Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

34 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Looking forward to see how Sun Kyul plans to make Oh Sol fall in love with him. :wub:

Given SK's record, I expect it will be more adorkable than smooth, but I'm sure that's just how OS will like it. :D:wub:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Given SK's record, I expect it will be more adorkable than smooth, but I'm sure that's just how OS will like it. :D:wub:

I think he will be torn between his fear of germs and wanting to do anything for Oh Sol. :lol::wub: It will be fun to watch!

@triplem

Yes, I find Hak Jin easy to watch. I mean he could do a lot more but given his character there is not much to do. Even though his character does have his mother (?) in hospital as well and we have no idea what's going on. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

On 12/28/2018 at 7:48 PM, LynneL said:

oh... last but not least...... in the couch scene....as a female.... i could see the yearn of a kiss by Kim Yoojung from Yoon Kyunsang. I really don't know if that is the actor in her or her real emotions being out subconsciously being with a man so near :) 

Am i the only who felt it ????????? :sweatingbullets:

I would attribute that to KYY's acting but also the production crew especially the lighting and filming angle that makes it look very 'real'. :blush:

On 12/28/2018 at 9:09 PM, Jillia said:

@LynneL I enjoyed the sofa scene very much and I agree. There was certainly a yearning but with the Mom being around we knew nothing would happen. :lol: Even though we all probably wanted the kiss.

I think some people misunderstand when I post about the comparison between drama and webtoon. So far I enjoy the drama very much and a drama can never be like the webtoon or the book - different medium needs different adaptations. There is a lot more happening in the webtoon which can not be done in the drama. But I think it's fine to see what the drama did different from the webtoon. :D

And in return, they gave us the ep. 10 ending scene, which I believe many even find it more memorable and impressive than a kiss scene. I am personally happy so. (But please director-nim, I will not say no to a wedding scene, knowing how improbable it is :sweatingbullets:).

On 12/29/2018 at 5:15 AM, cantbreathe said:

Also, has anyone noticed Secretary’s amazing trenchcoats? I’m so envious of her wardrobe!

I am more envious of SG's wardrobe. How many trechcoats does he have? I notice the scene when he left for the hotel and after he came back, he already changed into a new trechcoat. I will not complain though because YKS looks fabulous in all of them though :wub:.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, thoattm said:

I am more envious of SG's wardrobe. How many trechcoats does he have? I notice the scene when he left for the hotel and after he came back, he already changed into a new trechcoat. I will not complain though because YKS looks fabulous in all of them though :wub:.

He  changed it in his office..... but yes he is really rocking the long coats..... he looks awesome...maybe because of his tall frame :)

And i am so happy to see that couple picture of Solkyul....at least it stopped our frustrations for not getting to watch tonight.

Happy New Year to @Jillia who has always updated this forum and all the rest who is loving CWPFN and the actors in there.  Hoping that 2019 will bring new friendships( I think there is already a great friendship between our OTP)  and new start  ( If Yoojung is dating....i hope we will know in 2019 and be done with it....because too much of a speculation going on) and new dramas for all the actors of CWPFN.....but i think it will be only in the 2nd half of 2019 if they do accept any dramas....

• Like 13

Happy New Year to us cleaning fairies! :heart: Yoojunggie was live on IG for the first time, SJR was live too and their in the same room at first lol. What a nice gift for the coming new year :wub:

• Like 9

Happy New Year everyone! Such a pleasant surprise to find myself in another soompi thread, and at this moment of new year coming, it counts as a very big source of joy and fun for my 2019! All thanks to CWPFN. Wish all the best to our cutie KYY, the cast and the crew! :blush:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sweetnona said:

Hi to you all and Happy new year .,

are there going to be episodes this week  form clean with passion or now?

I don't think there are going to be any new episodes this week, definitely none today.

• Like 6

As already mentioned Kim Yoo Jung, Song Jae Rim and Yoon Kyun Sang were live on IG. Here a clip of Kim Yoo Jung and Song Jae Rim. :D

• Like 9

Happy new year to all!!!

Hopefully they'll bless us with the kitchen scene and couch bts to tide us over:wub:.......

• Like 7

Wishing Everyone A Blessed and Prosperous New Year! 

Welcome 2019!

• Like 8

MaknaeCloud translated the small clip. :D Enjoy!

And Song Jae Rim received a coffee truck as well. :)

• Like 11