[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chae Yoo shippers... sorry for staying away too long. I lost my password and couldnt get in. And after I've been working too long in a place with bad internet connection too. At last I found it my old password...kekeke...

Wow. My baby @OMiHO thank you for your hardwork.

I guess the fire had been lit down a bit for Chae Yoo shippers. For some poeple keeping a good distance from this forum doesnt necessary means leaving Chae Yoo. I'm sure they're still Chae Yoo shipper in the heart.

Keep up your good hard work dear. Just dont let your fire lit down. Cuz this will be a long run for Chae Yoo shippers. Until they announce their relationship.

I'm sorry couldn't keep my promise to be here always. But I'll try my best to keep up. Maybe not as active as old day. Cuz my place now doesnt have good internet connection.

Love you all Chae Yoo shippers. @OMiHO, @prueksa and all new members that I dont really know I'll send you all my love:kiss_wink:

Hello Soobin fans! This is admin of CSB PH fan page~

We have an ongoing project to support Soobin for her upcoming drama on SBS, which is titled “Fox Bride Star”, alongside actor Lee Je Hoon!

We have chosen to have it promoted on Fanmaum, a legit and popular app/website for showing support to Hallyu stars. They have successfully hosted projects by many other fan clubs, including our own friends at CSB Singapore, so we figured this is the best way to go with it.

Please check out the page at Fanmaum and spread it to your friends (https://fanmaum.com/projects/view/2940)! Registration is free and use of multiple email addresses for multiple accounts on web browser is possible. :)

Every bit of help is much appreciated! Let us make this a successful project! 

2940_1532737636_18e0587aebe6dcc9cec8d084

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Hello, Bold Squad! I'm not breaking any rules by bumping this thread, am I? I've checked both forum wide rules and "shipper's paradise" rules twice, and I shouldn't be...

Anyway, I've been stalking this thread since what, October? It's pretty recent since I started watching K-dramas. Started watching IANAR late September, on my third time watching it. Spent a ridiculous amount of time reading through this thread to see what's already been posted. Some videos are busted, some images are broken, but I've read my way to page 160 or something like that.

When I was watching through IANAR, I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking through Youtube for fun. After finishing it, I went back to Youtube, thought to myself "hey, this thumbnail [kitchen scene BTS] looks different from the scene itself, I wonder what it is." Watched up to 1:23 and thought to myself "no way what is this awkwardness this is the kind of thing you hear from someone who has a crush." I'd been in the kind of fandoms where shipping irl people felt like intruding on personal lives, though. That is, until I came upon this thread by way of Google. And the rest is history.

Down to business. Seung Ho deactivated his Instagram once, but thanks to lurking through the ShyShy couple thread (side note: I haven't watched Ruler since it's not on Viki and Dramafever shut down), I was able to find his second Instagram (here). I also got curious on what he was up to since I was also watching Where Stars Land, so now I'm watching his new show, My Strange Hero. I haven't found anything too detailed like you lovely adjummas, though. There are a couple things, however. It's only been YSH stuff since CSB hasn't posted anything in a while.

As far as I know, he doesn't follow CSB. Fair enough, he's pretty ninja at what he does in his personal life. The similarity in posts (read: a post) is kinda weird though. I don't know if that's a thing people do. Spoilers since I don't want my post to look too long.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't know if this is an SK thing, but doesn't CSB do this pretty often? Top left sticker.

Spoiler

Still does it. What an adorable person she is.

Spoiler

Aaand that's all I have. Bonus picture since I thought this was really funny. 

Spoiler

DuK669YXcAMhVuw.jpg

Tuesday episode of My Strange Hero. Bunch of media people are surrounding YSH's character after he just saved someone. He turns around and this is what happens. Lol. Was IMMEDIATELY reminded of IANAR episode 1.

its feel strange though how they have drama back to back (where the stars land - my strange hero)

and how it felt chae soo bin also perfect for female lead role in my strange hero. Also there some connection between them in terms of cast like

Kim Yeo Jin who played chae soo bin mother in where stars land, now played kwak dong yeon mother in my strange hero,also kim yeo jin played with both of them in love in moonlight which also chae soo bin and kwak dong yeon acted together in that drama.

NKdicfN.jpg

Now yoo seung hoo acted with kwak dong yeon in new drama.

xcmmPbf.jpg

well in this industry you never know you will be casting with,but they have connection with co star,also chae soo bin seems like have unique cv when it comes to back to back work with same actor ,ex : jinyoung love in moonlight-if we were season ,yun kyung sang : rebel and uniqnote mv , Kim Kyung Nam : Strongest deliveryman and where the stars land, Kim Min Kyu : If we were season-im not robot  lastly of course with yoo seung hoo dmz movie event and im not robot.well it could happen when chae soo bin seems like pairing again with same stars ,always hoping.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from a post promoting something about saving animals, CSB is still pretty quiet. Few more things from YSH, though.

An actually not very recent post from YSH (it says it's like a week old as of posting this). These ear muffs look familiar! Dunno if he's ever had them pre-IANAR since I've actually never seen the stuff he was in before IANAR.

This was an interesting find. Start at 0:56. Man, what a question. I love how he starts giggling about what I can only assume to be the kitchen scene and the idea of having something like that in My Strange Hero. Like, there's no doubt in my mind that there'll be a kissing scene somewhere, but I'm kind of anxious/excited about it since one of the topics that came up on this thread is future kissing scenes with other costars and the intensity of it.

• 3 weeks later...

May becoming from bias here, but I feel like uri OTPs new dramas don’t have the same sizzling chemistry with their leads like they did with each other. SH is amazing in his current drama hero, but I just don’t see the same fondness in his eyes and smile like he had in INAR. Same with SB, she was spectacular in WSL but (do not read if you don’t want to know the end of stars land)

Spoiler

The romance was so meh that in the end we don’t even see her with the actual male lead, many theories that the last scene was with a double. I mean not saying there was any bad blood between the leads. Just that it certain,y didn’t have the same kind of amazing romance like uri INAR had. 

Please kdrama gods! I pray you cast these two again in a new show together, PLEASE!!!!!!

On 1/14/2019 at 5:57 PM, philosophie said:

May becoming from bias here, but I feel like uri OTPs new dramas don’t have the same sizzling chemistry with their leads like they did with each other. SH is amazing in his current drama hero, but I just don’t see the same fondness in his eyes and smile like he had in INAR. Same with SB, she was spectacular in WSL but (do not read if you don’t want to know the end of stars land)

Reveal hidden contents

The romance was so meh that in the end we don’t even see her with the actual male lead, many theories that the last scene was with a double. I mean not saying there was any bad blood between the leads. Just that it certain,y didn’t have the same kind of amazing romance like uri INAR had. 

Please kdrama gods! I pray you cast these two again in a new show together, PLEASE!!!!!!

Pretty much agree. I liked Where Stars Land as a comfortable watch between my classes. I LOVE watching My Strange Hero and enjoy the chemistry between Jo Bo Ah and Yoo Seung Ho, but there’s always something nagging at me whenever there are romantic scenes.

Spoiler

It goes especially for the kissing scenes, both in the show and the BTS. It was the same kind of energy you get from watching YSH’s kisses in Operation Proposal and it’s been there since the first kiss. It kind of feels like he’s being really cautious. I thought it was just because it was the first kiss, but it keeps persisting in the other scenes, compared to IANAR where he throws caution to the wind. I dunno if it’s just me.

1/21/19 edit: since this ended up being less YooChae-centric and can’t shake the feeling that this post might come off as negative sounding towards JBA-YSH shippers, I wanted to give my two cents after rereading some bits.

Someone in this thread mentioned that YSH is a shy person that likes to stay at home for a week. I think I relate? For a shy person like me, having someone that has a personality like CSB’s is very important because it’s easier to interact with people. Because of this, I think at first (more specifically the KOCOWA clip where CSB says “he looks at me with clear eyes that I’d never seen before”), YSH looked at CSB with a more pure, almost childlike look rather than a romantic look. That’s not to deny that YSH looks at CSB romantically because holy gods his heart eyes are totally real in the later BTS.

Though, that only makes CSB’s comment even more suspicious than I originally thought. “I thought to myself, ‘what’s this, my heart skipped a beat’ “? Like, that’s the sound of someone falling for a guy. I mean, it already sounded like that, but after looking at the evidence and concluding that CSB is harder to read, that seems very weird.

I know it’s not new, but I wanted to put it down before the thought escaped me.

2/4/19 edit: I seem to be somewhat right at least in terms of effect on people. I feel like the more stuff I try to watch, the more I’m trying to argue against myself about ChaeYoo, but really I just want to give every piece of evidence a fair shake and fit pieces where just having ChaeYoo material might not seem quite right. That and see how it fits in relation to things. *cough* the french kissing *cough

Archived