[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

All of you did notice this right? This is driving me nuts, since I never see anybody mention this

Zz4DTPnm.png?118O37JDm.png?1

Why is her her hair suddenly looked more disheveled? Even her makeup is lighter a bit. What did ZWJ do? That pervert:P

I know, I know, probably just different shooting time. Or the director is just evil and wants to make me imagine unsavoury stuffs :smirk:

Personally, I love the wispy, disheveled hair, but now with your imagery, ooh la la! I never would have thought of that... thanks for planting that seed. I won't unsee it when I rewatch the series lolol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Zhang Jiao Zhu break wife's fall collection.:love:

70kVl1E.gif

QHpZlZp.gif

XRldFsz.gif

OELMAzx.gif

Ebwa7b5.gif

WvTaeO8.gif

qJuE7cz.gif

cMEc8i6.gif

iNOXDTD.gif

Hahaha I love this. It's funny because as I was watching the drama, I was thinking "Dang, Zhao Min sure faints a lot." To be quite honest, I realllllyyyyy didn't know if she actually faked it or not during the scene on the beach LOL (But then she clarified later, albeit in an insinuating way, that she would never act weak and feign hurt like some other people -sideeyes- so I guess it is real XDDD) Love your gif collections! Thank you so much for allowing us to relive the scenes <3

• Like 5
  • Love 1

To my fellow Vietnamese fans, I stumbled upon a Vietnamese dub on Youtube but I'm looking for more. Any information out there? More under the spoiler tag: 

Spoiler

Since enough time has passed, I started searching for Thuyết Minh version of the episodes (which is basically one voice translating the dialogue in Vietnamese), but in doing so, I stumbled upon Lồng Tiếng (dubbed Vietnamese) that one Youtuber uploaded. He/She started uploading Thuyết Minh for ep1 and ep2, but then starting from ep3 and onwards, it has been Lồng Tiếng. Episodes 3, 4, 5, and 6 have proper Vietnamese dubbing which sound OK.

Tập 3: https://youtu.be/trQ7SHk1jck

Tập 4: https://youtu.be/HNl5MjU583I

Tập 5: https://youtu.be/Gb4I7X00N40

Tập 6: https://youtu.be/gLP4fjzftRA (nghĩa phụ Tạ Tốn talks about Thành Côn)

Rather than wait for this guy to upload more onto Youtube, I'd like to go straight to the source. He's getting his episodes somewhere! However, I'm having trouble finding the source, so I implore other Vietnamese fans to help me with the search. Does anyone have a subscription to Vietnamese channels that have started airing Tân Ỷ Thiên Đồ Long Ký 2019? Has Vietnam really started dubbing this show already? It seems a bit early for this to happen. Doesn't it usually take years? Tân Anh Hùng Xạ Điêu 2017, for example, finally released Viet dub this year only (it took them 2 years!).

I like to watch in Vietnamese dub because the translations of wuxia terms and kungfu sounds more accurate/elegant than in English. I've been searching online but I can't seem to find a streaming website that has those episodes. Any ideas?

Edited by kimmortal
Updated links
  • Thanks 2

Btw, I would like to know, is there any verification that TVB's HSDS at episode 19, ZM will come out? Or is it only rumours?

I've been checking TVB latest HSDS and so far it follows the same episode as mainland. Episode 15 still ends the same, WJ falls down the cliff

If ZM come out at 19 I really don't know how they're going to do that. 

Original mainland eps. 19 WJ haven't even got trapped with XZ in the cave yet

55 minutes ago, kimmortal said:

To my fellow Vietnamese fans, I stumbled upon a Vietnamese dub on Youtube but I'm looking for more. Any information out there? More under the spoiler tag: 

Hide contents

Since enough time has passed, I started searching for Thuyết Minh version of the episodes (which is basically one voice translating the dialogue in Vietnamese), but in doing so, I stumbled upon Lồng Tiếng (dubbed Vietnamese) that one Youtuber uploaded. He/She started uploading Thuyết Minh for ep1 and ep2, but then starting from ep3 and onwards, it has been Lồng Tiếng. Episodes 3, 4, 5, and 6 have proper Vietnamese dubbing which sound OK.

Tập 6: https://youtu.be/gLP4fjzftRA (nghĩa phụ Tạ Tốn talks about Thành Côn)

Rather than wait for this guy to upload more onto Youtube, I'd like to go straight to the source. He's getting his episodes somewhere! However, I'm having trouble finding the source, so I implore other Vietnamese fans to help me with the search. Does anyone have a subscription to Vietnamese channels that have started airing Tân Ỷ Thiên Đồ Long Ký 2019? Has Vietnam really started dubbing this show already? It seems a bit early for this to happen. Doesn't it usually take years? Tân Anh Hùng Xạ Điêu 2017, for example, finally released Viet dub this year only (it took them 2 years!).

I like to watch in Vietnamese dub because the translations of wuxia terms and kungfu sounds more accurate/elegant than in English. I've been searching online but I can't seem to find a streaming website that has those episodes. Any ideas?

I have been searching weekly to see if there are any updates on websites like kenh88 to see if there are any Lồng Tiếng versions available, but to no avail. I had also been waiting for LOCH 2017 for a while now and was so excited to see it pop up on that website (because it meant HSDS might be next), but HSDS is still just Viet Sub on there. I can't stand Thuyết Minh, but that is so cool that you found an LT version that way. It sounds like the same company that usually dubs TVB eps. I am not great in searching in Vietnamese and live in the US. I do agree with you that I enjoy Vietnamese Dubbed because I'd grown up with it and the Chinese translation makes sense in a more poetic and eloquent way in Viet Dub. As for the timeline of how long it takes to dub a series after it is released, what I've noticed is that CERTAIN series get dubbed and distributed immediately, such as Chieu Dao 2019 (aired after HSDS I believe) and Dong Cung (Goodbye My Princess), so it may just be based on how selective the dubbing companies are when it comes to what they think the Vietnamese community demands. But please do let us know if you find more Lồng Tiếng episodes and thank you so much for sharing this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kimmortal said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tập 6: https://youtu.be/gLP4fjzftRA (nghĩa phụ Tạ Tốn talks about Thành Côn)

I personally don't like Thiet minh where one person dub the voice for "male & famale". I don't even know if this HSDS will even dub in Viet audio. I'm looking forward for it too. But no luck.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kimmortal said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tập 3: https://youtu.be/trQ7SHk1jck

Tập 4: https://youtu.be/HNl5MjU583I

Tập 5: https://youtu.be/Gb4I7X00N40

Tập 6: https://youtu.be/gLP4fjzftRA (nghĩa phụ Tạ Tốn talks about Thành Côn)

Thanks for checking. When I looked, I couldn’t find anything. Just the subs. I prefer Long tieng too. Will report back if I find anything!

Thank you so much for the GIFs!!  I love them all :love:

And I really like YC.  Besides her acting skills,  she seems to be a nice person and more genuine. Hope she and JZ can keep out of any troubles, they sure can go far

I found this weibo account that did very nice drawing of WJ and MM,  including the one where it illustrated when WJ paid respect to RYW. 

I included the links to some of the drawing that I love.. I put in spoilers as there are some that are quite mature :relaxed::sweat_smile:(very artfully and tastefuly done though). All credits belong to the owner and kudos to the artist who drew such pretty pictures. 

Spoiler

This one quite mature,  but very tasteful and artful.  Beautiful 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4368567526763620

Love this one too

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4367649393644551

Beautiful life ahead for WJ and MM

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4366572241756359

A bit on the mature side,  should be inspired by after the rain what could happen. Hahaha

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4366149368081699

WJ paid respect to RYW

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4366242074557839

• Like 1
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Wu Ji being mean to Zhao Min makes me want to bop him over the head.  -_- Haha, but Joseph sure does look handsome all mad and everything lol. I always love the part in every adaption where he's pissed that she "killed" YL and even tries to kill her himself, yet when he couldn't go through with actually ending her life (she totally knows it), she demands to see his Yi Fu and ZZR, and WJ is immediately concerned again for her well-being, albeit begrudgingly. It gives me all the warm and fuzzies haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Actually, I want to ask all of you who follows the trilogy of Condor Heroes (I only watch LoCH and RoTCH once almost 2 decades ago and never bother to watch the series again. I am biased towards HSDS :P). I still don't get why people was cruel enough to hide the manual for Jiu Yang Shen Gong in an ape's stomach. Was there any circumstances that forced them to do it?

EDIT:

Never mind that.. I just re-watch the episode with EngSub and bless the translators, they actually provide the history. Whoever you are, I am very grateful of you.

• Like 1

Touchy Touchy Hands Collection.:wub::lol:

Aye yai yai...didn't expect what I got myself into when I decided to make these GIFs.  This OTP just love to touched each other hands too much...:lol: I hope I got all of them captured.:phew::sweatingbullets:

AwfAPEf.gif

Spoiler

KnRui3Q.gif

kEAV753.gif

Sp6BkKG.gif

ceuRGG7.gif

YYdz4Qj.gif

8PwGS1P.gif

UFSUzcZ.gif

xc5xJ4B.gif

sMm4364.gif

AzKBxiX.gif

v52BfJy.gif

YRhSkjl.gif

6o9R1Kj.gif

Azi0HPL.gif

qSguGA3.gif

v3AZxRH.gif

d018zpA.gif

R44QmZJ.gif

vKcLuzh.gif

rNRG6G0.gif

lVAVxAo.gif

ZgYXK0s.gif

vt40mUN.gif

2xkqewQ.gif

7hUxSuI.gif

ZBO8nxR.gif

xAiKKTQ.gif

F68OUHI.gif

jedB83K.gif

HXqgWp1.gif

RhEyaJH.gif

0mGtSnY.gif

FSB76Sn.gif

PJQ6gQk.gif

IELFKu9.gif

anlmkqF.gif

aSp0sda.gif

7aw2kbH.gif

p2DvWQG.gif

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 5

On 5/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, AppleBanana said:

Love the hugs collection! TY!

On 5/3/2019 at 10:52 PM, Yitian_fan said:

Me too!  I think their kiss is so-so on the hot scale, but their hugs are on the order of "melting!" on the same scale. My knees go weak just watching them hug! :)))) So much love!

On 5/4/2019 at 6:10 PM, deminni said:

Hahaha I love this. It's funny because as I was watching the drama, I was thinking "Dang, Zhao Min sure faints a lot." To be quite honest, I realllllyyyyy didn't know if she actually faked it or not during the scene on the beach LOL (But then she clarified later, albeit in an insinuating way, that she would never act weak and feign hurt like some other people -sideeyes- so I guess it is real XDDD) Love your gif collections! Thank you so much for allowing us to relive the scenes <3

6 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

@jackieusa  Thanks for the awesome GIFS. So many hand holdings. Love it!!!

5 hours ago, PutriSing said:

@jackieusa Those are great GIFs. I enjoy looking at them. I can't wait for your next collection of GIFs for us to laugh and smile and reminisce over and over again. Maybe one where she's boss him around and he just follows..... 

Glad you guys like it, I enjoyed making them.