Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

can we still consider the "couch scene" as an Eskimo kiss? :D

They look like a traditional newly-wed couple with a little shyness toward each other, some conflicts in lifestyles here and there but trying to accept each other, trying to make the other feel comfortable. Cuteness and sweetness are overloaded. 

Oh my God, I might be diagnosed with diabetes after watching this drama. :w00t:

Though the Grandfather ruined the mood (I guess he forbids OS to have a romantic relationship with SG), I think I can forgive him for now because he is the one who arranged all this sweet housekeeper-thing.

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

@ktcjdrama

Here Oh Sol with long hair from the first chapter. :)

DMzvuuuVQAAtE2q.jpg

And later:

wide?updated=1544065200786&width=1200

And yes, I chose the second image on purpose. :lol::wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, alfa1310 said:

Though the Grandfather ruined the mood (I guess he forbids OS to have a romantic relationship with SG), I think I can forgive him for now because he is the one who arranged all this sweet housekeeper-thing.

I can only say Grandpa underestimated the hot-blooded youngsters he put together under one roof...:P especially with us cheering them on, you know...

@Jillia Thanks for the pic! She is okay with her short hair tied up, looking matured again, but the first few scenes I see her with short hair down, she looks sooo much younger...

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Jillia Thanks for the pic! She is okay with her short hair tied up, looking matured again, but the first few scenes I see her with short hair down, she looks sooo much younger...

I understand your issues. :) Personally I haven't seen the full episodes yet - full Christmas responsibilities - but from the stills I really like her short hair. Probably because Kim Yoo Jung was walking around with her long hair for so long for this drama. :D But I'm curious how much I like it in the episodes itself.

• Like 11

the amount of self-restraint from this two.AMAZING. and that big apartment only has one bathroom? :rolleyes: no wonder the blush effect kept coming out this ep. :phew:

tenor.gif

( thank you to  @Jillia who  inspire me to use this^^)

and it seem that Oh Sol ....lied again to her family where she's working this time? tsk, tsk.tsk. gil oh sol. you're gonna be in big trouble again. 

and l like mom-oh sol bonding at kitchen table. mom is quite nice when she stop being judgmental. she teach oh sol how to cut apple with rabbit shape. how cute :wub: this is the only bridge i like Oh Sol will bring to JSK and mom. 

Grandpa  continue to annoy me tonite.  are you trying to cure your grandson or are you grooming a robot to take care of your company? STOP dictating how he's gonna manage his feeling. :crazy:

• Like 14

Just watching the clips, and I love how OS isn’t oblivious to how hard it is for SG to show his feelings. Like in the sofa scene when he gives her the duvet, she smiles to herself because she understands that he’s only like that because he’s shy. 

How amazing is he for buying her cute rabbit slippers and then thoughtfully filling the bathroom with her toiletries, not to mention putting those anti-grip things on the tiles so she wouldn’t slip? :love: *swoons* 

The eye contact :wub::wub: Especially when he’s cornered her in the kitchen. So. Many. Feelings. He’s serious, we’re serious, time for OS get serious! Tell him about his crappy grandfather!!! SG will totally work something out, trust him! He’s capable and smart.

I couldn’t watch the scene when he walks in with flowers and she says something to hurt him. It’s too much. Take it back OS!! :tears:

5 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

killer bod....little kyj has grown up!almost like a 1950s kind of beauty

I know! What a figure! Also, how does she look like that at 19?? She’s so grown up looking - in that she can pass for mid twenties. I didn’t look that grown up at 18!!! I wonder if it’s her confidence as well as her beauty. She speaks and holds herself in a very grown up way. 

• Like 18

Like most chaebol dramas...he probably doesn't think she as an employee would be in the consideration as a potential mate.... hence the stereotypical warning. But he obviously wants him "cured" of his phobia...at all costs...

Secretary kwon however is now an interesting character ...not purely good or bad per se... since she obviously knows the ceo is already in love.... for her to remain a "good" character I guess she might know that grandpa might have a soft mushy core like the ceo...

Lol....we'll see...we'll see... but we should get at least an episode of sweetness  or so  before conflict in ep 12 to 14 . 

This is a 16 ep drama?

Since its Xmas....maybe all sweetness lol...til the finale....

• Like 13

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

I understand your issues. :) 

B) Actually I have no problem with the age gap. I just don't want it to be highlighted again like before the start of this drama. It is only acting after all... Same thing with Goblin. People go on and on and on about the age gap, not even remembering that it is in fact a 300+ age gap! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

BTS are always love lol generous JTBC! Anyway, here are some drama related posts on twitter and IG

Apparently, the couch scene trended last night until early morning :wub:

Here is the trans of the caption JTBC posted because a lot of people have the same sentiments lol

Our Gil Oh Dol earning the praise he deserves

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

I don’t think secretary Gwon knows any ill intentions the grandfather has planned (who freaking wants to utilise Gil Oh Sol to treat Sungeol’s problem YET doesnt allow them to develop a relationship WHICH Oh Sol has no choice but to follow his instructions for her donsaeng)  Now I have a really negative view of grandfather who I see as ultimately self-centred and HE BETTER SAY SORRY AND HAVE SYMPATHY WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE’S THE ONE WHO CAUSED OH SOL MUM’S DEATH BECAUSE IF NOT ... but do you guys think the grandfather would have done a background check on Gil Oh Sol and already knows bout it? Idk maybe I’m making it too complicated having watched too many dramas LOL 

From what I see Secretary Gwon supports their relationship wholeheartedly and finds both of them adorable. She kind of senses that perhaps Grandfather told Oh Sol something that shouldn’t be right. 

I feel so bad for Oh Sol because she obviously likes Sungeol BUT can’t admit it and is definitely gonna fall for him more when he’s gonna make her fall in love with him “no matter what” WHICH will bring out Sungeol’s manly side and make all the audience be like (squealllll) and put Oh Sol in such a hard position

• Like 16

tumblr_pk9sziPV651tdfsf6o2_400.gif

Spoiler

his dimple:kiss_wink:

tumblr_pk9sziPV651tdfsf6o4_400.giftumblr_pk9u6rBLOC1tdfsf6o2_250.gif

*********'

fec9p7fxg1ck.jpg

p2n5crfrjm0t.jpg

Spoiler

c0va58anfhuw.jpg

DC

• Like 21
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Hated the Grandpa for asking GOS to not accept JSG's heart/feelings... but no worries, GOS is already "Mother-Approved" ;):D

6URPZxC.pngbTmkF6y.png

• Like 16
  • LOL 3

So happy watching the making of video and seeing the cast is so relaxed while filming and probably hitting live filming as well. :D

• Like 11

Aww well it's still a good news because the team can take a break plus film more scenes in advance :)

I hope JTBC gives us lots of BTS in exchange hehehe 

• Like 10
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

Well this makes me happy as well, @Ponyo_mokona! This way they have more time to film but also take a day off to celebrate new year if they want to. :D

Also find it cute: in the making of cut they call Yoon Kyun Sang "Dae Kyul"... a mix of daepyo - CEO/president -  and Sun Kyul. :lol: Love these type of details.

• Like 12

I am assuming for both Monday and Tuesday episodes?

Is there BTS with English subs out there? I really love watching them having fun while filming. Wish I know what they're saying. 

• Like 10

A bit sad that no CWPFN next week but it's good that live filming will be somehow relaxed for the crew. And what's better is that we will have a bit more time to stay with this drama. To be honest I already feel so blue that there are only 6 episodes left (and after that, how long will it be before I can see KYY in another drama???? :bawling:).

Pacing is quite ok now but I wonder how are they going to resolve all issues within the next 6 episodes? OS & SG still need to understand each other better, to fully acknowledge each's love for the other. I mean she needs to learn about his childhood and family trauma (which is indispensable to cure his 'illness' right?). And he also needs to know about her own family story, which surely will bring more angst as it is related to his grandpa's company, her mother's death, etc.

And director please, we need more dovey scenes of them before the dark time comes!!!! How long will it be before her stay at SG' home is revealed to her family and other people?  I go around to check some pictures from the webtoon and it seems that there are scenes of them doing laundry or cleaning together. It will be so nice if the director can bring that to the screen (fangirl screams inside me :wub:). After all, isn't that through living together, doing things together and slowly adjusting to the other's lifestyle that they both changed into the better? I mean SG becomes less obsessed with super-cleanness and OS becomes a more organized girl. 

And what about the love triangle? As some of you have pointed out, the CG character and love for OS seems not to be fully developed. Maybe it will be simply sidelined for the benefit of screen time reserved for the 2 main leads. But I still expect some role played by CG later on as the plot develops.

Not to mention the side stories of other cleaning fairy boys? Hope that they can be meaningfully addressed somehow in the end. :rolleyes:

• Like 17