Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Gil Oh Sol - Kim Yoo Jung's speech : "I will light up the filming set with bright energy." She raised people's smile with her refreshing speech.

Jang Sun Kyul - Ahn Hyo Seop's speech : "I'm still lacking a lot but I'll do my best." He drew applause as he showed his firm determination for the drama.

Fantastic teamwork & constant laughter during the 4 hour script reading. KimYooJung led it with her signature bright energy.  Ahn Hyo Seop digested his long lines filled w/ things about obscure germs & viruses without a hitch. His effort to study the script drew attention.

cr: @MaknaeC

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Informations in regard of the script reading:

- Duration: 4 hours

- Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop and Song Jae Rim promised to work hard :D

- there was a pleasant atmosphere created through a lot of laughter and team work.

- Kim Yoo Jung shined brightly channeling Gil Oh Sol with easy-going charm and triggered a lot of laughter; already completely immersed in the scene/character

- Ahn Hyo Seop, even though this is first leading role was able to channel the arrogant character of Jang Sun Gyul; cynical yet warm person. And he apparently made the effort to memorize the different types of bacterias and viruses.

- Song Jae Rim is the playing the mysterious new character

- Yoo Seon: Jang Sun Gyul's secretary

- Do Hee: will play Oh Sol's best friend, great chemistry is expected

- Kim Won Hae was able to raise a lot of laughter during the script reading because of his ad-libbing; there was especially a heartwarming father/daughter chemistry with Kim Yoo Jung

- Kim Jung Nan: will play Jang Sun Gyul's mother

- the members of the cleaning company: Hak Jin, Cha In Ha, Kim Min Gyu etc. raised a lot of laughter as well

Note this isn't a clean translation - no pun intended :tongue: -  I did this half asleep. ROFL :D

thank you so much, uwaaa memorize the different types of bacterias and viruses!!! they all work hard!!!

oh my sol WonHae ahjussi will be yoojung father, so excited!!! CWPFN's cast and crew fighting!!!

• Like 7

Just now, pinkroses said:
I can sense this drama going to be funny:tongue:

Additional cast

I also feel that way hehe :D  pray for the best, amen.

• Like 4

"It's a drama that will provide heart racing feel to the viewers at will fit the fresh season. With KimYooJung, AhnHyoSeop, SongJaeRim's bright energy of youth & actors' acting synergy, we hope that a pleasant and warm-hearted drama will appear. Please look forward to it. "

cr: @MaknaeC

yes, i will look forward to it :D 

• Like 6

I like that AHS is working hard, I hope he does well.First Jtbc drama that I watched is Just Between Lovers, and I fell inlove with their female lead’s performance, which is also a rookie and beat out others in the auditon. So AHS and KYJ, hwaiting!

I dislike Yoojung’s hair color lol (Im glad she is still beautiful and it is now dark) but they look good together, I hope they have a strong chemistry too. Waiting for the videos.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Jillia said:

On a very happy sidenote:

Our dear Kim Yoo Jung will graduate today. :D Congratulations! And happy filming this new drama! :wub:

she really do grew up nice :) 

• Like 9

Veteran actors in supporting roles for CleanWithPassionForNow : Yoosun, Ahn Seok Hwan, Kim Won Hae, Kim Jung Nan:wub:

YooJung and KimJungNan have worked together in Gumiho 8 years ago and they are still close until now because gumiho team keep continue to meet from time to time

• Like 7

11 hours ago, ailanthus said:

Campus setting and darker hair!!!

THIS!  These were two of the things I was hoping for the most.  So happy to see her with beautiful darker hair again and to see her acting as a college student.  I am already thrilled with this drama because of those small things :D:D

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Informations in regard of the script reading:

- Duration: 4 hours

- Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop and Song Jae Rim promised to work hard :D

- there was a pleasant atmosphere created through a lot of laughter and team work.

- Kim Yoo Jung shined brightly channeling Gil Oh Sol with easy-going charm and triggered a lot of laughter; already completely immersed in the scene/character

- Ahn Hyo Seop, even though this is first leading role was able to channel the arrogant character of Jang Sun Gyul; cynical yet warm person. And he apparently made the effort to memorize the different types of bacterias and viruses.

- Song Jae Rim is the playing the mysterious new character

- Yoo Seon: Jang Sun Gyul's secretary

- Do Hee: will play Oh Sol's best friend, great chemistry is expected

- Kim Won Hae was able to raise a lot of laughter during the script reading because of his ad-libbing; there was especially a heartwarming father/daughter chemistry with Kim Yoo Jung

- Kim Jung Nan: will play Jang Sun Gyul's mother

- the members of the cleaning company: Hak Jin, Cha In Ha, Kim Min Gyu etc. raised a lot of laughter as well

Note this isn't a clean translation - no pun intended :tongue: -  I did this half asleep. ROFL :D

Thank you for all the updates everybody on this thread!  So excited to see Yoo Jung filming again and every new update about this drama makes me confident this is going to be a treat to watch.  Wishing the best and lots of success for our gorgeous and talented cast, the crew and all the staff :blush:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

On a very happy sidenote:

Our dear Kim Yoo Jung will graduate today. :D Congratulations! And happy filming this new drama! :wub:

:thumbsup:waiting for her new K-drama:heart:

Kim Yoo-jeong graduation ceremony

DVfGIhhUMAArJqh.jpg

================================

Ahn Hyo Seop, Kim Yoo Jung, And Song Jae Rim’s Upcoming Drama Holds First Script Reading

Ahn-Hyo-Seop-Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Jae-Rim.jpg

On February 8, upcoming JTBC drama “Clean With Passion For Now” (literal translation) released photos from their first script reading, held on January 30, where the cast shared excitement and laughter.

The drama is a romance between Kim Oh Sol (played by Kim Yoo Jung), a passionate woman looking for a job who puts more importance in her life than in cleanliness, and Jang Sun Kyul (played by Ahn Hyo Seop), the handsome CEO of acleaning company who finds cleaning more important than his life. Based on a webtoon of the same name, the drama boasts a talented cast which also includes Song Jae Rim, Yoo Sun, Ahn Suk Hwan, Kim Won Hae, Kim Jung Nan, Min Dohee, Kim Min Kyu, Hak Jin, Cha In Ha, and Lee Do Hyun. Actors Kwak Si Yang and Woo Hyun are also set to make a special appearance in the drama.

Before the script reading, director No Jong Chan stated, “I’m happy to be working with actors whom I respect and am a fan of. I hope that you all will show fun acting while in the setting the staff have created.” Writer Han Hee Jung commented, “It’s an honor to be working with you all. I’ll write happily and while having fun, so I hope you all will film in the same mindset.”

Kim Yoo Jung promised, “I’ll liven up the filming site with bright energy,” while Ahn Hyo Seop commented, “I’m still lacking a lot, but I’ll do my best.” Song Jae Rim, whose role Choi Goon is a new character that did not appear in the original webtoon, also promised to work hard.

Spoiler

Ahn-Hyo-Seop-Kim-Yoo-Jung-Song-Jae-Rim-1

For the next four hours, the cast showed off their chemistry-filled teamwork. Kim Yoo Jung led the script reading with her unique energy, making others laugh with her character’s easy-going personality while also immersing into the more emotional scenes. Despite Jang Sun Kyul being his first lead role, Ahn Hyo Seop was able to amazingly embody his character’s prickly and cleaning-obsessed personality, perfectly reading the long names of various particles and viruses. Song Jae Rim also added to the fun of the script reading by easily slipping into his mysterious character.

The other cast members also contributed exceedingly well to the script reading. Yoo Sun, who plays Jang Sun Kyul’s rigid secretary, made a big impact with her stable acting, while Min Dohee, who plays Kim Yoo Jung’s best friend, brought her character alive with each and every line. Kim Won Hae, famous for creating hilarity on set, once more made the cast erupt in laughter with his ad-libbing and even perfectly imitated the actors who weren’t able to make the script reading. Actress Kim Jung Nan, who plays Ahn Hyo Seop’s mother, also showed off her character’s personality with her strong, indispensable acting.

Spoiler

clean-with-passion-for-now1.jpg

A source from the drama stated, “As a drama that fits the bright season, we plan to make viewers excited with this drama. With Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop, and Song Jae Rim’s bright, positive, youthful energy and their acting synergy, the drama will be fresh and warm.”

“Clean With Passion For Now” will air after “Waikiki” in April.

Soompi

• Like 13

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

I like that AHS is working hard, I hope he does well.First Jtbc drama that I watched is Just Between Lovers, and I fell inlove with their female lead’s performance, which is also a rookie and beat out others in the auditon. So AHS and KYJ, hwaiting!

I also like how humble and hardworking AHS is and he seems like an intelligent person from his interviews. He already has the visuals  :wub: - and I'm sure he will work very hard to portray this character.  I'm really supporting him to do a great job as Yoo Jung's partner in this drama.

2 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

I dislike Yoojung’s hair color lol (Im glad she is still beautiful and it is now dark) but they look good together, I hope they have a strong chemistry too. Waiting for the videos.

It still not her gorgeous dark hair but it's much better than it has been looking lately.  She has been dying it and using extensions a lot since last year and recently her hair has looked very limp, dry and damaged and the colour is washed out.  It's a pity because she used to have some of the loveliest natural hair of any celebrity before she cut and started dying it.  I guess she is going through that teenage phase lol!

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, raziela said:

I also like how humble and hardworking AHS is and he seems like an intelligent person from his interviews. He already has the visuals  :wub: - and I'm sure he will work very hard to portray this character.  I'm really supporting him to do a great job as Yoo Jung's partner in this drama.

It still not her gorgeous dark hair but it's much better than it has been looking lately.  She has been dying it and using extensions a lot since last year and recently her hair has looked very limp, dry and damaged and the colour is washed out.  It's a pity because she used to have some of the loveliest natural hair of any celebrity before she cut and started dying it.  I guess she is going through that teenage phase lol!

I actually thought it was black on her shooting photo yesterday. But on a closer look now, its red. lol I just hope she doesn't cut it shorter anymore as it is hard and has limitations with short hair. And yes, watching her old videos, she has this long black hair, but now she keeps on dying it with different colours. LOL 

Ahn Hyo Seop looks good and determined, do we get videos of the script reading?

• Like 2

Haizz can't uplod gif because my bucket account. Okay I just want to say that I don't have to  mention how gorgeous the main cast and yet today they gave us the sneak peak of the riding script especially with the seniors like Ahn Suk Hwan (since My Girl era till now, the number of his filmography is bigger than my number of age :tongue:)   & Kim Won Hae (like him in Chief Kim  & WYWS but head over heels in his crazy double role in SWDBS). And last but not least the handsome Kwak Si Yang (such a cutie pie in OMG but annoyingly attractive bastard in CT:wub:)

And with all the others supporting cast, I can't wait to being pampered with this drama :heart: 

GifMeme14033908022018_zpslzhj5w3y.gif

GIF problem solved! so CHEEERSS :D 

Edited by febz
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, raziela said:

yes i also like his answer in his interviews, hopefully he can give outstanding performance and gain more recognition in the future through this drama and also to all cast-crew :) 

about yoojung hair, tbh i also like and miss her dark hair especially her natural black but she still looks beautiful in my eyes with any color haha (sorry i'm bias), wish when we watch the drama, her hair can give a good performance to everyone :D 

• Like 3

About Kim Yoo Jung's hair color. I really don't mind the lighter hair but I'm so confused. In the script reading photos it looks a lot lighter than it does in the graduation pictures.

So maybe they did tone it down a bit after the script reading?

But anyways, to me it doesn't matter. I'm just very happy to see her back on the small screen soon. :D

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

About Kim Yoo Jung's hair color. I really don't mind the lighter hair but I'm so confused. In the script reading photos it looks a lot lighter than it does in the graduation pictures.

So maybe they did tone it down a bit after the script reading?

But anyways, to me it doesn't matter. I'm just very happy to see her back on the small screen soon. :D

maybe yes because from her photo of first day shooting, her hair has a dark color. can't agree anymore with you, i'm really waiting to see her on the small screen

• Like 4