Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

He did say that he has never developed feelings for his costars in his past dramas.... so his heart may lie with his adorable cat harem:D

I actually started watching 3MAD for the cats n lee seojin

@mushforbrains well cant blame those cats, they are really cute. I think whoever wanna be his gf must get his cats' approval first :sweatingbullets: I do enjoy seeing them as a couple on screen and not against the idea of them dating in real life. :rolleyes: Can't even see the age gap and I dont understand how netizens can say such harsh things about him :tears: 

For us to see their chemistry and support KyulSol couple like this, Kyun Sang and Yoo Jung acting skill is really awesome. 

I doubt that any actor/actress in the industry would bluntly admit that he/she developed feeling with their costars so there is no way we can know until they confirm it. 

I just hope they can at least keep in touch and stay friend even after the series end. About their private life, whatever make them happy should be ok :)

Awww, the drama is coming to an end. Filming for last episode.

Hi everyone! First time posting here in soompi after I don't know how long has it been. :D

I just want to say that I'm feel really proud of this drama. Thinking how they've proven that this is a must see one, despite the lack of promotion in korea and how it's being compared to other popular dramas that aired at the same time. I can certailny say that this is worth my time and emotions, it's bringing me back the feels of being in love for the first time and the thought makes me giggle everytime.

I love the story and all the casts, especially oh sol & sunkyul. They made me realize that age doesn't really define an OTP, but acting does. I wish these two well, now that were down to the last three episodes. I hope they date, but thinking about her age and how she's focused on her career, I don't think they will but who knows? My heart is pretty much convinced that somehow their feelings were real especially during their playful 3:10 minute kiss on episode 13. <3

I just realised that 5th Feb is New Year, so there’s a chance they may postpone the penultimate episode :scream: 

I think Korean New Year is very similar to Chinese New Year (I’m Chinese), and the night before New Year is a huge deal - it’s a national holiday and everyone goes home to have dinner with their family.  

Fingers and toes crossed people! I don’t think I can wait 2 weeks to see OS and SK finally happy! Especially if they make both eps 14 and 15 all tears and drama.

They look so cute together :wub:! At least they still have some cute datings for tonight's episode. And it seems that the 3 anonymous musketeers of SK are deployed again :sweatingbullets:.

@cantbreathe actually it'll be the final episode as we have only 3 episodes left. If the drama is preempted again, will it set a record to become the longest delayed drama ever :blink:? I can't stand this possibility.

Spoiler

On a side note, I just read a very funny article. They say that last week the Korean Federation of Football had to issue an apology to the Korean TV viewers as the football schedule conflicts with the airing of dramas. A drama named Sky castle which is hugely popular now in Korea has been preempted for 1 week and so many Korean even wished that the national football team should lose so that they can watch their favorite drama without delay. Thus the apology from the football team. (Un)fortunately, the Korean team just lost its last match so no more drama preemption due to football :sweatingbullets:. I think this is quite a case of exception but maybe they should have extended that apology to our CWPFN team also :kiss_closed:.

And we reached the 100th page for this thread :). We all deserve a little congrats right guys :wub:? Thank you all for camping here with the CWPFN team!

From the looks of it... I should watch the 1st half of sweetness then wait til ep 15 comes out....saw a couple of posts in IG...don’t understand a word of course....looks like angst is going to hit in the last 15 minutes

its a kissfest for the 1st half:wub:

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh no I've been looking at IG and I saw the preview...he gets into a car accident :bawling:

Yess yess...

Omg....i'm shock

:bawling:

This drama is romance comedy, isn't it? 

So its must be happy ending right??

Pray so hard :bawling:

It should be a happy ending...she runs to him in the hospital in the preview....

have faith...they haven’t given us all this sweetness and light to turn us into a raging mob demanding justice and a happy ending for our OTP...

though there was a recent Kdrama that did that to me......a makjang mess in the end...:crazy:

I need translation of the preview. I hope the accident doesn't happen at the end of tomorrow's ep and leave us hanging for a week. I hate seeing him in so much pain :bawling:

1 minute ago, mushforbrains said:

It should be a happy ending...she runs to him in the hospital in the preview....

have faith...they haven’t given us all this sweetness and light to turn us into a raging mob demanding justice and a happy ending for our OTP...

though there was a recent Kdrama that did that to me......a makjang mess in the end...:crazy:

You're right..but watching the preview make my heart so hurt...poor SK he so heartbroken when Oh Sol cut their relation...and now he get accident too:bawling:

But maybe this accident will make his grandpa realize that his action so wrong...very wrong. Its only make his grandchild hurt

Oh i think i must replay kiss scene in ep 13 to heal my heart.  :grimace: