Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Miss Hammurabi, 미스 함무라비

1 hour ago, chatterbox22 said:

@jl08 You're welcome :wink:   Episode 6 preview :) 

They are soooo cute!!! Teeheeheee!! thank you so much for the preview!!

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4

@chatterbox22

Ep 6 looks like Ba Reun experiencing his first love all over again! So adorable! :D

It's time for some romance between Ba Reun and Oh Reum, apart from handling court cases! 

We know Ba Reun likes Oh Reum. I hope to see Oh Reum realised that she, too, likes Ba Reun soon! It would make things so beautifully awkward between them! hehe...

The part where Oh Reum couldn't get up and Ba Reun had to help her stand up was......hilarious.   :D

• Like 5

@jl08 Right :D It looks like episode 6 will be focused on Oh Reum and Ba Reun relationship :) Judging from the preview Bo Wang spilled the beans that Oh Reum is Ba Reun's first love :D It's going to be fun to watch Ba Reun's actions hahaha

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, chatterbox22 said:

@jl08 Right :D It looks like episode 6 will be focused on Oh Reum and Ba Reun relationship :) Judging from the preview Bo Wang spilled the beans that Oh Reum is Ba Reun's first love :D It's going to be fun to watch Ba Reun's actions hahaha

He does spill the bean, with an extra help from Ms Lee Do Yeon. 

And Bareun still on denial state, saying "It must be a mistake" 3x until Oh Reum come to the scene, innocently asking "what is a mistake?" Hahahaha... Can't wait for tomorrow

• Like 8

Episode 6 is DAEBAK again. Seriously, this scriptwriter, our respectable Judge Moon,  is not even a professional scriptwriter and he comes up with such an intelligent, sharp and incredibly heart-warming script. I mean, honestly he puts a lot of professional scriptwriters to SHAME. He treats every single character with RESPECT. No character is one-dimensional. This is what a good writer is. 

And the ending of episode 6--I was screaming with joy with Judge Han stepped in. The chemistry between Go Ara and Sung Dong-il is simply the BEST, reminding me the good old days of Reply 1994. Go Ara's acting in this episode is AMAZING. You can see that OH Reum is slowly changing into a mature, courageous judge without losing her humane, emotional side. It's clear now her OTT acting at the first couple episodes has a purpose, because she needs to show the character growth.  The speech Go Ara delivers at the end made me sob like a baby. Her speech delivery,  her layered performance, coupled with brilliantly written script made this scene so POWERFUL. The Korean fans are also crying and cheering together with her. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@ohani I agree. The script is truly remarkable. The characters are complex and their conversations are really meaningful. I can't wait to watch this episode with subtitles. Unfortunately I don't know Korean really well. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ohani said:

Go Ara's acting in this episode is AMAZING. You can see that OH Reum is slowly changing into a mature, courageous judge without losing her humane, emotional side. It's clear now her OTT acting at the first couple episodes has a purpose, because she needs to show the character growth.  The speech Go Ara delivers at the end made me sob like a baby. Her speech delivery,  her layered performance, coupled with brilliantly written script made this scene so POWERFUL.

Spot on! I agree that Miss Hammurabi is brilliantly written to include objective views to any situation and lead us to understand how certain conclusions are drawn after weighing the pros and cons. All factors are considered carefully and I grew with the story, just like Ba Reun and O Reum did in their respective ways.

I cried so much for ep 5 (the meaningful conversations) and especially O Reum's speech during the judges' meeting. Ara delivered a superb performance. All the hard work put in by O Reum and Ba Reun to fight for justice for their coworkers - they encountered so much hurdles and that would break the weaker hearts for sure but both of them pressed on, especially O Reum. Her kind heart would embrace the world if she could. Her extreme persistence reminds me of "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".   :)

One of the most poignant moments in ep 5 for me was when Ba Reun asked O Reum:

"Do you want revenge?....That justice that you think of could be revenge. Have you thought about that?"

I feel touched that he's trying to get her to think about her actions and guiding her along the way. The other feeling that I have is that his gentle probe could actually reveal O Reum's mysterious background. Something might have happened to lead her to be so adamant to about seeking justice for the victims. Like Ba Reun mentioned, subconsciously, O Reum might actually be seeking revenge. I can't wait to find out what happened in her past. 

I really love the subtle words, glances and actions between O Reum and Ba Reun which showed their awareness of each other amidst their busy schedules. Ba Reun being there for her despite asking her to step down now and then, yet telling her that she did not do anything wrong - it shows the inner turmoil within himself too because he is also undergoing changes and of course he would encounter resistance as well. Yet he's willing to take that first step for her.

Writer Moon Yoo-Seok is absolutely remarkable in making Miss Hammurabi such a captivating drama. Judge Han Se Sang, Judge Im Ba-Reun and Judge Park Cha O Reum have a great human connectedness that I love all 3 characters so much and they have chosen well, all 3 lead actors.

Kudos to Sung Dong ll, Kim Myung Soo and Go Ara!  :D

• Like 10

Finally,,, 5th episode

After watching uri lovely judge, my heart become so melo melo :bawling:, yet so happy and thankfull. I feel you O reum-ah :blush::heart:

I dont know how many times i said, that this drama was superb Daebak!!!!!

• Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjoURZKH1us/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xoxb5hj83zek

Still cut preview for ep 6. So 4 of them will be out for a drinks and talking about Ba Reun first love?!?! 

Oh, did everyone here shipping Ms. Lee Da Yoon with Jung Bo Wang as hard as me?! I cannot wait for their loveline progress. It'll be interesting, the chic tall girl with the chatterbox short guy :D unusually match!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

K-DRAMA REACTION: MISS HAMMURABI | EPISODE 5

miss-hammurabi-ep-5-infinite-l.jpg?w=840

I didn’t expect this would be a very cogitative series. It is making me contemplate on social matters and how I view things. The dialogues and arguments are really well written. Every peak moments are really thought provoking.

This series really strikes the right kind of balance. I like it is letting its viewers see every side of the issues it tackles; like a real pragmatic judge in a courtroom. It is up to use whether those views will remain in fictionland or in real world.

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/05/k-drama-reaction-miss-hammurabi-episode-5/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, solucu said:

Anyone watching it live? My links are totally dead! :cold_sweat:

I'm not able to watch it live so that's why I always wait for youtube clips after the episode.....lol.

Can't wait!

• Like 4

@chatterbox22

Thank you! The romance part is taking shape and I hope to see more for Ba Reun and O Reum!  :D

I'm glad we're enlightened about O Reum's past - that's why she needed the part-time job maybe.

• Like 4