Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I have watched many dramas and always came to Soompi  to look at what others are saying about my favourite dramas. Therefore, this thread was no different from the rest expected that I couldn’t take not joing the thread or making an account anyway. After the amazing chemistry of our couple and episode 12 I couldn’t hold on anymore i needed to make an account. I’m happy to finally join this thread it was a beautiful episode and the KISS killed me better late then never. Hello everyone

Edited by ah23
  • Like 12
  • LOL 3

i really enjoy today episode.

that scene of  SK  ma think he into man was funny.

it good to see SK ma is not against OH/SK. unlike his grandpa who dont want OH date his grandson.

that last scene was hot. i thought they going press lip only. since KYJ still not 20s in korean. but to see they both not press lip was very good.

i hope HI will back off from getting in the way of OH/SK. 

• Like 9

Eeee....so grandpa is going to be a the usual corrupt chaebol and get crooked peeps into the committee...

think it was good that CG called Sec Kwon out on her ambiguous position...so I think that is where she will draw the line.

its cute that his mom was Super offended that OS was not reciprocating and then realised that her dad was the problem...thought that was a lovely twist to the usual chaebol MIL nonsense.

and thanks for uploading the bts....that could make up a whole new drama of its own...actually starting to look forward to the bts...I don’t know if kyj knows exactly how lethal her charm is....girl crush!!!

yks is also going to up his profile as a romantic lead...but file under adorkable category..

• Like 7

calm down crazy rabbitshake crazy rabbit

tumblr_pleewbJvKn1tdfsf6o4_400.gif

tumblr_pleewbJvKn1tdfsf6o5_400.gif

I love the way he's so sure about his feelings towards her:love: This kiss was incredibly passionate! I didn't expect it to be this way!!!!..I had the impression that they were not pretending coz they were sooo good at kissing omg!1f525.png

t7f-6J.gif

https://twitter.com/k_kdramas/status/1085283505112641536

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Wow,  I haven't recovered from the kissing scene yet. I just replayed it again and again. Don't even bother to find out about the rest of the episode as usual. I guess because I've been longing for such a kiss so long...:bawling:

And yet it's well beyond my expectation. I did not know in the beginning that it was actually 2 kisses. The first is a gentle yearning kiss and the second is an utterly passionate kiss. I love everything about it, the way she slightly opens her lips for the first kiss (how sensual that is :wub:), the hand movement (he first grabs her fist but she moves to hold his hand reciprocally), the passion they express but still with so much respect and modesty. The way SK & OS stopped for a while in between, when he reconfirms her promise to stay by him, as if he is afraid of waking up from a dream, just makes it even more touching.

It took me several times of rewatching to spot the tear on his face. It is both a happy tear as he find her still there and a sad tear as he is just too afraid to lose her. So at first I feel so happy, satisfied and ecstatic with their kiss. But after seeing their teary ears, SK's tear, how their voices are trembling, I realize how actually sad, moving and touching the scene could be at the same time. :bawling:As someone says, he begs her to remain with him, just as what he would have done to his mom when he was in kid, in vain then.

Everything is just so perfect to the point almost surreal for me. :relaxed: Thanks to their acting but also my applause for the director-nim. I know most of us did not expect such a passionate kiss (bcs of the age gap though I can't really make sense of that concern of Korean audience) but JTBC, you have done so right this time :kiss_closed:

I believe that this has become the most favorite scene from this drama for many people. The number of views and comments in less than 24 hours has been so impressive. And so many comments on how unexpectedly hot the kiss is, and how good SKS & KYY are at kissing :love:.  The ajummas in many of us would have squealed seeing how KYY is a really mature lady now. :sweatingbullets: Some say that PBG is really unlucky that they could not have similar kisses in MDBC back in 2016. Those people got their point to be honest though we all know the reason behind :D.

@ah23 Welcome to the thread chingu! I absolutely relate to your feelings. It is exactly what happened when I fell in love with MDBC and KYY to the point I could not resist opening a soompi account. And that is how I ended up here rambling about my love with this drama LOL.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

calm down crazy rabbitshake crazy rabbit

I love the way he's so sure about his feelings towards her:love: This kiss was incredibly passionate! I didn't expect it to be this way!!!!..I had the impression that they were not pretending coz they were sooo good at kissing omg!

https://twitter.com/k_kdramas/status/1085283505112641536

tumblr_pleewbJvKn1tdfsf6o4_400.gif

tumblr_pleewbJvKn1tdfsf6o5_400.gif

t7f-6J.gif

Let me borrow the line from someone else: KISS WITH PASSION FOR NOW!

(And forgive me for reposting the gifs here. I can't resist it :love::bawling:).

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

i don't know about any of you but i loved the character development of Sunkyul in eps 11 and 12. He was really a man who knew who he liked and he didn't played around with other people's feeling.... He told outright to Oh sol his feelings even if she didnt want to date him.... he was honest with the other lady as well and most of all... he told his mother right upfront that oh sol is the one that he liked....he didn't care anything else except that he liked her ........... i seriously think Kyunsang is also like this in real life....just straight forward.

Thats how a man should be.... be honest and true to one people...very dependable :) As for Kim Yoojung.....i think she has respect and care for Kyunsang in real life though most of the time we just see the joking and kidding around. Her thumb gently caressing the hands of Sunkyul when he was holding her face is so heart fluttering...... i think that was not in the script...it just came out subconsciously and the kiss is how they felt at that moment of the scene.....no pretense...they went for it :)  

• Like 12

Annyeong Chingudeul...

Been a silent lurker and a fan of Yun Kyun Sang (since for 3 Meals A Day)...

I was so excited to wait for this drama... 

And I really like the flow and the story line...

I like how SK grown and healed by OS - well, they have become better and better persons after they met...

Grandpa is still a problem... but I believe, love will conquer all :wub:

And the KISS last night!!!

Gahhhhh...................

:blush::heart:

So cute... OS is just so petite especially comparing to YKS... but they do look good together! 

• Like 10

On 12/21/2018 at 9:47 PM, bebebisous33 said:

Since we had one in episode 3, then another one in episode 6 ... the next kiss should happen in the episode 9... or 12.

I have to quote @bebebisous33 post when she answered my question about when will SG and OS kiss for real. Dear, your prediction was right! It's happened on ep 12. 

Watching kdrama for years just made us able to read the plot. (^^)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Love the kisses and yes the straightforward manner of jsk. 

His character tackles misunderstanding head on...1st when he discovers who CG is... confronting grandpa when he is too interfering....declaring his love and nudging OS along but not pushing it when she initially rejects him...except for that one shelf scene which was heartfluttering but slightly threatening...liked that he eased up the next day with only matching bunny slippers...:w00t: and brekkie...

So far the pacing is ok and I like it that the back stories are coming out...just hope not too much angst and they can sweeten us up in between with the bts...

Like that yks loves to tease her....in between shoots...though he'll have to endure a few retaliatory punches n kicks

• Like 7

I have the impression that the incident with the important document was a plan to force GOS to quit. Just like the incident with OD was an excuse, they wanted her to accept the deal as live-in housekeeper. We know for sure, the grandfather wanted to use GOS in order to cure his grandson so that he would become the CEO of his company. But if you pay attention to his reaction, SK doesn't want to get cured because he knows what will happen: he will inherit the company from his grandfather. Secretary Kwon thought, with her actions the grandfather had the best interest for SK. She never knew that he would use GOS for his own benefit. She sensed how GOS and SK felt for each other, hence she said that she encouraged him to confess. Soon enough, she will realize the true intentions of the grandfather. He is selfish and ruthless to the core. I hope, he ends up alone with his company. Notice that he doesn't even acknowledge the boyfriend of his daughter. SK became like that because of him and that's the reason why Daniel Choi is supporting SK and GOS, he knows that the root of this disease comes from the family and I am sure, he suspects the grandfather. Once SK gets aware what his grandfather did to OD and GOS's mother, he will cut ties definitely with him. On the other hand, I really hope that GOS discovers the reason of his mysophobia. So far, she thinks, the grandfather wants to help his grandson.   

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

You know, I was all ready to like SK's mother for being so quick to accept SK's choice of OS as the woman he loves, not to mention that the mother goes to the grandfather, demanding that the grandfather accept OS as SK's partner if OS is able to cure SK rather than tearing them apart as he had done with her and SK's father.

And, then she had to plan that party in SK's apartment to try to "shock" him into being cured. *sigh*  Well meaning mothers, and all that...

On the other hand, the aftermath of that trauma to SK is that he's determined to be with OS and she is agreeing to be with him. Nice kisses. :wub::wub:

I'm hoping that whatever the grandfather may throw at them to tear them apart, that they'll stand fast and take on all comers. Also, I'm not sure how, but SK needs to find out about OD's disciplinary problem being held as the threat over OS' head. I'm not sure what SK can do, and hope that it doesn't lead SK to bargain with the devil (meaning grandfather) to leave OD and OS alone.

• Like 10

coming here coz i want some help,,,,

somebody please help me, i think i fallen to this couple

half of myself trying to ship them, but i am worry about their age gap 

and

Today, right now, while so much paper work on my desk but i am just thinking about their kissing instead working :phew::phew:

....rrrrrrr.....how to post gif here? i'm trying but always failed 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Soooooooooooo, i watch both 2 eps today after so much procastination(dont ask why tho:sweatingbullets:)

ep 11:

Choi Ha In(beautiful name btw,but why did people call him Choi Gun tho) really has way to make people around him squirm lol. Did you guys notice Jang Daepyo scratchy tone every time he got angry at CG :lol:. He sounds like dying cat lmfao. 

Jang Daepyo attempt to seduce GOS with food. that is one messy kitchen, messy cutting and messy cooking. that poor pasta :sweatingbullets:. Eric Shinwha did not teach you to cook like that, mister :lol:. please go and learn again from that master. 

GOS friend and that :w00t: wine. oh god, lucky that wine didnt do anything more than get him sleepier and a bit hot. if we are in different medium(fanfic :phew:), we probably get the X-rated version on the spot :w00t: 

ep 12:

Grandpa and his coughing as well as his private docs visiting. if you are sick and dying, tell your grandson the truth. dont go around making your own decision and hurting people around him. you are pushing him away more from you. even your daughter said so. 

poor mom. her father own separate her from Jang Daepyo father.how cruel is that? :( and now his doing the same to his grandson. terrible. 

I like Jang daepyo and whole eps confession.confess at the dining table, confess at aquarium. confess again after shock treatment . all his words are heart fluttering too :wub:. my single heart flutter too :flushed:

and the KISS. NOSEBLEED.NONSTOP. HELP!!!

Image result for help gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6