Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Jang Sun Kyul likes :

1) his sanitizer :lol:

2) to scream like banshee :w00t:

3) Gil Oh Sol :wub: a lot. 

4) buy Gil Oh Sol shoes. including tomorrow ep, it will be the third one:wub:  HOW SWEET :love:

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

Merry Christmas, my Cleaning Fairies!

OMO! Coming home from Christmas dinner, not having watched the episode yet but drama is really going webtoon skinship level. OMO!

feels.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

Okay, I was a little disappointed in today's episode--I felt like it ended where we began. Also, it appears that the whole shredded document at the attorney's office was done to be some type of test---I'm just guessing at this point. Seems like the assistant may have had a role in this "test".  Hopefully, the next episode will provide some clarity.

Having practiced taekwondo several years ago, I know it is possible to kill a person with your bare hands by performing certain moves; however, it seems extremely unfair that the protagonist that starts the fight gets off free. I don't understand why the father couldn't press charges against the guy that was beating him up or Oh Sol's friend. 

One thing after watching this episode is it's very clear that he really cares for her and she's helping him overcome his illness.

Update:  Okay, after seeing the preview I think I know why the father and the assistant may have worked together to get Oh Sol to quit the company.  Based on the preview, it's so that she could work in close proximity to Sun Kyul inside his home....this is going to be interesting.:wub:

• Like 15

tenor.gif

n78k0eetlxca.gif

love lupinelove lupinelove lupine

k98dz0imc665.jpg

Spoiler

chemistry overload:wub:

n1h594c6a1t7.jpg

1f923.png1f923.png

id8jzfmc7vxb.jpg

Spoiler

relatable

P5h_L2.gif

• Like 14
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

Having read @lclarakl and @Ponyo_mokona‘s reviews, I’m going to refrain from watching Ep 9 until Ep 10 is out. It sounds like ep 9 will make me sad because it lacks OTP happiness, but ep 10 will definitely more than make up for it! I mean, that preview! It’s so :wub::wub::wub:

I do wonder why in the preview SG says ‘I will make you fall for me.’ It’s clear to me that OS acknowledges her own feelings for SG and is open about it, so I don’t know why SG would think otherwise. Perhaps she’s been forced to say to SG that she is not interested in him romantically as a condition of her employment? 

11 hours ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

HONESTLY CHOKED ON MY DRINK :flushed: My frustrations on tonight's ep suddenly vanished lmao. Anyway, I have trust issues in JTBCs previews :sweatingbullets:

I have trust issues too. I am worried that moment where he’s on top of her happens at the end of episode 10 and then they make us wait until next week for a kiss! I’ll be so mad if that happens! I noticed her hand moves up to rest on his arm at the end :wub: (replay, pause, replay!) 

Merry Christmas everybody!!! xxxxxxxxc

• Like 13
  • LOL 4

Oho...so the almost kiss is a likely trip and fall with a big thick duvet in between...

yep chances may be the cliff hanger in ep 10....

thanks for the stills....

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Omo omo! the preview -  their chemistry is undeniably out there! Although my lack of input in this forum but I faithfully read every single one. I’m really curious what is up with the grandfather. Is he trying to make up with SG after what he did by master planning in the background? Also I wish they tell us more about the rest of the cleaning fairies stories and their comradeship. I want more of OS and her Best Friend interaction too. Can’t wait for tonight episode. Lastly Happy Holiday everyone and Merry Christmas

• Like 12

17 hours ago, Joanna Zhang said:

BUT MAY I SAY THE CHEMISTRY FROM BTS VIDEOS OF THEM 2 ...WHOO! like I’m 100% sure Yun Kyun Sang doesn’t have a GF ... coz their interactions bts is just so cute 

Hi @Joanna Zhang.... i have the same feeling.... definitely Yun Kyun sang is not attached or else i dont think he would be that so friendly and always reaching out for her hand..... and also at the Presscon... the whispering act was so comfortable. He wouldnt be doing that if he is with someone.... his partner would definitely be jealous ;) 

And there are alot of fans ( especially those stuck with Bogum Magic) that feel that Solkyul couple has no chemistry ....blah blah and that Kyunsang is not cute/ handsome..... however i beg to differ....he has a very manly feel about him when he is serious and these two definitely have sizzling couple which is hot in a matured way....not in cute...fantasy way but in relatable normal life way.....just notice the look that Sunkyul gives oh sol.....its deep with meanings :) 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Having read @lclarakl and @Ponyo_mokona‘s reviews, I’m going to refrain from watching Ep 9 until Ep 10 is out. It sounds like ep 9 will make me sad because it lacks OTP happiness, but ep 10 will definitely more than make up for it! I mean, that preview! It’s so :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

I do wonder why in the preview SG says ‘I will make you fall for me.’ It’s clear to me that OS acknowledges her own feelings for SG and is open about it, so I don’t know why SG would think otherwise. Perhaps she’s been forced to say to SG that she is not interested in him romantically as a condition of her employment? 

I have trust issues too. I am worried that moment where he’s on top of her happens at the end of episode 10 and then they make us wait until next week for a kiss! I’ll be so mad if that happens! I noticed her hand moves up to rest on his arm at the end :wub: (replay, pause, replay!) 

Merry Christmas everybody!!! xxxxxxxxc

I haven't actually watch the subbed version of episode 9 due to the holiday activities so I'm going too see ep 10 raw first hehe. I'm really amazed on the people making the episode teasers (I think this is a general in JTBC dramas as evident in the views) because they really know how to pick the scenes that will surely excite/worry/agitate the viewers lmao.

Less than an hour before ep 10 and I'm replaying the teaser for the nth timegiphy.gif

May our hearts remain intact until next week. It's really fun how Christmas and New Year's celebration both fall in the Monday-Tuesday schedule because we can receive extra treats from CWPFN giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Okay so the couch scene is done lmao

Spoiler

As previously speculated here from the webtoon, GS indeed ducked to avoid being seen by his mother while he was fixing the blanket of OS (the unnie in me is screaming that he could have just ducked to the floor lmao) but of course the fangirl won since skinship opportunities are rare and should be squeeled upon :lol: ALSO IT'S SO SHOOOORT AND THEY DID NOT INCLUDE EVEN THE PECK IN THE WEBTOON so I'm slightly disappointed in the end :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 2

The age difference means they will be rather overly vanilla and innocuous in the Romance.She still had that innocent little sister persona. I don’t expect any real kisses out of her   Dramas for a couple of years.

• Like 7

Thanks for tempering our expectations for the couch scene....will not be flipping tables when I actually watch it....

however despite the potential lack of kisses...that look in the preview is a lot hotter than the usual Kdrama kiss scene save for a few exceptions....lol....

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

No preview again I'm afraid live filming is almost catching up to them :bawling: Sec Kwon said something about taking care of OD's case so OS is obliged to accept her offer then a short and sweet farewell scene with the Oh Household plus rooftop man. Then off to GS house with Sec Kwon. Then of course the meeting between the OTP then Mother and her current bf arrived. Hilarity ensues when GS refused to go home unless his mother stops her ridiculous decision to stay at his home while OS is there so he checked in to a hotel and terrorize the hotel service attendant with his complaints on cleanliness so he got kicked out I guess lmao. He went home in the end though i don't understand what OS said to him to make it happen but his mother was gone in the morning so I guess that's it. Their shy and awkward at first but GS stumbled upon OS's diary and read the entries (tsk tsk lol) while OS is washing up for the night. I guess something is written in there that made him decide to buy jewelry and flowers the next day as he was going home. But the plot twist is that grandfather talked to OS earlier which I also don't understand but it's probably what was said here before that she must not fall in love with him. Also she found her red cup while cleaning up in the kitchen! So when GS arrived home she kinda saw the flowers he's hiding at his back and cut him off by mentioning the cup and saying some bad things I guess because she hurriedly escaped after then GS threw the flowers in the trash can (sad). Buuuuut, the ending (and another plot twist I guess) is the kitchen scene in the preview where he stated that he's going to make her fall in love with him (whoo boi). Idk what made GS aggressive to be honest lol I guess we'll find out next week.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

I was wondering what would make her end up in his place....thought her Father may throw a fit....

so grandpa wants him better but not married to OS....so that will be the angst filler episodes...since her mom’s issue still hasn’t come up.....

eeee.cant wait to watch the subbed eps tomorrow

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Okay so the couch scene is done lmao

Hide contents

As previously speculated here from the webtoon, GS indeed ducked to avoid being seen by his mother while he was fixing the blanket of OS (the unnie in me is screaming that he could have just ducked to the floor lmao) but of course the fangirl won since skinship opportunities are rare and should be squeeled upon :lol: ALSO IT'S SO SHOOOORT AND THEY DID NOT INCLUDE EVEN THE PECK IN THE WEBTOON so I'm slightly disappointed in the end :sweatingbullets:

aww. but im half dissapointed, half glad tho. i dont really want to see another debate about whether the kiss are with consent or not. and in their current situation, the sexual tension probably better than the kiss itself :ph34r:B):w00t:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPDATE TOO. :wub: even JTBC doesnt upload today's ep cut yet. im sad. :(

• Like 9