Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I can't wait for episode 11 to air and for Sun Kyul to try make Oh Sol fall in love with him. :wub: My heart is fluttering as well. :D

• Like 9

@emily00 when you posted the text preview I was literally like :star: Hallelujah!! :star: haha. These two weeks are passing by so sloooowly.

I am disappointed too at how the text preview sounds. It’s looking like their relationship might not even get going if all she’s getting is fluttering feelings :(

I’m starting to think the series will end at the beginning of their relationship :mellow: We still have episodes about OS’s mum’s accident and the opposition from the grandfather to go, and I don’t think they are going to have much romance in those, so the only time to develop a normal relationship are the upcoming episodes where they live together. I’m sad now since the text preview indicates that is not going to happen. 

^ I just realised this sounds quite negative. It wasn’t meant to be! The series has been one of my favourites because all the actors have such excellent camaraderie on and off screen, and the script has been so funny and sweet. I know our OTP will continue to have brilliant comedic timing, and be tear-jerking when they need to be, but I’m just sorely disappointed there isn’t more romance.

Dear scriptwriters: I think it would work if there was no convoluted reveal about OS’s mum. OS’s family has enough backstory with her dad and brother. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

@cantbreathe I'm abit sad when I read the text preview too. We are left with 6 episodes and there are still so much things to settle. It seems like it won't be smooth sailing for Sun Kyul haha Hope for more surprises of cute and fluttering scenes :wub:

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@faithinme lara

No preview is out yet but the written preview. :) Scroll up for the post. :D

thanks for the smoke signal @Jillia :phew::w00t: 

7 hours ago, emily00 said:

THANKS @emily00:phew:

i really did not like the preview line starting from Choi Gun barging into Daepyo-nim house until scandal. why cant we have rainbow and sunshine all the time?:wacko:

• Like 9

I'm starting to worry that they will run out of time. :fearful: I mean there's only 6 episodes left and a lot of problems to resolve. Personally, I don't think that they should make a big deal out of the connection between JSK's grandfather and GOS's mother. It would be really stupid if she will somehow held JSK  responsible for this. He probably wasn't even in Korea at that time and his only connection to it is through his grandfather. The grandfather that he doesn't even have much of a relationship with.

I don't have much hope for hot romance here because of the age gap between main actors. I doubt the production will do something like that. It's too much risk of a backlash from fans. They already had to came with ideas how to hinder  their romance (first mother, then grandfather and now CG) now when they are living under the same roof and it looks like they will continue making troubles in the future :(

Even with all that problems ahead I'm still waiting (not so patiently) for next episode. I miss them and I want them back :bawling:

• Like 8

Well technically all the hindrances were aids to even more skinship....him erm...hiding on top of her...to hide from his mom....:w00t:

So with CG around the house it may make for even funnier moments...

Lots of yearning..stolen glances....desperate moves..:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Another translation of the text preview. I see that you already have a translation, but I went to the trouble of translating it, so I'm posting it anyway. Hope you don't mind.

http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010977/pm10050438/ep20039329/view

At the image of a Sun Kyul who while awkward has started to openly express how he feels, Oh Sol feels somewhat awkward but also can’t hide her racing heart. Meanwhile, Choi Gun who considers himself to be Sun Kyul’s personal physician ends up entering Sun Kyul’s house, but Sun Kyul only feels that Choi Gun who lives closely to Oh Sol is a thorn in his eye…  While slowly building affectionate feelings with Oh Sol, suddenly a news article with an unbelievable scandal explodes to Sun Kyul. But, who could the main character of the scandal be?

It seems as if it's been a long time since we've seen an episode of this drama, though I see that it's going to be a little longer wait. I hope the cast and crew were able to get some rest anyway, and that it takes a little pressure off them in the upcoming weeks. This cast is really cute together, I have to say, both in character and when they're just clowning around as themselves.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

So instead of giving us a making of of the sofa scene JTBC keeps posting stills from old episodes. :D I won't complain BUT JTBC needs to give us more making of clips this upcoming week and the preview for episode 11.

20190102_145315_1374.jpg

20190102_145021_4270.jpg

20190102_145259_1503.jpg

Credit: JTBC

• Like 12

Based on the comments, seems like there will be an interview on Youtube tmr!

• Like 12

On 1/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, Jillia said:

We have to wait for another week to get new episodes but here something cute and funny by Kim Yoo Jung who went home from filming. :lol: Translation/Subs by MaknaeCloud

O gosh... :lol: my daughter's been bugging me to buy that kind of hat... It costs around US$12-13. Sure it's cute, but I'm not going to spend money for something that she'll just toss aside after wearing it once or twice.... It's not like she will and like to video herself nor she has peers whom she would goof around with that thing. When you play with it by yourself, you can't even see the fun unless you're in front of a mirror....

This is a first I've encountered a drama being pre-empted and not airing for two consecutive weeks. Has this happen before? Can't recall any other drama being postponed like this. But of course, even the airing time was waaaay delayed than the scheduled time. I say the production team does have a lot of faith and confidence in not losing the audience.... I am not complaining, because truth be told, I have a deadline this week, and was already thinking of holding off watching some new episodes so as to meet the deadline. So I'm actually glad... :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O gosh... :lol: my daughter's been bugging me to buy that kind of hat... It costs around US$12-13. Sure it's cute, but I'm not going to spend money for something that she'll just toss aside after wearing it once or twice.... It's not like she will and like to video herself nor she has peers whom she would goof around with that thing. When you play with it by yourself, you can't even see the fun unless you're in front of a mirror....

This is a first I've encountered a drama being pre-empted and not airing for two consecutive weeks. Has this happen before? Can't recall any other drama being postponed like this. But of course, even the airing time was waaaay delayed than the scheduled time. I say the production team does have a lot of faith and confidence in not losing the audience.... I am not complaining, because truth be told, I have a deadline this week, and was already thinking of holding off watching some new episodes so as to meet the deadline. So I'm actually glad... :P

I have to admit I had to stay strong not to buy one for myself and I'm way too old for it. :lol: But I love bunnies, so it's my weakness. Kim Yoo Jung is adorable though.

I think with this drama it's a bit unfortunate that Christmas and New Year happened on the days our drama airs. But I'm still fine with it because this way the cast and crew are not in a hurry and don't hit live filming which is so stressful.

But I agree that it breaks the momentum of a drama but we shouldn't worry too much. :D

• Like 5

kkk Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang and Song Jae Rim playing a little word game with the title of the drama and promoting the 2019 AFC Asian Cup which will air instead of CWPFN. :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

kkk Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang and Song Jae Rim playing a little word game with the title of the drama and promoting the 2019 AFC Asian Cup which will air instead of CWPFN. :)

They definitely need to do some more minor promotion to get back the audience's attention. Hope that the pre-emption will not ruin people's interest in following the drama. And I will say to JTBC, that is exactly the reason why we need some more BTS and especially a preview as soon as possible :D.

Saw someone posted this a while ago. I see OS & SG talking face to face and the cleaning fairies holding flowers (seemingly nearby). Really curious what this scene is :P.

And by the way, I agree with all the complaints about the new text preview :sweatingbullets:. But still I don't mind another scandal or whatever. Just bring the two of them to the screen 'cause I miss them badly.

• Like 9