Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

thinking on how hell will break loose the moment their real connection discover, i wonder who will be the one will pull away from the relationship first? at least one of them will do noble idiocy here.  i bet on Jang Daepyo since he's quite vulnerable with this stuff. 

Image result for im scared gif

3 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

thinking on how hell will break loose the moment their real connection discover, i wonder who will be the one will pull away from the relationship first? at least one of them will do noble idiocy here.  i bet on Jang Daepyo since he's quite vulnerable with this stuff. 

He seems very determined though when it comes to his relationship with Oh Sol. But the fact she had to promise to stay by his side forever only means separation is coming before the happy ending. :)

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

He seems very determined though when it comes to his relationship with Oh Sol. But the fact she had to promise to stay by his side forever only means separation is coming before the happy ending. :)

really? I feel that he's gonna have some serious mental breakdown if he find out his grandpa has been the catalyst for all the misfortune that happening in Oh Sol lives. from her mother's death to her brother getting into trouble. :(

1 hour ago, faithinme lara said:

really? I feel that he's gonna have some serious mental breakdown if he find out his grandpa has been the catalyst for all the misfortune that happening in Oh Sol lives. from her mother's death to her brother getting into trouble. :(

That's for sure. There is already no good relationship between him and his grandfather. I feel like he will blame himself however but I also think he would stand by Oh Sol's side no matter what.

We have to wait and see I guess.

KYJ open an instagram for her cat ddo ddo last night. 

Just want to greet everyone, I can't wait for tonigt episode!!!

Some more BTS still cuts. Their faces from side angles are all great!

So it seems that JTBC decided not to preempt both 2 episodes this week. They make the right decision 'cause we are too close to the final episodes and one more week of preemption will just bring too much dragging at the detriment of the audience's interest. I am personally happy 'cause it means 1 more week until the very last episode when we have to say goodbye to SolKyul couple ^_^.

(And good luck to Korea football team! It is the same football cup that our national football team is currently playing and last night we won a superb victory to the next round. Hope that Korea team will win too on Tuesday night! :wub:)

6 hours ago, peny said:

KYJ open an instagram for her cat ddo ddo last night. 

Just want to greet everyone, I can't wait for tonigt episode!!!

All the fans love when YJ is active on Instagram. The fact that she can still be active on social media right when so busy filming now, I hope, is a positive sign that she is enjoying herself and having much fun both in her professional and personal life :wub:.

On 1/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, cantbreathe said:

Re: video preview - I think Kwon is holding the USB with the missing security footage on it. I really hope she gives it to SK and that is why SK tells OS her brother will be fine.

Thanks for pointing this out. I did not even notice. Hope that this is the key to resolving the issue with Oh Dol.

Some still cuts for tonigh's episodes. Our CEO is finally taking the bus and sitting on the public bench ^_^.

By the way, our OS is so beautiful in these still cuts. I love this view of her face in the preview also. Such perfect lips!

But distancing himself from GOS would actually help more his grandfather than anything else. In my opinion, if he discovers what his grandfather did, he has one more reason to cut ties with him definitely. So far, OS helped SK and thought, the grandfather had good intentions. But she needs to realize the real cause of SK's mysophobia.

Aigooo~~~ seeing the stills, knowing "the" bus scene is coming from the webtoon. :D :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Aigooo~~~ seeing the stills, knowing "the" bus scene is coming from the webtoon. :D :lol: 

This scene right? I'll really look forward to it :kiss_closed:. This kind of scene makes me appreciate the height difference between them. The hand resting on OS's shoulder is so comfortable and natural.

Just this one more, I've always wanted to post this but don't know how to make the picture. So I'll borrow from online. Our angelic sleeping beauty :love:.

Wow... seeing CWAP recent episode, I must say I impressed with KYJ. She's ahead of the other 2 Kim in acting of romantic (kissing) scene in a drama.

Oh. My. God. I just saw clips on IG. Splash me with some holy water cuz my head is running wild! When he picked her up....OMG so HOTTT. <must breathe>

Edit - Actually, don't just splash me. Dump me with an entire bucket. K thnx.

15 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh. My. God. I just saw clips on IG. Splash me with some holy water cuz my head is running wild! When he picked her up....OMG so HOTTT. <must breathe>

Edit - Actually, don't just splash me. Dump me with an entire bucket. K thnx.

OMGEE what happen?? JTBC being a jerk not uploading anything on youtube yet. :crazy:

Omg if you thought last week's kiss was hot...then pull out your inhalers, take your heart meds, seal yourself in a sound proof room, do whatever you have to do to prepare for today's kiss!!

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Omg if you thought last week's kiss was hot...then pull out your inhalers, take your heart meds, seal yourself in a sound proof room, do whatever you have to do to prepare for today's kiss!!

you are making me antsy lol.  

Just now, turtlegirl said:

You absolutely right....

It's so hooot....even my hubby says the kiss too much hot

But i like it hehehehe

So for their first kiss i count how many kisses they will have until this drama end. But with tonight kiss scene. I cannot count its too much...

Omg YKS you are so lucky guy....:wub:

Can’t find a better quality clip of this, but OMG!!! They’re such a sweet couple. I love that their kiss scenes are long and we always get more than one kiss :wub: