Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Oh no....you are right....it could be a dream sequence.... flips tables in preparation .....agggghhhh

I know exactly how they can troll us with a preview... but my ahjumma intuition once again said it won’t be a dream sequence... pleaaaaseee pinaidaaa pinaidaaa.....:rolleyes:  - beauty and the Bear -

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

I’m so happy the ‘scandal’ is just a way to get OS to feel jealous and might be the push she needs! I was so worried it was going to be really depressing news. 

@Jillia @thoattm definitely with you on trying not to get too excited about the last scene. I’ll keep my expectations low. I don’t trust you evildoers-who-compile-the-trailers! 

It seems that SK now knows about his grandpa's plot to send OS to live with him. I'm happy that they don't play around too long with that grandpa-sponsored dark scheme. Now SK knows about OS's tricky position and hopes that they will find a solution for that soon.

And yes it will be either a dream sequence or CG will suddenly appear to ruin everything much to the disappointment of all of us :sweatingbullets:. Korean drama directors must have a handbook of tricks to deceive viewers. And yet we are too experienced to be fooled by that :phew:.

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

I know exactly how they can troll us with a preview... but my ahjumma intuition once again said it won’t be a dream sequence... pleaaaaseee pinaidaaa pinaidaaa.....:rolleyes:  - beauty and the Bear -

Despite all, I still desperately want it to be a real scene, a real kiss :bawling:!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

Wanna bet that the moment will be ruined by Choi Gun arrival into Daepyo-nim house? :rolleyes:

It's so funny reading through many comments on the JTBC's youtube channel about how people are so angry with CG's intruding into our 'bird nest'. There will be quite a riot if it turns out similar to the sofa scene :ph34r:.

By the way, from their costumes, it seems that they were actually on very tight live filming mode. The scenes from this episode were done around New Year Day (as seen from YJ's live instagram then), that is only 1 week ago :blink:. I literally freaked out about how stressful it must be for them. What would have happened without precious 2 week gap in between? I am really concerned about how much they are ahead of live filming for episode 12 now. Finger crossed that everything will be ok :wub:,

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Hahaha... it's so funny to see a making of for the older episodes. :D The elephant is hilarious though. :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... it's so funny to see a making of for the older episodes. :D The elephant is hilarious though. :lol::lol:

the elephant underwear is in shocking pink and has a trunk to put the ‘willy’ in it..  I think I saw it in kiddies shop.. hahahahahahaa... OMG so hilarious this drama... :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

totally agree was expecting to see bts for recent episodes but well they show us how the elephant undies end up there :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

join us chingus for the year's first community event. draw on all your memories of kdramas that you have watched and create some laughs!

• Like 3

They really don't want to give us the making of for the sofa scene. :lol: Instead we get all the scenes in which Sun Kyul defended Oh Sol. :wub:

• Like 8

It looks like Clean With Passion For Now is available in selected countries on Netflix. :) Check your Netflix if you belong to the lucky ones. :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It looks like Clean With Passion For Now is available in selected countries on Netflix. :) Check your Netflix if you belong to the lucky ones. :D

finally, i can watch another drama legally :D

• Like 4

This is how you sleep on filming set for CWPFN. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

This is how you sleep on filming set for CWPFN. :D

he's  in his tracksuit. :sweatingbullets: did he sleep in our daepyo-nim house too?:w00t: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Just now, faithinme lara said:

his in his tracksuit. :sweatingbullets: did he sleep in our daepyo-nim house too?:w00t: 

kkk Looks like it! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

I was so excited when I saw this:)...but then when I checked my Netflix it’s not there. I guess it’s not available in my area:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, labski said:

I was so excited when I saw this:)...but then when I checked my Netflix it’s not there. I guess it’s not available in my area:bawling:

Yeah it's not available (yet) where I live either. But since I'm in Europe it takes a bit longer sometimes for a drama to be listed. So let's both hope that in the future we can enjoy the drama on Netflix. :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Yeah it's not available (yet) where I live either. But since I'm in Europe it takes a bit longer sometimes for a drama to be listed. So let's both hope that in the future we can enjoy the drama on Netflix. :D

need to check with my sister on this lols :D 

• Like 2