Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

hahahaha.... since in CWPFN , Sunkyul keep screaming Gil Oh sol always.... i have completed forgotten Raon charcater :sweatingbullets: It keeps remaining in my head...but truelly Gil Oh sol is made for Kim Yoojung.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

At first i was not very happy when i heard the cast of Sunkyul instead of the other guy. I didn't like him in his previous drama...idw maybe his face.

But the more i see him in Cwpfn the more i like to see his funny scene due to his mysphobia. An other character who plays very well it's the best friend of osol's bro. I laughed a lot thanks to him.

That's right the drama is very cliché  but it's light, funny and it's what i need when i come back at home after a long and hard day at work. 

• Like 8

This is a quick translation of the webtoon panels from the sofa scene that @Jillia had posted earlier. I thought those of you who don't read Korean might like to know what the panels say.

Panel 2:
caption: thud, thud, thud, thud (the sound of hearts pounding)

Panel 3:
Mother: Ha-am~  (sound of a yawn)
Mother: Why wasn’t the water left out… really…
Mother captions: dry throat, irritated

Panel 4:
caption: sudden lift

Panel 5:
caption: hoo-da-dak (sound of dropping down)

Panel 6:
SK: She’s told me so much that she dislikes me, so it is okay for me to just do as I want?
SK: Also, getting caught in this fashion isn’t acceptable to my pride.

Panel 7:

Panel 8:
caption: whoosh (sound of OS scurrying off)
caption: Tak (sound of SK’s sudden grab of OS’ wrist)

Panel 9:
SK: Where did you learn such bad manners?
SK: I’m talking about you lighting a fire in a person’s heart and then running off.

Panel 10:
SK: Now, you can’t run away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

I have a strong feeling the Chairman/grandfather knows about Gil Oh Sol’s mum because why else would he not let Gil Oh Sol fall in love with his grandson. Plus his expression and action when Sungeol’s mum was like: ‘the girl’s actually not bad’ to Sungeol’s Grandfather seems like he was slightly irritated. 

I think this issue will affect Sungeol a lot with a burden on his shoulder even though he doesn’t like his grandfather. Maybe after finding out the truth, Sungeol will feel scared and shocked and will hide from Oh Sol and she will be the one who is forgiving, seeing Sungeol as Sungeol and not as the chairman’s grandson, telling him not to feel burdened. AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

OR that it would happen the other way around where Oh Sol can’t handle the truth and runs away ... and idk what will happen next 

BUT IK THAT.. even after Sungeol is healed from Oh Sol, he will return back to how he used to be when Oh Sol isn’t in his life (and most likely grandfather would realise that Oh Sol is his grandson’s only cure)

But whatever happens I’m just really hoping for a very satisfied and happy ending

• Like 11

Thank you so much, @stroppyse! :) No matter how long or short a translation I know it still takes time to do so and to post it here. So thank you! :D

On another note: JTBC keeps posting clips about our drama. :D

• Like 11

Kim Yoo Jung updated her IG. She posted two photos from the food/coffee trucks sent her way. :D

The first one was send by the PD of MDBC and she calls him "appa" - dad. :lol: Judging from her long hair this was a couple weeks ago.

Second truck was recently send by the fans and Kim Yoo Jung is already sporting the shorter hair. :)

• Like 11

I found THIS and I'm pretty sure it won't happen in the drama but wanted to share it. :D In spoiler tags because spoiler for the webtoon.

Spoiler

And the squad. :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Was backreading and didn't realise there were resistance to yks taking up this role....it's a good way of showing how his acting skills n his natural sweetness transcended the initial prejudice...

He really is a teddy bear!

Thought it was funny that he also romanced all the moonlight girls..... :D

Loving the OTP....and also the way he always reacts by taking the bull by the horns.... like when he went after CG on discovering his identity and fighting for OS's feelings though he always flubs it up at actual confession:lol:

• Like 12

I found THIS and I'm pretty sure it won't happen in the drama but wanted to share it.  In spoiler tags because spoiler for the webtoon.

@Jillia this is SG's imagination hahahaha i hope they will have this too

HAHAHA they are so cute

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, emily00 said:

@Jillia this is SG's imagination hahahaha i hope they will have this too

kkk He is such a cute dork. :lol::wub:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Was backreading and didn't realise there were resistance to yks taking up this role....it's a good way of showing how his acting skills n his natural sweetness transcended the initial prejudice...

He really is a teddy bear!

Thought it was funny that he also romanced all the moonlight girls..... :D

I thought YKS was adorable in Faith, and I've been a fan since his role in Pinocchio, and I agree that he's a teddy bear. More importantly, I've liked his role choices and think he's done well in them thus far, so I was excited to see him cast in this drama when the previous actor left.

Watching this drama now, I have to say that I can't even imagine the other actor in the role. Compared to the veterans KYJ and SJL, I think he would have stuck out as the newbie actor that he is. I already knew that I would have had massive SLS with that trio. I'm still struggling with SLS as it is, but I like SK enough that I'm totally opposing the OTP or anything as I might otherwise have done. :)

One question for you though, what does that mean that he romanced all the moonlight girls?

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

He just loves OS soooo much! :lol:

• Like 11

@stroppyse

Only in REEL romance....

in rebel...he played opp Chae Soo bin...

in doubtful victory...he played opp...JHS...the girl who played the princess in MDBC..

and now.. opp kyj...

it was in one of the old posts when I backread.....

thought it was funny...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

@stroppyse

Only in REEL romance....

in rebel...he played opp Chae Soo bin...

in doubtful victory...he played opp...JHS...the girl who played the princess in MDBC..

and now.. opp kyj...

it was in one of the old posts when I backread.....

thought it was funny...

I must have missed that post. That is so funny, and so true! I guess he has been with all of the major young female leads in MDBC. :lol: Thanks for the clarification. 

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Btw, you know who is a totally cute dork? SJR. I was laughing at the insta you posted of CG and Sec. Kwon acting all ninja with a contemplative KYJ, but Sec. Kwon seems a bit too cool, even when she's being silly to call her a dork. CG, on the other hand, seems as if he might be a bit of a jokester and sillypants in RL as well. :D

• Like 8

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, you know who is a totally cute dork? SJR. I was laughing at the insta you posted of CG and Sec. Kwon acting all ninja with a contemplative KYJ, but Sec. Kwon seems a bit too cool, even when she's being silly to call her a dork. CG, on the other hand, seems as if he might be a bit of a jokester and sillypants in RL as well. :D

They're both such dorks. They're in their early 30s but act like they're in their 20s. :D I enjoy them both very much - on screen and behind the scenes. :) I think overall the cast is so funny and enjoy filming together. 

• Like 9

I don't mind waiting another week for the new episodes if it means they are not stressed while filming. :D

And yes, they are really sweet, @emily00! :lol:

On another note: Hak Jin updated his IG, busy filming. :)

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, Jillia said:

On another note: Hak Jin updated his IG, busy filming. :)

I might have third lead syndrome as well...he's so cute..

.I agree it is better to have this break and give time for filming, then to rush and compromise on quality. When I first started watching K dramas, this whole idea of live shooting was a culture shock. It is terrible for the cast and crew. And to have endings possibly changed just to suit viewers taste was very strange for me.  Coming from Hong Kong and C dramas, this was rarely the case. 

Anyway happy new year all...may 2019 bring us better dramas with good endings  :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2

So, no new episode tomorrow, but there were some special clips released to the web. Here is the one for the OTP with a translation underneath. Thought those on the thread might want to watch it, for those who haven't already. :)

Video Title: SolKyul Couple, Heart thrilling endings Top 3

caption: 01. CEO’s lips, I’ll borrow them just this once.
OS: That’s right. He’s the person. Different to you, sunbae, who looks down on people for doing this kind of work, he’s a fantastic person.
(SK walks towards them)
OS: Darling! I’m sorry. You waited a long time for me, didn’t you?
SK: What is this, Gil Oh Sol-sshi?
OS: This is my boyfriend. I told you right, that he’s the CEO of my company.
SK: Have you gone crazy, Gil Oh Sol-sshi?
Sunbae: Here we are meeting again.
SK: Yes, we are.
Sunbae: However, for a pair of lovers, aren’t you being too awkward with each other? You’ve not even once held a hand even.
OS: Oh, really! Oh, you can’t even wait a little, and you’re getting upset again, darling. Right?
(OS faces SK)
SK: No. I don’t want to. What can I do…? What do you mean help you?
Sunbae: Your relationship with your boyfriend is just… (bursts into laughter)
SK: Oh, really.
SK: What? What are you- ?
(OS kisses SK)

caption: 02. You are someone who is absolutely necessary to me.
OS: You were very uncomfortable, weren’t you? Just because of me, CEO is suffering a lot.
SK: No. Gil Oh Sol-sshi is a person that the company absolutely needs after all. For the sake of such an employee, at least this much effort is…something that should be done.
OS: However, it’s probably going to be hard. My dad is very stubborn.
SK: Well then, I’ll be back again. I’ll bring Secretary Kwon with me, and the staff of our company will come with me as well. If Gil Oh Sol-sshi is okay with it, then so that you can come back to the company, I’m going to do everything I can.
OS: I thank you for those words, but I’m not someone who is that necessary actually.
SK: You are a necessary person, that’s true. Gil Oh Sol-sshi is someone that our company…No. That I absolutely need. So, don’t go anywhere else and stay here. By my side.

caption: 03. I’m going to make you fall for me.
(OS walks off, but is followed by SK)
SK: You say that you have no feelings about dating. Then, I’ll make some for you. You. I’m going to make you fall for me. I will. Soon.

This progression is very cute. OS' importuning of SK all the way to SK saying that he'll convince OS to love him. They've come a long way. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Again thank you so much for your translation, @stroppyse! The scene was funny and cute and awkward at the same time. :lol: Also, now I remember the douchebag of a crush. Man, he was really something. But Sun Kyul desinfected him properly in the elevator. :lol:

Looking forward to see how Sun Kyul plans to make Oh Sol fall in love with him. :wub:

• Like 9