Please take me

Rescue me

I need yot Agness

I'll lead you Agness

I'll lead you Agness

I'll lead you Agness

Lyrics by Naver Music

Compilation of TJ and Dad moments from the various episodes

Behind the Scenes with Big TJ and Little TJ (Must watch! Ooozing with cuteness)

Translation from C subs (But not really necessary)

Large font: This time it's Big TJ and Little TJ's location shoot

Fart. Fart.

Following Big TJ around from behind is little TJ

- - - - - - - - -

"Are you alright?"

"Why are you copying this?"

Big TJ twists his leg... Little TJ copies him

No matter what KH does the adorable MH follows suit

"Why are you so happy?"

Park Soong Ung manages to attract Little TJ

"It's been thrown over there!"

The ball's here where I am.

"Like a dart it flies off and returns."

"I caught it."

"You're lying!"

"It's true!"

"Wasn't it in your pocket!"

"No! Do you want Uncle to do it again?"

"You see."

Seems like the director is offering young MH some chocolate if he doesn't NG. 

(So that's how they get kids to do what they want! :P )

JKH asks if he can have some. The PD says it has nothing to do with him. PSU wants some too and the PD offers him 2 pieces.

Finally some new stills !!!

Spoiler

Wish I knew Korean! Q&A on IG 

Celebrating Oh Dae Hwan’s birthday 

Spoiler

This is an interesting speculation brought up on DC . What do you all think?

Spoiler

Little Tae Joo ! Where do they find these cute dumplings? 

Spoiler

Edit to add : By the way this is OCN’s naver blog. It has some nice stills & they even compare scenes with the bbc series!

https://m.blog.naver.com/ocnblog/221286862230

The guys at OCN have too much time on their hands! Poking fun at sister network’s drama What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim! :lol:

Spoiler

7 hours ago, triplem said:

The guys at OCN have too much time on their hands! Poking fun at sister network’s drama What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim! :lol:

Lol! The photoshop pic is so funny. I havent watched WWWSK, so i cant really get the meaning behind the pic.

Anyways, new ep tonight! Super excited!

More stills from ocn.

Live caps - partial ep 9 

I  was late to watching live , but I’m not sure why he’s in a club drinking with the hostess . He got so drunk that he passed out . In between the dizzyness, doc’s face can be seen . Next thing you know he wakes up next morning more or less stripped of his clothes & cuffed. Not sure what the hostess / prostitute did to him . But DC came to his rescue. NY not happy in the station. Giving him the cold shoulder when giving him his coffee!!!

He goes back to the night club where the hostess was , he & DC are actually investigating a case at the night club . He needs her help regarding a ticket . 

He’s back in the office  in the evening. NY drops of a file , showing a bit of temper & jealousy.  She likely thinks  he was with the prostitute  the night before. She stomps off , he gets her jacket & go after her . The hostess bumps into them at the station entrance- she passed him a camera film. She looks beaten up. She thanks him & something she says clarifies NY’s misunderstanding 

DC is waiting outside TJ ‘s place . They need to investigate a case. TJ goes through the files while DC lazes around singing eating & finally sleeping. NY comes over with another file . She apologise for  misunderstanding him. He says thanks for the file. After she leaves TJ has an episode- he sees the doc & nurse on the TV screen . He keeps shouting at them , that he’s there.  DC wakes up , taken aback by what he’s seeing - TJ shaking the TV.

But the phone rings . They go to the lake - dead body found. The hostess that TJ was with . (My stream is very bad ) ...managed to see TJ get angry with the other older cop . He & DC discuss what to do 

The team working hard to find the killer . TJ goes around the dock area , they look for matching footprints. The team eat & work together. Sirens go off throughout the city . Electricity goes off , the other 3 snooze while TJ & NY keeps looking at files etc for leads , suddenly DC wakes up & has an epiphany 

DC & TJ goes to some warehouse. A guy is tied up & they try to get info from him. He was not cooperative, they lock him up in the cold room to scare him a bit , he finally gives in & tells them some stuff 

Dc & TJ ( and a bunch of cops) goes to an apartment where a gang of men were meeting & eating . Looks like the folks who run the night club? They find some stuff in the apartment & take the gang leader in for interrogation.

Darn it ! The superintendent came & shouts at them - what are they doing ? Gang leader must be friends with him. They talk to superintendent privately , things got heated

TJ later had some interesting idea . He served the gang leader / club owner some alcoholic drink . Then he shows a t shirt that the man strangled the hostess with , I think his shoe print matched what they found at site. Omo! TJ is smart - he accidentally spills the alcohol on the guy’s palms, can see the dye of the t shirt on his hand . 

NY ask him how he knew . He suddenly thought back about the scene of his dad being shot at the tracks , not sure what he said here 

DC is happy with TJ. Drops him home , says some encouraging stuff to him before driving off . TJ walks to get some stuff , he passed by mum’s saloon. People drew graffiti all over . ( Murderer’s family are also victims ! ) He saw little TJ get bullied by some older boys , one boy protected him ! He calls them out, the bullies run . He treats Lil TJ & Friend to ice cream. Then the friend say got to go , Lil TJ says bye & mentions his name. Suddenly TJ though of the serial killer (KmS) ...they look similar.. 

he chases after the Friend. He loses the kid, only sees his ice cream wrapper on the floor.  The kid hugs a figure with a cap . The figure was observing TJ from afar . 

fiqJu8P.pngeAz5LPJ.png

Spoiler

yfTjlWy.png

- eps ends- \

\

@katakwasabi Good to see you here. Thanks for the OST. 

Archived