[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

Blu-ray pre-order link is closed on the 28th, please have the ability to buy as much as possible. In addition to the 8 discs of the 16 episodes, blu-ray will have additional videos of the other 4 discs, including the actor's interview, Behind the scenes, making, which will add up to 700-900 minutes. If this does not reach the number, these video will never be seen again. I hope you can help.
186977325.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our baby girl's new post!!! :wub::heart: she's wearing white too!!! just like yoo's new update. :dizzy:

looks like these two are collaborating their clothes with their quote- "coincidental" -:Dwhich is i prefer- deliberately updating together" hahahahah

Hello!

After collecting enough requests for epilogue for my fanfiction story Offstage... here you are!

Epilogue (part 1) has been posted.

Yes, there is part 2 as well because the epilogue is so long I need to split them into two. :lol: But each part is still long; longer than a usual chapter's length. Haha.

Anyway, enjoy reading! :heart:

4 hours ago, OMiHO said:

okay this is new fmv hope you like it guys hahaahaha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

that voice in the vid

here; it's definitely yoo's laugh!!! that very distinctive voice and laugh! hahaha No doubt! 

Great job on the MV Miho! :heart:

The mysterious laugh... hmmm :ph34r:

Guest sojourner

Decided to delurk for yoochae's sake. 

I've been lurking since start of this thread and really enjoy all you guys' posts.

For me, all the sharing of stuff on set just led up to those moments of closeness they felt during 'do not go home, cook for me' scene and the my all time favourite hot kiss scene that no doubt, Yoo is really into Chae. 

And, I also think the laughter in the latest Chae's vid really sounds like Yoo's. 

I hope they will grow from very close friends into something more and not be found out so that they can develop further and be lasting.

Newbie here, I just finished watching IANAR with my husband (his first time watching kdrama). This is my first time shipping someone and my first time joining a group chat, I'm so so in love with ChaeYoo couple. I hope to get a good news soon that they are really dating.:heart: 

Hello!!! @geelucky !!!

Welcome!!!! original.gif

to the BOLD SQUADS! we want to hear your thoughts and analysis about uri chaeyoO!!! :lol::heart: :wub:

tenor.gif?itemid=8846380

YOU ARE 

THE 126th MEMBER OF THE

BOLD-SQUADS!!! 

HERE'S your ticket

28515075_1458371267608578_16535188408270

PASSENGER CHECK!!! 

@jh12 - Mod, @swagpuppysong @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri @oneandthree @mandy_b @aniliaz @visualeye @juhee @watiemacyleo  @aji3unnie @Celine Tan @cora wang @OMihO @ajinomoto @Mrs Gatekeeper @jojiajitree @hannahking @Sam @cheeringcharm @o10orio @clandeast @annannh18k @yoobaebuddy @erjo @futuredispatch @JongShin_couple @cceessyy @laineyy88 @KKKnw @shangomar @boyobear @hiriena02 @latinoona @passingbytobuysoysauce @tobhonust28 @Pumpkin Musician @MeandmyCraziness @oneworld143 @mameemonster @Larkspur23 @cabi03 @peppermints_ @ninjamickey613 @lale85 @nguz87  @xxbpwincesxx @hopeall @kookixuan @Irene Pelaez @ianrfan @katsuragisakurako @paulivery @Jang Dookyung @csbysharedating @fanmom27 @beasima @taradina82 @Bernie @vamp013 @lovinnick81 @eight8 @Reyko @joyorokobi @kmom49 @yuweectd @folie_a_deux @yokyo @ccali @spti_sp @Bernie Arianna Tan @kaykay0920 @eyesmilecouple @cutetogetherseunghosoobin18 @lip678 @tinpot @afrale26 @dniiiicole @ARMYyvonne hiroto @niimi @Aileen May Sumera @chaeyoolover @chaeyoocharmedcat @kpopcian1 @Pikul Sornmayura @fluffybaby@cutiekai @StrongTower @insomia29 @nhycxnixx@NF Z @tohru28 @Namjoons_babygirl@NhieR@markiemark@sojourner @StrongTower + @geelucky

We have 126PASSENGERS ALL ABOARD!!!!

6994b4cd86ef97020f825cae017e28ef.gif

WE STILL STILL HAVE INFINITY TICKETS!!! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! DON'T BE SHY!!! BOOKING IS OPEN 24/7!!! TICKETS ARE FREE!!! :):wub::wub::wub:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OFFICIAL GROUP CHAT LINK

HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE CHAEYOO SHIPPERS INTERNATIONAL

KAKAO -https://open.kakao.com/o/gfBdErL

PM HERE FOR THE CODE I WILL PM YOU AND FOR THE IG'R PM @CHAEYOOSHIPPERS

===============================================================================================================================================================

I think this teaser was out yesterday... he is featuring in rothy's new music video.. this song sounds so good! can't wait !!! 

Archived