[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

7 hours ago, cutiekai said:

Hi everybody Im new here, I’m always come here to check what’s new. 

Geez where were my manners earlier :sweatingbullets: forgive me as I forgot to welcome you into our thread! So now, welcome! :lol: Feel free to share your thoughts on ChaeYoo with us and have a fun time here! :)  

4 hours ago, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

wow you are GOOD with this investigative stuff @justlove

creating timeline is no joke

the trophy  is not just 'thanks'

but 'you're a winner!'

Haha thanks unni! Creating a timeline wasn’t too hard, shipping is supposed to be fun anyway so I do enjoy looking for all these clues and connecting them to our couple. It’s fun to delulu over them :lol: 

1 hour ago, joyorokobi said:

CSB is so cute here! Very different from her other vacay posts, a very different vibes. The way she looks at the one holding the camera, it’s kinda fkirty in a cute way, that’s why I really want to badly believe that they were together.

But... who is that Unnie at the railroad video?! I was hoping the shadow is YSH and then that happened.

So is this a late post? Or did she really fly to Japan? And where is YSH at this moment? 

My over all thoughts and observation;

In the deer park video, she was holding a jacket similar to what YSH owns and also the cap. But she also has that same style of jacket she wore on one of her friends photo. So I couldn’t say that it was YSH’s because it was a very common. The ring  is different. And her hair on the 2nd video is puffy, you will notice it when she was bowing to the deer. It was a puffy ponytail.

The possibility of this being a late post is still there, her hair is already wavy in this Mar 21 post 

Her nails, if only we get a glimpse of her nails in the deer park video. From her post on that video kissing Haru, she has some sort of red nails, which is also posted in Mar 21.

She has no updates on IG after this post with Haru so there is that possibility that she went to Japan.

Now on the second video she recently posted, the big question would be is this taken the same Japan trip as the Nara deer park? Well she has the same hair, sane bag. But it shows hear that she has red nails. Although we did not see her nail color on the first video, if this recent video is the sane Japan trip, it could not be during the time of YSH promotion in Japan. Why?

In the Strongest delivery reunion Mar 29, she has her yellow nails.

Which means that the nail salon she goes to posted this late on April 5

So, she could have not fly on Mar 29 from Japan, then head straight to the salon and then go the reunion. Too much trouble to just change a nail polish. So that last video could be recent.

In the IANAR reunion photo she has red nails again so it can be that this latest post from CSB is recent. But come to think of it, why is she alone in her photos and videos? She usually has her friends with her on her trips. So could it be? Could it possibly be? What is YSH up to now after the IANAR reunion? 

Thanks for sharing your observations to figure this all out! :) You brought up good points, like I forgot her hair was already wavy in the March 21 post with Haku and didn’t notice her red nails or her yellow nails at the SD reunion :sweatingbullets: If she was with YSH in Japan while he was promoting Ruler, she could’ve taken a really late or redeye flight on March 28 and was back in Korea on the 29th so she’d have time to change her nail color before the SD reunion dinner followed by putting floral designs on them on April 5 ^_^ 

The Nara Park post could’ve been weeks back and these recent posts could mean she’s there now or all her posts mean she’s there’s now or these could all be late posts, so I’m starting to see possibilities with each option, we won’t know unless she tells us, but it’s fun trying to figure it out :lol: I am glad that she looks very happy and carefree in her Japan posts. I also feel a different vibe from her in these posts compared to when she shared posts from her other trips with friends ^_^ And nobody can deny that even if the jacket and hat were hers at Nara, it’s still something that YSH has worn before, and I feel like it's not a coincidence that she wore clothing items that he's worn before :rolleyes:

As for what YSH is up to, I’m not sure. If CSB is in Japan he might be there too maybe that’s why most of her recent posts are mostly just her :lol: All I know his fanmeet in Seoul I believe is on May 6 so I don’t know what his plans are before that. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, justlove said:

That’s a good idea, I should book a hotel/airbnb close to the shopping areas that way I don’t have to worry about carrying everything :lol:  SoCal drivers would definitely not survive one, I can imagine all my cousins asking me for help/tips on how to drive :sweatingbullets: Haha yes back in Illinois it felt really nice to use the seat warmer throughout the entire drive in the winter, but here if I use it, I complain it feels too hot in the first couple of minutes so I rarely ever use it now -_-

Yes everyone I know has mentioned Japan rail system is very convenient but be prepared for having no personal space :sweatingbullets: I think I’d rather sit in LA traffic because at least I don’t feel cramped because I know the feeling of being cramped in a bus, it may not be as bad as being in a train in Japan, but I already hated that. Well I think it’s good to sleep on the plane, at least you’re not bored trying to find things to do, but hopefully doing that doesn’t give you trouble to readjusting to LA time :lol: Lol yes mentally I’m all for it but physically I can feel how tired I’ll be everyday. I’ll be dead tired when I come back to LA -_- Finally booked my flight and I’ll be in Chicago from May 5 to 12, I realize while I’m there YSH will be having his Seoul fanmeet on May 6? but I’m pretty sure I can check on here everyday. The point of this trip is for my boyfriend and other friends’ graduation and spending time with them so I won’t really be sightseeing anywhere.

Oh yeah I can imagine how much work it is to shop for others while you travel so I hope everyone likes their gifts as you put in a ton of effort in looking for everything ^_^ 

Yes they both looked so happy! :wub: And, it’s either they talked it out with both agencies and got approval since they’ve both been spotted hanging out with their other drama/movie casts or they didn’t let their agencies know and wanted the world to know they hung out :lol: Lol my cousin told me he’s surprised I didn’t lost my credit card with the amount of times he would see me take it out to buy drinks :sweatingbullets: The round of shots I bought when I toasted for ChaeYoo cost me $100 something :crazy: I laughed and cried when I looked at my card statement :mellow: I decided I won’t leave my house since I have to save for when I’m back in Illinois. YSH said he didn’t film much scenes with UKJ but he said whenever they were together it was fun so I imagine he was closer to UKJ compared to KMK or Sewan. It’s still nice to see them all together though ^_^ I really think YSH and CSB showed up together based on the face masks and outfits :rolleyes: So I wonder if they did anything as a group afterwards as there hasn’t been any sightings/photos if they went out to eat at a restaurant. I know! The first thought I had when I saw CSB’s post was this is what you and I talked about, and I can’t believe it can actually be true! :lol:  Like I said we know the interests of our couple so well :wink: I bet YSH asked her to come with him to Japan so they can walk around openly without having to worry being caught as I noticed there weren’t tons of people in the background of CSB’s video ^_^ 

Yes you can always go back another time for parts you missed out on like Nara Park :lol: And yeah we can talk about ChaeYoo like we used to so catch up :tongue: I still need to rewatch YSH’s interview but CSB's Instagram posts have been distracting me to do it :sweatingbullets:

Yes!! AirBnb!! It's definitely cheaper than a hotel. :) It's funny because colder states make fun of LA for not being able to handle the cold and we get defensive but when a rare day of cold weather happens, everyone freaks out :lol: I personally find it funny because I know it's true hahaha. Oh yes! I can imagine how nice it would feel in Illinois when it's cold outside..like actual cold weather :lol:

Oh yes! I wish I could've took a photo to show you like what your friend wanted to do but I was literally smushed against a door hahaha and If I let go of one my hands holding onto the handle bar for stability, I would've fell on the person next to me. You do get use to it after a while. It's even worse in tourist areas!! I went to a temple in Kyoto the other day and oh my gosh did they try to cram us on the train. It was so crammed in there, I thought..they can't possibly stuff more people in here right? Nope! I was wrong hahaha people find little crevices to stick themselves in. Oh yes! The trip to Tokyo was a bit boring because I was running on LA time and there was definitely more to talk about with the people around you. On the way home, oh my gosh, I was so tired just from traveling to the airport!! I had to jump on a bullet train from Osaka all the way to Tokyo and then jump on another train that takes you to the airport :rolleyes: I was basically at 5am and at the airport by 12pm hahaha plus Japan doesn't seem to have a lot of elevators so we were basically pushing big luggages around all the stations and carrying them down escalators or stairs. I just woke up and it's now 4pm so I definitely did not readjust yet :lol: Yay!! Definitely spend time with your family :) I'm sure you'll be tired but it'll definitely be worth it!! Don't worry if you can't sign on here! Haha everyone keeps each other updated about the latest YSH/CSB news. So when YSH's fanmeet happens, you definitely won't miss out if you aren't on here everyday ^_^

It would be funny if they didn't tell their agency and they just showed up together :lol: I mean, it's not like they did anything wrong hahah Just a group of friends supporting another friend in his play :)  Oh no! $100 is a lot!! but it definitely sounds like the right amount for drinks in Vegas :lol: Vegas is definitely good at taking money from people. You have one month to save for Illinois :)  I believe in you!  I think they showed up together too!! And the fact that CSB looks extra covered up as well as YSH, they must've entered through the back somewhere? I wonder if UKJ helped them sneak in without paparazzi catching them although they probably wouldn't expect CSB and YSH to be there so maybe no one was there to catch them sneaking in? :)  I definitely think they went somewhere to catch up but probably a more secluded place :lol: Like a IANAR reunion dinner hahah.  Yes!! Whether they went together or not, it's funny to see what we said come true about CSB and her love for animals. Those animal parks definitely suit her ^_^ Yes! Actually, Osaka and Kyoto are only crowded in tourist areas!! It's actually pretty quiet around the local areas. Nara park is pretty popular but it looks like she went early in the day where it was less crowded :) 

I definitely have all the animal parks on my list for my next trip :lol: Yes!! I woke up to all the great posts about her recent IG posts and I was just like "I was just in Japan!! Was she there at the same time as me??" 

5 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

CSB is so cute here! Very different from her other vacay posts, a very different vibes. The way she looks at the one holding the camera, it’s kinda fkirty in a cute way, that’s why I really want to badly believe that they were together.

But... who is that Unnie at the railroad video?! I was hoping the shadow is YSH and then that happened.

So is this a late post? Or did she really fly to Japan? And where is YSH at this moment? 

My over all thoughts and observation;

In the deer park video, she was holding a jacket similar to what YSH owns and also the cap. But she also has that same style of jacket she wore on one of her friends photo. So I couldn’t say that it was YSH’s because it was a very common. The ring  is different. And her hair on the 2nd video is puffy, you will notice it when she was bowing to the deer. It was a puffy ponytail.

The possibility of this being a late post is still there, her hair is already wavy in this Mar 21 post 

Reveal hidden contents

Her nails, if only we get a glimpse of her nails in the deer park video. From her post on that video kissing Haru, she has some sort of red nails, which is also posted in Mar 21.

Hide contents

She has no updates on IG after this post with Haru so there is that possibility that she went to Japan.

Now on the second video she recently posted, the big question would be is this taken the same Japan trip as the Nara deer park? Well she has the same hair, sane bag. But it shows hear that she has red nails. Although we did not see her nail color on the first video, if this recent video is the sane Japan trip, it could not be during the time of YSH promotion in Japan. Why?

In the Strongest delivery reunion Mar 29, she has her yellow nails.

Hide contents

Which means that the nail salon she goes to posted this late on April 5

Hide contents

So, she could have not fly on Mar 29 from Japan, then head straight to the salon and then go the reunion. Too much trouble to just change a nail polish. So that last video could be recent.

In the IANAR reunion photo she has red nails again so it can be that this latest post from CSB is recent. But come to think of it, why is she alone in her photos and videos? She usually has her friends with her on her trips. So could it be? Could it possibly be? What is YSH up to now after the IANAR reunion? 

Love all the points you brought up :) I completely forgot she had her hair permed earlier in March! She looks very happy and relaxed in Japan. You totally sense a different vibe from her in her recent posts. There's also a possibility that after she met with the IANAR group for UKJ's play, YSH probably told CSB about what he saw in Japan for both his Ruler and IANAR interview and she decided to wanted to visit and he offered to be her tour guide :lol: They could've went together recently too :wub:   Based on her constant nail color change, I think she changed her nails back to red recently since UKJ posted a photo of her with the rest of the IANAR crew :) 

Spoiler

Guys..what if she went to Japan immediately after the show and that's why YSH had a backpack on :lol:

5 minutes ago, laineyy88 said:

Love all the points you brought up :) I completely forgot she had her hair permed earlier in March! She looks very happy and relaxed in Japan. You totally sense a different vibe from her in her recent posts. There's also a possibility that after she met with the IANAR group for UKJ's play, YSH probably told CSB about what he saw in Japan for both his Ruler and IANAR interview and she decided to wanted to visit and he offered to be her tour guide :lol: They could've went together recently too :wub:  

I have a few thoughts. From her deer video, I saw a

glimpse that her nails were red. It’s either the musical was also a late post because there was one post on her with yellow nails right? 

So its eithee this, March 21 red nails then changed to yellow nails and then changed back to red? Or everything was a late post and now she actually has yellow nails. Because in that photo with the shop, she had yellow nails , but with the same outfit and with her celebrating her Friend, she had red nails with the same shirt and beanie. So it could be she Had yellow nails then changed to red nails, but I think she changes her nails often and goes back to the red ones . Maybe she knows we observe hahahah so she plays with us too. Hahahaha.

8 hours ago, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

@sooji28 i just googled Ji Sung And Lee Bo...aaaawwww.

and realized even if i do not know them.

when song-song couple came into the drama picture, i wasn't into k-stuff yet

and so when they came out not just with dating but marriage i was amused, to say the least.

but earlier, even without being party to the whole delulu stuff,

i did caught onto something with their energies at the KBS awards.

so if i am going to put faith in  my serious intuition on this one (with due respect to my delulu one haha)

so dongsaeng, you are not alone on this SHIP

captain says -- STEADY AS YOU GO --  KEEP HER SO -- then later FULL SPEED AHEAD!  :grin::blush:

Awwww, thanks unnie, that means a lot. 

*big hugs to you, and to ChaeYoo believer. 

Lets trust our own in intuitions. 

Just now, OMiHO said:

THE MYSTERIOUS JACKET: is pretty much the same as yoo's no doubt about it :lol:

hSqjZOE.jpg

FAckMn6.jpg

I am a lefty so I can easily spot sides of the videos pictures. look... hahahahaha :lol: 

remember what she also had red nails on MARCH 21

THEN SHE WAS M.I.A. TILL THE ANIMAL SHELTER UPDATE. uploaded in APRIL 9.

ANIMAL SHELTER UPDATE. APRIL 9, 2018 so where did she go between MARCH 22-MARCH 28

I RECKON THAT: yoo gave her that yankee HAT, since he is known to be a hat guy.  lol! plus he loves yankees hat most of his hats are YANKEES so I therefor delulu much that he gave her that hat because they've gone incognito he came prepared. hahahahahaha that NARA video is from few weeks ago.  
WHO KNOWS? IF SHE'S REALLY IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW? MAYBE HE CAME BY THIS TIME AGAIN? WE MAY NEVER KNOW! EVEN THE LATEST POST IT MIGHT BE ALSO A LATE POST. SINCE SHE WAS ON RED CUTEX TOO ON MARCH 21 AND GONE M.I.A TILL MARCH 29 SDM REUNION.
PLUS WHY ISN'T SHE WITH HER FRIEND IN TOKYO? WHO IS SHE WITH RIGHT NOW? 

OH AND PLUS ALSO COUNT THE HOLES IN THE BELT. IN YOO'S BELT AND NARA'S JACKET hahahahaa SAME 5 HOLES JACKPOT! 

ladies and delulu ladies (and gentlemen, do we have here?)

we have another WINNER!!!

thanks much for this latest investigative and analytical reporting, chingu @OMiHO!  :D

now, can we please set an interview with those Nara Deers? i think they would be more than happy to share their side of the CY story (if only someone would ask them animal-lover-animals/shippers) kkkk

Just now, sooji28 said:

Awwww, thanks unnie, that means a lot. 

*big hugs to you, and to ChaeYoo believer. 

Lets trust our own in intuitions. 

ahaha yes let us.

and continue with our nerdy/genius/inspired work.

who knows what new universal law we can come up next?

and i for one am learning a lot.

i had to google "maritime shipping commands"

and got to this site which gave me those first 2 commands

http://navyadministration.tpub.com/14067/css/Orders-To-The-Helmsman-Continued-20.htm

and the rereading my post just now

i realized, hey where did those thoughts come from?

did i just channel our MAN/HER MASTER as quoted CAPTAIN while thinking about our HER/HIS VELVETEEN ROBBOT  with the pronoun for ships?

whoaaa! daebak.

i must say all these CY delulu stuff are creating/honing genuises/wise intuits among us.

Just now, yokyo said:

This thread has been on fire for the past couple of days,  I’ve been trying to keep up with everyone’s posts and we also got new members, welcome @fluffybaby and @cutiekai, so  glad to have you both joined  us.

welcome, fellow newbie sailors!!! 

i just came on board 2-3 days ago and i think the amount of hours i have logged with you says it all.

thanks for creating and keeping this forum on fire, admin and fellow chingus.

well in a good way on fire.

hehe

and we are no titanic but that is good as well.

Just now, Bernie Arianna Tan said:

I have a few thoughts. From her deer video, I saw a

glimpse that her nails were red. It’s either the musical was also a late post because there was one post on her with yellow nails right? 

So its eithee this, March 21 red nails then changed to yellow nails and then changed back to red? Or everything was a late post and now she actually has yellow nails. Because in that photo with the shop, she had yellow nails , but with the same outfit and with her celebrating her Friend, she had red nails with the same shirt and beanie. So it could be she Had yellow nails then changed to red nails, but I think she changes her nails often and goes back to the red ones . Maybe she knows we observe hahahah so she plays with us too. Hahahaha.

OH DEER....and she is obviously enjoying every bit of it.

10 hours ago, justlove said:

Geez where were my manners earlier :sweatingbullets: forgive me as I forgot to welcome you into our thread! So now, welcome! :lol: Feel free to share your thoughts on ChaeYoo with us and have a fun time here! :)  

Haha thanks unni! Creating a timeline wasn’t too hard, shipping is supposed to be fun anyway so I do enjoy looking for all these clues and connecting them to our couple. It’s fun to delulu over them :lol: 

Thanks for sharing your observations to figure this all out! :) You brought up good points, like I forgot her hair was already wavy in the March 21 post with Haku and didn’t notice her red nails or her yellow nails at the SD reunion :sweatingbullets: If she was with YSH in Japan while he was promoting Ruler, she could’ve taken a really late or redeye flight on March 28 and was back in Korea on the 29th so she’d have time to change her nail color before the SD reunion dinner followed by putting floral designs on them on April 5 ^_^ 

The Nara Park post could’ve been weeks back and these recent posts could mean she’s there now or all her posts mean she’s there’s now or these could all be late posts, so I’m starting to see possibilities with each option, we won’t know unless she tells us, but it’s fun trying to figure it out :lol: I am glad that she looks very happy and carefree in her Japan posts. I also feel a different vibe from her in these posts compared to when she shared posts from her other trips with friends ^_^ And nobody can deny that even if the jacket and hat were hers at Nara, it’s still something that YSH has worn before, and I feel like it's not a coincidence that she wore clothing items that he's worn before :rolleyes:

As for what YSH is up to, I’m not sure. If CSB is in Japan he might be there too maybe that’s why most of her recent posts are mostly just her :lol: All I know his fanmeet in Seoul I believe is on May 6 so I don’t know what his plans are before that. 

o yeah. definitely this different sunshiny vibe

were you the one who said in previous post that your bf has taken videos of you similar to that?

that  really looks like the look of someone looking at someone looking at her with eyesmile love look haha. so good even the sun couldn't help but play a part in it!

5 hours ago, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

were you the one who said in previous post that your bf has taken videos of you similar to that?

that  really looks like the look of someone looking at someone looking at her with eyesmile love look haha. so good even the sun couldn't help but play a part in it!

or even if it is another CSB friend taking the video, it is just like the KMK character in the scene where he was happily playing with the Sta Maria team and when he turned around, it was AJ3 he saw! kkkk

Just now, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

loved this energy from yesterday. even if it is difficult backreading and commenting and getting pushed to the current page and then need to find that part i was BR and press repeat the process, it is all worth it! 

you CY chingus are the best!

where did you get these GIFs. they're perfect! 

you chingus are really doing your homeworks well -- same color schemes, same hand gestures, same eyesmiles, same-same!!!

sorry. i don't know the rule about quoting images.

it's not allowed on S-forum?

Just now, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

awwww yes, it was a good storytelling.

i was way past the age for such movies but im glad i gave it a chance

and to this day i cannot still forget that thing about standing in 2 places at the same time 

*aaah my heart, my old scarred heart*

i too am wondering and wishing for another project for them CY

i just can't imagine what genre or storyline 

i guess bec i am still hooked with this INAR haha

CHINGUS! A FLASH OF INSPIRATION!

tnx @butwhatever

i found this 2017 article abt CSB (love her history! perfect counterpoint to YSH's)

eureka moment for our CHAEYOO's potential new project storyline

a drama about 2 animal-lovers/nature conservationists from Korea doing their passionate (ehem) work in beautiful but vulnerable Africa!

imagine the travels and on-location shoots that our 2 deers (updated imagery for lovebirds ) could enjoy! and well we all could happily go to heaven for

kkk

*OH DEAR GUARDIAN ANGELS, PLS SEND THESE INSPIRED THOUGHTS TO WONDERFUL WRITERNIMS AND PRODUCERS. I CAN ALREADY SEE THEM IN KHAKIS...PLSSSSSS, PREEEETTTEEEE PLSSSSSS. I PROMISE TO BE GOODER THAN GOOD FROM NOW ON* :innocent:

(times like these how i wish i am ultra rich and can produce dramas! or go-fund/crowdfund for an independent cinema material)

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3033842

AND THIS VIDEO'S ENDING...INSPIRED!

enjoy and be angels today Chingus!

let's earn those angel-on-earth wings for our ChaeYoo ahahaha

what am i saying?

https://www.clip.fail/video/Uzgyt1UYu_A

This is just my thought. When my family went to Japan, we've got a lot of vids and photos taken since Japan has breathtaking scenery. And in the course of a week stay, we almost everyday go home drop dead tired going around, tour and everything. None of us even checked our pics nor edited it to be posted on social media.

My point is this. CSB really has a loooòoot of time editing pictures, videos putting music into it and posting it the same day????? She really has the energy after running around, jumping, travelling....it's just amazingly good ha. 

Just now, lip678 said:

This is just my thought. When my family went to Japan, we've got a lot of vids and photos taken since Japan has breathtaking scenery. And in the course of a week stay, we almost everyday go home drop dead tired going around, tour and everything. None of us even checked our pics nor edited it to be posted on social media.

My point is this. CSB really has a loooòoot of time editing pictures, videos putting music into it and posting it the same day????? She really has the energy after running around, jumping, travelling....it's just amazingly good ha. 

spot-on Chingu @lip678:star:

7 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

Haha! This is why we keep saying “middle of next year announcement” because of what YSH said on their VLive. :lol: It has became an ChaeYoo joke / delulu. But with all these revelations this past couple of days, there might really be a relationship announcement for this two. :D

AHA! I just imagined Santa Maria Team saying this: "The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another."

LEZGO THERMO!

4 hours ago, OMiHO said:

I will dedicate this song to them hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maybe this is what happened.... hahahaha

oh my that rhythm and lyrics so perfect! thanks, chingu!

IN MY Mind i just saw DEERS, DEERS LEAPING to the beat ahaha 

an MV with anime deers while our DEAR CY are twirling, leaping, running around chasing each other starting in Nara Park, and then all over Japan!

2 hours ago, laineyy88 said:

Yes!! AirBnb!! It's definitely cheaper than a hotel. :) It's funny because colder states make fun of LA for not being able to handle the cold and we get defensive but when a rare day of cold weather happens, everyone freaks out :lol: I personally find it funny because I know it's true hahaha. Oh yes! I can imagine how nice it would feel in Illinois when it's cold outside..like actual cold weather :lol:

Oh yes! I wish I could've took a photo to show you like what your friend wanted to do but I was literally smushed against a door hahaha and If I let go of one my hands holding onto the handle bar for stability, I would've fell on the person next to me. You do get use to it after a while. It's even worse in tourist areas!! I went to a temple in Kyoto the other day and oh my gosh did they try to cram us on the train. It was so crammed in there, I thought..they can't possibly stuff more people in here right? Nope! I was wrong hahaha people find little crevices to stick themselves in. Oh yes! The trip to Tokyo was a bit boring because I was running on LA time and there was definitely more to talk about with the people around you. On the way home, oh my gosh, I was so tired just from traveling to the airport!! I had to jump on a bullet train from Osaka all the way to Tokyo and then jump on another train that takes you to the airport :rolleyes: I was basically at 5am and at the airport by 12pm hahaha plus Japan doesn't seem to have a lot of elevators so we were basically pushing big luggages around all the stations and carrying them down escalators or stairs. I just woke up and it's now 4pm so I definitely did not readjust yet :lol: Yay!! Definitely spend time with your family :) I'm sure you'll be tired but it'll definitely be worth it!! Don't worry if you can't sign on here! Haha everyone keeps each other updated about the latest YSH/CSB news. So when YSH's fanmeet happens, you definitely won't miss out if you aren't on here everyday ^_^

It would be funny if they didn't tell their agency and they just showed up together :lol: I mean, it's not like they did anything wrong hahah Just a group of friends supporting another friend in his play :)  Oh no! $100 is a lot!! but it definitely sounds like the right amount for drinks in Vegas :lol: Vegas is definitely good at taking money from people. You have one month to save for Illinois :)  I believe in you!  I think they showed up together too!! And the fact that CSB looks extra covered up as well as YSH, they must've entered through the back somewhere? I wonder if UKJ helped them sneak in without paparazzi catching them although they probably wouldn't expect CSB and YSH to be there so maybe no one was there to catch them sneaking in? :)  I definitely think they went somewhere to catch up but probably a more secluded place :lol: Like a IANAR reunion dinner hahah.  Yes!! Whether they went together or not, it's funny to see what we said come true about CSB and her love for animals. Those animal parks definitely suit her ^_^ Yes! Actually, Osaka and Kyoto are only crowded in tourist areas!! It's actually pretty quiet around the local areas. Nara park is pretty popular but it looks like she went early in the day where it was less crowded :) 

I definitely have all the animal parks on my list for my next trip :lol: Yes!! I woke up to all the great posts about her recent IG posts and I was just like "I was just in Japan!! Was she there at the same time as me??" 

Yes I love airbnb we also used one in Vegas. It’s cheaper and just feels more convenient compared to getting a hotel room ^_^ It is true though like I haven’t met a SoCal resident who knows what to do if there would be a rare cold day in LA :sweatingbullets: Yes it does feel nice to have the heater and seat warmer on back in Illinois, the car feels so toasty ^_^ Only problem is when you get to your destination and have to leave your car and face the cold :mellow:

Oh my gosh that sounds terrible, don’t risk your safety just for a photo! I’ll experience being crammed in their trains someday :sweatingbullets: People really want to pack the train rather than waiting for the next train to arrive or will it take too long? Aw no that sounds tiring, I could imagine having to do all that, you would pass out on the plane back home! Oh no you’re jetlagged if you’re waking up at 4pm :sweatingbullets: You might find it easier to adjust once you have to go back to work. Yes! Like even though I’m not really going anywhere, I will be spending time with family and friends that are still in Illinois. It’ll be nice to catch up and see them all again as it's been over a year since I've seen some of them ^_^ Ah yes if I can’t log on here every day, I will keep myself updated through Instagram and then follow up with it here when I can log in :wink: 

They really didn’t do anything wrong it’s not like just the two of them went.  So I’m sure both their agencies were cool with it :) Yes Vegas is good at doing that and did take a ton of my money. I’ve been rejecting all invites to go out since I really should save money. I’m decided on just staying home for the next few weeks -_- I’d like to think UKJ helped them get in without getting noticed by anyone followed by maybe meeting at one of their homes or a secluded restaurant to catch up with everyone :lol: Actually what we’re talking about here also relates to what you put in spoiler in your previous post, so here’s my response to that:

Spoiler

On my way home from work I was actually thinking of that so I’m glad you brought it up! :lol: Like what if there weren’t snacks in YSH’s backpack but stuff for their trip to Japan, what if they left after the show or after dinner :o Perhaps that’s why they had masks and the hoods so they wouldn’t be spotted easily at the airport :rolleyes: I just have this feeling that they were in Japan or are currently there together.

Animal parks do suit her and you can see how happy she was playing with the deer ^_^ I’m sure YSH knows where the quiet areas are as he’s been there before when he did fanmeets. Yes I noticed it wasn’t crowded so she probably went early in the day when there weren’t too much people there yet which was smart because people might recognize her since IANAR and SD are both airing in Japan right now :lol: 

It’s too bad you didn’t go to Nara in this trip, maybe you could’ve spotted her (and YSH possibly) :lol: And like while I'm glad CSB is giving us updates from her trip, I really want to rewatch YSH's interview tomorrow morning before I work, but if she posts something then I'll get sidetracked again :sweatingbullets: Maybe I should just rewatch his interview now :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, fluffybaby said:

Thank you for the warm welcome chingus!

The last ship i was in sailed smoothly to the altar so i am so hopeful with our sweet, young couple.

So happy to be on board! :blush:

Hi! I don’t think I welcomed you yet either, I’m sorry I missed you! But now welcome aboard! :lol: Feel free to talk about ChaeYoo and enjoy your time with us in the thread! :) 

1 hour ago, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

Ah yes that was me unni! So when I looked at CSB’s post and saw her give that sweet bright smile to the person holding the camera, it just reminded me of when my boyfriend took a video like that when we went sightseeing ^_^ For me, seeing her smile like that just felt like it’s a smile you give to your significant other :lol: 

And to answer your other question, it’s against forum rules to quote photos/videos/gifs, so when replying to someone, please remove the photo/video/gif first :) 

Archived