Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Happy New Year to us cleaning fairies! :heart: Yoojunggie was live on IG for the first time, SJR was live too and their in the same room at first lol. What a nice gift for the coming new year :wub:

• Like 9

Happy New Year everyone! Such a pleasant surprise to find myself in another soompi thread, and at this moment of new year coming, it counts as a very big source of joy and fun for my 2019! All thanks to CWPFN. Wish all the best to our cutie KYY, the cast and the crew! :blush:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sweetnona said:

Hi to you all and Happy new year .,

are there going to be episodes this week  form clean with passion or now?

I don't think there are going to be any new episodes this week, definitely none today.

• Like 6

As already mentioned Kim Yoo Jung, Song Jae Rim and Yoon Kyun Sang were live on IG. Here a clip of Kim Yoo Jung and Song Jae Rim. :D

• Like 9

MaknaeCloud translated the small clip. :D Enjoy!

And Song Jae Rim received a coffee truck as well. :)

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Is there an episode today?

No, they did preempt both episodes this week due to new year's broadcast program on JTBC. :)

• Like 5

I just saw on instagram someone says that episode 11 will now be delayed until Jan 14 due to schedule conflict with a football match or something. Don't know how I should react now :bawling:. Hopes that somebody can confirm the news 'cause I can't read Korean.
Anyway, hope that the team can use up well the time they much need for live filming.

And please JTBC, could we at least have a preview to comfort our little miserable souls :sweatingbullets:?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

30 minutes ago, thoattm said:

I just saw on instagram someone says that episode 11 will now be delayed until Jan 14 due to schedule conflict with a football match or something. Don't know how I should react now :bawling:. Hopes that somebody can confirm the news 'cause I can't read Korean.
Anyway, hope that the team can use up well the time they much need for live filming.

Yes, apparently the episodes for next week have been preempted as well due to sports event.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3