much for this. I signed up using Facebook and then was prompted to set up payment. It's about 50000VND a month, which is something like 2-3$ CAD. I used VISA to pay. Already I see in my account that there are two pending transactions: 1.38 and 2.99, so I have no idea if they charged me for something else, or perhaps for partial month since May has already started. I didn't read everything because my Vietnamese is not too great. >_<

Quality is good. Speed/bandwidth is OK. The audio is Long Tieng just like the ones I found on Youtube.

Now... who is tech savvy enough to show me how to take/capture/save the videos as MKV/MP4/WHATEVER so I can store it on my computer and share it?

I want to start VIP too but I want to know if we can Save the video in the above format that you mentioned. I'm not sure if it only for view only.

10 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I want to start VIP too but I want to know if we can Save the video in the above format that you mentioned. I'm not sure if it only for view only.

UGH! It's streaming only, that's why I ask if anyone knows a method to capture a streaming video and save onto computer.
I take back what I said about speed. I was watching the first episode with the battle for the Dragon Slaying Sabre and the video starts buffering. I also noticed that at various moments, it would switch from HD to blurry. It's frustrating me! The cost is practically nothing. Even at $5/month, that's way cheaper than Netflix or Amazon Prime. But I can't stand buffering videos! :angry:

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, sophiesyc said:

I totally agree with this two points. I think in the end they just want to use him to achieve their purpose. And they know they can push WJ. They are really they evil sect.  I won’t feel bad if in the end they were all killed by ZYZ like in other versions/history. 

They should be glad MM didn’t kill them all when she had the chance too just because she liked WJ. , they are so ungrateful! they are so fake when they said they want WJ to marry MM, just so they can use it to keep WJ from running away or losing focus. They never cared for him or his feeling. It’s always about keeping WJ there so he can be the leader figure. Did they even fight anyone beside fighting each other or talking down at MM? Lol

They made WJ marry MM because they want to make use of MM's news of being alive to do RYW in. If Emperor know that MM fake death, RYW will be accused of lying to the Emperor and may be executed. This is the cunning ZYZ idea.

But at that era, Politics and WAR are tricky. People do whatever they can to get what they want. that is why people say Never trust the Politicians

I seriously can tell you that I never even read so much (Fanfic) , write so much (Translation) in my schooling days. Now after this HSDS, i even have the interests to study History.

LOL ~ Milestones hit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3