Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

It's starting, I miss seeing their faces :tears: Also, I'm back from hibernation too lol I'm so glad Huh Gak's ost is finally released! It's my favorite after the ost sang by Kim Greem :wub:

• Like 5

JTBC played with us again by making the cliffhanger in the ep 11 teaser also the cliffhanger of the episode itself lmao. It's a good thing the preview was shown immediately and looks like it promises more fluff, the aquarium date scene, and a consensual kiss between the two PLUS THERE'S AN EXTRA CLIP OF JSK X CTG after the preview lmao

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

can't wait to see today ep and tomorrow ep. looks mom finally foot her down on to stop whatever grandpa planning to do with her son. 

and that "daspatch" bit just :lol::lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Ahhh I can't wait for translations from today! It looks like it was a good episode. Tho I'm dying for that kiss! 

Does anyone know what he drank at the end there? I'm very curious lol.

• Like 4

I just watched raw... no subs available yet...

How I've missed the laughs... only less than 10 minutes in and I'm already bent over with laughter... :lol:

Will wait for subs and rewatch, but let me just share that my heart literally skipped a beat when he suddenly grabbed her hand at the end of the episode, so intense...... :wub::D

• Like 9

Translation of the preview.

SK: You’ve fallen for me, haven’t you? Let’s date, Gil Oh Sol! Try trusting me. If it’s together with Gil Oh Sol, I think that we could go any where.
Grandfather: Sun Kyul is dating someone?!
Mother: With Oh Sol. Sun Kyul says that he likes her!
Sec. Kwon: Are you saying that amongst the victims, one of them was Gil Oh Sol’s mother, right now?
SK: Don’t go anywhere. You have to stay by my side.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

SK cooking for OS scene translation.

SK: Gil Oh Sol, stop! Ah, the cooking is really going smoothly, so you stay there and read a book or watch tv, and just rest. It’ll be ready soon. Soon. (goes on chopping up a storm)
(OMG, he’s cheating on his cooking! LOL)
SK: Now!
SK: Here you are.
SK: Come. (setting her down and fixing her napkin)
SK: Since it’s the first time in a long time that I’ve done this. What are you doing? Try it.
SK: Oh, eat slowly. (handing her water)
SK: Oh, wait a moment. (reaching for his napkin, but thinking better of it and trying to wipe her mouth with his hand instead. LOL)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

OMG, this scene just had me in stitches. They must have had so much fun filming it as well! SK and CG, a couple?

SK: Huh?!
Article headline: [Exclusive] The lead in Announcer Kim Hye Won’s passionate story, J-shi, has been found to be living with a man… Was Kim Hye Won just a false lead? (The article is implying that while not knowing the true story between HW and SK, that SK may actually have a boyfriend. LOL)
SK: This - !
SK: Those crazy bastards! They call this an article?! Piece of trash reporting.
CG: What is it? What is it?
CG: Huh? This is me! Passionate…dating?
CG: We do look good together.
CG: Should we just take this chance… to try dating?
SK: Oh jeez! You startled me! Do you want to get hit?
CG: Hit me.
SK: I’ll kill - ! You’ll die!
CG: Kill me.
SK: Get lost. Get lost!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse

This is what Song Jae Rim posted on his IG when this scene/epilogue aired. :lol:  They're really adorable!

Also... Kim Yoo Jung getting photographed by manager-nim (?) and Yoon Kyun Sang teasing her a bit while she sleeps. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Sorry these clips are a bit out of sequence. This is the scene with OS and JY where OS is relaying her flashbacks.

JY: So, is it doable?
OS: No. I think I’m going to die of suffocation. I think my CEO intends to dry my blood out and kill me.
JY: I knew that was going to happen. How were you going to fix his mysophobia, a dirty girl like you?

(flashback)
OS: Oh, why in the world are you being like this to me?
SK: Like what?
SK: Do you keep being concerned? About me?
OS: No, I mean, aren’t you uncomfortable with me? I’m smearing things as I eat and just dripping things as I eat, but are you really okay with that?
SK: It’s fine. I don’t know if it had been another person, but it’s okay with Gil Oh Sol-shi. (cleans off her lips causing her to hiccup)
(end flashback)

JY: What? He really did that?

(flashback)
SK: Things like this, you can always ask me to do it.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

Bed scene.

SK: Yes?
OS: This shouldn’t be drunk like that. Just- Your throat will- This is very potent. This medicine is…
SK: Wait.
SK: Isn’t this house very warm?
SK: It’s warm. So warm. My throat is dry.
(OS drags SK to bed)
OS: Come on. Why is he so heavy? Here, lie down here. (both fall onto the bed where OS looks at SK)
OS: I’m sorry. For not knowing the CEO’s heart. For pretending not to know.
(SK opens his eyes and grabs OS’s hand to keep her in bed with him)

@Jillia, yes, SK and CG are so cute together, both in the drama and in RL. They can be just a couple of playfully tussling schoolboys. OS comes out looking like the mature adult in the trio. LOL

I'll stop inundating the thread with translations for today's episode now. I'm not sure when subs come out for this, but I just had a little extra time today, and thought the clips were fun. :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

Thank you so much for taking your time to translate those clips, @stroppyse! :D You're always welcome, no matter for translations or discussions. :) 

And yes these two dorks feel like highschool student. :lol: It's so refreshing to watch.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse Wish I could send all the flowers to you! So much thanks for your translation :wub:!

12 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Ahhh I can't wait for translations from today! It looks like it was a good episode. Tho I'm dying for that kiss! 

Does anyone know what he drank at the end there? I'm very curious lol.

From a rough translation I have, it is a herbal wine which is given to OS by her friend, Joo-yeon. Joo-yeon says that it is good for health, especially during nights (you know what she means right :sweatingbullets:) and tells OS to remember to share it with SK (she did, though unintentionally LOL). The wine must be so strong. Wonder how long it will take SK to recover from drinking a whole bottle of that.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

JTBC played with us again by making the cliffhanger in the ep 11 teaser also the cliffhanger of the episode itself lmao. It's a good thing the preview was shown immediately and looks like it promises more fluff, the aquarium date scene, and a consensual kiss between the two PLUS THERE'S AN EXTRA CLIP OF JSK X CTG after the preview lmao

I doubt that he will pass back into sleep right after that and forget everything the day after. But I forgive JTBC for that cliff hanger as they have promised us a real kiss for Ep. 12. I will be just happy with that for now :D.

I saw some people complained that Ep. 11 is slow and frustrated, with nothing concrete coming out of our OTP. However for me it is quite ok. They need to go through confusing and awkward situations to test their own feelings. SK is struggling with his own OCD conditions, his difficult relationships with his family, their brutal interventions into his life, just as he starts enjoying being with OS. And OS keeps negating his confession and her inner desire. And CG has his place also as his professional counseling is needed to cure SK's disease. I know we all crave for dovey scenes but for me the progress is logical enough. And Ep. 12 seems much more promising anyway :phew:.

Hear someone says that YY has some health problem caused by live filming. Don't know if it is true or just a rumor but hope that she is fine. We all hope nothing but good health for the actors and film crew :wub:.

• Like 11