Genre: Adventure

Episodes: 40

Director: Gary Sing

Broadcast Period: 8/30/2018 - 10/1/2018

Cast:

Wang Jun Kai

Vicky Chen Wen Qi

Synopsis:

The main character begins a dangerous journey of human against nature to find an antidote to save his master Shifu by traveling to a faraway land where he makes friends with a few key characters. 

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Episodes:

Additional Links:

Eagles and Youngster 天坑鹰猎 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Eagles and Youngster 天坑鹰猎
  • 2 months later...

Im suprised there's no discussion for this show. I came across the trailer for this drama month ago when I started watching EverNight. I almost forgot about this little gem & decided to give it a watch a week ago, since EN was ending. So far, it is suprisingly fun. Im already half way through into the series already.

Pretty easy/straightfoward drama to watch w/ adventure & mystery. 

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I truly enjoyed this drama but the ending was really unpredictable. Caigua turned into an enemy???

Caigua is not turned into an enemy, she was poisoned with the mushroom, that make people crazy and wanna kill everyone. I have watched it until the end last nite LOL, not really my type though, i think it is just like treasure hunter kind of movie but dragged into couple eps, so... But the casts are very good, the special effect also good, but the story plot is not my type. 

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Caigua is not turned into an enemy, she was poisoned with the mushroom, that make people crazy and wanna kill everyone. I have watched it until the end last nite LOL, not really my type though, i think it is just like treasure hunter kind of movie but dragged into couple eps, so... But the casts are very good, the special effect also good, but the story plot is not my type. 

Hahaha wowww, you also watched this drama as well?:lol: @angelangie too:P

I cant wait for the s2. 

She had poison with mushroom before, but she already healed. Not sure if the poison was still there:huh:

12 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Hahaha wowww, you also watched this drama as well?:lol: @angelangie too:P

I cant wait for the s2. 

She had poison with mushroom before, but she already healed. Not sure if the poison was still there:huh:

Ah you mean she stole the painting from Zhang BaoQing at the train station? Yeah that is still mystery though, why she did that. Btw Wen Qi will play as Guo Xiang in the next remake of Condor Heroes :wub:

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah you mean she stole the painting from Zhang BaoQing at the train station? Yeah that is still mystery though, why she did that. Btw Wen Qi will play as Guo Xiang in the next remake of Condor Heroes :wub:

So, they are planning to make the season 2 soon? Yes, the scene where she stole the painting. I really dislike the cliff hanging drama:vicx:

Vicky Chen is cool! I have started to like her after watching her playing as Caigua:P Condor Heroes drama again??:sweatingbullets: You mean The Legend of The Condor Heroes drama? 

3 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

So, they are planning to make the season 2 soon? Yes, the scene where she stole the painting. I really dislike the cliff hanging drama:vicx:

Vicky Chen is cool! I have started to like her after watching her playing as Caigua:P Condor Heroes drama again??:sweatingbullets: You mean The Legend of The Condor Heroes drama? 

Yeah i like her too, her face is unique. Yeah i mean another remake Return of Condor Heroes the nonstop remake LOL, she become Guo Xiang 2nd daughter of Guo Jing and Huang Rong.

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i like her too, her face is unique. Yeah i mean another remake Return of Condor Heroes the nonstop remake LOL, she become Guo Xiang 2nd daughter of Guo Jing and Huang Rong.

I see... thanks for the information but I dont like that drama tho. Too boring. I dont know why the chinese productions like this condor heroes story. Is there any news about the making of season 2 of Eagles and Youngster?:)

6 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I see... thanks for the information but I dont like that drama tho. Too boring. I dont know why the chinese productions like this condor heroes story. Is there any news about the making of season 2 of Eagles and Youngster?:)

Hahaha yeah too many version and too many remake for condor heroes, really make me feel boring too. Havent heard any news about season 2 though. Only heard couple rumours about Vicky Chen upcoming projects, but none of them include Eagles Youngster season 2.

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahaha yeah too many version and too many remake for condor heroes, really make me feel boring too. Havent heard any news about season 2 though. Only heard couple rumours about Vicky Chen upcoming projects, but none of them include Eagles Youngster season 2.

So the news that I heard must be true. They dont have an intention of making the season 2 for this drama:tears: hopefully I am wrong.

• 6 months later...
On 3/26/2019 at 5:23 AM, Snow Guardian said:

I truly enjoyed this drama but the ending was really unpredictable. Caigua turned into an enemy???

She didnt turn into an enemy. The eagle map has pinpoints of the unknown areas that has yet to be explored beneath the golden kingdom. She took it because she needed to learn more about the mystery of the golden kingdom and mythical tentacle creature. 

She most likely didnt want the geological team to be apart of the exploration anymore because it might be too dangerous and she wants to find out herself. Baoqing has a mom/family to return to and so does the rest of the geological team back in Beijing. As I recall the eagle map belonged to her great grandfather. 

S2 of this would be so awesome but this show is based off of one volume book series. I believe the writer of the book also wrote the script for the show which took him more than a year or 2. 

• 2 months later...
Spoiler
Spoiler

On 10/20/2019 at 4:17 AM, greenwatch08 said:

She didnt turn into an enemy. The eagle map has pinpoints of the unknown areas that has yet to be explored beneath the golden kingdom. She took it because she needed to learn more about the mystery of the golden kingdom and mythical tentacle creature. 

She most likely didnt want the geological team to be apart of the exploration anymore because it might be too dangerous and she wants to find out herself. Baoqing has a mom/family to return to and so does the rest of the geological team back in Beijing. As I recall the eagle map belonged to her great grandfather. 

S2 of this would be so awesome but this show is based off of one volume book series. I believe the writer of the book also wrote the script for the show which took him more than a year or 2. 

But i don't get it why caigua was sent to mr.lu's laboratory in Beijing in ice box ? The reason of her sent to beijing ?

On 1/17/2020 at 6:45 AM, i am multifandom said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

But i don't get it why caigua was sent to mr.lu's laboratory in Beijing in ice box ? The reason of her sent to beijing ?

She was Mr. Lu's guide to explore the area above the golden kingdom. As she was exploring, she fell into a pit. She was found by some mysterious/sketchy people & they sent her to Mr. Lu's Lab/Beijing because without Caigua's help & Mr. Lu's knowledge, those people who sent her there wont be able to find/reach the gold kingdom. The 'bad' guys are closely following/

watching Mr. Lu.

36 minutes ago, St4rlight said:

Does anybody now if the book is sold in english.

If so where can i find it all i can find is stuff about the drama wich was awesome by the way :wub::D

The book is only available in chinese I believe. Yes, the drama was an adaptation of a children's book. The show was really fun. If there's a second season, I wish for the same cast to return as their respective character. I believe Vicky Chen was only 14 when the they filmed the show. I hope Wang Junkai & Vicky Chen will reprise their role as Baoqing & Caigua as they are a bit older now. I love the duo, so sometimes I'll rewatch scenes & episodes on Viki. 

Heres more info about the show itself. 

http://www.chinesedrama.info/2018/05/drama-eagles-and-youngster.html?m=1

And this is what the novel in paperback looks like.

https://www.amazon.com/天坑鹰猎/dp/B07473FZYD

I think the book is also available as an ebook/paperback on chinese bookseller/sites.

14 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

The book is only available in chinese I believe. Yes, the drama was an adaptation of a children's book. The show was really fun. If there's a second season, I wish for the same cast to return as their respective character. I believe Vicky Chen was only 14 when the they filmed the show. I hope Wang Junkai & Vicky Chen will reprise their role as Baoqing & Caigua as they are a bit older now. I love the duo, so sometimes I'll rewatch scenes & episodes on Viki. 

Heres more info about the show itself. 

http://www.chinesedrama.info/2018/05/drama-eagles-and-youngster.html?m=1

And this is what the novel in paperback looks like.

https://www.amazon.com/天坑鹰猎/dp/B07473FZYD

I think the book is also available as an ebook/paperback on chinese bookseller/sites.

thnx :D

i hope for the same cast in season 2 too i love the cast :D

• 3 months later...

Archived