[Taiwanese Drama 2018] My Ex-Man 前男友不是人!?

sugarplum892

宣å³æµ·å ±

Cr wiki

Details:

Chinese title: 前男友不是人/ Qian Nan You Bu Shi Ren
English title: My Ex Man

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Episodes: 13

Director:      Danny Teng

Broadcast Period: 5/18/2018

Cast:

Rainie Yang as Lee Ching-Ai

Blue Lan as Huo Da-Le

Sophia Li

Johnny Lu

Synopsis:

Lee Ching-Ai (Rainie Yang) is a young woman who is about to turn to 30 years old and working as a paparazzi at a magazine company. She vowed to get married at age 30 with her current boyfriend, but she reunited her ex-boyfriend, Huo Da-Le (Blue Lan), the person she’s been trying so hard to ignore in her whole life. Those two had not contacted each other for 10 years until now. Meanwhile, she realized that she is the only one who can see this ‘half-transparent’. Plus, the weird thing is that he is back at age of 18. Is he dead? Is he a ghost? The "spirit" of Da-Le forced Ching-Ai to reach an agreement to make him stay at her place. Is there gonna be a “so-called” second chance story happen to them?

Cr Viki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Ex Man 前男友不是人 Viki Episodes

My Ex Man 前男友不是人 Raw Episodes

• 5 months later...

My Ex-Man

Resultado de imagen para 前男友不是人!?

Details:

Original title: 前男友不是人!?

englisht title: my ex-man

• Episodes: 13
  • Airs: May ??, 2018 - ?
  • Airs On: Saturday
  • Network: GTV
  • Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.
  • Genres: Romance, Supernatural

Plot:

Lee Ching Ai who is about to turn to 30 years old and working as a paparazzi. She’s been trying so hard to ignore her ex-boyfriend in her whole life; she realized that she is the only one who can see this ‘half-transparent’ Huo Da Le… “Is he dead? She wished it’s a dream, but after she read the TV news she figured that Huo is the victim confirmed dead in someexplosion. Those two had not contacted each other for 10 years until now… the spirit of Huo forced Lee to reach an agreement to make him stay at her place. The weird thing is they never found Huo’s body…

Cast:

Rainie Yang, 

Lan Cheng Long, 

Johnny Lu

source: wiki.d-addicts

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Taiwanese Drama 2018] My Ex-Man, 前男友不是人!? Saturdays
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Taiwanese Drama 2018] My Ex-Man 前男友不是人!?

Archived