Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

clean+with.png

[Clean With Passion For Now] Ep 10 spoilers, Yoon Gyun Sang x Kim Yoo Jung

Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion For Now' Kim Yoo Jung moves into Yoon Gyun Sang's house.. "I'm your new house helper from now on" 

1. [+189,-2]
Omo, omo~ He said he will make her fall for him~~ 

2. [+125,-3]
The grandfather is so annoying. He fell sick because of him, but now, he's keep it in control. 

3. [+97,-4]
Wow. Yoon Gyun Sang at the end was legendary. I've already fallen for you, Gyun Sang-ah. 

4. [+68,-4]
That's the opposite of what happened in the webtoon. In the webtoon, Sun Gyeol's mother tries to treat his mysophobia by making use of Gil O Sul's debt and employs her as his house helper.. 

5. [+68,-8]
I'm watching this now.. It's so interesting that I can't turn the channel.. ~~~~!!♡

6. [+35,-3]
Yoo Jung's eyes are so big, it's pretty. Yoon Gyun Sang has lost weight, he's cool. 

7. [+34,-2]
Now that he has lost weight and let down his bangs, he looks much better. The ending scene with Yoon Gyun Sang made him look like a real man. 

passion.png

Article: Naver 'Clean With Passion For Now' Yoon Gyun Sang's declaration of war towards Kim Yoo Jung, "I'll make you fall for me"  

1. [+559,-22]
Beware of heart flutters. 

2. [+346,-7]
His power is overflowing. What are you going to do if our O Sul falls for you even more?

3. [+289,-4]
I've fallen for him, I've fallen for him.... 

4. [+216,-9]
Why are they so good at acting that makes viewers' heart flutter and experience tingling sensations from it...? I've fallen for Yoon Gyun Sang because of this drama~~ 

5. [+155,-6]
Heart. Fluttering. Bombs. 

6. [+78,-2]
Yoon Gyun Sang went straight to her. I was surprised. He's exploding in charisma!!! 

7. [+65,-3]
I've fallen for him!! It was totally heart throbbing!! Please come quickly, next week!! Kim Yoo Jung is really pretty! Yoon Gyun Sang is full of force! ♡

8. [+59,-2]
He's full of force~ Yoon Gyun Sang is a man too~ A man~ Amazing~ 

9. [+55,-1]
It's insane... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (cries) Please give us some previews. I'm feeling a little dizzy...! 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/clean-with-passion-for-now-ep-10.html

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

tumblr_pk9sziPV651tdfsf6o2_400.gif

I also  love you both Forever and ever..... # YoonKyunsang and # KimYoojung

I had never watch Kyunsang drama...but after this definitely will in his future projects. Though this drama is not really getting in high ratings but it is fine with the ratings as it is ....

I guess it is meant to be...sometimes we ask what if it was aired in April with the other actor ...would it not have faced such big competition from other big star dramas... would it have  higher ratings ...but everything happens for a reason i guess.... and i guess YoonKyunsang was meant for the Sunkyul role....  it came to him out of nowhere.

I watch dramas and movies on the story and acting skills of the actors. And both these two are amazing character actors. I know that Yoojung will go far in the coming years. And i hope for the same for Kyunsang though the entertainment industry is a bit bias on looks. 

• Like 19

I watched their episode in knowing brothers cos I wanted to know more about YGS.  He is actually a very shy person. Sometimes u will see him lost in knowing brothers exactly as he portrays here. Very very tall man. Seems he lost some weight.

On the other hand, I can only say that KYJ is so classy. It's understandable as she an oldie but has really matured very fast. This drama is a romcom but not the high school type of romcom if u understand what I mean. So I was afraid she will not be able to interprets a matured scene(Not necessarily kissing) when it's needed or be able to meet YGS at his level of class and sophistication. She is so good I had to check her age again. At a point, she will act 16,18,24 and even 28 or 30. Not a consistent character which makes her a pro.

I'm enjoying the fluidity in their interactions. 

About the drama, will want to know why grandpa is that way towards his grandson. He is such a controlling freak. Who knows why his daughter can't seem to settle down before.

And she is good. I pitied her a lot in this drama but I'm happy she will soon reconcile with her son. She need to face her dad squarely.  Something is missing in their relationship and it's affecting her.

From the first few episodes, I already knew sec was rooting for these two. And I guess she loves her boss as an aunt or sis.

Hi guys, compliments of the season.

• Like 9

Fighting!crazy monkey 069crazy monkey 046Advance Happy New Year

crazy monkey 017Everyone!crazy monkey 077

tumblr_pkcmzkf75h1tdfsf6o2_500.giftumblr_pkcmzkf75h1tdfsf6o3_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pkcmzkf75h1tdfsf6o4_500.giftumblr_pkcmzkf75h1tdfsf6o5_500.gif

==========

cto mv owner

=========

stills cut The Gil Family : Gil Oh Dol, Gil Oh Sol, Gil Gong Tae

DvaCZ2lU0AEXXwq.jpg

Spoiler

DvaCZ2mU0AAumEQ.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I see the peeps who followed the webtoon would have been flipping tables at the interpretation onscreen:D of that couch scene...

But in hindsight...the on-screen version generated a little bit more yearning n was more in sync with their relationship at that time

• Like 8

Finally! I finished watching episode 9 and 10 with so much gusto:wub::wub:. I love the interaction between OS and her dad, and then with her brother, the barbecue scene :joy:, oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at SG with his outfit and the jealousy when he saw Jae min hug OS:lol:. I love everything:blush: . And I must say, WHattttttttttt:o.....KYJ with the short hair? oh my oh my she's beautiful:love::love:. I dunno bout you guys but for me this lady is no ordinary beauty! Any style of hair or fashion, she carry it with so much style. And the best thing is that she is a very good actress (just sad that some don't give her really the credit and it hurt so much that she's being underrated:().

Thats why I'm so happy when I saw the post from @Jillia on the article about KYJ:wub:. It captures how amazing Yoo Jung is as an actress. And Yoon Kyun Sang, wow he's a good actor too:wub:.

and the sofa scene :sweatingbullets::w00t::sweatingbullets::w00t::sweatingbullets:......hot hot hot and they didn't even kiss:lol::lol::lol:

I hope CWPFN will not end, lol

• Like 10

i really enjoy this week episode. it was fun to watch GOS/JSG scene. they are both look so good to together.

i wonder when will that person who cost GOS to lost her job.  will be caught. though without him. GOS/JSG scene would not have been so much.

that scene of JSG pa telling GOS not to date his son was sad.

that scene of GOS telling JSG that she dont like him/ she dont have time to date was sad.

i hope JSG will find the reason why GOS say that to him soon. i want t see them start to date already.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, LynneL said:

I also  love you both Forever and ever..... # YoonKyunsang and # KimYoojung

I had never watch Kyunsang drama...but after this definitely will in his future projects. Though this drama is not really getting in high ratings but it is fine with the ratings as it is ....

I guess it is meant to be...sometimes we ask what if it was aired in April with the other actor ...would it not have faced such big competition from other big star dramas... would it have  higher ratings ...but everything happens for a reason i guess.... and i guess YoonKyunsang was meant for the Sunkyul role....  it came to him out of nowhere.

I watch dramas and movies on the story and acting skills of the actors. And both these two are amazing character actors. I know that Yoojung will go far in the coming years. And i hope for the same for Kyunsang though the entertainment industry is a bit bias on looks. 

Absolutely agree with you! I am a passionate fan of KYY and sometimes you just watch a drama because of your favorite actor/ actress even if the quality is just so-so. But as for now, the couple, their characters and love line have completely sold to me. It is all thanks to their acting and chemistry.

I want to particularly praise YKS. I am honestly among those who finds his appearance just normal, not a bonus or attraction point for the drama. (Many other even have lower opinion of him, which I find unfair). And I know nothing of his acting so I did not expect much at all. Just want to see to support KYY. But surprisingly he has got me hooked on his character of SK. At first I find his acting and facial expressions a bit awkward and stiff and it adds up to my 'not good' impression with his character of SK (who doesn't find SK's obsession with cleanness so crazy, even if we know it is a mental illness?).

But things slowly evolves into the better. As the true warm and caring personality of SK is gradually revealed to us, I also come to appreciate YKS's acting a lot. He might be clumsy and awkward but this is exactly what helps me relate to him and the character SK as a real person. I am a shy person and someone mentions that outside filming sets, he is actually very shy. (It is difficult to work in entertainment industry for shy/ introvert people, isn't it?).

All in all, I love this couple and their chemistry is amazing. They should be proud of their acting. (I know MDBC is still haunting many of us, including me, but they are completely different so any comparison is inadequate. And KYY's acting is so convincing that it is not like we are seeing another Ra-on but only a GOS in and by herself.) 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

i really enjoy this week episode. it was fun to watch GOS/JSG scene. they are both look so good to together.

i wonder when will that person who cost GOS to lost her job.  will be caught. though without him. GOS/JSG scene would not have been so much.

that scene of JSG pa telling GOS not to date his son was sad.

that scene of GOS telling JSG that she dont like him/ she dont have time to date was sad.

i hope JSG will find the reason why GOS say that to him soon. i want t see them start to date already.

yes, its sad to know that JSG's grandpa is telling OS not to fall for him, damn! it hurts coz we know that she likes JSG. Cant wait for the remaining episodes :).

• Like 6

Clean with Passion for now was meant to be a female oriented drama focused on the female lead....hence JTBC waited all this time for Kim Yoojung as they saw her fit. The male lead is secondary hence at first a rookie actor was casted which fit the physical requirement of the webtoon.

And then all of a sudden Yoo Kyun Sang came in the mid.... this guy can really act.... i just feel that he just needs a stronger story line that can push his acting abilities. CWPFN is a light youthful drama with a light fluffy story hence the lower viewerships too compared to others at the moment. But I am very happy for the ratings so far for this drama as it is KIM YooJung leading it...caring it on her shoulders. She is hardly 20 years old ....leading a drama... with heavy competition from other channels with strong story and strong actors/actress with vast life experiences which they can convey in their acting. And it is still trending and is always top 10 in these months.... thats great.

I am loving both the leads tandem....the small facial acting... the look that they give each other.... is really cute and heart fluttering. Many fans are shipping them and it is good for the drama. I just love seeing them together....it feels nice to see them next to each other even if they do not do anything...... :)

oh... last but not least...... in the couch scene....as a female.... i could see the yearn of a kiss by Kim Yoojung from Yoon Kyunsang. I really don't know if that is the actor in her or her real emotions being out subconsciously being with a man so near :) 

Am i the only who felt it ????????? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

They're really treating us well with the making of videos. Please keep them coming,  JTBC! :D

@LynneL

I enjoyed the sofa scene very much and I agree. There was certainly a yearning but with the Mom being around we knew nothing would happen. :lol: Even though we all probably wanted the kiss.

I think some people misunderstand when I post about the comparison between drama and webtoon. So far I enjoy the drama very much and a drama can never be like the webtoon or the book - different medium needs different adaptations. There is a lot more happening in the webtoon which can not be done in the drama. But I think it's fine to see what the drama did different from the webtoon. :D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I enjoyed the sofa scene very much and I agree. There was certainly a yearning but with the Mom being around we knew nothing would happen. :lol: Even though we all probably wanted the kiss.

I think some people misunderstand when I post about the comparison between drama and webtoon. So far I enjoy the drama very much and a drama can never be like the webtoon or the book - different medium needs different adaptations. There is a lot more happening in the webtoon which can not be done in the drama. But I think it's fine to see what the drama did different from the webtoon. :D

Aaaack, but now I want to read the webtoon badly...!! :P 

No English translation somewhere out there?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Aaaack, but now I want to read the webtoon badly...!! :P 

No English translation somewhere out there?

No, there is no English translation as far as I know. :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I wanted to mention how excellent the OST is. I usually listen to OSTs to remind me a drama, even if the songs are pretty average, but this OST is great, and the songs aren’t all samey. The songs mirror the fun, sweetness and sadness (but obviously not too sad) of the drama exactly. 

I can’t believe it’s not on until next Monday. That feels like forever away! :tears:

I haven’t seen the webtoon, but from what @Jillia posted, it looks like the romance starts when they live together? So that’s now! Yes, please! They are so cute and shy together. I don't feel like we have had enough time with our OTP, so I really hope there’s no scrimping on romance scenes! (Looking at you Where Stars Land <_<

Re: episode 9. Am I missing something about the chocolate? I don’t understand what 5th place means? 

Also, has anyone noticed Secretary’s amazing trenchcoats? I’m so envious of her wardrobe!

• Like 5