Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Jillia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, Jillia said:

We have to wait for another week to get new episodes but here something cute and funny by Kim Yoo Jung who went home from filming. :lol: Translation/Subs by MaknaeCloud

O gosh... :lol: my daughter's been bugging me to buy that kind of hat... It costs around US$12-13. Sure it's cute, but I'm not going to spend money for something that she'll just toss aside after wearing it once or twice.... It's not like she will and like to video herself nor she has peers whom she would goof around with that thing. When you play with it by yourself, you can't even see the fun unless you're in front of a mirror....

This is a first I've encountered a drama being pre-empted and not airing for two consecutive weeks. Has this happen before? Can't recall any other drama being postponed like this. But of course, even the airing time was waaaay delayed than the scheduled time. I say the production team does have a lot of faith and confidence in not losing the audience.... I am not complaining, because truth be told, I have a deadline this week, and was already thinking of holding off watching some new episodes so as to meet the deadline. So I'm actually glad... :P

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O gosh... :lol: my daughter's been bugging me to buy that kind of hat... It costs around US$12-13. Sure it's cute, but I'm not going to spend money for something that she'll just toss aside after wearing it once or twice.... It's not like she will and like to video herself nor she has peers whom she would goof around with that thing. When you play with it by yourself, you can't even see the fun unless you're in front of a mirror....

This is a first I've encountered a drama being pre-empted and not airing for two consecutive weeks. Has this happen before? Can't recall any other drama being postponed like this. But of course, even the airing time was waaaay delayed than the scheduled time. I say the production team does have a lot of faith and confidence in not losing the audience.... I am not complaining, because truth be told, I have a deadline this week, and was already thinking of holding off watching some new episodes so as to meet the deadline. So I'm actually glad... :P

I have to admit I had to stay strong not to buy one for myself and I'm way too old for it. :lol: But I love bunnies, so it's my weakness. Kim Yoo Jung is adorable though.

I think with this drama it's a bit unfortunate that Christmas and New Year happened on the days our drama airs. But I'm still fine with it because this way the cast and crew are not in a hurry and don't hit live filming which is so stressful.

But I agree that it breaks the momentum of a drama but we shouldn't worry too much. :D

kkk Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang and Song Jae Rim playing a little word game with the title of the drama and promoting the 2019 AFC Asian Cup which will air instead of CWPFN. :)

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

kkk Kim Yoo Jung, Yoon Kyun Sang and Song Jae Rim playing a little word game with the title of the drama and promoting the 2019 AFC Asian Cup which will air instead of CWPFN. :)

They definitely need to do some more minor promotion to get back the audience's attention. Hope that the pre-emption will not ruin people's interest in following the drama. And I will say to JTBC, that is exactly the reason why we need some more BTS and especially a preview as soon as possible :D.

Saw someone posted this a while ago. I see OS & SG talking face to face and the cleaning fairies holding flowers (seemingly nearby). Really curious what this scene is :P.

And by the way, I agree with all the complaints about the new text preview :sweatingbullets:. But still I don't mind another scandal or whatever. Just bring the two of them to the screen 'cause I miss them badly.

I think they're doing fine and JTBC is trying to keep people's mind on the drama during the hiatus. :) Many comments mention that they're sad because of the pre-emption and that they're eagerly waiting for it to air again next week. :D

yes... i think it is still being searched on Naver and alot of us fans are just rewatching alot of the clips on Naver and Youtube.

Now there are so many videos of Kim Yoojung and Yoon Kyun Sang as well.

And it is very popular...Yoon Kyunsang is getting lots of love from Internationall fans and loving this couple :) 

Soccer/ Football will always take precedence over a drama. 

Ep.11 & ep.12 will no not air Monday, January 7, 2019 & Tuesday, January 8, 2019. They will air the following week on Monday, January 14, 2018 and Tuesday, January 15, 2018. A soccer match between South Korea and the Philippines will be televised in its place on Monday, January 7, 2019.

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

Does anyone know the reason why they are not showing a new episode today and tomorrow? Was the soccer game a planned thing or just a filler?

it is planned.

soccer games RULE in South Korea... it’s the Nation’s most respected and loved sport activity.

4 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

@Jillia so today this drama is not airing again? what happened again this time around? I have never watch a drama that is not airing for 4 consecutive episodes....:confounded:

But the good thing is: from what Song Jae Rim posted they're ahead for filming now. :) So this way filming doesn't become too stressful for the cast and crew.

@hell59

It's a planned event. And soccer is important in South Korea. :) 

11 hours ago, thoattm said:

Saw someone posted this a while ago. I see OS & SG talking face to face and the cleaning fairies holding flowers (seemingly nearby). Really curious what this scene is :P.

OMG! Maybe SG brings in the cleaning fairies to shower her with flowers and show her how serious he is about her! Haha. Public confession time!!! Would be so fun and funny! Cleaning fairies would definitely be all for an OS-SG pairing!!! (So many exclamation marks in my writing today! I need another episode. I’m at peak anticipation. I will probably cry with relief at the first scene with OS and SG together in episode 11)

On 1/6/2019 at 7:24 AM, stroppyse said:

suddenly a news article with an unbelievable scandal explodes to Sun Kyul. But, who could the main character of the scandal be?

Something about the way this is written makes me unsure if this is the grandpa/OS’ mum scandal. I know it’s a translation, but still, I’d expect something along the lines of ‘OS learns more about SG and their relationship changes’ if it was about grandpa and OS’ mother. Put another way, the thing about grandpa and OS’ mother is more a hidden connection* that is waiting to be discovered rather than a scandal to be newly published.  

*of course the grandpa/OS’ mother link is not certain, but I think that’s what most of us interpreted from DC’s reaction when he discovered who SG’s grandfather is.

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Archived