[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

@PutriSing  Thanks for the note on the fanfic. :) That particular plot bunny refused to let me sleep till I got it out there... and I really think ZM would have found a way to test-help WJ in his search!

@jackieusa  Your gifs are sooo awesome!  One of my fav 5 seconds of ZM/ZWJ is the "little pervert" scene because Joseph looks so adorable there!  Also like your "break fall" gif collection. You rock!

@vicious219 I think I might have lost the subs for 46 :(  But I'll see if I can redo some of them!  Thanks for all your massive efforts on the translation coordination front!

Keep the love goin' you guys/gals! (Ok, so at some point, I need to get back to real life, but for a little while more this is awesome!)

For the mandarin-enableds, a few more recommendations on c-fanfic!

http://sylvia-lingji.lofter.com/post/1d88de35_12e93ba3c

AU diverges when ZM gets pretty sick after the rain scene, and she forgets what happens after the wedding scene, so that she is still resigned to them being apart while Wuji is frantic (ZM tries to juggle her family and WJ more evenly)

http://nlxxkoff.lofter.com/

Modern day AU where WJ is a student and ZM a high powered CEO- both are fascinated by each other (warning some pretty close to harassment from ZM of ZWJ but much fun adaptation of the hand under chin scene and the "Good sister" trope since in this case ZM is indeed older than ZWJ!)

http://ruanniguaizhuyue.lofter.com/post/204d4e35_12e917216

AU diverges at Snake island, when ZM drifts back onto the island.  ZM decides that ZWJ is right- her position between her father and WJ is unsustainable.  She chooses to meet ZWJ head-to-head in battle post-Snake Island, and her 2nd wish for ZWJ: That he show her no mercy when they clash. Of course angst/sweetness results

Oh yes, and the cute "little ZM and little ZWJ meet" is done (just 3 chapters) I mostly like it that even as kids ZM disses ZZR and ZWJ is completed befuddled:

http://trianglehaibao.lofter.com/post/204d3e4d_12e849497

http://trianglehaibao.lofter.com/post/204d3e4d_12e89e606

http://trianglehaibao.lofter.com/post/204d3e4d_12e90a517

This author also has a series of very popular one-shots of various fun/cute ZM/ZWJ scenes

Inspired by this I'm toying with the idea of a fanfic where ZM insists to her father that she wants to go spend a summer learning wugong from Wudang, so she disguises as a little boy to do so (guarded, of course, by Fanyao)- this happens to be the exact summer after ZWJ's parents die that WJ stays at Wudang to be treated, and ZZR appears briefly etc. Although ZM is younger, I'm sure she will have little WJ following her around calling her "Hao gege"/"good brother" in no time! ;)

So many plot bunnies, so little time! (If someone else at this site wants to adopt a plot bunny to turn into a full fic, please let me know, you're welcome to any of mine, and I have more to share- just ask!)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Jiang Jiao Zhu threaten to kill wife's collection. :frown:

0DYTbGp.gif

QCNKMop.gif

yzDdjRW.gif

QEQQx3Y.gif

Don’t know why, but Zhao Min always looks exceptionally beautiful and glowing each time that Wuji threatens to hurt her during a big confrontation. I think they do it on purpose so that we believe it when Wuji can’t bear to go follow through with his threat when he looks into her eyes. At least that’s what I like to believe. :P

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

Don’t know why, but Zhao Min always looks exceptionally beautiful and glowing each time that Wuji threatens to hurt her during a big confrontation. I think they do it on purpose so that we believe it when Wuji can’t bear to go follow through with his threat when he looks into her eyes. At least that’s what I like to believe. :P

Hahaha, can I make the usual not-helpful fangirl comment? ;)

ZM is ALWAYS exceptionally beautiful! :wub:

PS The look she had in Wudang with the lovely hair ornament is my favorite of her costumes.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

Hahaha, can I make the usual not-helpful fangirl comment? ;)

ZM is ALWAYS exceptionally beautiful! :wub:

PS The look she had in Wudang with the lovely hair ornament is my favorite of her costumes.

I agree! She is soooo beautiful! I love her in this series.

• Like 2

Lol...I think in this interviewed Joseph mentioned he wanted to get married already at his age.  He also like older women (hao jie jie) and doesn't mind if she is 3-5 or even 10 years older than him.  She also have to be kind heart, love kids, and dogs.

Wink..wink..Yukee Chen is older than him right?

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17024914/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.15

• Love 4

53 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Lol...I think in this interviewed Joseph mentioned he wanted to get married already at his age.  He also like older women (hao jie jie) and doesn't mind if she is 3-5 or even 10 years older than him.  She also have to be kind heart, love kids, and dogs.

Wink..wink..Yukee Chen is older than him right?

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17024914/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.15

I'd ship it. Their kids will have such beautiful big eyes!

Didn't understand what he was saying but he is super cute.

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Touchy Touchy Hands Collection.:wub::lol:

Aye yai yai...didn't expect what I got myself into when I decided to make these GIFs.  This OTP just love to touched each other hands too much...:lol: I hope I got all of them captured.:phew::sweatingbullets:

AwfAPEf.gif

Hide contents

KnRui3Q.gif

kEAV753.gif

Sp6BkKG.gif

ceuRGG7.gif

YYdz4Qj.gif

8PwGS1P.gif

UFSUzcZ.gif

xc5xJ4B.gif

sMm4364.gif

AzKBxiX.gif

v52BfJy.gif

YRhSkjl.gif

6o9R1Kj.gif

Azi0HPL.gif

qSguGA3.gif

v3AZxRH.gif

d018zpA.gif

R44QmZJ.gif

vKcLuzh.gif

rNRG6G0.gif

lVAVxAo.gif

ZgYXK0s.gif

vt40mUN.gif

2xkqewQ.gif

7hUxSuI.gif

ZBO8nxR.gif

xAiKKTQ.gif

F68OUHI.gif

jedB83K.gif

HXqgWp1.gif

RhEyaJH.gif

0mGtSnY.gif

FSB76Sn.gif

PJQ6gQk.gif

IELFKu9.gif

anlmkqF.gif

aSp0sda.gif

7aw2kbH.gif

p2DvWQG.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I love the progression of their skinship. In the beginning, ZM was the one who kept touching WJ and holding his hand, and slowly, it turned into WJ holding onto ZM. Once his feelings had been solidified and he finally made up his mind, WJ initiated nearly (if not all) the hand holding! I love this. Thank you for sharing!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I need your help. I feel like rewatching the series but only the WJxMM parts. :wub: Can somebody list ALL the episodes that feature both of them in the same scene? I know that Zhao Min appears in episode 23 and continues to episode 24. What are the rest of the episodes where I can see them both on my screen at the same time?

https://m.weibo.cn/1976926284/4368697709476650

Same answer

Same true love

Kill or not Kill ---> No.

Agreed with some comments that: JXF is just like a mother to Wuji, and Wuji was deeply influenced by her in the way he treat his true Love.

Looking at how JXF rather died than to listen to her teacher to Kill Yang Xiao,

He also kinda lose interests in ZZR subconsciously the moment she stabbed him due to an order from Teacher. Any infatuated feeling would be gone in that instance.

• Like 4

Zhang Wu Ji really has extreme examples of true love:

ZCS-YSS suicide together just because people just can't let them be

YX-JXF, YX always alone waiting for JXF, JXF rather die than kill YX

Hu Qing Niu-Wang Nan Gu, couple that so opposite but love each other deeply

This version make good contrast though, unlike his father at least WJ dared to stand in front of his brothers and defend ZM, and they at least can be happy in this world

ZCS sadly have no courage to at least defend YSS towards his Wu Dang's brothers, but rather kill himself. 

Thanks @jackieusa for all the gifs, I need to cleanse myself while subbing ep.42, my god Ming sect ppl are the worst, ZR is gaslighting WJ, I really can't imagine if those two got married how miserable WJ is going to be

• Like 6

3 hours ago, kimmortal said:

I need your help. I feel like rewatching the series but only the WJxMM parts. :wub: Can somebody list ALL the episodes that feature both of them in the same scene? I know that Zhao Min appears in episode 23 and continues to episode 24. What are the rest of the episodes where I can see them both on my screen at the same time?

Last 1/3 of 29

30-36

Last half of 38

First half of 39

42-47

49-50

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

This version make good contrast though, unlike his father at least WJ dared to stand in front of his brothers and defend ZM, and they at least can be happy in this world

ZCS sadly have no courage to at least defend YSS towards his Wu Dang's brothers, but rather kill himself. 

Thanks @jackieusa for all the gifs, I need to cleanse myself while subbing ep.42, my god Ming sect ppl are the worst, ZR is gaslighting WJ, I really can't imagine if those two got married how miserable WJ is going to be

I hate those hypocrite mostly on the latter episodes. One character that I especially found myself want to throw my shoes or brick at is Bat King. When WJ can't find MM in 48, his immediate reaction was to ask if MM stole the military manual. And his I've done nothing wrong but please punish me face on 50 after they plotted to kill MM father. 

But he already on my blacklist ever since he touched MM face :angry:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Both father and son fall in love with "little demoness" in others eyes

Both SS and MM love to dress up as man, and even better, both love to impersonate their boyfriends lol. SS impersonate ZCS, MM impersonate ZWJ. 

Both women are strong characters who fight and give up alot for love boldly 

Is that the Reason why Yang Xiao has a surprised and Impressed look on his face when Minmin said at the Wedding Clash  " I INSIST" - 我偏要勉强“

I like that he seem to be be really impressed with her courage. That he felt he lack of, for going after JXF.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Grassland Reunion – Part 9 – you can start accumulating good Karma now

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365411788391842

Translation in Spoiler

Spoiler

Slowly and Gradually, his lips brushed hers, softly, delicately, just long enough that he could inhale her breath. His Lips cool and smooth like fresh sheets on a summer night. She can’t resist him at all.

She trembled… and kissed him back passionately like how she wanted to be kissed.

He slowly and softly dart his tongue through her lips. There is an unhurried, sensuous joining of soul, and a complete arousal of the senses between the two of them…….

Minmin blushed. Her heart is beating fast. She totally lean against him and could not move.

They kissed for a long time. His hands started to move all over her body. He caressed her breasts gently.

Minmin’s face blushed even more. She closed her eyes lightly. She totally immersed herself in his touch and yearned for more.

Then, He grew bolder. He inserted his hands into her clothes and when he touched her soft and smooth skin, he lost his mind.

A Strong breeze came, Minmin suddenly woke up. The Man on top of her is trying to devour her and she felt utterly embarrassed .

“My goodness, what are we doing?! If not for this strong breeze that awaken me, we would be doing it here…….” Thought Minmin.

How can she do this?

Zhang Wuji felt that she is no longer responding to his desires, thus commanded her, “Minmin, Stay Focused!”

She pushed Wuji away and thought to herself, “Focus what? Zhang Wuji! Do you know what you are doing? You totally lost your mind to lust. You want to do it here? Are you crazy? Even if you really want it, at least it has to be done on a bed…… right….”

Minmin pulled her top back and hugged herself by the tree.  Her face turned red beyond words could described. She is too shy to face him now. Wuji did not understand why Minmin want to push him away. Perhaps this is her way of showing that she yearns for more. This made him lust for her even more. 

He pounced on her like a hungry wolf and kissed her madly again.

Minmin pushed him away fiercely this time round.

“My goodness, is he overcome by lust? Didn’t he see that I just rejected him? Why did he pounce on me again?” She thought.

Zhang Wuji puzzled, “Minmin, Why?”

Minmin pout her lips and back face him .

Wuji suddenly woke up to his senses. He is ashamed of what he did awhile ago. He feel like a beast doing something like that to Minmin.

“Minmin, I am so sorry. I shouldn’t do this to you in public area like this. You may scold me or hit me, I am really a lecher…. I really don’t know what happened to me earlier on”

“Zhang Wuji! You are really shameless!”

Minmin is really very angry now. He explained, “Minmin, it’s all my fault. From now on, I will watch my behavior. But you have to be lenient on me, you Know I always cannot control myself in front of you.” His voice turned softer at the last part of the sentence.

Minmin interrupted his sentence so as to end the awkward moment. “Ok ok , I know. You don’t have to explain anymore.”

Wuji Smiled, “Minmin, good that you are so understanding.” Then he pull Minmin into his cuddle again.

For the whole night, They cuddled together and slept well.  When she woke up, she realised Wuji is looking at her tenderly again. She wonder if he slept well like her too.

When they reached home, they were told that Grandpa and Brother intend to leave for business trip the next morning.

At Dinner, Granny said to Wuji, “Since you and Minmin had already patched back, then just come over and stay together with us. Otherwise it is so inconvenient for you to stay with outsiders. After Grandpa and Brother leave, we will have some space to accommodate you.”

Wuji is overjoyed upon hearing that. Finally he can share the same bed as his wife! Hurray!

Minmin did not look up and continue eating. She knows Granny’s intention. She wanted the both of them to be together again and she wants another Grandchild.

After Seeing Grandpa and Brother off, Wuji lugged his belongings over. Happily, he said, “It is so nice to stay together with my wife. My Landlord had been exploiting my labor, knowing that I need a shelter from her. “

Minmin felt heartbroken hearing that, “Did she ill-treat you?”

“No, Who dare to Bully your husband? Your Husband is a martial arts expert.” He said nonchalantly.

“If not for your good fortune, you would have die a thousand times before” , she thought, feeling amused by his words.

He smiled and stroked her little nose and said, “Who else other than you, the Little demoness dare to bully me?”

“ Zhang Wuji ! How dare you called me a Little Demoness! Hmph! “

She pretended to be angry with him. He pulled her into a cuddle again. Gently, he said, “Minmin, I am willing to be bullied by you for a life time.”

The night beckoned.

Minmin does not want to consummate with him so soon. She purposely spread a mattress  on the floor for him.

“Can’t we share the same bed? I don’t take up a lot of space usually.” He pouted.

Minmin rejected his request , on an excuse that Nian Niu need to co-sleep with her.

Granny walked in suddenly, and carried Nian Niu to another room. “Nian Niu will sleep with me from now on”, Granny said.

GRANNY!!!! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!

Then, Granny returned and said to Wuji, “Hey Minmin’s husband, Go get a bucket of warm water for your Wife to soak her feet, she has been so tired these few days. “

Granny Smiled.

Wuji understood Granny’s intention and quickly followed her instruction.

Wuji returned with a mild scratch on his face, blood oozed out from the opening of the wound. Minmin felt so heart pain seeing him hurt. She wanted to help him to apply some ointment for the wound but was stopped by Wuji.

“No, you must soak your feet first, otherwise, the water will turn cold.” Minmin smiled and listened to him.

Wuji helped her to do foot reflexology and Acupressure on her soles. She felt relaxed all of the sudden.

“I thought you are only well-versed with medical knowledge. 

But Look, you are so good with massage as well.”  She teased him.

Her words triggered a reaction inside him.

“Why not I massage your foot every night from now on?” He looked up at her intently and smiled.

“I don’t think I have done any good deeds in my life. Why should I deserve to have such good treatment from our Zhang Da Jiao Zhu?” She continued to tease him.

“Well, you can start accumulating good Karma now.”

Minmin is surprised at his reaction. WOW, he is good with girls now, isn’t it?

“Alright, you little Lecher, I don’t want to apply ointment for you anymore, you do it yourself!” She looked down and wiped her wet feet. Wuji put the bucket away.

“Minmin, Don’t be so cruel please, I was hurt because I went out to get Hot water for you.”

He sat very close to her and continued, “Sigh, I am such a pitiful guy. I went through so much to be with my wife but my wife didn’t want to accept me. Now that we finally patched back, still, no one cares if I was hurt.”

Minmin’s heart softened and said, “Ok Ok, bring the medicine box for me.”

Suddenly, Wuji flipped and pounced on her. He whispered, “Minmin, Do you still remember what happened the other time after I washed your feet for you?”

Minmin pretended she didn’t hear what he said, “ Zhang Wu Ji! Get down from my bed. Your bed is over there.” She pointed towards the direction of the carpet.

“Minmin, today, Nian Niu told me that he wants a Baby Brother and Sister.” Wuji Smiled Cheekily and Minmin Knew what he is up to.

“Nonsense! Nian Niu would never say such things, You better Not……”

She didn’t have the chance to complete her sentence. He kissed her, very quickly, he darted his tongue through her lips. His Kissing techniques has improved.

She could not resist him at all. Her mind suddenly turn blank and she totally immersed herself in his embrace.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

Grassland Reunion – Part 9 – you can start accumulating good Karma now

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404365411788391842

Translation in Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Slowly and Gradually, his lips brushed hers, softly, delicately, just long enough that he could inhale her breath. His Lips cool and smooth like fresh sheets on a summer night. She can’t resist him at all.

She trembled… and kissed him back passionately like how she wanted to be kissed.

He slowly and softly dart his tongue through her lips. There is an unhurried, sensuous joining of soul, and a complete arousal of the senses between the two of them…….

Minmin blushed. Her heart is beating fast. She totally lean against him and could not move.

They kissed for a long time. His hands started to move all over her body. He caressed her breasts gently.

Minmin’s face blushed even more. She closed her eyes lightly. She totally immersed herself in his touch and yearned for more.

Then, He grew bolder. He inserted his hands into her clothes and when he touched her soft and smooth skin, he lost his mind.

A Strong breeze came, Minmin suddenly woke up. The Man on top of her is trying to devour her and she felt utterly embarrassed .

“My goodness, what are we doing?! If not for this strong breeze that awaken me, we would be doing it here…….” Thought Minmin.

How can she do this?

Zhang Wuji felt that she is no longer responding to his desires, thus commanded her, “Minmin, Stay Focused!”

She pushed Wuji away and thought to herself, “Focus what? Zhang Wuji! Do you know what you are doing? You totally lost your mind to lust. You want to do it here? Are you crazy? Even if you really want it, at least it has to be done on a bed…… right….”

Minmin pulled her top back and hugged herself by the tree.  Her face turned red beyond words could described. She is too shy to face him now. Wuji did not understand why Minmin want to push him away. Perhaps this is her way of showing that she yearns for more. This made him lust for her even more. 

He pounced on her like a hungry wolf and kissed her madly again.

Minmin pushed him away fiercely this time round.

“My goodness, is he overcome by lust? Didn’t he see that I just rejected him? Why did he pounce on me again?” She thought.

Zhang Wuji puzzled, “Minmin, Why?”

Minmin pout her lips and back face him .

Wuji suddenly woke up to his senses. He is ashamed of what he did awhile ago. He feel like a beast doing something like that to Minmin.

“Minmin, I am so sorry. I shouldn’t do this to you in public area like this. You may scold me or hit me, I am really a lecher…. I really don’t know what happened to me earlier on”

“Zhang Wuji! You are really shameless!”

Minmin is really very angry now. He explained, “Minmin, it’s all my fault. From now on, I will watch my behavior. But you have to be lenient on me, you Know I always cannot control myself in front of you.” His voice turned softer at the last part of the sentence.

Minmin interrupted his sentence so as to end the awkward moment. “Ok ok , I know. You don’t have to explain anymore.”

Wuji Smiled, “Minmin, good that you are so understanding.” Then he pull Minmin into his cuddle again.

For the whole night, They cuddled together and slept well.  When she woke up, she realised Wuji is looking at her tenderly again. She wonder if he slept well like her too.

When they reached home, they were told that Grandpa and Brother intend to leave for business trip the next morning.

At Dinner, Granny said to Wuji, “Since you and Minmin had already patched back, then just come over and stay together with us. Otherwise it is so inconvenient for you to stay with outsiders. After Grandpa and Brother leave, we will have some space to accommodate you.”

Wuji is overjoyed upon hearing that. Finally he can share the same bed as his wife! Hurray!

Minmin did not look up and continue eating. She knows Granny’s intention. She wanted the both of them to be together again and she wants another Grandchild.

After Seeing Grandpa and Brother off, Wuji lugged his belongings over. Happily, he said, “It is so nice to stay together with my wife. My Landlord had been exploiting my labor, knowing that I need a shelter from her. “

Minmin felt heartbroken hearing that, “Did she ill-treat you?”

“No, Who dare to Bully your husband? Your Husband is a martial arts expert.” He said nonchalantly.

“If not for your good fortune, you would have die a thousand times before” , she thought, feeling amused by his words.

He smiled and stroked her little nose and said, “Who else other than you, the Little demoness dare to bully me?”

“ Zhang Wuji ! How dare you called me a Little Demoness! Hmph! “

She pretended to be angry with him. He pulled her into a cuddle again. Gently, he said, “Minmin, I am willing to be bullied by you for a life time.”

The night beckoned.

Minmin does not want to consummate with him so soon. She purposely spread a mattress  on the floor for him.

“Can’t we share the same bed? I don’t take up a lot of space usually.” He pouted.

Minmin rejected his request , on an excuse that Nian Niu need to co-sleep with her.

Granny walked in suddenly, and carried Nian Niu to another room. “Nian Niu will sleep with me from now on”, Granny said.

GRANNY!!!! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!

Then, Granny returned and said to Wuji, “Hey Minmin’s husband, Go get a bucket of warm water for your Wife to soak her feet, she has been so tired these few days. “

Granny Smiled.

Wuji understood Granny’s intention and quickly followed her instruction.

Wuji returned with a mild scratch on his face, blood oozed out from the opening of the wound. Minmin felt so heart pain seeing him hurt. She wanted to help him to apply some ointment for the wound but was stopped by Wuji.

“No, you must soak your feet first, otherwise, the water will turn cold.” Minmin smiled and listened to him.

Wuji helped her to do foot reflexology and Acupressure on her soles. She felt relaxed all of the sudden.

“I thought you are only well-versed with medical knowledge. 

But Look, you are so good with massage as well.”  She teased him.

Her words triggered a reaction inside him.

“Why not I massage your foot every night from now on?” He looked up at her intently and smiled.

“I don’t think I have done any good deeds in my life. Why should I deserve to have such good treatment from our Zhang Da Jiao Zhu?” She continued to tease him.

“Well, you can start accumulating good Karma now.”

Minmin is surprised at his reaction. WOW, he is good with girls now, isn’t it?

“Alright, you little Lecher, I don’t want to apply ointment for you anymore, you do it yourself!” She looked down and wiped her wet feet. Wuji put the bucket away.

“Minmin, Don’t be so cruel please, I was hurt because I went out to get Hot water for you.”

He sat very close to her and continued, “Sigh, I am such a pitiful guy. I went through so much to be with my wife but my wife didn’t want to accept me. Now that we finally patched back, still, no one cares if I was hurt.”

Minmin’s heart softened and said, “Ok Ok, bring the medicine box for me.”

Suddenly, Wuji flipped and pounced on her. He whispered, “Minmin, Do you still remember what happened the other time after I washed your feet for you?”

Minmin pretended she didn’t hear what he said, “ Zhang Wu Ji! Get down from my bed. Your bed is over there.” She pointed towards the direction of the carpet.

“Minmin, today, Nian Niu told me that he wants a Baby Brother and Sister.” Wuji Smiled Cheekily and Minmin Knew what he is up to.

“Nonsense! Nian Niu would never say such things, You better Not……”

She didn’t have the chance to complete her sentence. He kissed her, very quickly, he darted his tongue through her lips. His Kissing techniques has improved.

She could not resist him at all. Her mind suddenly turn blank and she totally immersed herself in his embrace.

Thank you for translating this.. it's the content we've been waiting for.. :D:wub:

MM please stop resisting and start embracing.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

2 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Both father and son fall in love with "little demoness" in others eyes

Both SS and MM love to dress up as man, and even better, both love to impersonate their boyfriends lol. SS impersonate ZCS, MM impersonate ZWJ. 

Both women are strong characters who fight and give up alot for love boldly 

Is that the Reason why Yang Xiao has a surprised and Impressed look on his face when Minmin said at the Wedding Clash  " I INSIST" - 我偏要勉强“

I like that he seem to be be really impressed with her courage. That he felt he lack of, for going after JXF.

I'm sorry but i can't sympathize with YSS and you can not compare her to ZM. YSS did all the sin and had 10 years.... I mean 10 years but she didn't say anything about it. I know she did it for self defense but still 10 years, heloooww...

If i were ZCS, i'll be super mad and furious. She should have told him before they swore couple oath together. ZCS had no idea who she really is. But i think the main reason why he commited suicide was because he didn't implicate ZSF in XX problems. If he died, those people can't push ZSF further.

ZM is noble birth but instead of indulging herself with wealth and glory in her birthright she chose to work for her dynasty. It doesn't matter if it's not the chivalrous way, every country has some secret organization to do some 'dirty work' anyway. It's just they don't want to admit it. 

She did kidnap, kill, torture, threaten, imprison many people but it is not wrong. She's part of the military organization. Think about what Mossad does to protect Israel people from militants.  I salute her for that, she always admitted openly what she did. That's why YL murder accusation is an insult to her character and intelligence. Who would have thought she could such a 'stupid' crime? 

She betrayed her country and family in the end but she chose also to be responsible. She's ready to be killed not only once to pay for the sins. Instead of hiding it she openly admitted everything. Look how she handled Ming Sect people and 6 major righteous sects, she never scared of them because she did what she had to do.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, penforella said:

I hate those hypocrite mostly on the latter episodes. One character that I especially found myself want to throw my shoes or brick at is Bat King. When WJ can't find MM in 48, his immediate reaction was to ask if MM stole the military manual. And his I've done nothing wrong but please punish me face on 50 after they plotted to kill MM father. 

But he already on my blacklist ever since he touched MM face :angry:

Hey don't blame him. Just imagine if you're one of the Ming sect people. Can you imagine Zhang Jiaozhu is actually in love with a foreign princess?? This one is not just foreign but direct from the enemy camp. 

Some people might think it's just temporary  infatuation until the hype burnt down but instead the fire in their heart getting stronger. Their leader start showing unusual behaviour and the romance going to the marriage very soon. They used to be ganging up on him and push him to do what they want but now he stand for her against them. If me, i might want to assasinate her secretly.

• Like 4