Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Hello! First time posting here. I absolutely love SolKyol. Has anyone else been struggling with the costume designer's choices for the characters? 

I love that Sol Kyul's clothes have evolved as he's gotten more comfortable with Oh Sol. Less suits, more casual wear. I even wondered if earlier they had him in layered suits with stripes to show how uptight he was. However, I don't understand why they keep putting him in these huge, long bulky cardigans. Am I the only one who thinks it's strange?

Also - Is Oh Sol purposefully dressed a little tomboy-ish? Her character is adorable, but I don't understand why she is also in big bulky sweaters. I'm used to Kdrama leads being in very stylish clothes, so Oh Sol is different.

Not trying to fan the flames. Just really confused on the clothing choices. 

• Like 2

Just watching episode 13 again, and I realised how intimate it is to talk to someone from the shower :wub:  It's so sweet that they do that.  

I also had an epiphany that it has to be SK that pushes OS away.  I think since the issue in this drama is SK's recurring problem with rejection (feeling that he's unclean), he doesn't know how to trust people - his mother physically left him, and then his grandfather didn't seem to want him either and made him feel like he wasn't good enough (said he was dirty because he didn't have a father?  Something like that...).  If OS pushes SK away and rejects him over the AG Construction thing, then that will confirm forever SK's belief that people will always leave him.  They can't do that!  I mean, never mind SK, I actually don't know if I'd forgive OS - SK has already been through so much!   

• Like 4

Regarding clothing choices...assume it's winter...

Thought her sweaters were pretty lovely...and I love how they define her shape...

If you notice all her sweaters when she was in sk's home are actually subtly sexy...

The black one is see through...lol...

I'm loving sk's colour block type sweaters..

The green one when he was waiting for her after the drunk confession scene...was a lovely contrast against the white wall...

Likely they want to show him becoming more casual n comfortable with her....his hair...his clothes are all softer...and nothing is as huggable as a man or woman in a sweater...

he's starting to leave the dark suits behind and embracing a little more colour in his life...

That's my take...

The last kiss was a lovely summery orange haze...

I'm obviously still in an orange haze after watching those 2:wub:

• Like 12

After seeing the preview for ep 14, I noticed that the shirt Oh Sol wore at the beginning was kind of familiar. Since they cancelled ep 14 this week, I had free time to re-watch some old episodes and found out something interesting.

In episode 5, around 8:39 when Sun Kyul felt guilty about yelling at Oh Sol then went to apologize, he was wearing the same color striped shirt :flushed: !!!

I hope my eyes didn't play trick on me because it would mean Oh Sol really did wear his shirt in the preview :hushed:

hqdefault.jpg

1544663404_235_clean-with-passion-for-no

Edited by anniev1102
  • Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

That’s kinda sexy. A girl only wears a guys shirt like that the morning after.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, thehappiesthapa said:

Hello! First time posting here. I absolutely love SolKyol. Has anyone else been struggling with the costume designer's choices for the characters? 

I love that Sol Kyul's clothes have evolved as he's gotten more comfortable with Oh Sol. Less suits, more casual wear. I even wondered if earlier they had him in layered suits with stripes to show how uptight he was. However, I don't understand why they keep putting him in these huge, long bulky cardigans. Am I the only one who thinks it's strange?

Also - Is Oh Sol purposefully dressed a little tomboy-ish? Her character is adorable, but I don't understand why she is also in big bulky sweaters. I'm used to Kdrama leads being in very stylish clothes, so Oh Sol is different.

Not trying to fan the flames. Just really confused on the clothing choices. 

Well Oh Sol isn't coming from a chaebol family. I think the drama does a good job not letting her walk around in fancy looking clothes because she is coming from a normal family.

That aside, actually the clothes that KYJ is wearing as Oh Sol are not cheap either. I think her sweaters cost around 100 bucks, if not more. :) So just because it doesn't look as expensive, doesn't mean she is walking around in a cheap wardrobe.

Plus as someone mentioned already: it's really cold in South Korea right now. So I appreciate none of the actors are walking around half naked, just to be fasionable. The only one who wears skirts is Secretary Gwon aka actress Yoo Sun. And even she is wearing tights if I remember correctly. :)

• Like 7

eeeks....she’ll be swimming in his shirt....I already want the bts for this scene....

Guess that might be how they signify the morning after....similar to wwwsk...

though I wouldn’t put it past the director to troll us...

i wasn’t expecting OS to be sitting next to the bathroom door...post that 1st confession kiss.....:blink:

but I thought that was cute....cos he evolved into clingy SK after that....

• LOL 5

23 hours ago, thehappiesthapa said:

I am personally happy with OS's clothing :). Compared to MDBC where most of the time she was confined to eunuch costume, YJ definitely had the chance to show off her feminine beauty & aura with a diverse range of blazers, trench coats, sweaters...:wub: And it's true that they are actually good quality fashionable items. (I guess that they never miss the chance to do product placement in K dramas).

19 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

If you notice all her sweaters when she was in sk's home are actually subtly sexy...

The last kiss was a lovely summery orange haze...

I'm obviously still in an orange haze after watching those 2:wub:

I love her creamy body sweater in that kissing scene. It is actually very sexy, though not revealing any body part, 'cause it highlights her womanly body shape (of which I am so envious :sweatingbullets:). She actually wore it during a previous scene (the day after the scene when SK is drunk). And that milky sweater surely blends well with the hazy atmosphere of the kitchen, background for that long kiss scene. Though I doubt that most of the fans have been so excited to micro-analyze the kissing scene to the extent that we have managed to become so sharp-eyed, despite the low-lit color that the PD-nim intentionally put there :blink:.

10 hours ago, anniev1102 said:

I hope my eyes didn't play trick on me because it would mean Oh Sol really did wear his shirt in the preview :hushed:

Even if it is not the same t-shirt, the fact that it is a loosely fit shirt with a wide-opening neck which makes YJ look so sexy, we can't help letting our imagination run wild :sweatingbullets:.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:12 AM, LynneL said:

Oh my god...this is so funny....i think until now...everyone is doing that :) 

Exactly. Just check the video on JTBC's youtube channel and we will see how many fans are replaying non-stop the clip. It has impressively reach 1.2 million views in just less than 5 days (of which I believe I have contributed my fair part :sweatingbullets:)with so many praises and supportive comments. It is quite addictive indeed.

So I read somewhere that Tuesday will be the last filming day and on Wednesday it will be the wrap-up party. I am somehow relieved that they did not have to go through the intense live filming and can together enjoy the final episode with the fans. But we might have to wait a bit to see the pictures from the wrap-up party right, after the drama ends next Monday maybe? Some fans saw they filmed an ice-skating scene yesterday. My best guess is that it can be the final happy & romantic ending scene when SolKyul is reunited :wub:. Let's wait and see with our fingers crossed.

I found this cute fanmade drawing and it reminds me of one of my most favorite scenes in the drama. Just repost it here and hope it brings joy to all of you. Have a good weekend, my chingus!

Spoiler

YJ just posted a song on her IG. It seems to be a sad song about parting with the one you love. I feel sad to be honest, thinking that it will be only 1 more week until we really have to say goodbye to CWPFN team, with our SolKyul couple :(. How I will dearly miss them then!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1

I wonder if Kyun Sang's single heart can really resist falling for Yoo Jung after seeing her wearing one of his shirt like that :smirk: I can't. I was like head over heels for her already :joy::joy::joy:

Next ep will probably be intense and tear-jerking but I hope JTBC will at least post the cut for that scene or some sweet BTS to soothe our souls :thumbsup::blush::relaxed:

I watched the kissing scene for so many times that YouTube gave me a survey question asking how would I rate that clip. I checked the box "One of the greatest video" :joy::joy::joy:

#fangirl_mode_on

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

He did say that he has never developed feelings for his costars in his past dramas.... so his heart may lie with his adorable cat harem:D

I actually started watching 3MAD for the cats n lee seojin

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@mushforbrains well cant blame those cats, they are really cute. I think whoever wanna be his gf must get his cats' approval first :sweatingbullets: I do enjoy seeing them as a couple on screen and not against the idea of them dating in real life. :rolleyes: Can't even see the age gap and I dont understand how netizens can say such harsh things about him :tears: 

For us to see their chemistry and support KyulSol couple like this, Kyun Sang and Yoo Jung acting skill is really awesome. 

I doubt that any actor/actress in the industry would bluntly admit that he/she developed feeling with their costars so there is no way we can know until they confirm it. 

I just hope they can at least keep in touch and stay friend even after the series end. About their private life, whatever make them happy should be ok :)

• Like 7

Awww, the drama is coming to an end. Filming for last episode.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Hi everyone! First time posting here in soompi after I don't know how long has it been. :D

I just want to say that I'm feel really proud of this drama. Thinking how they've proven that this is a must see one, despite the lack of promotion in korea and how it's being compared to other popular dramas that aired at the same time. I can certailny say that this is worth my time and emotions, it's bringing me back the feels of being in love for the first time and the thought makes me giggle everytime.

I love the story and all the casts, especially oh sol & sunkyul. They made me realize that age doesn't really define an OTP, but acting does. I wish these two well, now that were down to the last three episodes. I hope they date, but thinking about her age and how she's focused on her career, I don't think they will but who knows? My heart is pretty much convinced that somehow their feelings were real especially during their playful 3:10 minute kiss on episode 13. <3

• Like 9

I just realised that 5th Feb is New Year, so there’s a chance they may postpone the penultimate episode :scream: 

I think Korean New Year is very similar to Chinese New Year (I’m Chinese), and the night before New Year is a huge deal - it’s a national holiday and everyone goes home to have dinner with their family.  

Fingers and toes crossed people! I don’t think I can wait 2 weeks to see OS and SK finally happy! Especially if they make both eps 14 and 15 all tears and drama.

• Sad 5