[Drama 2018] Miss Hammurabi, 미스 함무라비

0ly40

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been waiting for Go Ara's new drama since Hwarang and Black. I totally enjoyed her roles in both these dramas and she's totally talented and improving with each drama. Her chemistry with all her male co-stars has always been excellent and L or Kim Myung Soo is looking pretty good with her too! 

Together, I hope they will make this law drama into a big Hit and I'm looking forward to the serious side as well as the humorous side of this new drama!

They are promising!

Let's spam here for Ara and L so that they have higher profile and publicity for Miss Hammurabi and post wherever videos of Miss Hammurabi are available in youtube to publicise their drama!

I wish L and Ara will take part in Running Man to promote their new drama too. I would like to see their chemistry outside the drama.

@jl08 I guess nowadays there are so many legal dramas that people are a little bit bored with them. But this one looks fun. I think it could be  very heartwarming story :) And charaters seem to be quite interesting. I have read somewhere that it is based on a novel which  was well received. The guy who wrote it is also screenwriter for the drama :D 

this drama looks interesting to watch... but the person acting as Lee Do Yeon.... i have seen her in 'Children of the Lesser Gods' and her acting is really refreshing.. hope to see her in more dramas!!

Can't wait to see L and Ara! They look so good visually together! 

By the way, I'm still waiting for their press conference....lol.

I'm so excited with the trailers so far. This drama looks very promising! :)

Thanks all, for sharing pics and updates!

Btw, does anyone have the fancam during the Baeksang awards where L whispered to Ara who then adjusted her sleeve or something....

12 hours ago, jl08 said:

Can't wait to see L and Ara! They look so good visually together! 

By the way, I'm still waiting for their press conference....lol.

I'm so excited with the trailers so far. This drama looks very promising! :)

Thanks all, for sharing pics and updates!

Btw, does anyone have the fancam during the Baeksang awards where L whispered to Ara who then adjusted her sleeve or something....

i have! i don't know how to upload the video here, so you can check on my twitter https://twitter.com/i/likes :)

Love is in the air!:wub:

Apparently their relationship during their school days really different from the present one which id filled with heated arguments

(cr. twitter)

DdhP2ktVAAAvB1g.jpg 

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] "Miss Hammurabi" Turns Its Comedic Clashing Physical

photo975432.jpg

I am as ready as can be to meet and fall in love with all the characters, central and supporting, permanent and guest of "Miss Hammurabi". If their chemistry works, we're in for a treat, and these latest stills of an accidental hug give us a taste of the more lighthearted side of things that we can expect.

Nobody's perfect, and this is also the case with Im Ba-reun (L) here. Unlike Park-Cha Oh-reum (Go Ara), who is as skilled at tennis as she is in the courtroom, and Jeong Bo-wang (Ryu Deok-hwan), who is fully equipped with tennis gear and ready to go, Im Ba-reun is a total clumsy mess when it comes to moving his body. This is Dramaland, however, so his clumsiness will lead to the awkward cuddle we see in the stills.

I was worried about his character the most, since dramas love their dashing, genius, "perfect" tsundere men. A male character without flaws, or one whose flaws are only portrayed as desirable and manly is boring at best, problematic at worst. Seeing Im Ba-reun's softer side in the latest teaser, and seeing him fail at sports spectacularly gives me the warm fuzzies.

I hope these three can have a great dynamic, because little personal experience with L aside, I really like Go Ara and Ryu Deok-hwan, and I've seen what they can do in fun pairs and groups. "Miss Hammurabi" premiers on Monday. Will you be joining me in giving it a go?

(source : https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-miss-hammurabi-turns-its-comedic-clashing-physical-118752.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter )

5 hours ago, dramamania said:

i have! i don't know how to upload the video here, so you can check on my twitter https://twitter.com/i/likes :)

That's great! Thank you!  I wanted to see their interaction offscreen and there...they looked so comfortable with each other at Baeksang! L looks matured when he backcombed his hair....smiling easily with Ara. It's a good start for their drama!  :)

Archived