Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Sorry these clips are a bit out of sequence. This is the scene with OS and JY where OS is relaying her flashbacks.

JY: So, is it doable?
OS: No. I think I’m going to die of suffocation. I think my CEO intends to dry my blood out and kill me.
JY: I knew that was going to happen. How were you going to fix his mysophobia, a dirty girl like you?

(flashback)
OS: Oh, why in the world are you being like this to me?
SK: Like what?
SK: Do you keep being concerned? About me?
OS: No, I mean, aren’t you uncomfortable with me? I’m smearing things as I eat and just dripping things as I eat, but are you really okay with that?
SK: It’s fine. I don’t know if it had been another person, but it’s okay with Gil Oh Sol-shi. (cleans off her lips causing her to hiccup)
(end flashback)

JY: What? He really did that?

(flashback)
SK: Things like this, you can always ask me to do it.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

Bed scene.

SK: Yes?
OS: This shouldn’t be drunk like that. Just- Your throat will- This is very potent. This medicine is…
SK: Wait.
SK: Isn’t this house very warm?
SK: It’s warm. So warm. My throat is dry.
(OS drags SK to bed)
OS: Come on. Why is he so heavy? Here, lie down here. (both fall onto the bed where OS looks at SK)
OS: I’m sorry. For not knowing the CEO’s heart. For pretending not to know.
(SK opens his eyes and grabs OS’s hand to keep her in bed with him)

@Jillia, yes, SK and CG are so cute together, both in the drama and in RL. They can be just a couple of playfully tussling schoolboys. OS comes out looking like the mature adult in the trio. LOL

I'll stop inundating the thread with translations for today's episode now. I'm not sure when subs come out for this, but I just had a little extra time today, and thought the clips were fun. :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

Thank you so much for taking your time to translate those clips, @stroppyse! :D You're always welcome, no matter for translations or discussions. :) 

And yes these two dorks feel like highschool student. :lol: It's so refreshing to watch.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse Wish I could send all the flowers to you! So much thanks for your translation :wub:!

12 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Ahhh I can't wait for translations from today! It looks like it was a good episode. Tho I'm dying for that kiss! 

Does anyone know what he drank at the end there? I'm very curious lol.

From a rough translation I have, it is a herbal wine which is given to OS by her friend, Joo-yeon. Joo-yeon says that it is good for health, especially during nights (you know what she means right :sweatingbullets:) and tells OS to remember to share it with SK (she did, though unintentionally LOL). The wine must be so strong. Wonder how long it will take SK to recover from drinking a whole bottle of that.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

JTBC played with us again by making the cliffhanger in the ep 11 teaser also the cliffhanger of the episode itself lmao. It's a good thing the preview was shown immediately and looks like it promises more fluff, the aquarium date scene, and a consensual kiss between the two PLUS THERE'S AN EXTRA CLIP OF JSK X CTG after the preview lmao

I doubt that he will pass back into sleep right after that and forget everything the day after. But I forgive JTBC for that cliff hanger as they have promised us a real kiss for Ep. 12. I will be just happy with that for now :D.

I saw some people complained that Ep. 11 is slow and frustrated, with nothing concrete coming out of our OTP. However for me it is quite ok. They need to go through confusing and awkward situations to test their own feelings. SK is struggling with his own OCD conditions, his difficult relationships with his family, their brutal interventions into his life, just as he starts enjoying being with OS. And OS keeps negating his confession and her inner desire. And CG has his place also as his professional counseling is needed to cure SK's disease. I know we all crave for dovey scenes but for me the progress is logical enough. And Ep. 12 seems much more promising anyway :phew:.

Hear someone says that YY has some health problem caused by live filming. Don't know if it is true or just a rumor but hope that she is fine. We all hope nothing but good health for the actors and film crew :wub:.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

SK: Gil Oh Sol, stop! Ah, the cooking is really going smoothly, so you stay there and read a book or watch tv, and just rest. It’ll be ready soon. Soon. (goes on chopping up a storm)
(OMG, he’s cheating on his cooking! LOL)
SK: Now!
SK: Here you are.
SK: Come. (setting her down and fixing her napkin)
SK: Since it’s the first time in a long time that I’ve done this. What are you doing? Try it.
SK: Oh, eat slowly. (handing her water)
SK: Oh, wait a moment. (reaching for his napkin, but thinking better of it and trying to wipe her mouth with his hand instead. LOL)

i watch this clip yesterday and i was laughing......honestly....he made a mess :D and i thought he was a cleanliness freak :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I can't wait for the new episode tonight either. :D I like that Oh Sol will safe him from the masses of people in his apartment. I'm so worried for him. He can tolerate - aside from his jealousy - Daniel but with all the strangers.... it's going to be a disaster.

• Like 12

Look at these cute siblings. :D

And Hak Jin received a foodtruck. :D It's looks like yummy Korean street food. :w00t:

• Like 10

What’s with the wild party set up at his place??

poor thing...from his safe haven ...to almost like grand central with all the people walking in and wanting to live with him:blink:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

What’s with the wild party set up at his place??

poor thing...from his safe haven ...to almost like grand central with all the people walking in and wanting to live with him:blink:

Maybe it was grandpa's crazy idea to "cure" the germophobia? Or mom's?

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Wonder what that crucial event is :blink:. Is it the party? Or is it the revealing of the linkage between SK's grandpa and OS's mother? Or what else could it be?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Maybe it was grandpa's crazy idea to "cure" the germophobia? Or mom's?

I thought that was very cruel. I hope it's not Daniel's doing. It's like a shock therapy, literally shock therapy for him... He could probably die, not just faint :tears:

• Like 6

first of all, i think i was wrong about mom. she didnt actually approve GOS as her son's choice, right

second, who the hell arrange a party in his house??? his mom? i thought i saw her secretary in that house, wearing mask. they are lucky, daniel and Oh Sol came at right time, or daepyo-nim might really die right there on the spot :angry:

third, THAT KISS!!! I LOVE IT! finally a consensual kiss from them!!!

Image result for happy gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I approve the hotness level of these kisses :thumbsup:Dang, no way they weren't really feeling it irl. I had to pull out my inhaler after watching that...no lie hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6