Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

15 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh. My. God. I just saw clips on IG. Splash me with some holy water cuz my head is running wild! When he picked her up....OMG so HOTTT. <must breathe>

Edit - Actually, don't just splash me. Dump me with an entire bucket. K thnx.

OMGEE what happen?? JTBC being a jerk not uploading anything on youtube yet. :crazy:

• Like 2

Curse you robot vacuum!!

To tide us over until the clips come out! 

Edited by cantbreathe
Better quality clip inserted
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Omg if you thought last week's kiss was hot...then pull out your inhalers, take your heart meds, seal yourself in a sound proof room, do whatever you have to do to prepare for today's kiss!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Omg if you thought last week's kiss was hot...then pull out your inhalers, take your heart meds, seal yourself in a sound proof room, do whatever you have to do to prepare for today's kiss!!

you are making me antsy lol.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, turtlegirl said:

You absolutely right....

It's so hooot....even my hubby says the kiss too much hot

But i like it hehehehe

So for their first kiss i count how many kisses they will have until this drama end. But with tonight kiss scene. I cannot count its too much...

Omg YKS you are so lucky guy....:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Can’t find a better quality clip of this, but OMG!!! They’re such a sweet couple. I love that their kiss scenes are long and we always get more than one kiss :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

In the clip where they kiss is OS saying that OD has been cleared at tribunal?

I’m so glad it looks like ep 13 has ended with a happy couple. Am I right in saying that there is no episode tomorrow? I hate when the week ends on a sad episode and I have to wait a week for the OTP to make up! 

• Like 6

@blademan  @cantbreathe  aww., cursed you football. always interfering our kdrama time. 

btw,we get confirmation(?) that Jang Daepyo is way older than Oh Sol with her calling him oppa :wub:. i guess they stick to webtoon age wise. still wondering about the childhood portion lol. they looks the same age there. :lol: 

and the line " let's have ramyeon" (you guys know what's the meaning of this line, right? :joy:) come out today. oh god :w00t:, im gonna watch this through my fingers tomorrow when the sub come out :flushed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

and the line " let's have ramyeon" (you guys know what's the meaning of this line, right?

I don’t know what it means! But is it the equivalent of ‘come in for a coffee?’ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Just now, cantbreathe said:

I don’t know what it means! But is it the equivalent of ‘come in for a coffee?’ 

yup or the new one "netflix and chill" :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

:rolleyes: OMG! Yeah!!! Go SK!! Or OS! Whoever initiated it, I don’t care!! 

I’m so happy! They both look so smitten, and the relationship seems so natural. I also love when SK is amazed at being called oppa. I haven’t even tried to watch the preview for ep 14 in case it kills my buzz, haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I thought last week's kiss was gonna break the jtbc youtube page. Now I think it will be this week's! I don't know how they'll top this. I know sadness is coming, so Imma just be replaying today's adorable & hott scenes non stop :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 2