[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, zba72 said:

And there is another bts kissing scene ... my goodness the longest ever kiss.  I Wonder if they got carried away  :D

I didnt wrong if I say the bts is waaaaayyy hotter than the actual scene..... Right?

That sound, that body language tho....

Oh my god... Guys I've never seen such a hot bts kiss scene like that before...

The only difference I see between the show and the BTS of the aegyo and the kiss scenes is that THE BTS ARE WAY HOTTER! *faints *swoons *melts help chingus! Lol

I totally forgot everything else. Omo! :wub:

That's what he got from watching W and learning from Kang Chul! Lol :lol:

OMG The BTS kiss was so hot, you can hear their licking voice come out of their lips. YSH looks like eating her up. I mean, MANNNN!!!! If someone kissed me like YSH did to CSB, i will fall for him. Dffntly. And it seems like YSH can't contain his feelings. He's just in to her!!!

Oh I hope YSH and CSB date in real life. 

the kissing BTS with english subs. so it was YSH's idea? LOL... no wonder both of them, especially CSB was very nervous. He's being a gentleman asking if she's okay with it (LOL) then it seemed he really enjoyed it hahahaha....... 

Chingu, do you notice it? that YSH even asked for, "should we do a peck first before the kiss?" but the director said they couldnt since the scene was quite fast, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT.

THE POINT IS, THE FACT THAT HE ASKED TO DO A PECK FIRST BEFORE DOING IT MAKES ME GOING CRAZY LIKE, "DATE HER ALREADY IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT MUCH!!" KYAAAAAAAAAAA 

and please pay attention to YSH's hands!!! he really tried to pull her closer and closer and those movements tho that we cant see in the actual scene..... 

THIS IS ONLY A BEHIND THE SCENE, YEOROBUN, NOT THE DRAMA BUT WHY DO I FEEL THIS BTS IS MORE..... HOW CAN I DESCRIBE THIS??! :flushed:

AND HOW AWKWARD THESE TWO AFTER THE KISS, I bet your feelings are starting to get in the waaaay!!! OMG OMG YSH, DO YOU LIKE HER?? your adlibs is really a precious gift for us!!! i didnt expect the kiss scene, but what made me shocked more is the fact that this hot kiss scene is HIS IDEA. LEMME REPEAT, HIS—YOO SEUNGHO'S—IDEA

IM SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK, I JUST CANT CONTAIN MY FEELINGS ASDFGHJKL I HOPE TOMORROW'S KISS WILL BE MOREEEE THAN THIS LMAO 

I don’t know how many times I’ve watched the video.  I notices that just before the director said cut, you can see that it was getting really intense.  I think that was why YSH’s reaction was like that after their lips separated.  They must have done that kiss 2x,  not inlcuding the NGs :D

Falling into dream land right away after seeing that hawt kisseuuu... 

OMG.. 

JUST GO GET A ROOM GUYS...

YOU'RE BOTH OBVIOUSLY IN :heart:

And everytime I rewatched it I feel like peeping in somebody's else life. 

I mean it... Look at the Crews...

They all looked away...

TOO INTENSE... TOO HOT...

And the licking sound... Ooomaigawd

And they both really enjoying it.

Just to shy to admit cos there were bunch of people there... 

OKAY... THEY GAVE US A LOOOOT MATERIAL TO ANALYZE :wub:

Back to the dream land... Yuuuuhuuu

Hi chingus!

Just ended my day yesterday with the kiss scene bts and now woke up with the subbed kiss scene bts! Lol. Is it just me?!! lmao :D

I feel like peeking into someone's private life too.. [not that I mind it though when it's uri couple. Haha]

YSH sure is a gentleman. The lingering hug after one take? Looks like he was trying to get a grip of himself as well as calm SooBin down a bit.

He was also thoughtful to suggest a peck first before the actual french. Maybe he's considering CSB's anxiousness too. 

And what was that when he got off the counter and commented, "It's hot.." Hmmm..:wub:

Maybe they totally got into it. I mean a kiss that long is no joke. Crossing my fingers that they won't get over it though and translate what just happened in real life. But yeah..that's me. *wink!

I'm not even expecting for them to date right after the show. Seasoned actors like YSH reminds me of Park Bo Young - cautious and guarded. Perhaps that's the reason why both do away with social media. I remember how PBY'S friends warned her to give it time since there's a great possibility that her co-partner is still in character and whatever actions PHS might display is part of his character and not himself (paraphrased).

That's probably also one reason why Song Hye Kyo declared years past that she would never again date a co-star. Given the likeliness of falling in love on set is a downside of acting in my opinion..and falling out of it? Hell yeah. Lol [She changed her mind in the end though. *wink!]

I'm hoping for our couple to be great friends though after IANAR and when an  opportunity comes for both to go their next level, I hope that they would not hesitate and miss it altogether (In reference to Dr. BG's regret) :lol:

All aboard, chingus!

PS. And with all the commotion, I'm hoping more chingus boarding and supporting our OTP!

By the way, is the name "YooChae" couple the majority? I like it too. 

And what should we call ourselves then?!? :lol: any suggestions?

Pay a clooose attention  to post kiss... 

What do you see guys... 

Is it someone who's shy... 

Or get carried away... 

Me... He got carried away... 

There's no way a healthy 24 yo man's body wouldn't react after that HAWT KISSEUU... 

And the reason for their nervousness is because they both realized Yoo Chae's feelings would be open up under the microscope billion of eyes... 

The lingering hugs, even the way CSB holding his arms showed it. It was YooChae who kissed not KyuAh... 

And at 1:20 to 1:23 after 1st kiss... YSH said it was so hot...

Me: Really? didn't you say there's no heater in the house...

Or could it be the heater is in your heart... Named CSB. :wub:

And guys look closely...

at his hand at 1:23 why is he covering his parts... Is the butterfly inside his lower abdomen trying to find his way out? #Wink wink

Your body language can't fool this old ahjumma... Kekeke

Way to go PD nim... Thank you for supporting us the shipper... And making me an official byuntae... Kekeke

Btw... Are you one of us? :D

4 minutes ago, swagpuppysong said:

And what should we call ourselves?!? :lol:

Official byuntae... For replaying that kiss scene for the nth times:lol:

57 minutes ago, happy2018 said:

Me... He got carried away..

There's no way a healthy 24 yo man's body wouldn't react after that HAWT KISSEUU... 

And the reason for their nervousness is because they both realized Yoo Chae's feelings would be open up under the microscope billion of eyes... 

The lingering hugs, even the way CSB holding his arms showed it. It was YooChae who kissed not KyuAh... 

And at 1:20 to 1:23 after 1st kiss... YSH said it was so hot...

Me: Really? didn't you say there's no heater in the house...

Or could it be the heater is in your heart... Named CSB. :wub:

And guys look closely...

at his hand at 1:23 why is he covering his parts... Is the butterfly inside his lower abdomen trying to find his way out? #Wink wink

Your body language can't fool this old ahjumma... Kekeke

Good morning, unni! [That's from our side of this world. Hihi]

Your comments got me laughing so hard and so giddy with excitement! :lol:

And I so trust your instincts too! Lol I noticed his look after the NG, the part with the lingering hug. Seems stern for a man being cut from kissing when he's about to get really into it. Haha. Kinda fierce to my liking!

And yep, he is after all, still a MAN. Regardless of him being Min Kyu or Seung Ho, he is but a MAN. It's just up to him as to what his response would be after the kiss..but while doing it? I wouldn't question  him not liking it. *wink! Oh my..byuntae aboard! Hahaha

Archived