Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

This is how you sleep on filming set for CWPFN. :D

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

This is how you sleep on filming set for CWPFN. :D

he's  in his tracksuit. :sweatingbullets: did he sleep in our daepyo-nim house too?:w00t: 

Just now, faithinme lara said:

his in his tracksuit. :sweatingbullets: did he sleep in our daepyo-nim house too?:w00t: 

kkk Looks like it! :lol:

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

It looks like Clean With Passion For Now is available in selected countries on Netflix. :) Check your Netflix if you belong to the lucky ones. :D

I was so excited when I saw this:)...but then when I checked my Netflix it’s not there. I guess it’s not available in my area:bawling:

1 hour ago, labski said:

I was so excited when I saw this:)...but then when I checked my Netflix it’s not there. I guess it’s not available in my area:bawling:

Yeah it's not available (yet) where I live either. But since I'm in Europe it takes a bit longer sometimes for a drama to be listed. So let's both hope that in the future we can enjoy the drama on Netflix. :D

Thank you so much for your translation, @stroppyse! :D

I also feel like it's been forever since the last episodes. I need this fluffy drama back in my life and I need Sun Kyul to cook for Oh Sol, trying to make her fall in love with him. kkk :wub:

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I think we all need to see what else SK is going to do to get OS to fall in love with him. I hope he doesn't find out how OS already feels about him until he's made suitable efforts. :D 

The way he cut those onions... the breakfast was most likely ONLY containing... onions. :lol: But I'm sure he will find a cute way to win Oh Sol's heart and Oh Sol will be very nice about the onion breakfast. :lol:

Ah....loving the bts....just the dose of fluff and happiness needed....can I say the bts makes for much heart fluttering moments:wub:

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hey! I have had numerous meals where my favorite part (and possibly only edible part) of it was the onions. :D

It was a fast shot in the preview, but the plates on that table looked as if they were HEAPED with food. Perhaps SK thinks OS needs to eat more to keep up her strength or something?

kkk Definitely not going to butcher the onions. And I bet Sun Kyul is doing his best to make them as tasty as possible, together with all the other veggies. :D I'm just really looking forward to those scenes. I'm craving for this drama.

16 hours ago, emily00 said:

New BTS!! Cute, love seeing them having fun :wub:

This is definitely the BTS I loved most up to now. I read through all the comments under the video and see how people all rejoiced at seeing how much fun and warmness the two leads are having. :wub: It is true that the BTS is actually giving much more happiness and smiles than the drama itself :)).

3 hours ago, emily00 said:

New sitll cuts

Wooo..skinship. and pasta. he must learn a lot from Eric Shinwha. show your cooking skill, daepyo-nim :wub:

4 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

Wooo..skinship. and pasta. he must learn a lot from Eric Shinwha. show your cooking skill, daepyo-nim :wub:

kkk The long wait is finally over! :D

Today the new OST will be released. It's called "Cosmos" and performed by Huh Gak. :D