Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

It's been so long since a new episode, I think I've forgotten all of the names for the characters other than SK, CG, OS, and Sec. Kwon. :lol:  Anyway, there is probably a subbed version of the preview, but here is a translation for the preview to ep 11 anyway. 

SK: Have you slept well?
SK: I’ll make you breakfast, so let’s eat together.
OS: Why are you being like this to me? Making me think about it all the time.
CG: Our Oh Sol, where is she right now?
SK: It was grandfather, wasn’t it? What in the world were you thinking to send the doctor?
SK: You. What is the real reason that you’re here?
Sec: There has been a scandal with Announcer Kim Hye Won.
OS: I think that’s a good thing that happened, so why do I feel so upset?
CG: Do you think that this is the right answer?
OS: I don’t regret it. Since this is something that I have to endure.

Torn between sadness for CG who is still watching out for OS no matter out, and happiness that SK and OS may be getting more clarity on their feelings for each other. Though, really, a dating scandal between SK and HW? Hope that SK jumps all over that to say that it's not true, or else, I'm going to feel even more wretched for CG who has always known his heart as he has to watch OS long for SK who may be prevaricating, externally at least.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much for your translation, @stroppyse! :D

I also feel like it's been forever since the last episodes. I need this fluffy drama back in my life and I need Sun Kyul to cook for Oh Sol, trying to make her fall in love with him. kkk :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I need Sun Kyul to cook for Oh Sol, trying to make her fall in love with him. kkk :wub:

Yes, I think we all need to see what else SK is going to do to get OS to fall in love with him. I hope he doesn't find out how OS already feels about him until he's made suitable efforts. :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I think we all need to see what else SK is going to do to get OS to fall in love with him. I hope he doesn't find out how OS already feels about him until he's made suitable efforts. :D 

The way he cut those onions... the breakfast was most likely ONLY containing... onions. :lol: But I'm sure he will find a cute way to win Oh Sol's heart and Oh Sol will be very nice about the onion breakfast. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Ah....loving the bts....just the dose of fluff and happiness needed....can I say the bts makes for much heart fluttering moments:wub:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The way he cut those onions... the breakfast was most likely ONLY containing... onions. :lol: But I'm sure he will find a cute way to win Oh Sol's heart and Oh Sol will be very nice about the onion breakfast. :lol:

Hey! I have had numerous meals where my favorite part (and possibly only edible part) of it was the onions. :D

It was a fast shot in the preview, but the plates on that table looked as if they were HEAPED with food. Perhaps SK thinks OS needs to eat more to keep up her strength or something?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hey! I have had numerous meals where my favorite part (and possibly only edible part) of it was the onions. :D

It was a fast shot in the preview, but the plates on that table looked as if they were HEAPED with food. Perhaps SK thinks OS needs to eat more to keep up her strength or something?

kkk Definitely not going to butcher the onions. And I bet Sun Kyul is doing his best to make them as tasty as possible, together with all the other veggies. :D I'm just really looking forward to those scenes. I'm craving for this drama.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, emily00 said:

New BTS!! Cute, love seeing them having fun :wub:

This is definitely the BTS I loved most up to now. I read through all the comments under the video and see how people all rejoiced at seeing how much fun and warmness the two leads are having. :wub: It is true that the BTS is actually giving much more happiness and smiles than the drama itself :)).

• Like 5

3 hours ago, emily00 said:

New sitll cuts

Wooo..skinship. and pasta. he must learn a lot from Eric Shinwha. show your cooking skill, daepyo-nim :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

Wooo..skinship. and pasta. he must learn a lot from Eric Shinwha. show your cooking skill, daepyo-nim :wub:

kkk The long wait is finally over! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Today the new OST will be released. It's called "Cosmos" and performed by Huh Gak. :D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Today the new OST will be released. It's called "Cosmos" and performed by Huh Gak. :D

Yeah! It really is Huh Gak :thumbsup:

More new stills for tonight ep

• Like 5

On 1/13/2019 at 8:28 AM, mushforbrains said:

Are there any English translation for the bts lurking on the internet?

This is their cutest so far!!!

Maybe @stroppyse can help, though I know translation is very time-consuming but we will be very patient 'cause this BTS is truly so sweet!!! Or else, I know someone called maknaecloud on IG & twitter who have been very kind to put subtitles for several previews and BTS. Hope that she will also take the effort to translate this BTS.

18 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

He can run a show like 'daepyo-nim can cook'! I am amazed, to be honest, not less our Ohsol who must be shocked to see him cook for her :wub:!

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Best news on Monday morning. My neck is so long waiting for this OST :sweatingbullets:.

43 minutes ago, emily00 said:

Yeah! It really is Huh Gak :thumbsup:

More new stills for tonight ep

So it is true that CG really moves into the apartment with our Ohsol and poor SK. The cute bunny slippers are there again :yum:.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1