Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

9 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Is there an episode today?

No, they did preempt both episodes this week due to new year's broadcast program on JTBC. :)

• Like 5

I just saw on instagram someone says that episode 11 will now be delayed until Jan 14 due to schedule conflict with a football match or something. Don't know how I should react now :bawling:. Hopes that somebody can confirm the news 'cause I can't read Korean.
Anyway, hope that the team can use up well the time they much need for live filming.

And please JTBC, could we at least have a preview to comfort our little miserable souls :sweatingbullets:?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

30 minutes ago, thoattm said:

I just saw on instagram someone says that episode 11 will now be delayed until Jan 14 due to schedule conflict with a football match or something. Don't know how I should react now :bawling:. Hopes that somebody can confirm the news 'cause I can't read Korean.
Anyway, hope that the team can use up well the time they much need for live filming.

Yes, apparently the episodes for next week have been preempted as well due to sports event.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I’m kind of glad because it seems like their filming schedule is too tight. Like they had to work through Christmas and New Years. The more time they have to film and edit, the better and more satisfied ending we get. Just wishing the cast and crew happy filming 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Joanna Zhang said:

I’m kind of glad because it seems like their filming schedule is too tight. Like they had to work through Christmas and New Years. The more time they have to film and edit, the better and more satisfied ending we get. Just wishing the cast and crew happy filming 

I'm glad as well. I rather have a drama with well-rested and healthy cast and crew than a tight schedule where they can barely finish a episode before it airs. I can wait for another week if it means more relaxed and fun time for them. :)

• Like 7

that"s a bit sad.:tears: ah, well. marathon old dramas is not that tho.;)

* not that bad.

honestly soompi, why cant i edit my post? you kept telling me that its no longer editable everytime i try to post small edit which didnt even take too much time.

• Like 4

All the OSTs for this drama. :D

@faithinme lara

Spoiler

You should be able to edit your posts. There is a button in your comment which says "edit" and then you can change the content of your post and you can save it. :)

• Like 7

well.... first of all....i am really glad that many fans are waiting for this drama and also many are accepting the partnership of Kyunsang and Yoojung.

It feels good to know that behind the scenes...it is an enjoyable atmosphere and all the actors enjoy each other company. And it seems that they are very comfortable with each other.

Really cant wait for eps11..........we are just left hanging with a real heart stopping moment by Sunkyul ;)  Don't know whether it was meant like this by JTBC   or just fate taking its course...making us wait and maybe giving us a surprise just like when suddenly Yoon Kyunsang came into this drama out of the blue ;) 

Lets wait...........but really hoping we can get something really sweet from our couple ;) 

• Like 10

Never in my life, I feel so related to the song "Right here waiting for you" like this. 

JTBC-sama, I'm dying for new bts clip, preview or the ost... :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

We have to wait for another week to get new episodes but here something cute and funny by Kim Yoo Jung who went home from filming. :lol: Translation/Subs by MaknaeCloud

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LynneL said:

oh.....please monday come fast :)

Just for your information: there won't be any episodes this coming week either. :) The slot has been preempted for a sport event.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I watched the NGs. Love the warm and care in the cast and crew. As I said I think this is the most relaxed and funny cast I've seen in a long time. :D Yoon Kyun Sang making the baby faces and cracking up from his own actions... I just can't. :lol:

• Like 6

How can they end the epsiode with 'I will make you fall for me' and then decide not to air the drama for the next few weeks :bawling:!! 

No preview for next episode yet??

I hope he becomes a cool/suave dude in his attempt to woo her lol! I wanna see more passionate scenes between the 2:wub::wub:

Loving the bts vids! They all share such a great rapport it's so nice to see! Bunch of dorks! :love:

• Like 6

Yes....  the bts is so funny.... i really loved the brushing part..he nearly vomit :)

Anyways...it is good that many fans are now loving this couple more and waiting for the drama.... it was suppose to end end next week on the 15th but now it will be the end of January i guess...

and now... there is much about this couple on Youtube .... check them out while you are waiting for the esp 11 :) 

• Like 5