Quantcast
jh12

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

For the nickname, I choose ChaeYoo since I've been calling them this the first time I ship them and it already feels familiar, also as the union of their family surname who knows that one day they'll tie knot between the two family? HAHAHAHAA *BIGSMILE*

another option I choose is The Eye Smile Couple, bcs their Eye Smile is one of their similarities and I just simply love to see their eyesmile♥

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I think I'll go with YooChae or ChaeYoo as our cuties nickname!!

This is a cute mv of them!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Ahh... Thank you for reminding me @aniliaz 

And that circle though... Kekeke... Precious... 

No wonder they keep that circle closed. 

Remember Songsong couple. Their close circle knew. Fans knew. So there was no point in denying. 

YSH and CSB both faces are similar. And this is a good sign. In my country it means they are fated couple. Be it business or love. Or both... :D

But I'd like to keep reminding my self. Being a shipper is hard. That's why I stop doing it since Yongseo...

Let's never forget CSB and YSH are still young. If they want to get married it won't happen in 5 to 6 years. And their heart is theirs alone. All the math is useless before the hearts. 

So if time will tell us that we are mislead let's hold hands and keep supporting them. Since both of them are good actors. 

But of course we can still wish for our OTP wedding. :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Yay finally a thread about them! They are so cute together:3

• Like 6

@happy2018 - I gladly welcome all your rants, unni! And I'm looking forward to more! Lol :lol:

I also like how ChaeYoo couple sounds. Hmmm..

And also thanks for all those who posted the videos! I think I don't have to watch other clips of uri Yoo Seung Ho's past projects to serve as comparison because his BTS with uri Chae Soo Bin in the show are already shouting "there's something going on!" Be it on the romantic note or the "bestie" vibes, there is just that particular "zing" to it! *swoons Haha

I also agree that shipping is hard. But not shipping them is harder! Hihi. They're just so adorable together that their chemistry impacts internationally. :D

Yet on a serious note, shipping is but for the brave. I remember the celebration when Swag went official as well as the heartbreak when they "officially" split. Also, the glee when SongSong tied the knot but the dread every time they slammed dating rumors years prior to that. It's a whole rollercoaster out there but I believe that all is well when all is well! *wink! Not to mention other similar ships that you meet along the way. Lol

So to everyone here, let's brave out every storm..and perhaps one day, we could celebrate together because our ship has sailed and finally reached its destination. 

All aboard! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

All I need and wish for is one historical drama of Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho. They are so perfect. 

Edited by prueksa
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hello Fri 

Thank you so much for creating this forum. I feel so excited after reading your comments. I  want to share MBC drama award video. These two are so cute . I can't even blink when watching these two. :):tongue: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

I badly want to understand what they're saying though in the sageuk fmv's. lmao :lol:

Gives us a new different feel in a historical drama. Although it's rare but I hope some PD-nim will cast them in a sageuk one day. *crosses fingers 

Thanks also for sharing the MBC awards video @haney207 chingu! Looking closely at every detail. Haha

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi... everyone... I know most of you already seen this vids... One of my favorit IANAR's BTS

I started feeling suspicious after watching this. At 1:39. And started shipping them. They're practising the hug, but do they need to stay in that position ... usually actors who has to do hugging scene just standing close before camera start rolling... Is this somekind of fanservice?:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

44 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

Hi... everyone... I know most of you already seen this vids... One of my favorit IANAR's BTS

I started feeling suspicious after watching this. At 1:39. And started shipping them. They're practising the hug, but do they need to stay in that position ... usually actors who has to do hugging scene just standing close before camera start rolling... Is this somekind of fanservice?:wub:

Same with me...

I started to ship them when I watched this bts and 1st kiss scene bts

Just fascinating how comfortable they are around each other. Even they share one hotpack through hugging

:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, happy2018 said:

thanks for this, @happy2018!

and thanks for the awards red carpet clip@haney207! (and it was an added bonus for me to see kmh walking to the stage after the 2 left!) :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

waaaah that bts posted by @happy2018 has been my most favorite til now! It's quite suspicious. I've been asking myself, "were they only practising??" ..."were they actually be ready for the shoot—but they were still wearing their coats tho (if they had been ready, they wouldn't have wore their coats tho)?".... "were they practising and at the same time trying to warm themselves by hugging?" (but this is so weird, you dont simply hug people just because you are cold!)

and how YSH keep teasing CSB while hugging her, how YSH keep pulling her back in his hug whenever she pulled back to check her wig (i'm staring at your gentle hand's moves, Yoo Seungho-ssi!-_-), how CSB playfully hit him when he teased her........

and same w/ @disdis21 , i started to ship them because of this oh-so-suspicious bts! *giggle* 

and YAS THEY WERE SHARING A HOTPACK THROUGH THE HUG, OMG OMG OMG OMG *nosebleeding* :flushed:

let's accept the fact that they only were warming themselves—errrr............. with a hotpack + hugging + laughing + teasing = super warm *cough* *cough* *couhh* yeah, warm enough to survive the cold! that's must be the reason for their super-long-lasted hug, not to forget how YSH keep pulling her back in his hug, again and again~ :flushed: *COUGH HARD* 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Hello chingus! :D

Asking permission to rant too! lmao 

Just have to get this giddiness off my chest today. Here's why I think our ChaeYoo couple "might" have something special other than a working relationship,

(Disclaimer: These are just based on my personal observation and I admit that I may be too biased..but nonetheless, do read on if you fancy them as much or even more than I do *wink!)

- YSH appears to be more chummy with CSB as far as the BTS that I've watched has shown. He smiles a lot and even jokes on CSB when smelling her wig! He seems a bit more serious with his other co-stars before and appears more concerned on his acting though..

- Sharing a cup of tea and blankets while on set is a good sign too!

- CSB continually leaning on YSH in the meteor shower scene..*swoons

- When interviewed about other co-partners, YSH mentioned of them being more mature or like a noona..but not with our CSB! He liked being called an oppa to the point where he jokingly protested in being called a sunbae-nim on the mall bts. *giggles

- His concern when he heard that CSB and the staff finished shooting late. He was like "Aigoo..(paraphrase) sleeping would be hard." and then he stares at her full of concern. *melts

- YSH openly appreciates CSB during interviews

- In one interview, CSB said: "I stare at him because he is so handsome!" Then YSH's smile seems just like his smile during the  meteor shower confession

- In another interview, YSH mentioned that his ideal girl is someone who brings books and loves animals..and we have an article how CSB is so kind with animals on set that she was known to adopt a stray cat before! *squeals!

..But even with all these being said, their lives are their own and more so their hearts. So let's keep on keeping on and await perhaps good news one day or not at all.. *wink!

Happy waiting y'all!B)

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

- Sharing a cup of tea and blankets while on set is a good sign too! 

(oh, my! i always love to see them sharing things! YSH even shared his blue coat with CSB to be a blanket, this is really a good sign too awww :wub:

- CSB continually leaning on YSH in the meteor shower scene..*swoons

THAT WAS SO SWEET OMG, because YSH just let her leaning on him without looking uncomfortable, he even just casually continue on practicing comfortably—what's with this "romance-while-working-vibe" ? *giggling*

- When interviewed about other co-partners, YSH mentioned of them being more mature or like a noona..but not with our CSB! He liked being called an oppa to the point where he jokingly protested in being called a sunbae-nim on the mall bts. *giggles

remember the interview in a cafe the day they shot their 1st kiss? lemme paraphrase how YSH talked about how he likes being called "oppa" by CSB, "it's a rare oppurtunity working with someone younger than me, it's weird being called as an oppa...... but .... it's nice heuheuheu *giggling and couldnt continue his words" and... LOL, his face looked reaaaaaallllyyyyyy red after saying that, lol what's with you, YSH?:D

- His concern when he heard that CSB and the staff finished shooting late. He was like "Aigoo..(paraphrase) sleeping would be hard." and then he stares at her full of concern. *melts

believe me, chingu, i was melting too when he did that:D

soooo lemme rant with u, chingu!! i'm so excited for those points you mentioned!

aigooo, how can i not ship them after all of these sweet moments of them?

let's hope the best for this beautiful couple... whatever the future will be, i wish at least they keep in touch and being close friends, close enough to hang out or sharing stories—that's one of most beautiful things in between man-woman's friendship,♥

P.S:

and ofc, i really wish them end up in a marriage and make a beautiful family with their cute babies... that will be one of my happiest moment in life! :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

@alexiajeong yeess it is that necessary to share a hotpack like there is only one hotpack in the world ahahaha

Its save to us to say that they are only want to warming each other hihi

And I agree about YSH was only concerned to his acting instead of his co-star in his previous bts dramas, but he just couldnt do it in IANAR because CSB is so cute in his eyes :wink:. Everything what she did always catched his attention ahahaha

Ah, is it only me or not but I think he likes to call her name almost everytime he gets a chance. "Soobin-ah" with his friendly tone. Even in interviews, he always called her name like telling the world to know her more ahahaha *ooh my delulu* 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

can anyone please share the bts when they both shared a hotpack? I love how these two sharing a cup of tea, blanket, and the way they look at each other..... they are the sweetest couple.... I can't believe this drama is coming to end thought, will miss them both.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, disdis21 said:

Hereeee

Thank youuuuuu.......

Oh my god they are soooooooo cute! So how long did they hug each other while sharing the hot pack? LOL...... I know in other bts they were hugging quite loooong time while talking about CSB's wig! Oh my god, they just too cute together.... I really gonna miss them after this week's finale.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 5