Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Actually there is a  real 3rd lead syndrome...donghyun is really soothing on the eyes and has this big brother calming vibe about it....agggh..we need more females in this drama so everyone gets a little bit of love:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Actually there is a  real 3rd lead syndrome...donghyun is really soothing on the eyes and has this big brother calming vibe about it....agggh..we need more females in this drama so everyone gets a little bit of love:wub:

Did you notice his strong muscular arms in that extra window cleaning scene? The one where OS’s cleaning partner (sorry, don’t know his name) challenges Donghun to a clean off and falls over the barrier forcing Donghun to flex his arm muscles to grab him and stop him falling? Yeah... I didn’t notice either :phew: haha

I can’t really guess what his side storyline is going to be. But you’re right, he is lovely :wub:

• Like 13

I am suspecting that DH knows SK from the hospital where SK's nanny was treated. That's why he sees SK in a different light. 

• Like 10

:lol:

44bhhhoroful.jpg

2j26tdw9ysj4.jpg

5czynqhuyk7z.jpeg

Spoiler

MOST OVERRATED LIE

DurTodzWoAE-V18.jpg

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

15 minutes ago, cantbreathe said:

Does anyone know if this will be on over Christmas? I will cry if it isn’t!! 

I have no information, yet, if they will preempt the Christmas spot or not. I think we might find out after tonights episode. :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

love love love ep 7:wub: and I can't wait for the next episode for the umbrella scene:love:.

On episode 7, the girl who kissed young SK, is it OS:D?

• Like 8

Aww he said, ‘I need you so don’t go anywhere. Stay by my side.’ 

My heartueee... finally! 

• Like 16

From next week preview, everything seems progressing very fast. He just told her he needs her by his side. It's a confession for me. Suddenly, we will see tears next week. They need more lovey dovey before that. Will OS find out the truth about SK's Grandpa as the one who's behind the accident which made her lost her mom? We're surely need @stroppyse help to translate the preview (^^)

@triplem :*

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

From next week preview, everything seems progressing very fast. He just told her he needs her by his side. It's a confession for me. Suddenly, we will see tears next week. They need more lovey dovey before that. Will OS find out the truth about SK's Grandpa as the one who's behind the accident which made her lost her mom? We're surely need @stroppyse help to translate the preview (^^)

@triplem :*

It's definitely a confession.

giphy.gif

And the umbrella scene:

Ron-Burgundy-gif.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

OMG!! The lift scene "gabedon" DEABAK~~~:joy: 

*RIP replay button 

Love the way he slow down his steps when he found OS wearing high heels. My gosh, is like models walking on the stage. :wub:

• Like 15

I can't get over the umbrella scene because he gets a panic attack but is seeking her touch to calm down and she is touching him. And... you know... I'm so shook!

Umbrella01.gif

Umbrella03.gif

Umbrella05.gif

Spoiler

Umbrella07.gif

Umbrella08.gif

Umbrella09.gif

Umbrella10.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

Me while making these:

Spoiler

200.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 14

Wow, the umbrella scene in youtube already hit 5k views!!!! :thumbsup: Honesty to say, how many times you guys been replay this scene??:naughty:

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

Oh my God! I can’t concentrate right now at work :lol:. I’m sooooo heartcited to watch episode 8:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8