[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

12 minutes ago, leedonghae4lyf said:

Something is a little fishy. Why is there no pics of our OTP during the wrap-up party?? Are the production team/cast protecting them hehe!!:wink::lol:

I would be happy if that is the case :D

Soo bin looks so pretty in the ending.  I really like her makeup, i call it aji3 makeup.  I have to be honest, watching them i am not sure if they are acting or otherwise.  Sometimes it is hard to differentiate their acting and natural smile :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video shared by @prueksa makes me remember how Sungkyung did that to Joohyuk in WFKBJ's behind the scene. Ah i love my ships♥

and agree w/ @zba72, i also am not so sure if they were really JUST acting or let their real feelings involved, because..... their interactions were really different from usual drama couples, especially when the time was already near the last episode. the first episodes, although i found their interactions so interesting and i already got suspicious but it still felt like "ah, they might be just bestfriends".... BUT when we got the last 16 parts of the drama, the feelings that I'd watched from them feel slightly different than before, feels like.......... more intimate, more "warmer" and ofc, more romantic. 

Ofc, chingus, I dunno the truth tho since I'm only a viewer—i dont even know YSH and CSB personally, BUT what I watched show enough evidences and moments about how close these two are. I also a human, I have heart too (*dramatical OST began in behind LMAO*), so I can feel it because I often right when I predicted my friends' feelings before they dated their boyfriends.... SO... although I've been single since born (LOL), I've many experiences enough to "judge" about others' feeling. And I only ship couples that have "high chance" to be really in love like Swag Couple, Song Song, and ofc uri ChaeYoo

Watching their last kissing scene at the end. Noticed something:

Look at YSH's ear!! It's RED! Hehe! Someone is feeling a little bit HOT, despite the chilly setting they are in, HEHEHE!!

EDITED:

Some BTS photos:

robot_photo180126141804imbcdrama15.jpg

robot_photo180126141804imbcdrama14.jpg

robot_photo180126141804imbcdrama13.jpg

More after the tag

Spoiler

robot_photo180126142629imbcdrama10.jpg

robot_photo180126142629imbcdrama13.jpg

robot_photo180126142629imbcdrama12.jpg

aaaaah the new bts photos shared by @leedonghae4lyf make my heart flutter. Look at these cuties, how they stared at each other and........

Spoiler

Gjx1eWN.jpg&key=d36e1660fca6ef6f25e1cc2b

am i seeng this right??? It's a hotpack right? It shows clearly that YSH wrapped CSB's hands with hotpack and his own hands. WHAT A SWEET MAN!!! CSB eonni, did your heart flutter? cause MY HEART FLUTTERED SO MUCH SEEING THIS. :(((( :wub:

uh-oh i already miss them :(((( what can i do next weds and thurs! :bawling:

Hi shippers! just wanna share this kyeopta thingy! :heart:

I just recently watched some of Yoo Seung Ho's interview with Park Shin Hye where he describes his ideal type. Well, he literally described a WOMAN who loves animals, wears something black, with bag. and again, a woman with animals!!! I can't help it! jinjja! but Chae Soo Bin really comes to my mind first! I decided to stalk her IG and tada!!!! ahahaha.. see for yourself!!! 

Spoiler
Spoiler

just follow @soobinms Instagram :)

4 hours ago, alexiajeong said:

and agree w/ @zba72, i also am not so sure if they were really JUST acting or let their real feelings involved, because..... their interactions were really different from usual drama couples, especially when the time was already near the last episode. the first episodes, although i found their interactions so interesting and i already got suspicious but it still felt like "ah, they might be just bestfriends".... BUT when we got the last 16 parts of the drama, the feelings that I'd watched from them feel slightly different than before, feels like.......... more intimate, more "warmer" and ofc, more romantic. 

Tbh I feel the same, chingu!!

Their earlier bts looks like a bestfriend who hang out happily together, dunno but I feel like everytime I see YSH, his behavior towards CSB looked like he finally found his dream-like partner. Maybe bcos he easily feels shy and reserved towards his co-star before, but why didnt I see that shy-and-reserved-behavior when he was with CSB??

Then in the later bts, their interaction become more gentle? More genuine, like a lover? Ahaha *pardon my delulu*

But I notice that in their kitchen kiss scene, their hand gesture looked sooooo gentle. Like they treasure each other and those secret glances each other hmmmm makes me think that is something different between them. maybe something happen behind camera ahahaha

And CSB, in the earlier bts she looked cheerful towards everyone on the set including YSH. But in the later bts, hmmm she looked more mature, and smile gently esp towards YSH:wub:

Hi again chingus!

There's a couple of lines in ep 31 when Min Kyu and Ji Ah were inside his car that I really love..

(translation by stroppyse)

MG: (holding her cheeks) Ohh, so cute! You. Can’t go around being this cute elsewhere as well.
JA: The only person who tells me that I’m cute is you.
MG: Is that right? Where and what about you?..
JA: That’s right. What about me?
MG: Among the women that I know, you’re the very cutest and the very prettiest.

Now, what I am about to say here is not any form of evidence but a simple wish. *wink!

Imagine if these lines were exchanged not by Kim Min-Kyu to Jo Ji Ah but by Yoo Seung Ho to Chae Soo Bin?!?

Hahaha. Mianhe. I know. My delulu mind is at it again. Can't help it. Otherwise, I'll simply succumb to separation anxiety left by the show. :huh:

@alexiajeong, @prueksa, and all the byuntae chingus kekeke...

i know I promised to give an analysis of anything. But what could be it. You all see what I see and feel what I feel in Chae Yoo

5 hours ago, alexiajeong said:

Ofc, chingus, I dunno the truth tho since I'm only a viewer—i dont even know YSH and CSB personally, BUT what I watched show enough evidences and moments about how close these two are. I also a human, I have heart too (*dramatical OST began in behind LMAO*), so I can feel it because I often right when I predicted my friends' feelings before they dated their boyfriends.... SO... although I've been single since born (LOL), I've many experiences enough to "judge" about others' feeling. And I only ship couples that have "high chance" to be really in love like Swag Couple, Song Song, and ofc uri ChaeYoo

This is exactly why we're seeing the same spark from them. The same spark we see from Swag and Song Song couple.

I saw it the moment they script reading.

But I try to tell my heart they've known each other for 2 years so they must be close acquintence.

Remember they have the same circle. (Just like Song Song couple has. I'm sure Song Song couple fans knew. How huge that circle of friends can support an actor in K drama industry)

They faithfully protect everybody in their circle. 

The evidence of Chae Yoo became visible in ep 9,10 Hongdae date they sooo touchy feely... CSB with her hands and  YSH with his stare. 

And it's all intensify every moment their together.

even when they should be in sad scene since ep 13 they try hard not to smile to each other in order to get into their characters.

And the evidence became solid clear in their kitchen kiss scene.

CSB was good at kissing in her previous drama but YSH was toooo eager to do that :wub:

And I keep questioning what's gotten into him

Usually he just followed what the PD nim told him to do.

All in all I conclude This moment I think they are dating or potensial lovers.

And I could not post this in YSH forums cuz most of them are blind by his handsomeness...

and whatever they label him. What I see in YSH from years eyeing him

YSH IS NOT A SHY GUY, He was but not now, not after he finished his military duty.

He easily speak to his sunbae nim, he is awkward to noona... 

To dongsaeng he could relate but not close.

he is close to someone around his age.... And until now the closest to his ideal is CSB

that is why we saw him so playfull with CSB, so cheerfull

that's what he really is...

he has been an actor since 6 yo that means he have to behave all the time... Almost all of his life...

he choosed a job that he excell in but the price is he has no private life... everybody in SK knows him...

That's why he has no SNS, or social media, but I'm sure he has his private SNS

until now we hardly find any pict of his family that means he protect them so much

And that means we have to wait patiently until he announce his wedding

This could be a usefull lead in the future...

1. When you see him shy it means he is flustered, everytime he has to answer a trap question

if an interviewer ask him about CSB let's see how he would react

2. When he is acting he 's just doing his job so don't expect anything from it...kekeke

So instead of his acting scenes look at his BTS interaction, or anything that don't appear in the drama

But he is pretty straightforward in describing his dream, his ideal

and the positive value of someone around him

he wont be shy to praise them. And this could mislead us to believing he has a feeling for that person. This is only fanservice. So dont trust it

Sorry for rambling toooooo long.... cant get enough of this two:wub:

And if you finished reading this post that means you are crazy like me...kekeke...

@happy2018 - I trust your instincts too, unni! :lol:

I'm a Swag and SongSong shipper myself and I've watched their bts all too well when DOTS and WFKBJ were airing. And I'm not claiming to have a perfect shipper's eye..but I really think we'd know a potential couple when we see one based on their bts interactions. One more ship that I've boarded is the Puppy couple from SWBDS. And man, that was one of the hardest ships out there. Park Bo Young is like a ninja. You get nada from the media at all. Good thing I had a couple of friends who got some insights when the whole crew went to Bali and so that comforted my shipper's heart.

Fanservice is a given. Song Joong Ki admitted doing that to Park Bo Young years after their Werewolf Boy movie became a hit. Interviews are also misleading. I remember Nam Joo Hyuk telling the Japanese press that he treats Lee Sung Kyung more like an "oppa" - and that's not even a noona. Lol

That's why there's no better anchor to our ship than all our bts analyses put together, our gut feeling combined and of course, as what I've mentioned, @happy2018 - unni's instinct! :lol: Experience is always the best witness, they say. *wink! 

@swagpuppysong Thank you.... Just believe what your gut tell you

Song Joong KI was good at fanservice and so is YSH.

So we must very observant to differentiate.

Let's put it like this. We saw their GyuAh kitchen kiss scene it was only last for 1 and some seconds in the drama.

But it needed several take and some angle to make it beautiful that why we saw the longer kiss in the BTS...

And the most important thing is IT SHOULD BE THEY WERE JUST DOING WHAT THEY WERE TOLD OR AGREE TO DO

We knew it was scripted that's why most of us observed their behaviour before, in between and after scenes takes just like @butwhatever mentioned.

when they stare at each other before kiss, the lingering hug between kiss and YSH behaviour when they finished kissing 

it was raw and precious to us... THAT'S WHAT OUR GUTS TELLS US ...THAT'S THE TRUE LEADS

And I saw that the PD nim didn't have particular request. Maybe they were told that kiss should be long and deep since KMG is longing for it for the longest time. I think he made it up to them because he believe them.

Or because he knew something's fishy...:wub:

Remember the shopping mall BTS the staff had questioned them whether they are close...

So I'm sure the staff knew... And so do we... :D

that's why we feel they were closer in the later to lovers aura like @disdis21, and @zba72 mentioned before...

And I think we are right cuz the staff saw it too right...

the next question is will they make public... i prefer not... cuz they'll be buried alive...

I prefer they keep it low and announce it before getting married... AND MAKING BABIES WHILE DOING THAT HAWD KISSEU...KEKEKE :heart:

3 hours ago, disdis21 said:

Tbh I feel the same, chingu!!

Their earlier bts looks like a bestfriend who hang out happily together, dunno but I feel like everytime I see YSH, his behavior towards CSB looked like he finally found his dream-like partner. Maybe bcos he easily feels shy and reserved towards his co-star before, but why didnt I see that shy-and-reserved-behavior when he was with CSB??

Then in the later bts, their interaction become more gentle? More genuine, like a lover? Ahaha *pardon my delulu*

But I notice that in their kitchen kiss scene, their hand gesture looked sooooo gentle. Like they treasure each other and those secret glances each other hmmmm makes me think that is something different between them. maybe something happen behind camera ahahaha

And CSB, in the earlier bts she looked cheerful towards everyone on the set including YSH. But in the later bts, hmmm she looked more mature, and smile gently esp towards YSH:wub: 

RIGHT! I'm so agree with you, especially with the highlighted sentences. And yes, yes, yes for "she looked more mature and smile gently", it's usually how we behave with our crush/someone we love. the eye gazes, the smile, the touch, all become "more gently" and "softer" and everyone can see it lmao. Everyone can feel it, like what happened to YSH and CSB. We can feel the changes in their interaction. The choices are: A. They're dating;  B. They like each other; C. They are friends, but ......... *fill in the blank* aww i hope we're right :ph34r:

2 hours ago, happy2018 said:

This is exactly why we're seeing the same spark from them. The same spark we see from Swag and Song Song couple.

I saw it the moment they script reading.

But I try to tell my heart they've known each other for 2 years so they must be close acquintence.

THIS. I was telling myself like this, because I didn't want to be "dragged" deeper in the ship because shipping is so hard :( but in fact I'm dragging myself deeper lol.

CSB was good at kissing in her previous drama but YSH was toooo eager to do that :wub:

lmao, yes! he looked so eager and impatient to kiss her, and even looked so excited. really excited.

That's why he has no SNS, or social media, but I'm sure he has his private SNS

until now we hardly find any pict of his family that means he protect them so much

And that means we have to wait patiently until he announce his wedding

I'll wait patiently, because I kinda scared if they announce that they're dating after drama, they'll break up in short time. I don't want it. It's better for them to become friends first so they can know each other better,and not only fall in love just because their characters in the drama or better dating in secret and just like what happened to SongSong, they finally married to each other.

This could be a usefull lead in the future...

1. When you see him shy it means he is flustered, everytime he has to answer a trap question

if an interviewer ask him about CSB let's see how he would react

2. When he is acting he 's just doing his job so don't expect anything from it...kekeke 

So instead of his acting scenes look at his BTS interaction, or anything that don't appear in the drama 

this is the ultimate reason i love their BTS aw :wub:

Sorry for rambling toooooo long.... cant get enough of this two:wub:

And if you finished reading this post that means you are crazy like me...kekeke...

so, it means i'm crazy too right? lmao :ph34r::glasses:

I always enjoy reading your posts, chingu! I trust you to the fullest!

About the spark we saw from Swag Couple and Song Song, this is what makes me keep believing in ChaeYoo because I always feel this spark whenever I watch their BTS. I remember that I felt this feeling when saw WFKBJ and DOTS' behind the scenes. Although, still, I have to keep in mind that I shouldn't put my hopes too high because we never know. But, yes, my instincts are always saying that there's something else between them and I want to believe it so much. 

AAAAH~ I'm glad I decided to join all of you to rant about ChaeYoo, chingus! Srsly, It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with these thoughts. It's such a fun ride to rant with all of you. I've mentioned this before, but lemme mention it again, let's hope the best for ChaeYoo. Wish that they'll keep in contact even after the drama and maintain close friendship--close enough to share stories, then fall in love deeply until one day they become real just like Song Song and AhnGoo. If the worst happens (they don't date), let them still be bestfriends because friendship is a beautiful thing too. Have nice day, my fellow ChaeYoo shippers! :blush:

@happy2018 - unni, I'm hoping they won't get public too should they ended up dating in real life..well not yet though. And it's true that the public might burry them alive if they do so, significantly affecting their careers.

I remember the Swag couple suffering just that. When Nam Joo Hyuk's BOTWG didn't do well, some blamed it on his relationship with Lee Sung Kyung and some even bashed Shin Se Kyung (NJH's co-lead) as the reason for their breakup. *sighs*

Let's hope our ship will indeed sail one day! *crosses fingers :lol:

Thanks again @jh12 for starting this thread! I also took note of everyone aboard because our ship seems to be growing,

@jh12 - Author

@a997 

@sooji28 

@amy_souma 

@dramu51ch0c10ve 

@philosophie 

@k8telyn 

@alexiajeong 

@drew95 

@disdis21 

@ifrommalaysia 

@justlove 

@leedonghae4lyf 

@aniliaz 

@happy2018 

@blissfullyblessed 

@chibimidori 

@Mona Ys 

@icecubechan 

@meiil 

@prueksa 

@irma1129 

@haney207 

@zba72 

@butwhatever 

@agrinaika 

@maj_loves 

@songkikyo103117 

@maijisri 

Let me know if I missed anyone. *wink!

Wishing everyone a happy weekend and cheers to a successful show! *sends hugs

PS: @alexiajeong - I so agree with you, chingu! I'm so glad to be aboard this ship. Great to know that we're not alone. Kyaaaaaaa! Let's giggle and squeal together! :wub:

4 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

@happy2018 - unni, I'm hoping they won't get public too should they ended up dating in real life..well not yet though. And it's true that the public might burry them alive if they do so, significantly affecting their careers.

I remember the Swag couple suffering just that. When Nam Joo Hyuk's BOTWG didn't do well, some blamed it on his relationship with Lee Sung Kyung and some even bashed Shin Se Kyung (NJH's co-lead) as the reason for their breakup. *sighs*

OMONA. I'M A SWAG (HARD)SHIPPER TOO :flushed: SO I KNOW WHAT THIS FEELS.

I feel the exactly same event! How people blaming their relationship and about SSK, too. public is so scary :bawling:

I don't want this happens to ChaeYoo, it's so sad really when Swag broke up's news came out (although i believe they're still dating tho lol) 

btw, i guess i'm talking too much about other ship here, i'm sorry everyone because i need to explain why i don't want ChaeYoo go public except if the case is like Song Song's, so lemme stop here about the other ship of mine! ^^.

ChaeYoo is a beautiful ship, I don't want to see it sinks because of public :( that's awful. look at how pretty their BTS are, i just cant imagine if they suddenly become "stranger" in public.

*hug everyone*

Spoiler

Please, Hwangmae San's gods, let these two cuties that kissed in your place, become real and have beautiful babies! :3 

20 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

I don’t want them to go public either if possible. I would prefer them to be like SongSong.  Let us all pray for the best to them :)  

Archived