Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Annyeong, Merry Christmas in advance fellow cleaning fairies! :wub: Just logged in to the soompi forum now after a while but I have followed the drama and stayed on twitter so I'm glad I finally have the time to visit here. Anyway, I'll be able to join the livestream later (yey) and I'm going to backread so please don't be suprised if you see me reacting to your posts from the first ep :lol:

• Like 11

Merry Christmas, Cleaning Fairies! :D

I won't be able to watch tonight's episode live since due to the timezone I will be at my parents for Christmas dinner. Same goes for tomorrow. But I will be able to join the discussion this evening. I'm looking forward to it.

But hopefully these photos were taken a couple days ago because I don't want them to hit live filming yet. :ph34r:@emily00 I was wondering about that as well.

• Like 14

Ohh so it's an informal company dinner night out in a bbq place and OS and GS just happen to be left alone in the end because the boys hurriedly went home after that awkward dinner lmao. I thought it was an intended date but I guess not yet :sweatingbullets: Their so cute though :P

• Like 14

OS indeed cut her hair! Anyway, this episode is quite frustrating with OS being framed, her father being bullied, and her brother getting a criminal record which might damage his chance of a professional taekwondo career unless they manage to convince the bullies to drop the charges I guess <_< I find it kinda weird for OS who just had a welcome back surprise to be forced to file a resignation halfway through lol plus of course CG being there during her breakdown. My main complaint for our CG is that he's really more of an adviser lmao like most of his interactions with OS is them having solemn talks of wisdom with yakult in their hand. I thought they'll be picking it up after that one-on-one talk between him and SG. So most of the time I'm kinda rooting more for OS and the character of Cha In Ha (anyway he's my new discovery in this drama and I may have a tiny bit crush on him too lol sorry) because they're adorable together and most of the time SG is forced into action because of him. Anyway, the last scene gave me hope that things will get more exciting with OS in the house yow plus her short hair is so beautiful it really gives me hope that the new haircut is a sign of new things happening soon :wub:

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

thanks for the updates. I m excited to see KYJ’s new hair :). I will not be able to see it until later tonight due to different timezone.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh my goodness, the preview. SG is on top of OS. Merry Christmas to us! :lol:

I HONESTLY CHOKED ON MY DRINK :flushed: My frustrations on tonight's ep suddenly vanished lmao. Anyway, I have trust issues in JTBCs previews :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

it seem that his mom is barreling into his house too and not just Oh Sol:rolleyes: . why? dont trust your son can keep his eyes and hands on someone else daughter, is it :w00t:  

and my best bet is that he  slipped and fall on top of Oh Sol when he's trying to avoid his mom judging by the preview. :lol:

• Like 14

Coz i can't see the raw series yet..  But urgently come here to chat with you guys.

Thank you for the preview of their almost kiss scene tomorrow!! Can't wait to see their sweet scenes....!!

• Like 13

Omg thanks for the translation ☃️

@stroppyse

AHH THE LAST LINE !!! I think Oh Sol already fell for him tho hahahah 

Just one thought ~ he said he had no dating experience THEN HOW ON EARTH is he being the ultimate dream BF every girl wants

(buying her expensive jewellery < well looks like he is thinking of buying her something expensive >, his action to intimidate Oh Sol < you know the classic pushing her to the edge and hands on the wall ... I nearly screamed out loud when that happened >, etc. AND THAT LAST LINE OF THE PREVIEW) 

and WHILE WE ALL SQUEALING FOR THE UPCOMING INTIMATE MOMENTS BETWEEN THE TWO ... I can’t help but think that there is 6 more episodes left ... 

I have a feeling our hearts will be aching as the main characters face the difficult problem from Oh Sol Mum’s death in relation to his grandfather ... 

but I must say overall.. that I’m really impressed with how every episode is going. While the first two eps seemed a little stretched in terms of a romantic comedy drama ... the rest up til now is perfect. 

I must say this drama is quite underrated and none of my friends watch it ... and you know the pain of having no one to talk to about this drama .. so thanks whoever made this forum <3 

(sorry this is my first post in this forum while staying silent for 70+ pages so Imma still ramble FEEL FREE TO JUST PASS TO THE NEXT POST it’s ... long .. yea) 

BUT MAY I SAY THE CHEMISTRY FROM BTS VIDEOS OF THEM 2 ...WHOO! like I’m 100% sure Yun Kyun Sang doesn’t have a GF ... coz their interactions bts is just so cute 

And I just love Kim Yoo Jung so much ~ her acting is so amazing .. obviously same as with YKS 

im surprised this didn’t go over limit ... its been awhile since I’ve written this much ... 

anyways good morning, good afternoon, good night and if you’re reading up to here ... WOW YOURE AMAZING ... how did u manage .. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y’ALLLL hope your having an awesome time wherever you are (hehehe God Bless) 

After proof reading .. I realised I typed ‘may I say..’ like 3 times .. why did I do that ..

okay im internally freaking out .. how do you change your name? Can someone please help me? AHHHHHH 

Edited by Joanna Zhang
  • Like 20
  • LOL 4

Am not sure how this ahjumma feels about how her sweet little yoojungie has grown up in the last preview.....but strangely can’t stop replaying it...

the two of them are killing it!!!!!!

has yks played any role like this before....I only remember him as the cat man....now he is a different sort of man.....lol...:w00t:

havent watched this ep...except for the preview but read the dramamilk recap...was there a time skip?

seems like there was a load of trouble then straight to her part time job at yoogane?

merry Christmas all!

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

this is a drama i will pick up however not now lols due to the fact my schedule is jam pack lols :D

however i still wanted to wishes everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 

CaptureMerryXmas_zpss4abgb8s.png

• Like 13