Meet Me @ 1006

Resultado de imagen para 1006的房客

Details:

Original title: 1006的房客

Airtime: Mar 14, 2018 - May 31, 2018

networkIQIYi/TTV

Episodes: 24

Plot:

Arrogant and conceited, from the defeat of the gold medal lawyer Ke Zhenyu, took over the judo gold medalist murder has been the first defeat in life, was fraudulent evidence for fame and devastation, he moved into a mysterious old apartment ... every late night, he is at home Surprised another strange woman's figure? ! Whether she is human or not.

Cast:

Lego Li,

Nikki Hsieh

source: wiki.d-addicts

interview

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watched 4 ep. so far and I'm lovin' it! Although it's enjoyable because hey it's Leggo Li eheheh. Nikki Hsieh is really loud, uncouth & annoying here. Also this is the second time Leggo & Nikki are paired together the previous being Love At Seventeen. It definitely feels like a simpler version of the K-Drama W and the movie The Lake House with the merging of 2 universes etc. Leggo Li & Nikki's characters have seen each other naked and gotten pretty "close" in the first two ep. so the drama is off to lots of comedy hijinks. It'd be interesting to see where this all will lead & what will happen to our OTP when they both appear at a parallel universe? Hopefully it doesn't get silly, as it is the premise is sort of crazy anyway LoL.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 1:34 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

Watched 4 ep. so far and I'm lovin' it! Although it's enjoyable because hey it's Leggo Li eheheh. Nikki Hsieh is really loud, uncouth & annoying here. Also this is the second time Leggo & Nikki are paired together the previous being Love At Seventeen. It definitely feels like a simpler version of the K-Drama W and the movie The Lake House with the merging of 2 universes etc. Leggo Li & Nikki's characters have seen each other naked and gotten pretty "close" in the first two ep. so the drama is off to lots of comedy hijinks. It'd be interesting to see where this all will lead & what will happen to our OTP when they both appear at a parallel universe? Hopefully it doesn't get silly, as it is the premise is sort of crazy anyway LoL.

I saw a report that it was their third drama together... but they don't want to mention what their first drama was together. I also saw a report that they took the drama mostly because they wanted to work together again.

The drama picks up pace as it goes. Plus it makes some silly references to some of their past dramas, which crack me up. It rewards you for paying attention and being their fan.

9 hours ago, Kim Yunmi said:

I saw a report that it was their third drama together... but they don't want to mention what their first drama was together. I also saw a report that they took the drama mostly because they wanted to work together again.

The drama picks up pace as it goes. Plus it makes some silly references to some of their past dramas, which crack me up. It rewards you for paying attention and being their fan.

Oh really? 

I've only ever seen them on Love at Seventeen previously and that's it. I'm currently at ep. 13 and for me this drama has slowly lost its appeal...I'm now contemplating whether to drop this or not(?) 

It's revealed that Nikki's character is dead. The relationship between the siblings appear quite incestuous LoL. I mean if you watch the drama's intro. 

14 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Oh really? 

I've only ever seen them on Love at Seventeen previously and that's it. I'm currently at ep. 13 and for me this drama has slowly lost its appeal...I'm now contemplating whether to drop this or not(?) 

It's revealed that Nikki's character is dead. The relationship between the siblings appear quite incestuous LoL. I mean if you watch the drama's intro. 

Yeah, that's the drama they would "mention" but they (as in both of them) said in the article there was an unmentionable "first" early in their careers but I can't find which drama it is.

This is firmly in the genre of Time Slip. It vaguely reminds me of the more Japanese flavor of time slip dramas without the Japanese edges/conventions? (As supposed to the usual Chinese mainland variety)

I already knew Nikki's character was dead at the beginning since they said that the SNS page suddenly stopped 4 months ago. I was waiting for the characters to finally figure it out. (Also from how the landlord reacted, too, it had to be something big for him to change his policy against any men.)

I'm also guessing that the writer will use a branching timeline, rather than a circular/linear one. It's more traditionally Chinese-ish.

The relationship between the "siblings" She mentioned she was in an orphanage, etc earlier, so I get the feeling it's one-sided on his side and he has something to do with the ultimate case. I'm not a fan, though for adopted sibling relationships. That's quite icky to me.

Either way, this is the kind of drama that rewards you for paying attention to the details rather than mindlessly sweeps you away... and I'm not saying mindlessly sweeping you away is a bad thing either... but I do like variety once in a while and given the speed of the other dramas I'm watching, this is a nice change of pace, makes you pay attention, but isn't too heavy--makes references to previous dramas and rewards you for the hunches you make.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived