Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

a grandpa who's capable of injuring his only grandson with flying utensils out of anger doesnt seem so nice to me in getting his grandson a gf for his own goodness. more like "please be normal stats so i can formally announce you as my only heir".

• Like 8

1 minute ago, faithinme lara said:

a grandpa who's capable of injuring his only grandson with flying utensils out of anger doesnt seem so nice to me in getting his grandson a gf for his own goodness. more like "please be normal stats so i can formally announce you as my only heir".

Definitely not excusing the grandpa's actions. He damaged his grandson beyond repair and there needs to happen a lot for him to be forgiven.

• Like 9

Re: the text preview - In what unexpected place do they meet??? What! What! Where? I want to know! :bawling:  Is it Monday yet?

I’ve been rewatching episodes 7 and 8, and SK must have amazing hearing. He’s at least ten foot away when Daniel Choi makes his confession, but he still manages to overhear it!

This is the first time I’ve seen Yoon kyun sang in anything, but I’m really surprised this is his first rom-com. His face is so expressive, he’s really suited to this type of role. I actually think l will have a hard time believing him in a serious role as he’s so good at the comedy in this.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Re: the text preview - In what unexpected place do they meet??? What! What! Where? I want to know! :bawling:  Is it Monday yet?

I’ve been rewatching episodes 7 and 8, and SK must have amazing hearing. He’s at least ten foot away when Daniel Choi makes his confession, but he still manages to overhear it!

This is the first time I’ve seen Yoon kyun sang in anything, but I’m really surprised this is his first rom-com. His face is so expressive, he’s really suited to this type of role. I actually think l will have a hard time believing him in a serious role as he’s so good at the comedy in this.

would the unexpected place similar to the webtoons!? If so all the cute moments should be coming :blink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

In a few of the previous posts, there were some questions about the age of the main characters. From what I can recall, in the scene where SG carried OS who fell off the ladder in ep 5, it was revealed that the rooftop guy is Daniel Choi, the psychiatrist, who concludes that if the symptoms of acute stress disorder don't go away after a month, then SG might be suffering from lovesickness..in one of the subsequent  scenes, there was a certificate bearing Daniel Choi's birth date-1989 18 June on the wall. 

In another scene (can't remember the episode though), SG mentioned something about 'in his 29 years...blah blah blah...', I would presume he is 29. 

As for OS, she is 24 yo. Read it somewhere. By the way, the little girl who flicked the booger at the young SG who seemed not much older than her is OS. In either ep 6 or 7, the girl s photos appeared in the photo album OS was flipping through.   

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, sunlatte said:

In another scene (can't remember the episode though), SG mentioned something about 'in his 29 years...blah blah blah...', I would presume he is 29. 

I remember that scene as well and presume he is 29.

But in another scene, the patient information of SG (from Dr. Daniel) showed that SG's birthday is 9 Mar 1991.

2WC9IJu.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Fiona0754 said:

I remember that scene as well and presume he is 29.

But in another scene, the patient information of SG (from Dr. Daniel) showed that SG's birthday is 9 Mar 1991.

Saying he is 29 is actually ok if he was born in 1991. I’m Chinese, and traditionally we use the same age system as the Koreans (I think all Koreans use the traditional system, whereas only older Chinese people still do). We are already one year old at birth, and then we all get one year older on Chinese/Korean New Year. So SG is 28 - but bearing in mind that Chinese New Year always falls in January or February, he is almost 29, so he can legitimately say ‘in my 29 years...’

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Think the k drama trope of 1st loves/childhood sweethearts probably had too strong a draw... that's why the childhood scene kind of just jarred...

But otherwise enjoying our sputtering CEO and oh sol's interactions..

• Like 9

18 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

I was thinking... could the unexpected place be at their elementary school playground?

• Like 8

On 12/21/2018 at 10:43 PM, Visually-wandering said:

One thing for sure.

I'm waiting for the 3rd kiss, but this time the kiss happen with both consent and fully conscious :D. No matter who will initiate first.

I hope I don't have to wait too long.

@triplem , in your opinion –when will it be?

eps 10...christmas present :D 

--------------------------

You are right @Jillia. SJR is posting non-stop about his time in the drama. It is rare. That speaks a lot about the filming environment. 

I am surprised that they did not pre-empt the eps this week. Not complaining though. 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

eps 10...christmas present :D 

--------------------------

You are right @Jillia. SJR is posting non-stop about his time in the drama. It is rare. That speaks a lot about the filming environment. 

I am surprised that they did not pre-empt the eps this week. Not complaining though. 

Yes, we need a reunion after the separation as soon as possible. And in the preview Sun Kyul seems to be determined to not let Oh Sol leave. So we may hope for another kiss soon. :D

I'm not complaining either. :) This drama is my weekly portion of fluff and cuteness. :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

im glad they didnt pre-empt this drama:wub: but if the rating do drop due to festive season and maybe special program in another channels,i hope our spirits wont go down with it too.  Fighting CWPFN , Cleaning Fairy and Germs :lol:

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

im glad they didnt pre-empt this drama:wub: but if the rating do drop due to festive season and maybe special program in another channels,i hope our spirits wont go down with it too.  Fighting CWPFN , Cleaning Fairy and Germs :lol:

All good! :D It could also go the other way. But I don't want to say it because it's not good for the luck. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

o.... merry christmas to everyone.....and cant wait for tonight....i really really hope that it will be exciting :)

• Like 8