Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

SK: Gil Oh Sol, stop! Ah, the cooking is really going smoothly, so you stay there and read a book or watch tv, and just rest. It’ll be ready soon. Soon. (goes on chopping up a storm)
(OMG, he’s cheating on his cooking! LOL)
SK: Now!
SK: Here you are.
SK: Come. (setting her down and fixing her napkin)
SK: Since it’s the first time in a long time that I’ve done this. What are you doing? Try it.
SK: Oh, eat slowly. (handing her water)
SK: Oh, wait a moment. (reaching for his napkin, but thinking better of it and trying to wipe her mouth with his hand instead. LOL)

i watch this clip yesterday and i was laughing......honestly....he made a mess :D and i thought he was a cleanliness freak :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I can't wait for the new episode tonight either. :D I like that Oh Sol will safe him from the masses of people in his apartment. I'm so worried for him. He can tolerate - aside from his jealousy - Daniel but with all the strangers.... it's going to be a disaster.

• Like 12

What’s with the wild party set up at his place??

poor thing...from his safe haven ...to almost like grand central with all the people walking in and wanting to live with him:blink:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

What’s with the wild party set up at his place??

poor thing...from his safe haven ...to almost like grand central with all the people walking in and wanting to live with him:blink:

Maybe it was grandpa's crazy idea to "cure" the germophobia? Or mom's?

• Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Wonder what that crucial event is :blink:. Is it the party? Or is it the revealing of the linkage between SK's grandpa and OS's mother? Or what else could it be?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Maybe it was grandpa's crazy idea to "cure" the germophobia? Or mom's?

I thought that was very cruel. I hope it's not Daniel's doing. It's like a shock therapy, literally shock therapy for him... He could probably die, not just faint :tears:

• Like 6

first of all, i think i was wrong about mom. she didnt actually approve GOS as her son's choice, right

second, who the hell arrange a party in his house??? his mom? i thought i saw her secretary in that house, wearing mask. they are lucky, daniel and Oh Sol came at right time, or daepyo-nim might really die right there on the spot :angry:

third, THAT KISS!!! I LOVE IT! finally a consensual kiss from them!!!

Image result for happy gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

I approve the hotness level of these kisses :thumbsup:Dang, no way they weren't really feeling it irl. I had to pull out my inhaler after watching that...no lie hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I have never felt such happiness like this just watching a drama and I don't think I would experience the same feeling again. Even with another romantic drama with these two beautiful creatures of God as leads, I think the first time will always be the most memorable, most beautiful, most perfect moment. So happy I could cry...:tears:

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Scrolling down, seeing kissing scenes clips, kissing scene gifs. Me:

tenor.gif

My little germs are so cute and adorable together! YES!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5