[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2019 at 5:57 PM, philosophie said:

May becoming from bias here, but I feel like uri OTPs new dramas don’t have the same sizzling chemistry with their leads like they did with each other. SH is amazing in his current drama hero, but I just don’t see the same fondness in his eyes and smile like he had in INAR. Same with SB, she was spectacular in WSL but (do not read if you don’t want to know the end of stars land)

Reveal hidden contents

The romance was so meh that in the end we don’t even see her with the actual male lead, many theories that the last scene was with a double. I mean not saying there was any bad blood between the leads. Just that it certain,y didn’t have the same kind of amazing romance like uri INAR had. 

Please kdrama gods! I pray you cast these two again in a new show together, PLEASE!!!!!!

On 1/16/2019 at 11:33 AM, kirahoshi said:

Pretty much agree. I liked Where Stars Land as a comfortable watch between my classes. I LOVE watching My Strange Hero and enjoy the chemistry between Jo Bo Ah and Yoo Seung Ho, but there’s always something nagging at me whenever there are romantic scenes.

Reveal hidden contents

It goes especially for the kissing scenes, both in the show and the BTS. It was the same kind of energy you get from watching YSH’s kisses in Operation Proposal and it’s been there since the first kiss. It kind of feels like he’s being really cautious. I thought it was just because it was the first kiss, but it keeps persisting in the other scenes, compared to IANAR where he throws caution to the wind. I dunno if it’s just me.

1/21/19 edit: since this ended up being less YooChae-centric and can’t shake the feeling that this post might come off as negative sounding towards JBA-YSH shippers, I wanted to give my two cents after rereading some bits.

Someone in this thread mentioned that YSH is a shy person that likes to stay at home for a week. I think I relate? For a shy person like me, having someone that has a personality like CSB’s is very important because it’s easier to interact with people. Because of this, I think at first (more specifically the KOCOWA clip where CSB says “he looks at me with clear eyes that I’d never seen before”), YSH looked at CSB with a more pure, almost childlike look rather than a romantic look. That’s not to deny that YSH looks at CSB romantically because holy gods his heart eyes are totally real in the later BTS.

Though, that only makes CSB’s comment even more suspicious than I originally thought. “I thought to myself, ‘what’s this, my heart skipped a beat’ “? Like, that’s the sound of someone falling for a guy. I mean, it already sounded like that, but after looking at the evidence and concluding that CSB is harder to read, that seems very weird.

I know it’s not new, but I wanted to put it down before the thought escaped me.

In regards to the discussion about YSH and CSB's individual dramas after IANAR, I have to say both of them are entertaining, and easy watches. The characters are likeable and the acting is A+ ^_^ They both have enough chemistry with their new co-stars, which allows for me to root for their relationships in the dramas. But, to me, seeing them with their new co-stars, it’s not the same kind of spark they had like when they worked with each other on IANAR. IANAR really was on a different level for me, both for on screen and off screen OTP moments. Which is why I also hope one day YSH and CSB can reunite in a project :D It is becoming more common (ex. Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na, Lee Seung Gi & Suzy will have reunion projects this year) and as @ChunSungIm pointed out, CSB has worked with previous costars in different projects before. So it’s not completely impossible to hope that she & YSH can reunite someday :wub::) 

And another comment for @kirahoshi & @ChunSungIm, I know this is really late but welcome aboard! :D I’m happy that you both somehow found your way here ^_^ I really enjoyed reading the posts you’ve made so far. If you have more to share, please do so. I’ll be around for discussion :)

Hello and welcome all the new members! :D It's been one year since IANAR's last episode and we're all so excited to see new members joining us as we remember all the special moments between CSB and YSH :wub: 

Spoiler

Also, loved reading everyone's post and view of our lovely couple:wub:

Hello everyone :)

On January 25, 2018, our beloved I’m Not a Robot drama came to an end. I’m very thankful that this unique, heart fluttering, lovely drama gave us the pairing that is ChaeYoo :heart:

Thanks to @joyorokobi and @laineyy88 for taking us down memory lane, reminding us of ChaeYoo’s wonderful chemistry through those kisses & just how cute they are together on/off-screen :kiss_wink::love:

Figured I could contribute my post for IANAR’s 1 year anniversary by showing a few (possibly unseen by some) photos from their super cute IANAR poster shoot :wub:

(Credit & thanks to fellow ChaeYoo shipper on Instagram sakurahime_8) :)

Aaand here’s the video also from that photoshoot :):wub:

Spoiler

(Credit to YouTube account: i am not a robot episodes)

Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^

By the way, this isn’t new news, but CSB signed with a new agency, King Kong by Starship. I just saw this around Instagram, but apparently YSH is looking for a new one too and will be finished with his current one after My Strange Hero finishes.

I delulu-ed real hard after sitting in bed for a couple minutes and decompressing. Imagine YSH also going to the same agency. It’s not likely to happen, but I got a good laugh out of it.

Though to be honest, my first thought when I heard that CSB finished her contract with TOIN was “more open to dating publicly?? Hee hee,” even though I also didn’t want it to be announced bc of chance to break up bc of publicity. Then again I don’t know much about this stuff so.

23 hours ago, kirahoshi said:

By the way, this isn’t new news, but CSB signed with a new agency, King Kong by Starship. I just saw this around Instagram, but apparently YSH is looking for a new one too and will be finished with his current one after My Strange Hero finishes.

I delulu-ed real hard after sitting in bed for a couple minutes and decompressing. Imagine YSH also going to the same agency. It’s not likely to happen, but I got a good laugh out of it.

Though to be honest, my first thought when I heard that CSB finished her contract with TOIN was “more open to dating publicly?? Hee hee,” even though I also didn’t want it to be announced bc of chance to break up bc of publicity. Then again I don’t know much about this stuff so.

I don’t think you’re the only shipper deluluing in hopes he’ll sign up with KingKong :lol: I also don’t think it’s completely impossible for that to happen since KingKong has good celebrities under their belt, so who knows ;)^_^ But even if he doesn’t end up there, I wish YSH the best in whatever agency he lands in, and I hope his new agency can give him good projects :wub:  

When I first heard CSB was leaving Toin, it came as a shock to me :huh: They treated her well, and the projects she got are pretty good considering that she’s still kinda like a “newbie” actress to the industry from my pov. But perhaps she left to get bigger projects or even more freedom to do what she wants in public -_- Which makes me wonder if YSH is leaving his for the same reasons :huh: 

--------

Speaking of CSB, she has chosen to star in a play as her next project ^_^ 

(Credit to angelsoobins)

Good luck to CSB :) with this news, my shipper heart can't help but be giddy at the thought that YSH will attend her play just like how he attended Uhm Ki Joon's :lol: 

On 1/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, kirahoshi said:

Isn't that such a delulu-worthy coincidence? I figured CSB's old agency TOIN inspite of , was way too strict about not getting her involved in any scandal that they were also trying to be too controlling. Imagine, after IANAR, she didn't appear in any other PR interviews with YSH for their show even though IANAR will still be airing in other countries. YSH did all the promotion for IANAR in Japan. If YSH by any chance,  joins KKSS, then OMG! ChaeYoo is real!!! I guess one reason why YSH deactivated his IG that was handled by SAN is because he has plans  to change agency? Hmm...

17 hours ago, justlove said:

I don’t think you’re the only shipper deluluing in hopes he’ll sign up with KingKong :lol: I also don’t think it’s completely impossible for that to happen since KingKong has good celebrities under their belt, so who knows ;)^_^ But even if he doesn’t end up there, I wish YSH the best in whatever agency he lands in, and I hope his new agency can give him good projects :wub:  

Oh good, I thought it was another one of my midnight thoughts. Though I did think about it a bit more and believe it was a realistic possibility. I give it a 50/50 chance just based on YSH and the history of YooChae (‘cause that’s all I have). 50% for doing things that don’t directly link with CSB (whether on purpose or not, as in going to a different agency would make it less suspicious to draw attention to a potential relationship) plus the possibility of keeping up with the current YooChae trend. The other 50% because CSB’s no longer under scrutiny of TOIN and anything could happen.

15 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

I guess one reason why YSH deactivated his IG that was handled by SAN is because he has plans  to change agency? Hmm...

Ooh, I hadn’t even thought of that. Though now that I think of it, the few times I was able to see YSH’s old account, the pictures did seem more promotional compared to the  pictures YSH has on his current account, even more so that YSH has some similar posts to CSB.

On the topic of similarity, I know bpwinces brings up the idea of copying each other as a nod to shipping, but I feel like that there’s a bit more to it than that. It’s only anecdotal evidence though. I remember watching a video on cults once and the cult leader would mimic the actions of people to gain the trust of others and wonder if it extends to other things. I know I take some of the mannerisms of the people I like/admire, so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping, I have watched this drama again for the last three days and the chemistry between these two still impresses me like the first time I watched more than a year ago. After watching the drama again and all the BTS I could find on Youtube, I just wanna say "God bless you two, just DATE!!!". They even have more chemistry in those BTS videos than in the actual drama, WOW :o

• 3 weeks later...

Minor updates from our couple. YSH side of things, YSH is off in Japan doing his second fanmeeting (May 4th and May 6). Japan also did a rerun for IANAR, dunno if it's still going or not. Some time ago, he was promoting IANAR for a magazine, which warms my heart to no end. There was also an IANAR exhibit thing in Japan with Min Kyu and Aji 3's outfits, but I dunno where I found it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6FbQpBNxo/

CSB side, she's doing the same normal stage play stuff and posting about her (very cute) pets. Having said that, this is a very weird post to make, especially because it's been a year since ChaeYoo went to Japan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFKzOglqQJ/

I have too many questions. :scream: Who is taking this video? Why is it muted like her Japan post with the deer? Well, I mean I can a couple guesses. Her hair is still short and permed, so this was probably taken March/April of last year, though I wonder why she chose to post it now. Also supported by the fact that she has red nails like in this post. Not entirely sure if it was before or after the Japan deer post, I'll have to go back and reread the thread. She's being really cute here so... YSH is taking this video? :P

• 11 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, laineyy88 said:

Hello and welcome all the new members! :D It's been one year since IANAR's last episode and we're all so excited to see new members joining us as we remember all the special moments between CSB and YSH :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, loved reading everyone's post and view of our lovely couple:wub:

I still don't understand why this drama didn't rate well in Korea. I will be honest the first few episodes were a bit cheesy and corny but the later episodes were quite good and this is one of the few kdramas I've watched that I was actually moved by the OSTs. My favorite are The Worlds in My Heart and and Loving You with all your Heart. Even I'm Standing Here is nice but not as good as the first two.

Lastly this is the first time I've seen the BTS of the kitchen kiss and unless my eyes are playing tricks that was definitely a real kiss. I know kdrama kisses are usually about angles or just barely touching lips but that long kiss looked real to me. Can someone confirm if that was the case?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 9:40 PM, Bojun said:

I still don't understand why this drama didn't rate well in Korea. I will be honest the first few episodes were a bit cheesy and corny but the later episodes were quite good and this is one of the few kdramas I've watched that I was actually moved by the OSTs. My favorite are The Worlds in My Heart and and Loving You with all your Heart. Even I'm Standing Here is nice but not as good as the first two.

Lastly this is the first time I've seen the BTS of the kitchen kiss and unless my eyes are playing tricks that was definitely a real kiss. I know kdrama kisses are usually about angles or just barely touching lips but that long kiss looked real to me. Can someone confirm if that was the case?

Hello :D We have discussed the kitchen so much in the past on this forum! We all think it was a real kiss in disguise for the camera based on their body language and the overall scene itself plus we have never seen either of them kiss like that in their dramas^_^

Archived