Befriend

Befriend

Original title: 人際關係事務所

Episodes:  24

Airs: Jun 6, 2018 - Aug 23, 2018

Network: TTV

Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.

Plot:

Ever since his childhood growing up in an orphanage, there has always been something about Zhang Liang that makes almost anyone willing to open up to him. One day, he came across a nameless bookstore where he began making a living by resolving other people’s relationship conflicts. At this bookstore he falls in love, is reunited with his best friend and, in the course of resolving other people’s problems, even finds hislong-lost mother. As love, friendship, and kinship converge and begin to collide in his life, he must now figure out how to resolve the emergent relationship issues in his own life.

Cast:

Tsao Yu Ning

Guo Shu Yao

source: wiki-d-addicts

• 1 month later...

Debuts 13 Jun 

Think the story evolved around 3 main chars (2 males, 1 female) and their friends. One male is poor. initially forced to work as debt-collector, the other guy is from a rich family. After some events, they set up an agency to help people settle relationship issues. Thus the drama title in direct chinese translation is Interpersona; Relationship Agency. 

3 Min trailer, eng sub.

Spoiler

One released pic show this....but read one comment is that it's a scene imagined by the female char. 

34069141_199906443984037_177033236489594

Or some "brotherly friendship" moments??

34157719_1501963459913592_51385531355512

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me if this is a one sided love going on?  I dislike this in normal drama's let alone BL drama's they spend the whole series pining away after someone who doesnt even know how they feel or if they do walk away broken from it or even worse 5 minutes later resolved to accepting it.

Which makes no sense either considering the depth of the initial love interest.  I like one of the main characters in this, but the other guy seems to be interested in his girlfriend and ignoring his friend let alone any interest in him.  He missed his birthday and the poor guy was depressed over it.  Does he even find out how he feels in this?  I am guessing it doesnt end well for him.

I watched a small clip on youtube that showed how he wanted to spend time suprising him for his birthday yet his friends girlfriend arranged a suprise birthday party for him.  He couldnt of known surely or he would not of gone to that much effort, I am guessing he doesnt find out about the amount of time alone depressed over that as well.  pfft not happy by the look of this drama, and its rare I say that......

• 5 months later...

Archived