Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I have never felt such happiness like this just watching a drama and I don't think I would experience the same feeling again. Even with another romantic drama with these two beautiful creatures of God as leads, I think the first time will always be the most memorable, most beautiful, most perfect moment. So happy I could cry...:tears:

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Scrolling down, seeing kissing scenes clips, kissing scene gifs. Me:

tenor.gif

My little germs are so cute and adorable together! YES!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Translation of the kiss scene, though really, is a translation even necessary. :D

SK: Gil Oh Sol! Gil Oh Sol!
OS: Oh, CEO, you’ve woken. How does your body feel? Do you feel okay?
SK: I had worried so much…that something might have happened… I was so scared.
SK: From now on, don’t even go one step away from me. 24 hours a day, you have to stay by my side. Okay, Gil Oh Sol?
OS: I’ll do that. I won’t go anywhere. 24 hours a day, all day long, we’ll just stay together.
(kiss -  he’s so tall and big while she’s so petite)
SK: Don’t go anywhere. You’ve promised me.
(more kisses)

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Translation of the preview.

SK: Yes, father! Association with your daughter, please permit it! (me: SK is asking for permission to date OS, but he uses a rather formal word meaning more along the lines of associate or socialize with. Such a cute dork he is.)
OS: He’s handsome, isn’t he? He’s the person that I like.
OS: If I think about Oh Dol, I really shouldn’t be doing this.
SK: What do you mean that Gil Oh Sol’s little brother is going before a disciplinary panel?
SK: Your little brother’s issue is all going to turn out alright.
Grandfather: My Sun Kyul, he’s of the age where he should receive support.  They are not appropriate partners for each other. Find out about some people that I can place on the disciplinary panel.

So, the grandfather definitely doesn't approve of OS because she doesn't provide SK with the support that he thinks SK needs, meaning any financial or powerful backing. So, the grandfather wants SK to make an advantageous marriage.

Edited by stroppyse
modified the translation
  • Like 13

Cute opening. It starts where it left off in the previous episode.

(both fall on the bed where OS takes a good look at SK)
OS: I’m sorry…for not knowing the CEO’s heart. For pretending to not know.
(SK opens his eyes, then grabs OS’ hand as she’s about to pull away)
SK: If you’re sorry, then I would like it if you would recognize it starting now.
(SK goes to kiss OS, but is rejected)
OS: Oh, look at the time! It’s already so late! (runs out of the room)

Then the next morning:

SK: Are you looking for me?
SK: Oh, where are you running away to? (grabbing OS who had turned around to go back into her room)
SK: Your room? But, I’m really hungry.
SK: Yes, get breakfast ready.
(OS puts breakfast on the table)
SK: Why don’t you sit down for a minute?
(OS sits)
SK: I’ll enjoy the meal. (takes a sip of soup)
SK: You’ve fallen for me, haven’t you?
SK: I’m right. You have fallen.
OS: Oh, it seems as if there has been a misunderstanding.
SK: Let’s date, Gil Oh Sol.
SK: Today is Day 1.
SK: Why? You don’t want to?
OS: No! It’s not that I don’t want to… I mean. I mean. It’s not like that. I’ve told you before, that I have no desire to date you.
SK: I think you do have the desire to date me.
SK: You do.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

Probably my favorite cast of the year 2018 and early 2019 having fun at the aquarium. :)

• Like 9

Unfortunately, the conversation goes from cute to unhappy. :(

SK: Last night, didn’t you definitely say that you were sorry that you pretended not to know how I felt?
OS: Oh… When did I…you must have been a little, a lot drunk.
(SK brings OS’ hand to his face)
SK: What you said while you were touching my face like this, I can remember that clearly. Let’s date.
Properly.
SK: You can’t?
OS: I mean, that is…. Please call me after you’ve finished breakfast, and I’ll come clean up. (running away from the table)
SK: No! Gil Oh Sol-shi! Gil Oh Sol! Gil Oh Sol-shi!
SK: Are you okay?
SK: Don’t just run away and talk to me. It’s not because of that doctor, and it’s not because you dislike me, so why in the world are you being like this?
OS: Oh, I… right now, not just the CEO, but other people as well, I have no desire to date anyone.
SK: Saying that you have no intention of dating. What does that - ?
OS: The CEO also said it that time. That you have no intention of dating.
SK: Well, that is… that is, then…
OS: I’m also like that. So, my rash actions from yesterday, I’ll apologize for them. I’m sorry.
(OS walks away)

I'm glad that there is a kiss at the end of the episode so that this unhappiness is only one episode long. Though, still worried about the grandfather's shenanigans to separate them.

• Like 12

They did it right. :) Conflicts first, then the kiss. :D But yes, the grandfather is still a problem, @stroppyse.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse Maybe turn on the subtitles? I think those previews have Korean subtitles. :D

Good suggestion. Thank you! Since those were auto-generated captions, they're frequently wrong, so I had given up on them. The Korean captions seem to be wrong on this clip as well, but I was able to figure out close enough what the grandfather was saying from them. So, I've modified the translation. Honestly, it doesn't change the preview sentiment that much, but it's still nice to know. Thanks again for the suggestion!

• Like 6

Just now, stroppyse said:

Good suggestion. Thank you! Since those were auto-generated captions, they're frequently wrong, so I had given up on them. The Korean captions seem to be wrong on this clip as well, but I was able to figure out close enough what the grandfather was saying from them. So, I've modified the translation. Honestly, it doesn't change the preview sentiment that much, but it's still nice to know. Thanks again for the suggestion!

After turning on the subtitles myself I noticed they're auto-generated. But glad those captions helped you and again thank you for your translations. :D

• Like 6

Aww. SK trying to convince OS to give him a chance while they're at the aquarium. Previous to this scene, OS had been talking about a documentary that she had been watching about how sea animals guided themselves by starlight, but because there was so much artificial light, they sometimes end up far from the sea and thus die. She goes on to say that she's not sure whether she's looking at starlight or an artificial light, and asking SK whether he had given her consideration about that. She had also talked about how one can't do everything that one wants to in life. That sometimes, one has to do things one doesn't want to do, or to give up on something that one does want. Anyway, that is the conversation that SK references in his latest attempt at persuasion.

OS: Wow. Wow. It’s really like being inside he sea. It’s pretty.
SK: Whether it’s starlight or an artificial light, couldn’t you go together with me? If we search for it together, we could go a little more easily towards the sea. If even that’s not possible… I could just take you there. Try trusting me this once. If it’s together with Gil Oh Sol-shi, I think that we could go wherever.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

You know aside from all the beautiful metaphors which @stroppyse translated, I'm so superficial loving the fact that Sun Kyul addresses Oh Sol's worries and tries to convince and not forcing her. :D:wub: And then I'm also so happy when they kiss Oh Sol is not just standing there but actively putting her arms around Sun Kyul's neck and all. As I said: I'm superficial. kkk :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

OS hears about SK from DH, followed by a rather sweet OTP moment.

(at the hospital)
DH: After I got out of jail, there isn’t any work that I haven’t done. For a man with a conviction of assault, it’s not easy for him to get a job in the first place. As I worked wherever I could, I ended up working as a cleaner, and that’s when I met the CEO. Even after hearing my story, he said that we should try working together. From then till now, he’s treated me without any discrimination. No, he’s the first person who has ever been on my side. The CEO, to me, he is really like a life saver.

(OS sitting at the bus stop, SK drives up)
SK: You’re going home, aren’t you? Get in.

(in the car)
SK: Why are you looking at me that why?
SK: Well, I had some things to do, and I thought you would be uncomfortable. Is Dong Hyun…
OS: Ah, he’s still at the hospital. He said his grandmother is doing well. The surgery was successfully finished.
SK: (sighs) That’s a relief. You were very taken aback because we met so suddenly, weren’t you?
OS: No, well, a little. I heard about it from Dong Hyun oppa. That you had helped out with the grandmother’s issue.
SK: The one who helped her wasn’t me, it was Dong Hyun.
SK: Since you’ve put some make up on, you’re pretty.
SK: Though without make up, you’re even prettier.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

With Sun Kyul making fun earlier in the drama of all the couples and their lovey-dovey behavior, he is a such charmer with Oh Sol. I guess love has that effect on him. :lol:

7hk8Gh8.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Having read the translation of the preview I’m seething at grandfather for trying to ruin OD’s and OS’ life just to make SK obey him (crazy richard simmons), but at the same time I’m also floating because our OS and SK are finally together :bawling: I’m so happy! 

How sweet is SK in the preview where he immediately goes to help her hand out leaflets, and enlists his cleaning fairies? :wub:  

I also hope that once SK finds out about OS’ brother he pieces it all together, because I hate that SK doesn’t know about his grandfather’s interfering yet. Then SK can join forces with Kwon (I haven’t watched eps 11 and 12 yet, but I can’t imagine that she will keep going along with grandfather as he gets more extreme) and outwit his grandfather. Then after OD is safe we can have a short reprieve for our OTP until episodes 14/15 focus on OS’ mother (not sure what the drama will be there. Maybe SK pushes OS away because of guilt and to save her from his grandfather? (I vote for this, because when one party (SK) has been doing all the chasing it’s quite nice to see that flipped (OS chasing and convincing SK) :phew:) Then ep 16 can be SK focussing on getting over his misophobia. Yeah! 

Off to to replay the OTP kissing scene again. The crying! The leaning! The kiss! The arms! I love love love! :wub:

Also, a big thank you to @stroppyse  You’re the best! So grateful that you take the time to translate for us. 

• Like 12