Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

So, Oh Sol will have a sunbae from college as her crush

I love Kwak Si Yang, his stare kills me:wub: I can't seem to forget his portrayal of puppy in love Park Joon Wo in The Second Last Love.

I'm glad that despite their actual 10ish-year difference in age, he looks young enough to be Oh Sol's college sunbae. Now that Si Yang is made Oh Sol's crush, what about Jae Rim? Or, Oh Sol will have Si Yang as former crush, and Jae Rim as current crush? Poor uri CEO:D

The four men in Oh Sol's orbit. 

If the mysterious attic neighbour will look exactly like Jae Rim looks in that photo, I'll get in big trouble. Honestly, I cannot stand pretty face:( I cannot just sit or stand quietly and do nothing:D

SJR will be OS neighbour. :phew:

• Like 3

I updated the first post with the new additions to the casting. Here a short overview:

Lee Do Hyun as Gil Oh Dol, younger brother of Gil Oh Sol

Kwak Si Yang as Gil Oh Sol's first love; university sunbae

Yoo Sun as secretary Gwon; flawless and appreciates tidiness

Larger pictures of Kim Yoo Jung filming CWPFN. :) 

16203485f613d24afc3f66eba2afc3d36243b49a

Credit: DC Gall

• Like 8

According to THIS interview with Kim Min Gyu he will join as a member of the cleaning company. :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, pinkroses said:

SJR will be OS neighbour. :phew:

Yes, he will. I was just wondering if he will also have any sort of romantic connection with OS, cause reports on the drama didn't clearly say this, unlike the report on Kwak Si Yang's character. Not that I mind, the more the merrier:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, happysloth said:

Yes, he will. I was just wondering if he will also have any sort of romantic connection with OS, cause reports on the drama didn't clearly say this, unlike the report on Kwak Si Yang's character. Not that I mind, the more the merrier:D

I think we have to wait for further character description to see if there is any romantic connection between him and Oh-sol. But I have to admit I'm not sure if I like 3 people fighting over her. ROFL :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Trans @MaknaeC

20180207 Rookie actor Lee Do Hyun instagram update "Hello, I'm rookie actor Lee Do Hyun. Thankfully, this time I'll play as KimYooJung-sunbaenim's little brother Gil Oh Dol in drama CleanWithPassionForNow which will be aired on jtbc! Please give it lots of love & attention"

when her lil' brother is older than her :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, ailanthus said:
Trans @MaknaeC

20180207 Rookie actor Lee Do Hyun instagram update "Hello, I'm rookie actor Lee Do Hyun. Thankfully, this time I'll play as KimYooJung-sunbaenim's little brother Gil Oh Dol in drama CleanWithPassionForNow which will be aired on jtbc! Please give it lots of love & attention"

when her younger brother is older than her :D 

Its cute how he calls her sunbaenim :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pictures, thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Campus setting and darker hair!!!

I like Chicago Typewriter and Kwak SiYang is a good actor :) 

DVaHflQXcAAPvdE.jpg

a 'noona-baragi' (lil' bro who only looks at his noona, cherishes her so much), can't wait to see their interaction as brother-sister. it seems that Oh Sol's family is different from the webtoon

• Like 6

Just now, ilove_mr3 said:

Its cute how he calls her sunbaenim :lol:

hahaha, yoojung is the youngest but a sunbaenim for them. a reminder dear please don't quote photo :) 

• Like 6

Chief Producer Mr. Nam Young Hoon (Solomon 's Perjury, Innocent Man, Snowy Road, DOTS, Discovery of Love,etc) cr: @MaknaeC

mmm script for episode 4? uwaaa, pray for the best!!!

Spoiler

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

hahaha, yoojung is the youngest but a sunbaenim for them. a reminder dear please don't quote photo :) 

Im so sorry im new to this thing. Thanks for the reminder :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ailanthus said:

Yes, Lee Do Hyun is older but actually he debuted after Kim Yoo Jung. So in that regard, she is his sunbae. :) 

• Like 3

First script reading photos are out. :D Script reading was held on January 30th at JTBC HQ. Apart from PD-nim, writer-nim, Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop and Song Jae Rim the following actors joined the 4 hours long first script reading: Ahn Suk Hwan (The Joseon Gunman), Kim Won Hae (Misaeng, Signal), Kim Jeong Nan (Fantastic), Do Hee (Reply 1994), Kim Min Gyu (I Am Not A Robot), Hak Jin (Father is Strange), Yoo Seon (Criminal Minds), Cha In Ha (Temperature of Love) and Lee Do Hyun (Prison Playbook).

2018020807262878710_1.jpg

Credit: HERE

Large photos:

Spoiler

LHMQbWXxtmk7636536742526336965.jpg

46nAEytsZnK0636536742597125010.jpg

aVkucITc9PIE636536742651974025.jpg

9np5pihSvpK6636536742701510030.jpg

5CIxJC8G06Lb636536743109986740.jpg

QXoULIE33HE7636536743168117320.jpg

b1Jbs0jsIvJj636536743235311270.jpg

95Krf3rVCTYb636536743298442330.jpg

K0yEaPvNQSAP636536743484710210.jpg

0tlTExGNpYRg636536743535183805.jpg

1DfDf8gCKfjQ636536743599408720.jpg

Credit: HERE

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, Jillia said:

First script reading photos are out. :D Script reading was held on January 30th at JTBC HQ. Apart from PD-nim, writer-nim, Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop and Song Jae Rim the following actors joined th 4 hours long first script reading: Ahn Suk Hwan (The Joseon Gunman), Kim Won Hae (Misaeng, Signal), Kim Jeong Nan (Fantastic), Do Hee (Reply 1994), Kim Min Gyu (I Am Not A Robot), Hak Jin (Father is Strange), Yoo Seon (Criminal Minds), Cha In Ha (Temperature of Love) and Lee Do Hyun (Prison Playbook).

uwaaaaa finally!!!! wish them all the best!!!

The senior supporting cast..:heart:

OH my SOL :wub: 

DVeK3RBVoAAeHFL.jpg

• Like 7

[OSEN News] 
An official of Il-t'e Chung said, "The drama will be a great match for the lively season, and will give the audience a boost. A pleasant and heartwarming drama will be born with the synergy of actors who have the energy of Kim Yoo-Jung, Ahn Hyo-Seop, and Song Jae-Rim's bright and positive youth and solid inner workings. Please expect it. 

cr: global.kimyoojung IG

Director Noh Jong Chan's speech : "I'm so pleased that I can work with actors that I'm usually a fan of and actors that I admire. I want to see the board that created by staffs turns into fun performance in real life"

Writer Han Hee Jung's speech : "It's an honor to work together with you. I'll write the script cheerfully and joyfully, so I hope you can filming with the same heart too"

cr: @MaknaeC

• Like 6

Informations in regard of the script reading:

- Duration: 4 hours

- Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop and Song Jae Rim promised to work hard :D

- there was a pleasant atmosphere created through a lot of laughter and team work.

- Kim Yoo Jung shined brightly channeling Gil Oh Sol with easy-going charm and triggered a lot of laughter; already completely immersed in the scene/character

- Ahn Hyo Seop, even though this is first leading role was able to channel the arrogant character of Jang Sun Gyul; cynical yet warm person. And he apparently made the effort to memorize the different types of bacterias and viruses.

- Song Jae Rim is the playing the mysterious new character

- Yoo Seon: Jang Sun Gyul's secretary

- Do Hee: will play Oh Sol's best friend, great chemistry is expected

- Kim Won Hae was able to raise a lot of laughter during the script reading because of his ad-libbing; there was especially a heartwarming father/daughter chemistry with Kim Yoo Jung

- Kim Jung Nan: will play Jang Sun Gyul's mother

- the members of the cleaning company: Hak Jin, Cha In Ha, Kim Min Gyu etc. raised a lot of laughter as well

Note this isn't a clean translation - no pun intended :tongue: -  I did this half asleep. ROFL :D

• Like 6