[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, songkikyo103117 said:

What is fan service chingu?

Fanservice is like being sweet in the eyes of the public for promotional purposes. Going back to my previous example, Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young acted really sweet during their interviews to promote further their movie A Werewolf Boy. 

It was later revealed (if I remember correctly) during one of Park Bo Young interview that Song Joong Ki did it for fanservice. (To Song Joong Ki fans, do correct me if I am wrong. *wink!)

49 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I don’t want them to go public either if possible. I would prefer them to be like SongSong.  Let us all pray for the best to them :)  

@zba72 - I'm with you on this one chingu! Hopefully we don't have to wait that long though since YSH already served in the army..even twice (As YSH and KMK)! Hahaha 

19 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

@zba72 - I'm with you on this one chingu! Hopefully we don't have to wait that long though since YSH already served in the army..even twice (As YSH and KMK)! Hahaha 

Hahahaha... yeah 2x :) however they are still young and still building their career.  I hope that will not be a hindrance for both of them.

btw, just love this still cut.  It is behind the scene and i think this is when they are about to kiss or after their kiss.  My heart goes dugup dugup just looking at them in this photo :wub:

this looks like a good pre-wedding photo though :D

Hi to All JiJi Shippers out there whose also ChaeYoo Shippers right after watching IANAR :D May our ship sail in perfect time! There's always a right time in a right moment, just keep calm and trust our babies! My previous OTP was Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, if you"ll notice their kissing scenes and bts to their drama (suspicious partner) , it is very similar with Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin.. :lol:

There are a lot of things that are similar..one is their wrap up party! They didn't have any selfie together but they have with the staff and crew and even the kiddos in the drama. Why? Waeyo? It's just a simple selfie, so again, why?

wah this is my nth times coming to this thread at the same day, lmao. 

lemme share this one, the bts photo of the legendary(?) kitchen kiss scene 

Spoiler

DUb77TgUMAASd-8.jpg:large&key=54823bdbcb

heol ~ :blink:

even just by a photo, we can sense the *COUGH* sexual tension *COUGH* tho. the feels were so strong. it's almost impossible for both of them didn't feel anything HA. :ph34r:

*please do not think about anything weird chingus HAHAHA.

*well, my imagination is beyond my control bcs of this photo. eottokhaaaee :bawling:

10 hours ago, maijisri said:

Hi to All JiJi Shippers out there whose also ChaeYoo Shippers right after watching IANAR :D May our ship sail in perfect time! There's always a right time in a right moment, just keep calm and trust our babies! My previous OTP was Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, if you"ll notice their kissing scenes and bts to their drama (suspicious partner) , it is very similar with Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin.. :lol:

There are a lot of things that are similar..one is their wrap up party! They didn't have any selfie together but they have with the staff and crew and even the kiddos in the drama. Why? Waeyo? It's just a simple selfie, so again, why?

I am JiJi and chaeYoo shipper ...100% agree with you @maijisri...love both couple so much...

the pisition while they are kissing. His legs were around her waist. Imagin when he pulled her closer. No wonder why he suggested this position. Kissing takes a lot of energy. Sitting is a very steady position for him.  Soo Bin will feel uncomfortable having her legs around him. Ha ha ha  love them and thank you PDnim for saying cut please do it again. 

Hello fellow pretty squad! Let me camp here too as I am still having withdrawal syndroms towards IANAR.

My ships;

1. Seo In Guk - Jung Eun Ji (Reply 1997 Couple) 

2. Kim Soo Hyun - Jun Ji Hyun (Daesang Couple)

3. Nam Jo Hyuk - Lee Sung Kyung (Swag Couple)

4. Park Hyung Sik - Park Bo Young (Puppy Couple)

5. Park Seo Joon - Kim Ji Won (SeoWon Couple)

And now I am gonna add Yoo Seung Ho - Chae Soo Bin (ChaeYoo Couple -- I love the name 'chaeyoo' as it sounds like 'fighting!' in my local language, the informal one). Indeed, I always end up shipping the couples of the dramas I love. kekeke. Mianhee~~

To be honest, I really love the interactions between YSH and CSB. It is just sooooo natural! Those BTS really talk a lot, yeorobun! I am so glad that thay are almost in the same age so the chemistry is sizzling. They look so close during the filming, frequently joking, praising each other, yet their eyes spark LOVE as well.... aaah I love this couple so much!

I know soooo well that shipping is tough, tho. hahaha. We may not know what will happen in the future but I will die in happiness if YSH-CSB finally declare their love and end up in a marriage one day. hehehe

at this rate, i've became officially a byuntae since I really imagined what @prueksa said: 

50 minutes ago, prueksa said:
the pisition while they are kissing. His legs were around her waist. Imagin when he pulled her closer. No wonder why he suggested this position. Kissing takes a lot of energy. Sitting is a very steady position for him.  Soo Bin will feel uncomfortable having her legs around him. Ha ha ha  love them and thank you PDnim for saying cut please do it again. 

This is what I called as *COUGH* the sexual tension *COUGH* that we can feel just by looking at that photo :flushed:

btw, I just remember something. Kim Minkyu watched W, right? He even watched the prison kiss by Yeonjoo & Kangchul with Yeonjoo's position on a table. I think he's inspired by that scene but instead of the girl that sat on the table, he did it instead and kissed Jo Jia. His idea was so good lol, it gave us another different sensation (?) of watching a kissing scene.

Gosh, I can't stop looking at that photo :unsure:

tbh, YSH looked really manly in that position and CSB looked so smol in his arms lol.

And I like how "dominant" YSH was, his hands were so active lol, but the fact that CSB looked so smol in his wrapping hands when he started to hug her and pulled her closer makes my heart flutter tho. uh-oh, please forgive my byuntae mind, guys

I usually never get this byuntae about a ship, but this couple is an exception LOLOL. Blame myself for watching their kissing scene bts video while I could choose not to. :ph34r::ph34r:

31 minutes ago, oneandthree said:

Hello fellow pretty squad! Let me camp here too as I am still having withdrawal syndroms towards IANAR.

My ships;

1. Seo In Guk - Jung Eun Ji (Reply 1997 Couple) 

2. Kim Soo Hyun - Jun Ji Hyun (Daesang Couple)

3. Nam Jo Hyuk - Lee Sung Kyung (Swag Couple)

4. Park Hyung Sik - Park Bo Young (Puppy Couple)

5. Park Seo Joon - Kim Ji Won (SeoWon Couple)

To be honest, I really love the interactions between YSH and CSB. It is just sooooo natural! 

I know soooo well that shipping is tough, tho. hahaha. We may not know what will happen in the future but I will die in happiness if YSH-CSB finally declare their love and end up in a marriage one day. hehehe

Hi, chingu! I bold the ships that I'm in too! Daesang Couple was so beautiful that I almost forgot that JJH has already married. And for Swag, I've always been their shipper because of how pure their relationship is. 

And i agree with you about ChaeYoo, they're so natural. I didn't want to ship them at first, because yea, shipping is tough but their ship is too natural and too cute to be ignored and here I am, I'm sinking myself deeper into this ship lol.

28 minutes ago, mstar9x said:

If their dates of birth i found online are correct, they do have feelings for each other according to Western astrology. In the synastry chart, their venus (representing love) conjunct the sun (representing who they are) of each other; their mars (representing sexual attraction) suits each other. I might tell more if I know their time of birth but this is enough to show the love. Because this kind of interaction is not usually seen, I think it should be known and treasured. One thing I’m afraid is that they might mistake this feeling for their immersion in the work.

wohooo i really like this kind of things ~ is that true? WAH, no wonder their chemistry is no joke and there's something "clicked" between them. Aww ~ i wish it's true and that the feelings they feel aren't caused by their immersion in the work, but the feelings of finally find someone match them well and understand each other well, amen ~:blush:

again and again, i wish ChaeYoo ended up like those drama couples: Song Song, Ahn-Goo, Lee Boyoung & Jisung. I don't mind waiting for years (because the chance of them getting married now is really low, they're both still young and have so much things to do, but ofc if they're one of those young people who decide to get married earlier i'll just support and be happy!).

but as fan, i'll keep supporting them no matter what. Being a couple or best-friends, as long as they themselves are happy with their life, who they are as an individual, or who'll be ended up with them, it's okay for me ^^

Welcome aboard @oneandthree and @mstar9x:wub: :lol:

Adding you up to the passengers in this ship. Kyaaaaaaa! Let's squeal together!

@jh12 - Author, @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri 

Let me know if I missed anyone. :wink:

Also, we are on Soompi Hot Topic as of today! *clap clap 

Hooray! :lol:

ill be on here from time to time, but im not going to waste too much of my time wishing and hoping YSH and CSB become a couple because firstly my posts are boring and secondly, excuse the language but GOD DAMN it is so obvious that he is seriously attracted to her. They will be together for sure no damn doubts about that. The guy smiles from ear to ear when he looks at her thats why it makes her shy.

36 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

I missed the train chingu @swagpuppysong .. hope this thread will heal me ...hehe aigoo so melo.. hehe :D love this cutie pie.. please get married by a middle of this year... hahaha :lol:

hahaha that part on the Vlive is really something. Out of all questions popping up, why did you choose that question, Master Yoo? :tongue: and their reactions are priceless! They both stunned for a second (especially YSH, he looks like giving a deep thinking about that) until CSB broke the awkward silence by saying "Aahh... MK and JA." Even after that, YSH is still thinking!! hahaha. And that 'middle of the year' is eventually mentioned (is this the result of your deep thinking, Master Yoo?) and both of them burst into laughter :D

Eheeemmmm. Master Yoo, is it MG-JA's wedding or YSH-CSB's???? :wub:

*pardon me chingus, I can't hold this cuteness.kekeke

1 hour ago, prueksa said:

shipping is hard. This video showed that PDnim is one of YooChae couple. 

Hi Chingu ,

In this video , I don’t know if you notice or not ? When they take group photo for final ,    YSH doesn’t included ( by looking their clothes ) and his makeup artist are not in there. When YSH & CSB come to take photo , all the staff and director giggles. I don’t know why but I feel suspect with their expression . And Look at our cuties , these two comes with sleeping mode hahaha . Am I the only one who think like that ???? Ahh , just date guys secretly :tongue::tongue: 

At the day of wrap up party , YSH have to attend Gucci Event first , I can feel that he is little down and not so happy . may be he don't want to late wrap up party and don't want to CSB waiting for him hahaha . His smile was back when he is at wrap up party . :):) 

Archived